Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. (12055 Views)

Hello Everyone: We Are An Import And Export Company. Our Business Scope Is: Purc / Please Help! My Chicks Legs Are Getting Bent Day By Day!! / I Want To Partner With Export Company To Export Cashew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
Pistotita:

I know what to write in response to this post, or I can easily avoid you. But I will not allow you sweet talk yourself out of this issue.

I am focused on my mission here:

1. Are the following monikers connected? Healthserve, Hspda, Planet3xi, Kunleweb, Essenceplus. Are they always synchronizing and validating useless posts, and suddenly the OP deactivate afterwards when there is no "maga" to pay? All for them to move else where to find another "maga"?

2. Is the person behind bigcowhorn the same behind easternprince? Look at the pattern of the troll(s). Usage of same images to torment his victims. And self confession that he has many monikers. He even mentioned more monikers in one of his posts. Those that use warrior as suffix. I have a list of more.

3. Is the same person behind the moniker Khiaa and Khia ? She only called me a liar to this allegation...but check it out. There are self confessions that she owns the two. So, how am I a liar? And is it right for her to use these two monikers simultaneously, and be parading herself about on NL?

4. Is Uboma really clean? Let us see if he is going to respect himself by not being too emotional when he knows he is under investigation? Who deleted the comments in the thread. Why? And who usually moves healthserve, kunleweb and other monikers synchronized threads to the front page? Why is Uboma the only mod who keeps coming around when it comes to healthserve? Even Agric mods that he has called upon many times did not make comments when we started voicing out our concerns. Why is it Uboma? And he lost it to the extent of behaving unprofessionally here. That is a sign of guilty conscience, and fast move to cover up

These are my concerns. I am not interested in who is intelligent and who is a zombie. He is intelligent but mentally sick. Lol. And he is bursting your bubbles. I do not want to turn it to arguments or narrative abusive thread. I am here and focused.

Mods....please, get to work sirs and ma.

Thank you!

This is what happens when a farmer (a mentally unstable one at that) tries to do the job of a professional investigator. So many innocents go to jail for dumb reasons undecided

Jesus wept!!!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

This is what happens when a farmer (a mentally unstable one at that) tries to do the job of a professional investigator. So many innocents go to jail for dumb reasons undecided

Jesus wept!!!

Hahaha hahaha my belly.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by uboma(m): 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
Pistotita:
Ogas Seun, Myndd44, and Madam Dominique,

Just work on these people. Can you read how the cow horn hustler lied that I chased the FakeAfriCoonAmericana Khiaa out of NL? Lol. Infact, she was the one who was bashing Nigerians and calling them AfriCoon. And I proved to her thst she is an AfriCoon too lol. But the same person khiaa (khia) has responded here. I wanted to follow her about, but when I realised she was just messing around with her hatred for white, i realised she was not that a threat to NL. But please, delete one of the monikers and let her use only one. She has the freedom to express her hatred for white. Non of our businesses.

My ogas and madam, can you see that the Uboma guy is not worth to be a mod. A member is criticizing him, and he is replying when he is in a place of authority. Lol. Oga Seun, i would sack such a fellow instantly. Let him be an ordinary member and feel free to do like a "mu.mu". And that is a mod. Lol.

Please look into these cases very well. Just check the following:

bigcowhorn with easternprince
Khiaa with Khia

And then you tell me who is the liar(s).

Pistotita is here to assist you with any needed info.

I volunteer my time and services as a moderator here. You tag me fraudulent person with no proof to back up your false accusation.

You need to check into a rehab for urgent medical care.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
Pistotita:

I know what to write in response to this post, or I can easily avoid you. But I will not allow you sweet talk yourself out of this issue.

3. Is the same person behind the moniker Khiaa and Khia ? She only called me a liar to this allegation...but check it out. There are self confessions that she owns the two. So, how am I a liar? And is it right for her to use these two monikers simultaneously, and be parading herself about on NL?

Thank you!

You can come after me all you want till your useless farm and fake gold mines go bankrupt for lack attention, I don't give a rat's ass, but if you go toying with Khiaa directly like you did before (bullying and insulting her) you will know I too have time to kill, though, unlike you, I am not insane.

Mods pls take note since you guys choose to allow this insane fellow roam free.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
uboma:

I volunteer my time and services as a moderator here. You tag me fraudulent person with no proof to back up your false accusation.

You need to check into a rehab for urgent medical care.

Joke! Jokes!! Jokessss!

Only in Nigeria will an accused or someone under investigation volunteer as a moderator. Lol. Someone who is suppose to take back seat and allow proper investigation to clear things out.

What is Nigeria turning into? Nairaland is a true picture of Nigeria. grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
Pistotita:

Joke! Jokes!! Jokessss!

Only in Nigeria will an accused volunteer as a moderator. Lol. Someone who is suppose to take back seat and allow proper investigation to clear things out.

What is Nigeria turning into? Nairaland is a true picture of Nigeria. grin grin grin

It's certainly not turning into your farm.

Stay here and keep making noise. Don't go and investigate the whereabouts of your wife

Proper investigations koo Proper investigations ni.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by uboma(m): 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
Pistotita:

Joke! Jokes!! Jokessss!

Only in Nigeria will an accused or someone under investigation volunteer as a moderator. Lol. Someone who is suppose to take back seat and allow proper investigation to clear things out.

Have you taken your medication today?

Your situation is getting outta of hand.

How come no one (the supermods or Seun himself) has dignified you with a response since you mentioned them? The answer is obvious, no wants to be associated with a lunatic. The more thrash you spill here, the more you expose yourself.

Ode!
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by uboma(m): 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

It's certainly not turning into your farm.

Stay here and keep making noise. Don't go and investigate the whereabouts of your wife

Proper investigations koo Proper investigations ni.

No woman in her right senses will remain with the lunatic Pistotita. He is a frustrated and lonely being

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by midnighter(f): 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
Can somebody please summarise the whole stuff? I havent been able to make head or tail of it since yesterday when I was mentioned
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
uboma:

Have you taken your medication today?

Your situation is getting outta of hand.

How come no one (the supermods or Seun himself) has dignified you with a response since you mentioned them? The answer is obvious, no wants to be associated with a lunatic. The more thrash you spill here, the more you expose yourself.

Ode!

Ha! Read a mod comments on NL.
See who NL employs to manage people. grin

And you are so confident to even comment under bigcowhorn who is clearly easternprince known as a lunatic troll on NL. Did you notice that I dont even respond to that guy? Lol.

Imagine a mod on NL behaving like a common member on a forum is his managing. And you are the one Seun employs to manage people?

O boy! Chai!

The funny issue is that he offered himself to moderate a case he is investigated. O boy! Nigeria.....E go better one day ooooo.

This one is not a local governement chairman, not even an assitant to any public officer holdetlr, but ordinary NL mod....and he is shoulders is so high. So low in his thoughts that he is dragging issues with members. A mod.

Hmmmm!

Continue nailing yourself. Continue giving reasons why you should be relieved of your duties. Continue. Mehn!

When the axe will be used to chop you out of the mod status on NL, you will be shocked.

NL's mod....dragging the forum in mud. Even making comments under a useless moniker that i have identified.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
Pistotita:

And you are so confident to even comment under bigcowhorn who is clearly easternprince known as a lunatic troll on NL. Did you notice that I dont even respond to that guy? Lol.

Imagine a mod on NL behaving like a common member on a forum is his managing. And you are the one Seun employs to manage people?

O boy! Chai!

The funny issue is that he offered himself to moderate a case he is investigated. O boy! Nigeria.....E go better one day ooooo.

This one is not a local governement chairman, not even an assitant to any public officer holdetlr, but ordinary NL mod....and he is shoulders is so high. So low in his thoughts that he is dragging issues with members. A mod.

Hmmmm!

Continue nailing yourself. Continue giving reasons why you should be relieved of your duties. Continue. Mehn!

When the axe will be used to chop you out of the mod status on NL, you will be shocked.

NL's mod....dragging the forum in mud. Even making comments under a useless moniker that i have identified.

Your sick, pathetic and lonely. No wonder you don't have a girl friend. Keep on masturbating all over the place attention seeker. You'll die from your attentions craving lunacy you hopeless pathetic degenerate roaming the entire public with zero iota of Shame .. Mad boy.. No one wants to be associated with a mentally sock person.. Why do you think even the ones who supported you before are now backing off... Werey.. grin
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
Pistotita:

O boy! Chai!

Hmmmm!

You keep mistaking me for your lunatic father from whom you inherited so much characteristics. I'm not him please.

And let me let you in on a little psychological secret. Any sane person faced with a persistent problem like you is bound to misbehave sometimes. I just hope uboma can keep it together as he faces down your false allegations. As for me, na you go tire. Lol
grin cheesy
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by uboma(m): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
Pistotita:

O boy! Chai!

Hmmmm!

I see that you have a problem with comprehension. I am not under the employ of Seun. I am only offering my time and services on part time volunteer basis. Seun cannot pay me if the issue of payment is raised. I already have the feeling of satisfaction to have served this forum for sometime if the need to drop my status as a moderator arises.

Again, you will do yourself and the society at large, a whole lot of good by checking into rehab to get the much needed medical attention. You are already on yaba left.

Frustrated ode!

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
midnighter:
Can somebody please summarise the whole stuff? I havent been able to make head or tail of it since yesterday when I was mentioned

Madam, i am shocked you don't understand the whole issue. Lol.

1. Healthserve uses other monikers to scam people. And some people are aware. But he tries keeping healthserve clean; however, traces are there. All that is needed is one person to connect all the gaps and then he will be linked to all his crimes. Someone has listed all his many monikers. Infact, you are a potential "maga" to him. Lol.

2. Number 2 law of NL says that no abuse or whatsoever on the forum. But everyone does it. And after many complains, that mods dont respond, someone like me started retaliating. And you can imagine a mod like Uboma abusing members. And he is doing it with confidence. I have desisted to avoid abusing him back, but that is a mod oooooo. One that controls others. What a joke? He even offers to moderate a case he is suppose to be investigated. Lol.

3. Rule 3 says: do not threaten anyone..but I showed you all that healthserve threatened my life. Or do you think it is not a serious offence? And you still say you don't see anything. MADAM, I am sure you will be really in serious fear if someone tells you that your coffin is on him and you should tell your family. That your blood will flow. Did you not read these things? Uboma or whoever deleted those things in one thread cannot delete them here because I bursted them here. If I had not called all the other mods, healthserve would have signaled his mod and that one would just be deleting everything. Or the mod would signal the person with the power to delete them. But they are here now. They cannot delete them. Lol. And Uboma is getting frustrated. So, he is abusing me. Lol. That is a NL mod oooo.

4. Number 19 says do not use alternate accounts to log in. Like saying do not open multiple accounts. People who use multiple accounts are deadly. They have bad motives behind it. Healthserve with many monikers, khiaa and khia, bigcowhorn and easternprince ...are guilty of it. Can Uboma himself who is a mod not take action? Does he want to tell me that he cannot see that these monikers are duplicates? What kind of mod is he that he even made comment under a moniker which is clearly a duplicate. And he calls himself a mod. He wants to moderate here...lol. It means that rule 19 is meaningless to him. What kind of mod is that?

5. And many more.

I guess you expect to see a crime that has been committed like money laundering. Lol
But of course, I am sure that if real investigation is launched, crimes and scams will be detected. But with all we have put together here, you will see traces of negative issues.

These are precautions which NL should take. If the mods refuse to do anything, and Seun himself refuses to say anything to these issues, or issue background instruction on way forward....then, you need to understand that NL is not a forum which we should really rely on. Scams are really serious here. Some mods are participating in these issues. They work hand in hand with some members to synchronize threads.

I want to believe Seun is going to work on this. Though, I dont expect to read his comment here. All that is needed is for him to assign someone to quickly investigate the issues.

Mod like Uboma should be relieved his duties. He is a disgrace to NL with his posts here.

If you were the owner of this site, would you still retain Uboma? That is a question I dont need any response from you cos it is sensitive.

I hope you are getting our concerns. Just look at the activities of healthserve. Check the other mentioned monikers. I am sure you will understand better and you will defintely always avoid him henceforth. That moniker needs to be permanently erased.

I have written enough here. It is left with the owner to decide the way forward. If he is silent to these issues, it means that all the laws he wrote on NL for us are all ordinary letters. And everyone should continue behaving anyhow, and people should continue scamming here. And that scammers are allowed to build mansions on NL.

Blessings.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
Pistotita:

1. Healthserve uses other monikers to scam people. And some people are aware. But he keeps healthserve clean; however, traces are there. All that is needed is one person to connect all the gaps and then he will be linked to all his crimes. Someone has listed all his many monikers. Infact, you are a potential "maga" to him. Lol.

2. Number 2 law of NL says that no abuse or whatsoever on the forum. But everyone does it. And after many complains, that mods dont respond, someone.like me started retaliating. And you can imagine a mod like Uboma abusing members. And he is doing it with confidence. I have desisted to avoid abusing him back, but that is a mod oooooo. One that controls others. What a joke? He even offers to moderate a case he is suppose to be investigated. Lol.

3. Rule 3 says: do not threaten anyone..but I showed you all that healthserve threatened my life. Or do you rhink it is not a serious thing? And you still say you dont see anything. MADAM, I am sure you will be really in serious fear if someone tells you that your coffin is on him and you shoukd tell your family. That you blood will flow. Did you not read these things. Uboma or whoever deleted those things in one thread cannot delete them here because I bursted them here. If I had not called all the other mods, healthserve woukd have signaled to his mod and rhat one would just be deleting everything. Or the mods would signal the person with the power to delete them. But theg are here now. They cannot delete them. Lol. And Uboma is getting frustrated. So, he is abusing me. Lol. That is a NL mod oooo.

4. Number 19 says do not use alternate accounts to log in. Like saying do not open multiple accounts. People who use multiple accounts are deadly. They have bad motives behind it. Healthserve with many monikers, khiaa and khia, bigcowhorn and easternprince ...are guilty of it. Can Uboma himself who is a mod not take action? Does he want to tell me that he cannot see thst these monikers are duplicates? What kind of mod is he that he even made comment under a moniker which is clearly a duplicate. And he calls himsepf a mod. It means that rule 19 is meaningless to him. What kind of mod is that?

5. And many more.

I guess you expect to see a crime that has been committed like real scam. Like money laundering. Lol
But of course, I am sure that if real investigation is launched, crimes and scams will be detected. But with all we have put together here, you will see traces of negative issue.

These are precautions which NL shoukd take. If the mods refuse to do anything, and Seun himself refuses to say anything to these issues or issue background instruction on way forward....then, you need to understand that NL is not a forum which we should really rely on. Scams are really serious here. Mods are participating in these issues. They work hand in hand with some members to synchronize threads.

Inwant to believe Seun is going to work on this. Though, I dont expect to read his comment here. All that is needed is for him to assign someone to wuickly investigate the issues.

Mod like Uboma should be relieved his duties. He is a disgrace to NL with his posts here.

If you were the owner of this site, would you still retain Uboma? That is a question I dont need any response from you cos it is sensitive.

I hope you are getting our concerns. Just look at the activities of healthserve. Check the other mentioned monikers. I am sure you will understsnd better and you will defintely always avoid him henceforth. That moniker needs to be permanently erased.

I have written enough here. It is left with the owner to decide the way forward. If he is silent to these issues, it means that all the laws he wrote on NL for us are all ordinary letters. And everyone should continue behaving anyhow, and people should contimue scamming. And that scammers are allowed to build mansions on NL.

Blessings.

You can have her. I'm me all by my God and by myself. One with God is majority.

Attention seeker. You mean you spent the energy to type all this cause you crave attention of another deriding me as a cheat before them.

I'm ready to lose any friendships online. My existence isn't wrapped around being accepted by people. I'm a man all by myself and don't need to lean on support

I haven't said I'm not a thief. Being asking you and the army of blackmailers to provide screenshot of me stealing or duping. Shikena

Beta go find a therapist .. Psychedelics.. You neep help attention-seeker.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by midnighter(f): 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
Pistotita:

Okay, I think I get you now.

But what does "synchronise" mean in this context? What are they synchronising?
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
Get well soon.

Pistotita:
Oga Seun,

I have criricised you, and I have praised you many times. And I am someone who knows how to put my emotions aside. When real discussions are going on I dont allow old praises or criticism to influence my judgement.

Read the comments of Uboma above, and you will understand that things are not right. I did not even know Uboma is a mod until when I started going from one section to the other to fetch out the monikers of mods. See, innocent people are not quick to react. Something is fishy sir. Trust my gut when I say my instinct is telling me something. It doesn't fail me.

I am an entrepreneur like you, and I know the attitude of Nigerian workers. My oga, I called out Uboma based on what I saw. Even, I might have criticised Dominique too...but I have praised her too. See, I suspect that mod called Uboma. It is not an issue of why Dominique or anyone erased the comments in the said thread. Dig deeper sir.

Scammers are good. They think ahead, but to beat them, you need to get guys who can think ahead of people who think ahead. Before a computer could beat Kasporov, that Russian chess world champ, it took time. The brain of that champ was what apps makers built chess on. Even, IBM refused a rematch against Kasporov abd destroyed Deep Blue (the machine).

Oga, Seun....I need you to make healthserve a case study. You need to assign someone to follow all his posts. Study him. He is a professional manipulator. If you can beat this healthserve, trust me sir, you will be able to block many scammers.

Uboma may manage to come out clean in that particular investigation, but as a leader, you will see traces that your mods are becoming more compromised daily. Then, you need to start checking it. It is not easy. Nigerians take advantage of every slight position they have.

Dominique does not look shady to me, but I am just pis.sed off with her actions at times. But seriously, that lady is trying. To monitor these e-goats on Nairaland is a real serious job. Again, I have told you about two mods: Justwise and DisGuy...those two mods are super. Travel section should be the worst sections scamers should be operating on NL. However, these guys handled that section, arrested scams, and fought scammers to still that US consular officers in Abuja and Lagos opened threads on that section. The operational style of these mods is a case study for you. Please, consult these two brilliant guys how they do it. But I noticed that the weapon of closing duplicated topics is an effective one. Again, these guys always give serious warning. They are pro active. When they are called to observe a moniker, they are pro active. Once they see any slight trace of deception, they give serious warning by addressing the moniker. It is normal such monikers always try to adjust. But in a situation where healthserver keeps synchronizing and validating useless business offers and mods allow him go unchecked to the extent of promoting a few of the threads he synchronized to the front page is a signal something is fishy. Some of your mods are already compromised.

I want to believe you have trusted mods and super mods. I may not be right everytime, but I always do my best to be neutral even when everyone is against me. Our elders say, time is the only true judge. With time, many of the issues I spoke about started coming to reality.

Here is my point, there should be a way to prevent scams instead of correcting the crime. A way is to check people like healthserve. And if you dig deep, you may find crimes this moniker has committed. I do not know him, but his activities are so scam-like. And more people are coming out to talk about this healthserve.

No professional will issue death threats. Only "desperados" and scammers do it. In fact, they always do it unknowingly. It is like an uncontrolled reflex. Healthserve did not know when he issued that death threat. And he is serious about it.

My own suggestion are:
1. Investigate Healthserve properly. Not only the thread a mod (most likely Uboma) deleted my comments. Please, go deeper. Uboma is fast to call for invesrigation of that thread only. Brosssss....do not let mods do us "kalokalo".
2. Study the moniker closely and you will definitely be able to learn one or two strategies on curbing scams. That moniker is a case study.
3. Be on alert with your mods. Find the threads healthserve is number 1 to make comments on that were pushed to front page. I guess the mod might want to delete the comments. Lol. So, take note of all deleted comments on past threads (number 1 comment) from today backward. It is hard for me to check, but I know there are few ones. Then, try to investigate who pushed the monikers to the front page. As soon as you do that, start looking for patterns. Honestly, it is like you are doing a forensic investigation. It takes time, but it worths it. And you will get to the root of the matter.
4. My oga sir, there are self confessed monikers that have multiple monikers on NL. I wrote it somewhere that I had to open some monikers to investigate a particular moniker some months back. And the fellow knew about it. Here is my point, you need to find a way to discourage multiple monikers. See, good people also open multiple monikers. For example..they jst add prefixs and suffixs to the real one. One reason is during a discussion, debate or argument, when the real monikers gets banned, users do not want to wait 24 hours till the ban is over. They just open new ones. Also, i noticed that people open new monikers when they want to get advice from people to prevent stigmatization and bullying of their real monikers. I can understand these issues, but there should be ways to address registration of multiple monikers. Bros, with the way NL is, I would open 1,000 monikers myself to get something done if I was desperate.

Kindly treat my concerns with care.

Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
[s]
Pistotita:

1. Healthserve uses other monikers to scam people. And some people are aware. But he tries keeping healthserve clean; however, traces are there. All that is needed is one person to connect all the gaps and then he will be linked to all his crimes. Someone has listed all his many monikers. Infact, you are a potential "maga" to him. Lol.

2. Number 2 law of NL says that no abuse or whatsoever on the forum. But everyone does it. And after many complains, that mods dont respond, someone like me started retaliating. And you can imagine a mod like Uboma abusing members. And he is doing it with confidence. I have desisted to avoid abusing him back, but that is a mod oooooo. One that controls others. What a joke? He even offers to moderate a case he is suppose to be investigated. Lol.

3. Rule 3 says: do not threaten anyone..but I showed you all that healthserve threatened my life. Or do you think it is not a serious offence? And you still say you don't see anything. MADAM, I am sure you will be really in serious fear if someone tells you that your coffin is on him and you should tell your family. That your blood will flow. Did you not read these things? Uboma or whoever deleted those things in one thread cannot delete them here because I bursted them here. If I had not called all the other mods, healthserve would have signaled his mod and that one would just be deleting everything. Or the mod would signal the person with the power to delete them. But they are here now. They cannot delete them. Lol. And Uboma is getting frustrated. So, he is abusing me. Lol. That is a NL mod oooo.

4. Number 19 says do not use alternate accounts to log in. Like saying do not open multiple accounts. People who use multiple accounts are deadly. They have bad motives behind it. Healthserve with many monikers, khiaa and khia, bigcowhorn and easternprince ...are guilty of it. Can Uboma himself who is a mod not take action? Does he want to tell me that he cannot see that these monikers are duplicates? What kind of mod is he that he even made comment under a moniker which is clearly a duplicate. And he calls himself a mod. He wants to moderate here...lol. It means that rule 19 is meaningless to him. What kind of mod is that?

5. And many more.

I guess you expect to see a crime that has been committed like money laundering. Lol
But of course, I am sure that if real investigation is launched, crimes and scams will be detected. But with all we have put together here, you will see traces of negative issues.

These are precautions which NL should take. If the mods refuse to do anything, and Seun himself refuses to say anything to these issues, or issue background instruction on way forward....then, you need to understand that NL is not a forum which we should really rely on. Scams are really serious here. Some mods are participating in these issues. They work hand in hand with some members to synchronize threads.

I want to believe Seun is going to work on this. Though, I dont expect to read his comment here. All that is needed is for him to assign someone to quickly investigate the issues.

I hope you are getting our concerns. Just look at the activities of healthserve. Check the other mentioned monikers. I am sure you will understand better and you will defintely always avoid him henceforth. That moniker needs to be permanently erased.

I have written enough here. It is left with the owner to decide the way forward. If he is silent to these issues, it means that all the laws he wrote on NL for us are all ordinary letters. And everyone should continue behaving anyhow, and people should continue scamming here. And that scammers are allowed to build mansions on NL.

Blessings.
[/s]

Bullshit everywhere and mad people at the heart to it. cheesy grin

You are like a kid with a candy. He wants 2 candys cos he thinks every one else has 2.. Contact this email. The doctor is a really nice pyschatriast I just found all for you bro.

Madman01@yourSorryAss.com

Don't forget to go to church tomorrow.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
midnighter:

Okay, I think I get you now.

But what does "synchronise" mean in this context? What are they synchronising?

I will post the previous links with the intent behind them.

https://www.nairaland.com/5340863/want-invest-600000-agriculture
I would like to go into agriculture and I just got ₦600,000 as capital. The issue is I don't really know where to start from cos I am not really experienced in farming business. I would like to partner with someone who is really familiar with this line of business so the capital can be used wisely. Any persons seeking partnership should send me a mail.
The OP was healthserve, and he deleted this moniker afterwards when he was bursted. The intent was that he posted this with a new moniker asking for money. And then, he used healthserve to make it look like this guy (himself) is legit. So that more people could buy into the business. And then, he can continue communicating with the investors, collects thier cash, and takes off. Or do otherwise. But you know that healthserve with a long history and reputation of posing himself as consultant paved way for this new moniker to be easily trusted. That is his way of doing things. Healthserve has boasted he is a made consultant, so he wouldnt come out that he needs money himself. But does he really need the money to do the many businesses? Na scam.

https://www.nairaland.com/5459242/available-cash-1.5m-before-next
I have available cash of 1.5M and before my next harvesting begins I have no means to use cash offering a loan with interest please email me aishaharyanaa@gmail.com
Account of the person who made the offer deleted again.
This one posed like someone with N1.5million. The person was the same healthserve. And then he used the moniker healthserve to move the discussion into partnership offers to lure people with money who will want to partner with the deleted account. He did not propose that he would be his farm manager grin...or gave free advice of what to do, but quickly proposed partnership. The act is called "synchro-cology".

Check it out. He is always trying to synchronise the threads into luring readers to partner with his many useless ideas. And the irritating thing is that those making the offers are mostly day old monikers.

After nabbing him, he always quickly find normal people to pretend as if he is advising them genuinely. I remember a goat thread that was opened within 30 mins that he was criticised...and the said op praised him in the first post. That happened during one of the days we confronted him. Such people are like you. He is using you to cover his tracks. And a mod (i rhink uboma has a hand in it) deleted all the comments. They made that thread look legit. He is like 10 steps ahead of NL, but I am 30 steps ahead of him. He cannot deceive me.

I do not need to start explaining these things. You should have seen the trend.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by khia: 12:04am On Dec 01, 2019
Pistotita:

1. Are the following monikers connected? Healthserve, Hspda, Planet3xi, Kunleweb, Essenceplus. Are they always synchronizing and validating useless posts, and suddenly the OP deactivate afterwards when there is no "maga" to pay? All for them to move else where to find another "maga"?

2. Is the person behind bigcowhorn the same behind easternprince? Look at the pattern of the troll(s). Usage of same images to torment his victims. And self confession that he has many monikers. He even mentioned more monikers in one of his posts. Those that use warrior as suffix. I have a list of more.

4. Is Uboma really clean? Let us see if he is going to respect himself by not being too emotional when he knows he is under investigation? Who deleted the comments in the thread. Why? And who usually moves healthserve, kunleweb and other monikers synchronized threads to the front page? Why is Uboma the only mod who keeps coming around when it comes to healthserve? Even Agric mods that he has called upon many times did not make comments when we started voicing out our concerns. Why is it Uboma? And he lost it to the extent of behaving unprofessionally here. That is a sign of guilty conscience, and fast move to cover up

These are my concerns. I am not interested in who is intelligent and who is a zombie. He is intelligent but mentally sick. Lol. And he is bursting your bubbles. I do not want to turn it to arguments or narrative abusive thread. I am here and focused.

Thank you!

You psychotic bytch, you are a liar for saying I hacked your account. If you are so afraid of someone taking your life out, deactivate your account and move the fk on.

You aren't some kind of priority to NL, Seun do not need your dusty ass. You suffer from a mental illness called paranoia and delusion, give your village a blessing by checking yourself in the nearest psych ward and keep my name out of your psychotic rants.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by midnighter(f): 12:18am On Dec 01, 2019
Pistotita:
I will post the previous links with the intent behind them.

Well, let me repeat what I said when I was first dragged into this mess...Wow!
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by greatbrian(m): 12:42am On Dec 01, 2019
healthserve:
We need the mods to cage a roaming lunatic o before lunacy becomes a norm here:

MrknowItAll

FarmTech

Pavore9

Dominique

FOD

Puskin

Naijacutee

HV read all through, you've not made a valid point all you are doing is throwing insults and playing The victim card. Am actually thinking from your post that you are really what pistota thinks of you.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by uboma(m): 1:22am On Dec 01, 2019
Pistotita:

5. And many more.

Blessings.

You are the one who insulted me first. Review your previous comments on previous threads, you abused me and others.

You keep saying that I deleted previous comments from you to healthserve and/or from healthserve to you. There is a log of all activities carried out by each moderator on this forum. The supermods, other moderators as well should review my log of activities and confirm that I actually hid those comments you have talked about.

Again, you need urgent medical help. I am ready to contribute towards your medical bills so you can get the much needed help.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by greatbrian(m): 1:30am On Dec 01, 2019
uboma:

No woman in her right senses will remain with the lunatic Pistotita. He is a frustrated and lonely being

Thought you said you are a moderator and you understand the rules. A pity u descended to exchanging words and using defamatory remarks. And you would hv banned anyone who act a like you did isn't it?

Am not disappointed though.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by uboma(m): 1:33am On Dec 01, 2019
greatbrian:

Thought you said you are a moderator and you understand the rules. A pity u descended to exchanging words and using defamatory remarks. And you would hv banned anyone who act a like you did isn't it?

Am not disappointed though.

Whatever!

Review the comments of Pistotita and you will agree with me that he is truly an annoying dude.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by greatbrian(m): 1:35am On Dec 01, 2019
uboma:

Whatever!

Review the comments of Pistotita and you will agree with me that he is truly an annoying dude.

I feel that's y rules are made and you know it yourself. Instead of exchanging banters you could HV easily in all your wisdom to the rightful. Maybe am wrong though at least we are all human and we ain't perfect.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by uboma(m): 2:34am On Dec 01, 2019
greatbrian:

I feel that's y rules are made and you know it yourself. Instead of exchanging banters you could HV easily in all your wisdom to the rightful. Maybe am wrong though at least we are all human and we ain't perfect.

You are right but I have chosen not to keep ignoring him. Sometimes one's continued silence could be taken for admittance of guilt.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 3:41am On Dec 01, 2019
greatbrian:

HV read all through, you've not made a valid point all you are doing is throwing insults and playing The victim card. Am actually thinking from your post that you are really what pistota thinks of you.

And I care about your existence? Smh
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by EasternPrince: 5:39am On Dec 01, 2019
Pistotita:

5. And many more.

Blessings.

That's midnighter you're talking to, a babe, not madam, she ain't married, no sir! Feel free to DM her and get married fast, your empty life is causing an uproar online. She's very smart too so she'll understand you for sure. Never seen anything she doesn't understand to a major extent.

Anyway, stop mentioning me when you are talking agric stuff or this crazy investigation stuff. Only mention me when you go bonkers and start bulling and insulting people on this website, that's when I like you. I will shackle you like a mad dog and put in a ring in your nose. Last thread you did that rubbish i shut it down, didn't I? That's what is biting you like tetanus now, isn't it? I promise, you will not torment another innocent Nanlander in your life (scammers excluded).

You see, I too have a mission and that's to keep this site safe from Scammers and Trolls in my own way. I'm talking about smart ones that beat the mods like you do, carefully flying under the radar to break every rule and evade disciplinary actions. Better go and hug a transformer and wait till NEPA brings light so as to save me a lot trouble cos I will never rest until you repent. If you like open a whole thread in my honor and turn yourself to a DSS agent, who cares?

Educated mad people front and center!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by greatbrian(m): 8:09am On Dec 01, 2019
healthserve:

And I care about your existence? Smh

There you go again. Can you ever make a statement without insults? You really need to be on Nairaland FBI monitoring list. You sound a real fraudster who HV nothing to offer than throwing tantrums and going defensive.

Have fun. May God deliver you and you will be fine
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by greatbrian(m): 8:10am On Dec 01, 2019
uboma:

You are right but I have chosen not to keep ignoring him. Sometimes one's continued silence could be taken for admittance of guilt.

Alright, I guess you know your onions.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 8:23am On Dec 01, 2019
greatbrian:

There you go again. Can you ever make a statement without insults? You really need to be on Nairaland FBI monitoring list. You sound a real fraudster who HV nothing to offer than throwing tantrums and going defensive.

Have fun. May God deliver you and you will be fine

My existence hinges on your thought process... Delude yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

World Coconut Day: Lagos To Empower 5,000 Entrepreneurs / Agric Grant From Federal Ministry Of Agriculture / Acres Of Farmland Available For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 185
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.