Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean (79856 Views)

Nigerian Navy Rescues Ghanaian Fishermen In The Ocean Near Dangote Port, Lekki / ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by seangy4konji: 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
Oleku ooo
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Zooposki(f): 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 1Sharon(f): 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
AlphaStyles:
from your comments u disputed the existence of mermaids now let me ask you if mermaids exist and the govt discovers them do u actually think they will tell u?

Where did dispute them? I simply said i have seen more than that. Who are you to doubt me?

Continue thinking you are wise.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by voltron14: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
AlphaStyles:
If u are in the Navy then u will sail the seas u will see creatures you haven't seen before

Lol.

Are you in the navy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by voltron14: 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
anochuko01:
Since it's coming from a white man, atheist won't come and perch here lol

But they are telling lies.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by AlphaStyles(m): 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
voltron14:

Lol.

Are you in the navy?
no but will join up soon by God's grace and I have friends who are in the Navy and who are sailors who also passed out from Maritime Academy
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by voltron14: 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
vincentjk:

Mermaids are real. Forget about what anyone would tell you for I have personally seen mermaids with my two eyes, many of them have supernatural powers and shouldn't be messed with. The world is deeper than you think

Lol.

Stop lying.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by voltron14: 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
AlphaStyles:
no but will join up soon by God's grace and I have friends who are in the Navy and who are sailors who also passed out from Maritime Academy

And they told you all these lies right?

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 1Sharon(f): 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
anochuko01:

....You only know what you know.
And if somebody else claims to know what you don't know, you shouldn't discredit it. I'm sure there are stories you'll probably tell that may not sound real.

Why do you discredit the Islamic religion?
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by voltron14: 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
AlphaStyles:
strange creatures exist the govts knows but they won't tell us

Lol.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by AlphaStyles(m): 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
voltron14:

And they told you all these lies right?
u said lies now let me ask u have u sailed the seas before? Have u even travelled with boat before? Have u seen the creatures they have seen eye to eye before? U sit at the comfort of your home calling their findings lies

25 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by AlphaStyles(m): 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
voltron14:

Lol.
keep laughing it's people like u that they will smuggle something past u and u wouldn't know

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by voltron14: 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
AlphaStyles:
u said lies now let me ask u have u sailed the seas before? Have u even travelled with boat before? Have u seen the creatures they have seen eye to eye before? U sit at the comfort of your home calling their findings lies

Lol.

And you assume I haven't right?

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT YOU CANT PRAY ALOUD ON ⛵ SEAS.....TRUE ?
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by AlphaStyles(m): 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
voltron14:

Lol.

yes u haven't

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Carbon2Oxide: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
The movie

THE MEG comes to mind

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by RamseyBolton: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
fk001:
Okay okay I only believed two description that he made.

The 8 eyed creature is likely to be octapus.

The creature that sounds like 50 speakers is likely to be whale.

Mermaid doesn't exist, Christopher Columbus lied to us that he had seen mermaid during one of his voyage to America, but it was a lie. He failed to prove it.

What is your own proof that mermaids dont exist?

7 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 1Sharon(f): 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
voltron14:

Lol.

Leave them. Our ppl love lies more than the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by danot1030: 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
This is fabulously exaggerated.

Are there more sea creatures NaeGeoWild has not shown us on multimedia?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by voltron14: 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
AlphaStyles:
yes u haven't

Ok.

Look for this photo anywhere you can find it on the internet.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 1Sharon(f): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
anochuko01:
Since it's coming from a white man, atheist won't come and perch here lol

He's a nigerian man!! Jackass

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by voltron14: 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
RamseyBolton:

What is your own proof that mermaids dont exist?

The onus is not on him to prove their non-existence.

Can you prove there is nothing like a pororo?
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by anochuko01(m): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
1Sharon:

Why do you discredit the Islamic religion?
When I say discredit, I simply mean "non existence". In this concept, do I discredit the Islamic religion, No.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by yeme7(m): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
I have seen a mermaid then when I was going to the village to see my grandma... Close to the river... Its real not fake

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by AlphaStyles(m): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
voltron14:

Ok.

Look for this photo anywhere you can find it on the internet.

grin
I no get time to Dy find ur touch light
Photo

6 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 1Sharon(f): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
anochuko01:

When I say discredit, I simply mean "non existence". In this concept, do I discredit the Islamic religion, No.

So do you accept islam as truth?
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by anochuko01(m): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
1Sharon:

He's a nigerian man!! Jackass
Oh, pardon me then. Perhaps that's why few are still doubting him. Lol
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by GeneralPula: 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
fk001:
Okay okay I only believed two description that he made.

The 8 eyed creature is likely to be octapus.

The creature that sounds like 50 speakers is likely to be whale.

Mermaid doesn't exist, Christopher Columbus lied to us that he had seen mermaid during one of his voyage to America, but it was a lie. He failed to prove it.

So cuz he couldn’t prove it does mean what? Mermaid does exist 100%...If you wanna see life, request for it, they’ll show you! There’s nothing like a practical experience!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Lovelypet28: 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
vincentjk:

Most people believe that mermaids aren't real or tales told by storytellers but no. They live almost in every river/ocean/seas around the world.

I met 2 mermaids at agulu lake in anambra some months back at night, we had conversation just like normal people do. People say they're ugly! Lies... Mermaids are very beautiful, they also exist in different sex (males and females) just like every other creature do. You can as well ask anyone that knows agulu lake very well for confirmation

The only reason why they don't show themselves is because people tend to get scared and run upon sighting them though most have spiritual powers and can turn into a full human body when they want to walk on land, buy something in the market or to see someone in the town. There are some things which i wouldn't like to reveal here for personal reasons.

If you're interested in knowing more about mermaids or would like to see one, Email me.
How can i reach you, like to know more.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Zaheertyler(m): 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
yeme7:
I have seen a mermaid then when I was going to the village to see my grandma... Close to the river... Its real not fake
Tell me more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) / How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.