Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,365 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life (76565 Views)

My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. / I Finally Did HIV Test Today / I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Viking007(m): 12:01am On Dec 01, 2019
taylor89:

My people please if u don't have the mind and courage to withstand a mere lab result please wear condoms

You've been consciously living a foolish reckless life for 15yrs knowing the dangers involved. It's funny how you guys that sleep with prostitute, especially those on nairaland live your lives as if you've got a photocopy saved somewhere.

Rubbish.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by chronique(m): 12:02am On Dec 01, 2019
Wickedfacts:

If you buy undersized condoms, e go everly burst.
It has different sizes and rules of use.

Shey na every condom wey I buy de be undersized? Someone mentioned it once though. It was because of that issue that a shop owner recommended the fiesta assuring me I won't have same issue but I still had it. I know I'm fairly large but I still feel the standards might have dropped.
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by meum: 12:06am On Dec 01, 2019
chronique:

Shey na every condom wey I buy de be undersized? Someone mentioned it once though. It was because of that issue that a shop owner recommended the fiesta assuring me I won't have same issue but I still had it. I know I'm fairly large but I still feel the standards might have dropped.

Shoe get size, bro. Try size wey b ur own see weda E go get issue. grin
Fairly large get em size; normal sef get em own grin
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 01, 2019
Toks2008:

This is why I no dey sleep around even when i dey single.

I face one girl and take the risk. I hate using condom.

Ewo! Ọ bụ Chineke zọpụtara gị

You for dom carry HIV grin grin grin grin
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by chronique(m): 12:14am On Dec 01, 2019
meum:

Shoe get size, bro. Try size wey b ur own see weda E go get issue. grin
Fairly large get em size; normal sef get em own grin

grin
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 01, 2019
#TeamVirgin

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by jojothaiv(m): 12:17am On Dec 01, 2019
Almost 4 Solid Terms of Knacking....
Local Man Cannot Cant Again..

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Seankhalifa: 12:24am On Dec 01, 2019
If u are a guy and u have HIV and want to marry... Hala at me.. I will connect u
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Babaken(m): 12:25am On Dec 01, 2019
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by tlurdy: 12:27am On Dec 01, 2019
Contact me �
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 01, 2019
Viking007:
You've been consciously living a foolish reckless life for 15yrs knowing the dangers involved. It's funny how you guys that sleep with prostitute, especially those on nairaland live your lives as if you've got a photocopy saved somewhere.

Rubbish.
shut up hypocrite. are you a virgin? who told you only prostitutes gives virus? people like you get STDs more. diving raw into their girlfriends all in the name of she's faithful.

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by taylor89(m): 12:38am On Dec 01, 2019
Viking007:

Rubbish.

Thunder kill you there

Jonsing V
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 01, 2019
[s]
Zornes123:

shut up hypocrite. are you a virgin? who told you only prostitutes gives virus? people like you get STDs more. diving raw into their girlfriends all in the name of she's faithful.
[/s] I normally ignore such mumu mentions, but I'll make an exception.

I can see I must have struck a cord. cheesy Continue foolishly sleeping around like a rabid dog. Then come back and blame the devil when it's you yourself that is just too stupid to use your brain.

Mumu man. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 01, 2019
[s]
taylor89:

Thunder kill you there

Jonsing V
[/s] Thunder? You that your life is remaining 1 bar.

You even have the mouth to mention 'wife material'? Thank God say man no be God.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Juliearth(f): 12:51am On Dec 01, 2019
taylor89:
Good day family

I'm going to make this as simple as possible
I've been knacking for over 15yrs (started from small) without going for a HIV test moreover i prefer to suddenly die from HIV than knowing I have it

So September I had a resistant malaria and severe stubborn typhoid that wouldn't stop that lasted till last week November, there was no rashes, cough, headache, whitish tongue, weight loss or appetite lost, it was mainly fever that won't stop after several injections,drips (infusion), and numerous tablets

So I woke up one morning ad decided to go for HIV test after going for almost all the test that could lead to fever ( full blood count, infection, hepatitis b c, urine, typhoid and malaria, etc) all the 8times test I've done it's only malaria and typhoid that was present to an extent I believed it was spiritual

That faithful morning I rushed to a Lab at Isolo Lagos for HIV test, so the lab technician was just calming my nerves down keep telling me it's not a dead note after all over 8persons has been confirmed positive this week and they're currently on their meds, at this point i dropped a silent fart that almost killed me and this man with fowl smell, so I went outside made up my mind and came in to give in my blood, as soon as i gave my blood he told me to be patient for 20mins,

That 20mins was the most miserable and terrifying shortest minutes of my life, I remembered every girl I've slept with and remembered my life as the only son, I rushed outside and smoked half packet of cigarettes with hot drink, 20mins later I went in to see, I was shaking and crying, I couldn't be patient enough for the man to come out of the lab so I burst in the lab, the man saw my face and smiled, he said he's already writing my result, I was so curious to see but at that time was monitoring this man face swings and countenance.

He gave me the result I couldn't open it, he asked me to open it, low and behold it was NEGATIVE

He then directed me to a hospital for a proper malaria and typhoid treatment which they did another HIV test too but treated me the typhoid and malaria, I spent over four days at the hospital and was charged 54k, two days later the devilish fever stopped it's over ten days now I'm free from fever

I've sworn never to fvck any woman on planet earth without condom, not even kiss or gold circle these two almost killed me they burst easily,I've ten packs of Fiesta and Durex

My people please if u don't have the mind and courage to withstand a mere lab result please wear condoms

Congratulations for being negative and for resolving to abstain.
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by InvertedHammer: 12:56am On Dec 01, 2019
/
Did he give you a "Negative" result out of pity?

It seems like he didn't want you fainting in their office.

/

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Fairview1: 1:06am On Dec 01, 2019
Congratulations. You held me in suspense until when I read the negative part of your post. I must say congratulations again. You are a man.

Now that you have known your status, I hope you will continue to use condom. That laboratory manufactured sickness is real. Its real man. Always make sure you blow safe.
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by D1zion: 1:07am On Dec 01, 2019
taylor89:
at this point i dropped a silent fart that almost killed me and this man with fowl smell.

������������ na this part nearly kee me with laugh.bros,the good thing is why not desist from it completely if you can till when you're ready for marriage. Abstaining from it is more better than that protection sef.cos at even trying to say you'll take protection anything can happen, but its better you have the protection sha.but to abstain is the best.

You knowing you having it kills faster than the virus itself, due to the stigmatization & how you'll be saddled with taken medications for the rest of your days again. & since our locals here don't have orientation over it.they see you as someone that is already contaminated, you see like the eyes in this world is looking at you,& all the fingers are pointing to you.before you know it? You go into depression & then anything can happen.

If you no fit abstain, then get one trusted & correct beautiful Bea that will take your mind & heart off all the girls for good or for the time being before you settle down.wey done ooooo cheesy
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by 360command: 1:08am On Dec 01, 2019
ItzSpartacuz:
OP, you funny! Tbh, one can never be too safe.

For me, I don't know how but I always have the courage and strength to go for HIV Tests every 3months.

My last check was last week and its Negative as usual.

The girl I'm currently seeing now, I met her a virgin. And even at that, I still took her for a test at a private hospital to know her status before any bedroom activity.. And she tested negative to HIV and other std.

Y'all won't believe that the day I deflowered her, I still wore a fiesta condom. Lolzzz

When I went for my normal HIV test, I narrated everything to the doctor, the man laughed like "You already know her status, why use condom again?" I answered "One can never be too safe" He then said since I met her a virgin, that the likelihood of a virgin having HIV or any std whatsoever is practically low, so she could pose no threat to me. He even said, she's even the one at risk of contracting something from me.

I said "Sir, one can never be too careful" which is true and he also concurred to that.

Unless you know your partner's health status, never do raw sex.

That's the motto I live by and its working for me.

People are getting infected with this virus everyday. May the good Lord save us.
why do you have such rapport with the medical doctor. They are more worse than we . They always want to fvck nurses, non staff and even the ones in the street.. fvck dem doctors, I do not go in a friendly conversation with them because I know who they are..
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by lebete3000: 1:08am On Dec 01, 2019
The best way to remove the fear of HIV is to assume you already have it.

The 2times I tested, I told myself I already have it & just going for confirmation. Was like, I have it, so what? I'll only use medications for life, nothing more. That doesn't mean this is what makes my result Negative, it's just that no matter the result that comes out, I'm indifferent about it.

Till people realise there are far more terrible diseases than HIV, this fear will persist.

I'm currently dating a cutie who's HIV positive and I'm negative. Na she dey always downcast herself, cos she already has low self esteem. But since I started admiring her and dating her, she's even almost forgotten she's positive sef...

Tho I don't tell anyone of her status, cos most people are actually daft. Them no wan even understand anything, once dem hear HIV, dem go pick race!

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 01, 2019
taylor89:
Good day family

I'm going to make this as simple as possible
I've been knacking for over 15yrs (started from small) without going for a HIV test moreover i prefer to suddenly die from HIV than knowing I have it

So September I had a resistant malaria and severe stubborn typhoid that wouldn't stop that lasted till last week November, there was no rashes, cough, headache, whitish tongue, weight loss or appetite lost, it was mainly fever that won't stop after several injections,drips (infusion), and numerous tablets

So I woke up one morning ad decided to go for HIV test after going for almost all the test that could lead to fever ( full blood count, infection, hepatitis b c, urine, typhoid and malaria, etc) all the 8times test I've done it's only malaria and typhoid that was present to an extent I believed it was spiritual

That faithful morning I rushed to a Lab at Isolo Lagos for HIV test, so the lab technician was just calming my nerves down keep telling me it's not a dead note after all over 8persons has been confirmed positive this week and they're currently on their meds, at this point i dropped a silent fart that almost killed me and this man with fowl smell, so I went outside made up my mind and came in to give in my blood, as soon as i gave my blood he told me to be patient for 20mins,

That 20mins was the most miserable and terrifying shortest minutes of my life, I remembered every girl I've slept with and remembered my life as the only son, I rushed outside and smoked half packet of cigarettes with hot drink, 20mins later I went in to see, I was shaking and crying, I couldn't be patient enough for the man to come out of the lab so I burst in the lab, the man saw my face and smiled, he said he's already writing my result, I was so curious to see but at that time was monitoring this man face swings and countenance.

He gave me the result I couldn't open it, he asked me to open it, low and behold it was NEGATIVE

He then directed me to a hospital for a proper malaria and typhoid treatment which they did another HIV test too but treated me the typhoid and malaria, I spent over four days at the hospital and was charged 54k, two days later the devilish fever stopped it's over ten days now I'm free from fever

I've sworn never to fvck any woman on planet earth without condom, not even kiss or gold circle these two almost killed me they burst easily,I've ten packs of Fiesta and Durex

HIV/AIDS is a hoax
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by CrazyMan(m): 1:20am On Dec 01, 2019
UnknownJr:
Lol, baba say Na silent fart.
Walahi, silent fart are dangerous
Especially when you haven't visited the toilet for days.
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Godhatesodomy: 1:20am On Dec 01, 2019
Wow
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Naijanewsgist00: 1:22am On Dec 01, 2019
Religion can not be used to divide Nigeria – Lai Mohammed

Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, on Saturday, November 30th expressed confidence that it would be impossible for anybody to use religion to divide Nigeria.

The minister expressed the confidence in Lagos at the Anglican Diocese of Lagos 2019 Centenary Cultural Day and Award Ceremony.

The centenary celebration had the theme: ”Stronger, Deeper and Higher”.

According to Mohammed, performances at the event by different ethnic groups in the diocese are indications that the unity of Nigeria is not negotiable. “What I have seen here today has again confirmed my belief in the indivisibility of this country. These performances have shown us how much we are united, as opposed to how much we are divided.

“I want to thank the diocese for making me appreciate the fact the church is playing a very big role in uniting the nation. It is impossible for anybody under the aegis of religion to divide this country”.

He said that the celebration showed how Nigerians loved one another.

SOURCE>> https://www.naijanewsgist.com
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by SenecaTheYonger: 1:25am On Dec 01, 2019
philos:
Before this guy should come here to celebrate his supposedly HIV negative status, he should have waited for at least SIX months to go for another test. He thinks he's really HIV negative after testing negative twice in a one week interval. If you just had your last unprotected contact, it'll be too early to conclude you're negative. To be sure, you need to abstain for six months, then go for another test, if you're negative, then you really are.
How fustrated with life can you be to just be wishing someone else is HIV positive? Even if he waits 10 months to check, you still wont be satisfied. misery loves company

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by mhizsuzzy(f): 1:26am On Dec 01, 2019
Go back in the next 3 month

Those signs you mentioned are some tell tale signs of early stage of HIV
But other diseases can still present like that

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by SenecaTheYonger: 1:33am On Dec 01, 2019
See them, they want him to be positive by all means. grin grin grin grin
mhizsuzzy:
Go back in the next 3 month

Those signs you mentioned are some tell tale signs of early stage of HIV
But other diseases can still present like that

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Temian1: 2:03am On Dec 01, 2019
Are you a student or working class

Get more than 10,000naira Free loan today and return after 1month or 2month start up a business with our loan

http://loan.palmshare.com/register/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lockdown: Ogun Conducts Online Poll On Whether Lockdown Should Continue / My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today / Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.