Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating (60156 Views)

My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria / My Problem With Nigeria Girls / [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
Harlequeen:
Thanks, till today we still talk,we are still friends, i asked him if he had married the girl. He said no, life got in the way. She later lost the pregnancy, then she later needed money for appendectomy, recently her parent died. He then told her to go home and look for a job. Last i heard, she had found one, but along the way he told me that marriage is more than he realized, that he knows now that he is not ready, especially financially.

All i could see from this is that he seemed like a person who isn't down for better or worse. And he is 11 years my senior. Dating him helped me realize what i didn't want. But we had good chemistry, until i caught him almost coming out alomst naked with two women . when he thought I had left his room after knocking for an hour.

this your story does not add up.
Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by Gerrard59(m): 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
This must be Safarigirl. grin

Well, much has been said. From my experience, by registering for a reputable certification, thereby attending its lectures, you would find responsible men. I witnessed it and found it a very useful way to source for intelligent, beautiful and responsible female friends, some of which I still talk to till date. So whether CIPM, ICAN, CITN, CFA or any certification that aligns with your desired career. Also, you can get someone through IELTS/GRE/TOEFL classes (since you want to japa). As for going to church, I'm quite less religious as you are, but this is Nigeria. The church is one of the best and easiest places to network and meet new people in this country. I learnt that and started going to church though not frequently. Furthermore, you have to develop yourself because even if you start attending HOTR or any renowned church on the island, none of the men will be interested in you. Just as you're selfish about the kind of man you want, so are they.

Cc: Harlqueen

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by Harlequeen: 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
healthserve:

Lol. My dear Amara. I know its you all along na

We're sworn enemies na. Its crystal clear I can spot you as you can me wink

I hope your mum is cool ATM. And you're enjoying the crazy city/state wink
i am not Amara o, but the enemy of an enemy is a friend wink
Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by Harlequeen: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
Gerrard59:

Well, much has been said. From my experience, by registering for a reputable certification, thereby attending its lectures, you would find responsible men. I witnessed it and found it a very useful way to source for intelligent, beautiful and responsible female friends, some of which I still talk to till date. So whether CIPM, ICAN, CITN, CFA or any certification that aligns with your desired career. Also, you can get someone through IELTS/GRE/TOEFL classes (since you want to japa). As for going to church, I'm quite less religious as you are, but this is Nigeria. The church is one of the best and easiest places to network and meet new people in this country. I learnt that and started going to church though not frequently. Furthermore, you have to develop yourself because even if you start attending HOTR or any renowned church on the island, none of the men will be interested in you. Just as you're selfish about the kind of man you want, so are they.

no i am not her, but thanks for your advice
Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by Harlequeen: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
lilwetdick:

what parts are not consistent with you
Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by healthserve(m): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
Harlequeen:
i am not Amara o, but the enemy of an enemy is a friend wink

I no call you by your first name abi. Funny. Oh, First wink Your way of writing is all over this moniker. Be careful, other intelligent persons will know its you. The same you is all over this new moniker my dear enemy. wink

By the way, its obvious you skinned things to intellectually mislead people I.e you're not 25. I.e you didn't have the last relationship last year but you're ago. By spinning the facts you've managed to create chaos about your identity.

I'm the master of these things and you remain my child, my dear enemy.

Go look into spiritual. This time, Church o. Not marine society/herbalist o. Haha. Personally, not your mum. You. Visit a deliverance G.O on Saturdays after a few prayers, you'll get the Lord's leading if you're willing to turn to God and not necessarily take it as Church wants to win you over. You don't need to attend any church of your choosing.

Cc: LifeisGudh

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
Harlequeen:
what parts are not consistent with you

everything just going south because he left you, so basically because he left you every bad things in the world started happening to him and the new babe basically this looks like a nollywood movie

you wrote younger guys are fuckboys, not ambitious but funny enough you like older men because according to you they act mature you went for a guy 11 years older and matured than you but he still acted like a fuckboy.

so basically what do you want?

many inconsistencies in your comment and replies.

i know for sure that you are a troll looking for attention anyway , you have gotten it from gullible lots, i am also sure you have received lot of pm from desperados.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by maximusprime2000: 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
Harlequeen:
No man will have access to my vagina and womb without investment and commitment.

dem don come again o.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by safarigirl(f): 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
Gerrard59:

lol...if I wan talk, I no go use alternative account, I go use my main account, after all, shebi I am looking for something?

I understand OP's wahala sha.....I got to a point and I started thinking it was me sef grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by Blackfriday: 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
Harlequeen:
I am not under 25 sister, and your christian dogma won't sit with me. If i do become 35 and remain unmarried, i have decided that i will live life, adopt a child and get a boytoy. I have tasted what it is like to settle for a random guy(to be egging on a full grown man on what to do like his mother). Will never go through that again.
But thanks for your opinion but i will be avoiding Shiloh like the plague.
I believe you have positioned your mind on how your future should look like........ Am only confused on why you come to public domain to seek for views, when you mind is made up?..

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by Harlequeen: 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
lilwetdick:

i left him o, everything is not going south for me, career is progressing all right. Let's just say that leaving him was part of the things that gave birth to the standards i wrote in the opening post. I had that constant nagging in my conscience that i wouldn't marry him, but i was too much in love. I forgave a lot of his flaws, didn't nag(except for his drinking,but never made him feel bad for it),we were really free around each other. i had low expectations then. I just turned 25 in October, and i am taking an assessment of my life you know. I just needed some advice apart from my parents'

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
Harlequeen:
thanks, but many younger guys dont behave maturely, some just want to deposit and go.
Harlequeen:
thanks, but many younger guys dont behave maturely, some just want to deposit and go.
I want to believe you're being honest. Well let's start by asking. Are you being unrealistic about your desires? For me I say not at all. I think there not only are a number of men that meet these requirements but a number that far surpass these requirements and age is just a number sometimes btw. But then, will you be fortunate to meet them? Well only time will tell, you don't even believe in religion or I would have recommended faith and prayer.
However what I can tell you about dreams in life is that you fail in life the moment you give up on your dreams. Hope deserves nothing less than to always be kept alive. However, I would advise you do what is in your power to do while hoping for what is not. Develop yourself into the woman that corresponds to the capacity of the man you desire. Grow your knowledge and skills diligently, increase capacity incessantly. So that if such a man finds you today, he would meet you worthy. I can tell you as a man, I have a very high taste for a partner and I think I deserve to because I have continually paid the price everyday to improve myself, so I cannot just "manage" or "settle for" a mediocre lady, no matter how attractive she may be. In fact, It takes me minutes of conversation to get turned off by many that I consider asking out. The point is I believe such high profile men you want would similarly have high demands, so get to work on yourself for your "lucky" chance. I think the more you do, the more hopeful you'll be(you're already sounding despondent), and the more you'll attract such "lucky" opportunities. Would appreciate an acknowledgment if you read this.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by healthserve(m): 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
Harlequeen:
i left him o, everything is not going south for me, career is progressing all right. Let's just say that leaving him was part of the things that gave birth to the standards i wrote in the opening post. I had that constant nagging in my conscience that i wouldn't marry him, but i was too much in love. I forgave a lot of his flaws, didn't nag(except for his drinking,but never made him feel bad for it),we were really free around each other. i had low expectations then. I just turned 25 in October, and i am taking an assessment of my life you know. I just needed some advice apart from my parents'

You're never this humble before. You're learning and progressing finely, from your formal self.

You've impressed me. Damn. For someone who hardly gets impressed. Damn it girl. You've caught the zing of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by jseth: 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
It's all right to set standard for urself and atleast you knw want you want from your "to be man" but you should also knw dat we dont all get wat we want in life so just have an open mind, watch and study anyone dat comes your way bfor been committed but done be over selective bfor d right person wil pass you by.
Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by Harlequeen: 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
safarigirl:
lol...if I wan talk, I no go use alternative account, I go use my main account, after all, shebi I am looking for something?

I understand OP's wahala sha.....I got to a point and I started thinking it was me sef grin
safi, the issue is if we use our main for something like this, a lot of people's opinions will be skewed based on our past interaction with them. The result would have been another bashing thread.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by SarkinYarki: 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
healthserve:

Baba Twale... grin The elder himself

Lol grin grin
Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by healthserve(m): 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
By the way where are these ladies oh:

UjuJoan2 Yewandequeen LilMissFavvy
Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by healthserve(m): 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Lol grin grin

I sight you Chief wink

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by kunlesmiles(m): 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ladylite:

Tell me where harmattan comes from
Have you ever seen SENSE when a human being is being operated on?

Where are your dreams stored?

Who painted the sky?

How come yahoo plus exists and it works....

If you are in Naija and you can still ask how life is spiritual then you may already be a victim
it's funny how people dismiss d spiritual part of life...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
Harlequeen:

i didnt write that everything went south for you but for the girl the guy left you for.

the guy was 11 years older than you basically 35 years of age and you were 24 then he banged you and left for another woman

but then again you said younger guys are Bleep boys and lack ambitions that you love older men 10 years your senior

now you got the older and matured man and he dumped you for another woman,, what do you want?

you also seems to have every qualities every dick and harry has mention on this thread

i believe you must be a troll. a confused troll

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
healthserve:

You're never this humble before. You're learning and progressing finely, from your formal self.

You've impressed me. Damn. For someone who hardly gets impressed. Damn it girl. You've caught the zing of it.

i know that all your MR helper and adviser was just to send a PM, i know you are looking for a gf badly, dont think you have gotten one, stop been tasty.
Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by healthserve(m): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
Harlequeen:
safi, the issue is if we use our main for something like this, a lot of people's opinions will be skewed based on our past interaction with them. The result would have been another bashing thread.

Allow me add one comment before I bail. Can you see one of the benefits of having a female-male pastor mentorship? Many ladies know this and cash in on this. I swear it on my fathers grave that like you know me offline, there are men I'll snap my fingers and say, take this girl go marry her, no dating, nothing. Just like that, its out of 10-15-20years of being in that place of honour in their lives. This is what a social circle does.

Hence, the importance of a spiritual oversight I.e Pastor. The average pastor has ten good men that fits your taste 100%, that forming a relationship with them opens those resuroces reservoir up for use..

I hope this makes sense

Cc Toks2008

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by healthserve(m): 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
lilwetdick:

i know that all your MR helper and adviser was just to send a PM, i know you are looking for a gf badly, dont think you have gotten one, stop been tasty.

Nah. We both know ourselves. Get lost

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by Parkwell247: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
You don't believe in religion? But I hope you believe in God?
Just put God first, and everything will work perfectly for you. I don't think that you can do all these by your knowledge without God
Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by Harlequeen: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
healthserve:

Allow me add one comment before I bail. Can you see one of the benefits of having a female-male pastor mentorship? Many ladies know this and cash in on this. I swear it on my fathers grave that like you know me offline, there are men I'll snap my fingers and say, take this girl go marry her, no dating, nothing. Just like that, its out of 10-15-20years of being in that place of honour in their lives. This is what a social circle does.

Hence, the importance of a spiritual oversight I.e Pastor. The average pastor has ten good men that fits your taste 100%, that forming a relationship with them opens those resuroces reservoir up for use..

I hope this makes sense

Cc Toks2008
thanks
Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
healthserve:

I hope this makes sense

Cc Toks2008

yeah spiritual oversight on doggy style.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by Harlequeen: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
Parkwell247:
You don't believe in religion? But I hope you believe in God?
Just put God first, and everything will work perfectly for you. I don't think that you can do all these by your knowledge without God
i believe in God
Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by Harlequeen: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
lilwetdick:

yeah spiritual oversight on doggy style.
Eww
Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
healthserve:

Nah. We both know ourselves. Get lost

i know for sure what you want, you know your self hence those advise, i know your dick cant rest

the op is a full time troll looking for attention do not allow your dick and fake spiritual advice take your brain away
Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by healthserve(m): 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
lilwetdick:

i know for sure what you want, you know your self hence those advise, i know your dick cant rest

the op is a full time troll looking for attention do not allow your dick and fake spiritual advice take your brain away

She knows my worth beyond your vituperations. Now get lost. Who speaks it one with such a nasty moniker fvckboy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by safarigirl(f): 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
Harlequeen:
I understand where you're coming from, sometimes me sef no dey talk my own, make world people no say "you wey too talk"....but see ehn, in the eend, people that will talk will talk, and people that will reach out will reach out.

Just have it at the back of your mind, you don't know who might have been admiring you here with your main moniker, but couldn't make a move because they thought you were unavailable, and since you used his strange one, they may not reach out now. The bashers were never going to reach out either way, and some of them will reach out now, meet you and come and have a few laughs after they find it's you.

At least this is my belief.

I hope you find someone that will at least meet up a number of your requirements, but bear in mind, you will not find someone with everything you're looking for, so, choose the most important things to you and compromise on the rest

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
healthserve:

She knows my worth beyond your vituperations. Now get lost. Who speaks it one with such a nasty moniker fvckboy cheesy

i agree i am a fuckboy , a proud fuckboy, infact i got strips on my shoulders...

so you believe that someone in a faceless forum knows your worth, how are you sure you are infact communicating with a female, you are a real tasty nigger, you are already bringing out pre cum by just typing with a so called female online.. Mumu

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply)

Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn / BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Her Curvy Body While On Vacation Abroad (Pix, Video) / If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.