Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? (83993 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by OyinO: 6:41am On Dec 08, 2019
Simply to avoid heavy spending on her basic academic and social needs. And to avoid investing in vanity.
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 08, 2019
Guys abeg

Make una sponsor me join naa

Shoo no be only females need sponsor in education

I deh read better course for Uni and i go pay back once i graduate

My fees na 26k cry

Seun or mynd44 or lalasticlala cry
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Meklex(m): 8:49am On Dec 08, 2019
tonididdy:
Reading through these pages, I admit now say I forkup for campus that year...

.. Even cripples dey lash then, I go just dey form upbringing.

Now I dey try catch up na, marriage come dey knock door angry
Same here. But I spent the whole of 2017 on top different girls, some parts of 2018 too. Now I don cool down. Sex is overrated, marry and settle down

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by betterview: 9:04am On Dec 08, 2019
NiklauseFred:
I will never date any student,unless if am in same school with the so called girlfriend cos what happened to my uncle will always remain fresh in my memory.

My uncle saw this girl,she was a nobody,he helped her get admission into a nursing school,he trained her from the beginning till she graduated.Imagine this babe left my uncle after two weeks she graduated and got married secretly to another dude.
My uncle was so heart broken to the extent that he even thought about suicide because he spent millions on that babe and her family!he built a house(bungalow) for the family cos they were very poor,he also helped and trained some of the brothers buh non remembered all the help he rendered for the family except for the youngest son buh what does he know,he later joined the family and followed the moving ship.
My uncle's business went down within months due to the heart break and loss of concentration caused by the heart break,he went that way struggling to rise again but unfortunately he didn't make it until he died.
This so called lady came to his burial and was shedding crocodile tears(I nearly scatter her head that day sef).
That's how life is...nobody can tell but mind you not all the female students are ungrateful,some are extremely good even with little help from the boyfriend.
Thanks

EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER
NA WHERE DEM DEY ADVICE RICH MAN PIKIN WEY POOR MAN PIKIN DEY LEARN FROM.

I guess your uncle was a business man.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by NiklauseFred(m): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2019
betterview:

I guess your uncle was a business man.

Yea,he was
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 08, 2019
Benbelor:
You don't even know if he stays in Lagos or far from you, you just shoot your shot

Oga Boss

Abeg

Your boy dey 400 level, studying pharmacy at akwa ibom.

If you fit invest in me, i fit give you double of my N25,600 school fees when i graduate.

Abeg make una come to my aid. Family fight don affect my funding. I have to finish this education that i had started and my CGPA is good.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Lawalemi(m): 10:14am On Dec 08, 2019
partnerbiz4:

You were paying her fees?

Very well.
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Bizibi(m): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2019
NiklauseFred:
I will never date any student,unless if am in same school with the so called girlfriend cos what happened to my uncle will always remain fresh in my memory.

My uncle saw this girl,she was a nobody,he helped her get admission into a nursing school,he trained her from the beginning till she graduated.Imagine this babe left my uncle after two weeks she graduated and got married secretly to another dude.
My uncle was so heart broken to the extent that he even thought about suicide because he spent millions on that babe and her family!he built a house(bungalow) for the family cos they were very poor,he also helped and trained some of the brothers buh non remembered all the help he rendered for the family except for the youngest son buh what does he know,he later joined the family and followed the moving ship.
My uncle's business went down within months due to the heart break and loss of concentration caused by the heart break,he went that way struggling to rise again but unfortunately he didn't make it until he died.
This so called lady came to his burial and was shedding crocodile tears(I nearly scatter her head that day sef).
That's how life is...nobody can tell but mind you not all the female students are ungrateful,some are extremely good even with little help from the boyfriend.
Thanks

EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER
NA WHERE DEM DEY ADVICE RICH MAN PIKIN WEY POOR MAN PIKIN DEY LEARN FROM.
I have an uncle that did the same but he is a wise one,he got her pregnant while she was in school and he really knows how to tame a woman. Your uncle was too caring and he should have known better....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by NiklauseFred(m): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
Bizibi:
I have an uncle that did the same but he is a wise one,he got her pregnant while she was in school and he really knows how to tame a woman. Your uncle was too caring and he should have known better....

The dude was being sincere with his love but she had an ulterior motive. And besides she's a nurse,you don't expect nurses to get pregnant easily because they know what they would take in other not to get pregnant,even if they play mighty games from now till next year;
So you wouldn't blame the dude that much.
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Blissbath(f): 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
Dat one na pure wickedness
NiklauseFred:

Yea,he was
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nicoddemus(m): 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
Donbigi2:
you get mind call am just 2k. If its just 2k why she no get am?

Ur too broke brother
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nicoddemus(m): 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
philip0906:

Exactly my point... No book of the law anywhere, states a man should give a woman he is in a relationship with, any farthing!

The only woman any man owes a dime, is his legally married wife. Even the law backs you in that case.

You're broke brother
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nicoddemus(m): 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
[quote author=tegafej post=84704746]

I'm stingy?

How about she is greedy for trying to extort money from me through emotional blackmail?[/quote

You're still very broke brother. Please just concentrate on your studies for now]
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by philip0906(m): 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
Nicoddemus:

You're broke brother
Not everyone is pvssy starved like you.
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by tegafej(m): 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
[quote author=Nicoddemus post=84736537][/quote]

I'm really interested, how do you know people that are broke?

Because right now, you sound really un-intelligent.

Sorry to use that word though.
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nicoddemus(m): 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2019
tegafej:

I'm really interested, how do you know people that are broke?

Because right now, you sound really un-intelligent.

Sorry to use that word though.

There's time for everything. For now leave women alone
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by tegafej(m): 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
Nicoddemus:

There's time for everything. For now leave women alone

Please tell me na.

So I can identify Broke Girls when they come around me grin
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by NiklauseFred(m): 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
Blissbath:
Dat one na pure wickedness

Lol Karma is already catching up with her cos earlier this year she got divorced.
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Bizibi(m): 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
NiklauseFred:

The dude was being sincere with his love but she had an ulterior motive. And besides she's a nurse,you don't expect nurses to get pregnant easily because they know what they would take in other not to get pregnant,even if they play mighty games from now till next year;
So you wouldn't blame the dude that much.
wait,your family actually allowed the girl to the burial ceremony.....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by NiklauseFred(m): 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
Bizibi:
wait,your family actually allowed the girl to the burial ceremony.....

We hold nothing against her,like they say "To err is human,to forgive is divine" cool cool
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Bizibi(m): 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
NiklauseFred:

We hold nothing against her,like they say "To err is human,to forgive is divine" cool cool
yes,to forgive is divine but she was not supposed to be there.your family is good.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by NiklauseFred(m): 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
Bizibi:
yes,to forgive is divine but she was not supposed to be there.your family is good.

My uncle already forgave her before he left planet earth,so there was no need restraining her and besides she wanted to pay him her last respect.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by luminouz(m): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
Teespice:

No justification whatsoever.
if the relationship has ended, tell her and move on with the woman who you want to marry.

At the end of the day, you are no better than the side chick.
Make we hear word, naso una go dey jump in from nowhere to claim nonsense solidarity.
Why are you blind to what the girl did na?
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by luminouz(m): 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
NiklauseFred:

My uncle already forgave her before he left planet earth,so there was no need restraining her and besides she wanted to pay him her last respect.
Her last respect after fuqin him up?

DM me her details, lemme pay her my respects in camera na

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Korllami007: 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
NiklauseFred:

Last respect after sending him to heaven.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by NiklauseFred(m): 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
luminouz:

Her last respect after fuqin him up?

DM me her details, lemme pay her my respects in camera na

I dont have her number; wetin I wan use am do kwanu?
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by NiklauseFred(m): 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
Korllami007:

Last respect after sending him to heaven.

Lol no need to hold her up

Karma knows best cool cool
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Teespice(f): 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
luminouz:

Make we hear word, naso una go dey jump in from nowhere to claim nonsense solidarity.
Why are you blind to what the girl did na?

have you finished typing or do you have more to say?
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by luminouz(m): 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
Teespice:

have you finished typing or do you have more to say?
Nope. ..
One more thing...

Go and make me pounded yam and vegetable soup with stockfish and isi ewu.

Now,I'm done with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by luminouz(m): 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
NiklauseFred:

I dont have her number; wetin I wan use am do kwanu?
Get am jor...I wan avenge your uncle. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.