Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? (83990 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by NiklauseFred(m): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
luminouz:

Get am jor...I wan avenge your uncle. grin

Lol grin laugh no go kill me
No go kill the wrong person ooo grin
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by luminouz(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
NiklauseFred:

Lol grin laugh no go kill me
No go kill the wrong person ooo grin

No na...I wan treat am small,
She is divorced now,isn't she? She go need comfort na

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by NiklauseFred(m): 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
luminouz:

No na...I wan treat am small,
She is divorced now,isn't she? She go need comfort na

Yea she's divorced
Dude is looking sugar mummy grin grin
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by luminouz(m): 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
NiklauseFred:

Yea she's divorced
Dude is looking sugar mummy grin grin
Can you blame me?
Make I chop small from ur uncle's investment in her life na. tongue
Seriously,she needs succour.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by NiklauseFred(m): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
luminouz:

Can you blame me?
Make I chop small from ur uncle's investment in her life na. tongue
Seriously,she needs succour.

Hehehehe who do you?
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by luminouz(m): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
NiklauseFred:

Hehehehe who do you?

tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by ajapz(m): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
chigoizie7:
We knew what’s up nah.

When we were still students, we de lash people girlfriends.

People wey be say dem don already pay their bride price sef.

Lodge mates,

Infact, as a student, it was the easiest time for me to fuccck, free of charge.once I on my i pass my neighbor gen, na tumbom tumbom I go de do.

Now, we don graduate, we don dey see small change, we go wait till dey graduate oh, come still go service sef. Person wey de use knife kill, no de gree make them carry knife reach him back. We know what’s up. Even though all undergraduate girls are not like that ooh, but majority of them are. Then the next stage is NYSC.

I do not care so much about what you did in the past, but the present matters a lot. You might have fucccked 300 diicks back In your university days. Please, when you are with me, please, na only me you go de fuuccck. As a single guy I be fucklicant, but when I am in a relationship, I am one faithful and loyal guy. the only time I tried double dating, na small thing remain,I for run mad. That sh!t ain’t easy bra.

If not one thing I for think say na me write this stuff with another account.. This is typical me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by paix(m): 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
Quality20:
u r correct. some don't even know d total number of men,boys and elders who they slept wit dem
Are they supposed to keep record of their escapades?
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by paix(m): 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
chigoizie7:
We knew what’s up nah.

When we were still students, we de lash people girlfriends.

People wey be say dem don already pay their bride price sef.

Lodge mates,

Infact, as a student, it was the easiest time for me to fuccck, free of charge.once I on my i pass my neighbor gen, na tumbom tumbom I go de do.

Now, we don graduate, we don dey see small change, we go wait till dey graduate oh, come still go service sef. Person wey de use knife kill, no de gree make them carry knife reach him back. We know what’s up. Even though all undergraduate girls are not like that ooh, but majority of them are. Then the next stage is NYSC.

I do not care so much about what you did in the past, but the present matters a lot. You might have fucccked 300 diicks back In your university days. Please, when you are with me, please, na only me you go de fuuccck. As a single guy I be fucklicant, but when I am in a relationship, I am one faithful and loyal guy. the only time I tried double dating, na small thing remain,I for run mad. That sh!t ain’t easy bra.
Wetin go happen if she been dey chop plantain all her life before she meet you, and now you come be banana for her hand; how you go manage na?
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Teespice(f): 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
luminouz:
Nope. .. One more thing...
Go and make me pounded yam and vegetable soup with stockfish and isi ewu.

Now,I'm done with you
irigburu onwe gi na ji asuru na ofe ugu
smh
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by chigoizie7(m): 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
paix:
Wetin go happen if she been dey chop plantain all her life before she meet you, and now you come be banana for her hand; how you go manage na?

It’s all about preference?

If I can manage it with my banana, then I move on with her, but if I cannot, then I call it quits. But how many guys she has slept with shouldn’t be a reason.

How big her Toto is night beca good reason to not be with her, because, it could affect my sexual life with her, like, I might not be able to enjoy sex with her, it could affect our relationship.

I have only dated two virgins ever since I started dating, others are none virgins, but the circumference of their Toto was never obviously affected because of the number of men they have slept with. If it does, I would have never dated them, because I might not enjoy sex with them.
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by chigoizie7(m): 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
ajapz:

If not one thing I for think say na me write this stuff with another account.. This is typical me grin grin grin

Bahd guy
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by chigoizie7(m): 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
Teespice:

smh

I am liking you already.

Maka na ima ka esi asu igbo, ma marakwa ede ya ede.
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by luminouz(m): 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
Teespice:

smh

Gbanjami theological lokeagbon sewoloni.

Translate that too...
SMH
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by platodeen(m): 1:33am On Dec 09, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
Dating students is stressful, especially if she lives in the same city with you.
I dated one some years ago, she got to my house for the first time. Mopped the floor of every single room despite the fact that it was a 3 bedroom flat.
Then cleaned the kitchen cabinet and washed all the plates. I was like...why now. I have someone that comes in to do all this things. She said I shouldn't worry...i know she was only acting responsible cuz she noticed I'm all set for marriage.
A week later, she billed me 59k for her school fees. I just laughed and send 20k to her cuz I remembered all the work she did the day she came.

U still fell for the trap cos she actually needed 20k not 59k...

She knew u are likely to beat it down...

An evidence to dat is dat she might never complain of the 20k instead of 59

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:50am On Dec 09, 2019
platodeen:

U still fell for the trap cos she actually needed 20k not 59k...

She knew u are likely to beat it down...

An evidence to dat is dat she might never complain of the 20k instead of 59
You got it wrong. I don't care how much she needed, I was in the mood to give her 20k cuz that's what I think I can pay for all the work and the sex we had the day she came. That has nothing to do with how much she actually needed.
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by IyaTola: 10:04am On Dec 09, 2019
@phub, shocked
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by paix(m): 11:01am On Dec 09, 2019
chigoizie7:

It’s all about preference?

If I can manage it with my banana, then I move on with her,
but if I cannot, then I call it quits. But how many guys she has slept with shouldn’t be a reason.

How big her Toto is night beca good reason to not be with her, because, it could affect my sexual life with her, like, I might not be able to enjoy sex with her, it could affect our relationship.

I have only dated two virgins ever since I started dating, others are none virgins, but the circumference of their Toto was never obviously affected because of the number of men they have slept with. If it does, I would have never dated them, because I might not enjoy sex with them.
Your preference or hers? What if she can't manage your banana?
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by chigoizie7(m): 11:19am On Dec 09, 2019
paix:
Your preference or hers? What if she can't manage your banana?

It’s all about choice brah. She can walk
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by paix(m): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2019
chigoizie7:

It’s all about choice brah. She can walk
Yes o. It's a free world.
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Lording123(m): 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
I had my fair share too grin but OT done dey now.

Two years relationship that later became an on-again off-again relationship. She like me but the hoe inside no let her rest. Always going and coming back.

Mama wan explore and enjoy her youthful days.

Las las na one day for the owner jare my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by IyaTola: 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
wink
paix:
Yes o. It's a free world.
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Dagelv: 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
Because datting people lost their head and may do unreasoned actions. Moreover, when people break out they break each other's hearths and lost themselves for a long time. And that's sad.
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by luminouz(m): 12:10am On Dec 13, 2019
Dagelv:
Because datting people lost their head and may do unreasoned actions. Moreover, when people break out they break each other's hearths and lost themselves for a long time. And that's sad.
Dafuq u talking about? shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by IyaTola: 8:11am On Dec 13, 2019
undecided
Dagelv:
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by lavylilly: 9:40am On Dec 13, 2019
I do beg too when I was a student but I beg my family members mostly.
The problem is that these students depend on males that are not family members with their 'exaggerated' problems.
Even when given, they have poor management skills.
They really don't want to do anything to make something of their own.

Some are hardworking but some are serious liabilities and we all know that some men run away from extra responsibilities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by DenreleDave(m): 6:24am On Dec 21, 2019
tonididdy:
Yoloba boys can fall for this kind traps

Idiot, who falls for this kind trap most? No be Igbo men wey no go school go dey train their ladies to go school just to come join am for alaba mkt. At the end, she goes with anoda Igbo rich man

Idiot, tribal bigot

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 21, 2019
dynastytravels:
Dating an undergraduate is like romancing a rattlesnake.
guy u have no conscience

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by lavylilly: 10:08am On Dec 23, 2019
at all
RAGGA40:
guy u have no conscience
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by IyaTola: 10:18am On Mar 18, 2020
Just ignore
DenreleDave:

Idiot, who falls for this kind trap most? No be Igbo men wey no go school go dey train their ladies to go school just to come join am for alaba mkt. At the end, she goes with anoda Igbo rich man

Idiot, tribal bigot

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.