Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? (56429 Views)

Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Clinghton: 11:56am On Dec 09, 2019
find the motive behind the piercing and make good decisions.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by iamrammy(m): 11:58am On Dec 09, 2019
Ginaz:
I like piercings. Nipples and nose piercings specifically. It doesn’t mean I’m a bad loose girl and I can categorically tell you I’m an introvert and I hate going out , I rather read a book.

O.p grow up would you? She’s an adult for God’s sake!! In as much you intended to marry her doesn’t give you the right to abuse her fundamental human rights.

you are my kind of woman....op please grow upb this is 2019 not 1519!
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by leetech93: 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
Not even an ordinary olosho, a degraded olosho who her past is holding her back

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Uguruzik(m): 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
It might not really matter, she might still make a good wife. The piercing don't have any much to do with character.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Premiumwriter: 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
vikkimimi:
piercings does not mean a girl is loose or an OLOSHO as you call it, it's all about taste and fashion, and other times out of curiosity....same way most guys love to have tattoos, but tattoos seem costlier than having multiple piercings that's why most guys haven't gone for it.

A girl can have multiple piercings and still be more ethical than a girl without one.
and what's the point of having such 'ethical standards' when every where you look people are seeing you a loose?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Lexusgs430: 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
Oluwadamilare118:

Smile!
EWELE

Oga, you sabi say that kin ring dey totori you...... grin
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Oga, you sabi say that kin ring dey totori you...... grin

Laughing out loud; you're on your own o!
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by jaxxy(m): 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2019
motionarena:
Can You Marry A Girl that Pierce Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings?

Hi guys

You know it has now been a norm for most women and girls to have multiple piercings in their nose and ears.

I really don't know what they see in it.

Well i have dis girlfriend we have been dating for a while and i plan to marry her. She works with a software company and she is very intelligent.

She returned from a trip and i noticed she had 3 sets of earrings in one ear and also had a tiny piercing on her nose.

I was devastated and asked her why she did it and said it means nothing that she just felt like.

Now am thinking of ending the relationship as i regard girls that do such as loose and runz girls.

Am i overreacting or taking the right move

If u are asking us this question Rather than telling her ur mind and how u can’t tolerate it then u need to let her go cos there might be other things she will like or do that might probably shock u even more. The truth is u don’t yet know this gal and what influences her decisions and choices.

Ure still just a familiar stranger to sm to extent. If u knew her u wud be able to address this issue and both decide on what u guys want and what u can both tolerate and overlook.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by EdmundAlma: 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
You plan on marrying her, she's intelligent and it's her piercings that are changing your mind? Wow. Even if you feel piercings are wrong, why not tell her? So if everyone in this thread says no don't marry her, you'd change your mind?

You men... My advice is that you take everything siad here very lightly because everyone is an internet warrior. It's very possible that most people who are dishing out relationship advice and telling you to "leave her because she has piercings" are dating the main oloshos. You'd never actually know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Firstcitizen: 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
Please end the relationship and send me her number
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Anambrademon(m): 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
My brother flea

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Anambrademon(m): 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
[quote author=Anambrademon post=84762253]My brother flea she be first class olosho
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ginaz:
I like piercings. Nipples and nose piercings specifically. It doesn’t mean I’m a bad loose girl and I can categorically tell you I’m an introvert and I hate going out , I rather read a book.

O.p grow up would you? She’s an adult for God’s sake!! In as much you intended to marry her doesn’t give you the right to abuse her fundamental human rights.

Guys,pls never take relationship advice from women, maybe exception to your mum ,sisters & that girl that can be brutal & honest with you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
Okikaneseokwu:
U are a potential olosho,u will soon manifest

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Owutuotuo(m): 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
Is she respectful? Does she contribute to constructive decision making? Does she love and respect her parents and family? Can she cook? Does she avoid speaking lies? Does she value time you spend with her? How are are demands? Are they valid and reasonably balanced? Nose and ear piercings are minute in a matter of life-long relationship with her. Value character, then value beauty. Think about it.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Toks2008(m): 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ladycewhy:
I am personally allergic to smoke from cigarettes ,so i avoid them for my own good same way alcohol gives me headache so i would naturally not be a drinking buddy with a drunk. I am not condemning her but i reserve the right to form an impression about her based on her appearance. Same way you decide if someone is ugly or pretty based on their facial structure,its human nature.

So bros,

If you don't like drunks, dont marry a person that loves alcohol,
If you don't like tattoos,don't marry a person with tattoos and pressure them to clean it,
If you don't like piercings ,don't marry someone that likes it and force them to take it off,
If you don't like smokers ,dont marry a smoker and force them to quit the habit.

If not na so unnecessary wahala dey start for marriage.I am sure there are guys out there who dont mind her piecings .

Everyone should do what makes them happy and if you prefer a confirmed olosho with no ear piercing let alone the 9ne with earrings to a super decent babe with even tongue piercing nah your choice.

And I also guess it is all about exposure...in the western world there are countless corporate guys who are CEOs and bankers in suit with earrings.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by eteforlor(m): 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
motionarena:

Hi guys

You know it has now been a norm for most women and girls to have multiple piercings in their nose and ears.

Well i have dis girlfriend we have been dating for a while and i plan to marry her. She works with a software company and she is very intelligent.

She returned from a trip and i noticed she had 3 sets of earrings in one ear and also had a tiny piercing on her nose.

I was devastated and asked her why she did it and said it means nothing that she just felt like.

Now am thinking of ending the relationship as i regard girls that do such as loose and runz girls.

They irritate me, I can't even have them as girlfriend not to talk of marrying them

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Herrmes: 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
Designerdollars:
"women who have too many piercings are damaged goods (no exceptions)"

Cc coach red pill
I have never seen a man that doesn’t listen to himself.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by maynation(f): 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2019
Biingoo:
Ginaz? Na today you know say she she be OKpo? One guy for ashawo thread nearly posted her nude earlier this year she begin wail all over the thread before some elders in the thread adviced the to retreat grin

Weldone.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Herrmes: 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
Biingoo:
Ginaz? Na today you know say she she be OKpo? One guy for ashawo thread nearly posted her nude earlier this year she begin wail all over the thread before some elders in the thread adviced the to retreat grin
Abeg mention me for the thread na bros.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by mimilogs: 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
motionarena:

Hi guys

It is not as if these things are bad per se, but avoiding things like nose piercings, navel rings, tattoos, etc, shows your level of maturity and ability to resist worldly cravings and wayward lifestyle amidst global decadence and acceptance of worldly lifestyles as norm...

So a lady that cannot resist these worldly and wayward cravings of today does not automatically mean she is wayward but it shows that she may not be able to resist other wayward cravings of the world as a woman, which includes and not limited to sexual waywardness in the name of civilization and women freedom.

And to the ladies reading this, you don't need to draw a tattoo or pierce your nose or belly or wear unnecessary beads on your waist, etc to show that you are beautiful or classy....a beautiful lady doesn't need much external accessories or drawings to look beautiful....the more unnecessary accessories you put on as a lady, the more you limit your opportunities and chances in life (both in career growth and getting a worthy man of honor as partner).

Celebrities may do those worldly things and get away with it because they are financially free for life and may never need to work for anybody or any organization and maybe because they need to do those things to get more brand endorsements and fans, not that they are doing them because its the best lifestylye.

People really need to understand these things.

Just sit her down and talk to her, make her understand the things you can accept and cannot accept, make her understand you have boundaries and limits and if she refuses to listen, I think she is not ready to walk the road with you then

6 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Goalnaldo(m): 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
emrain:

If you must do as a goat, don't be offended when you're regarded as a goat
cool
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
lefulefu:
nose piercing and leg ankles na typically runz girls badges but nowardays i be noticing non runzgirls are also into it maybe for fashion things i guess.Outside naija most girls who do piercings and leg ankles thing do it for fashion.i like leg the leg and waist ankle thing though but in nigeria i dare not follow a girl who wears it because unfortunatly na mostly runzgirls dey wear am cheesy...but like i said before non runzgirls in naija are also into it now.
Na inside naija we dey talk.. 90% of them with those trade marks are cheap runz girls.. and na one of them madam for Nairaland dey follow my mentions upandan i no just get her time today. One idiot small rat when her boyfriend catch dey fcck her boss.That useless biitch... i go get her time one day grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by mimilogs: 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ginaz:

If you want to go far in your career in this life, you must resist some worldly cravings you think are fashionable, unless your career is in the showbiz and entertainment.

Also remember, if you truly want to attract and finally settle with a worthy man of honor as an African lady, you must accept some norms when it comes to appearance unless you have made up your mind to either stay single or marry anyhow and maybe not also interested in growing career wise.

Resisting some things you think are mere fashion shows your level of moral standard, and your inability to resist some worldly cravings you see as mere fashion also shows how weak you are as a lady in resisting worldly cravings, including sexual waywardness.

Note; you maybe an introvert now just because you are still under your parents care....maybe your wild nature and side will be zoomed when you become fully financially independent, and by then, you may start seeing sleeping around, clubbing around, gay practice, etc as normal things civilized people do.

You know they start dance from clap cool

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Crenzywilliams(m): 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2019
Guy if she tire u em abeg pass am gimmie; i don de find wife since "good girls" don break my heart tire. she's been wth u for a while now abi; if shes good enough then, trust me a lil piercing wont change her. My younger sister, has got a nose peicring, shes getting married ds month, shes got a phd and lectures abroad, but thats not the best about her, shes got a heart of gold. My point?; d piercing doesnt define her, it just how she choses to express herself for now, am even thinking of getting a tatoo mysef.
P.S. my friends mom is a granma, shes been married for over 40 years, but she just got a nose peicirng last december, and it looka good on her. The husband sef con de stay house more.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Newbiz: 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hi guy! kindly go through my research and my part of my write-up compiling up to be a book and see why ladies are getting more into fashion as the endtime is near, if you are a Christian, then either let her know your mind or let her go...

This is an important part of this message which is also interesting to note.
Simply because many believers have had convictions by the Holy Spirit while some obeyed, some never wanted to believe but our Lord Jesus Christ had stated that He would send the Holy Spirit that will speak the truth according to John 14:15-17:
“If ye love me, keep my commandments.
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever;
Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.”
We should also note that Jesus Christ stated in John 8:32: “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
And He still stated in John 16:12-13: “I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.”

And after He went to heaven and sent the Holy Spirit, we noticed that even the disciples made some statements inspired by the Holy Spirit which Jesus Christ didn’t say in the scripture according to Timothy in 1Timothy 2:9: “In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;” also Peter made a statement related to it in 1 Peter 3:3: “Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;”

So in order not to entangle ourselves back to this world but rather to escape the corruption of this world after we have been saved by grace in believing in Jesus Christ according to 2 Peter 2:20: “For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.”;
that is why this part shall be looking at how inspiration was given to the sons/daughters of men on how to make jewelries and make-up by one of the sons of God who was a fallen angel even before the flood during the time of Noah.

Remember in our previous parts, we were meant to know the origin of how make-up of Jezebel was produced which was near the marine waters.

As discussed in the previous part 8a, for the purpose of this series, we shall be referencing the book of Enoch,

So according to book of Enoch, Chapter 8:1-2 “And Azâzêl taught mankind to make swords and knives and shields and coats of mail, and taught them to see what was behind them, and their works of art: *bracelets* and *ornaments*, and *the use of rouge*, and the *beautifying of the eye-brows*, and the dearest and *choicest stones and all coloring substances* and the *metals of the earth*.
And there was *great wickedness* and much fornication*, and they sinned, and all their ways were corrupt.”

Azazel, one of the fallen angels that fell with Satan, taught mankind how to make weapons and also works of art, bracelets, ornaments, etc. & because of what he did, great wickedness and much fornication was done. Also we can clearly see how the ungodly get inspirations for great inventions. Note some locations that are producing largest technology of our time, we should not be too much bothered why we as children of God may not be up to them because we have been created to worship God and whatever they produce, if the need be, we should use them against the enemies of God.

The gravity of what Azazel did was so great to the extent that the Lord told one of the angels to bind Azazel according to Enoch 10:4-6
“And again the Lord spoke to Rufael: “Bind Azâzêl hand and foot, and put him in the darkness; make an opening in the desert, which is in Dudâêl, and put him there.
5. And lay upon him rough and pointed rocks, and cover him with darkness that he may remain there forever, and cover his face that he may not see the light!
6. And on the great day of judgment he will be cast into the fire.”

Reading further from Enoch chapter 10:8-14:

8. “And the whole earth was defiled through the example of the deeds of Azâzêl; to him ascribe all the sins.”
9. And God said to Gabriel: “Go against the bastards and those cast off and against the children of fornication, and destroy the children of fornication and the children of the watchers from among men; lead them out, and let them loose that they may destroy each other by murder; for their days shall not be long.
10. And they will all supplicate thee, but their fathers will secure nothing for them, although they expect an everlasting life, and that each one of them will live five hundred years.”
11. And God said to Michael: “Announce to Semjâzâ and to the others who are with him, who have bound themselves to women, to be destroyed with them in all their contamination.
12. When all their sons shall have slain one another, and they shall have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them under the hills of the earth for seventy generations, till the day of their judgment and of their end, till the last judgment has been passed for all eternity. 13. And in those days they will be led to the abyss of fire, in torture and in prison they will be locked for all eternity,
14. And then he will burn, and be destroyed; they will be burned together from now on to the end of all generations.”

From the above scriptures, Samjaza and Azazel are fallen angels while other names like Gabriel, Micheal and Ruphael are heavenly angels. Kindly note that what Azazel did made the whole earth defiled with fornication, in other words, if we critically observe the time as entertainment and fashion with all manner of make-ups became intense in this generation, it promoted all manner of high degree immoralities that were of the old. This also increase the tendency of human beings having demonic spirit partners (husband/wife). This is because demons are actually the spirits of the children (giants or nephilims) of the sons of God(fallen angels) who slept with the daughters of men before the great flood of Noah’s time.

Then, the judgment for the fallen angels correlated to what is written in the book of Jude 1:6:
“And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.”

These and many more were the events that occurred before the flood which were summarized in Genesis 6:2-7:
“That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.”

So, knowing this historical details of how make-up and jewelries or ornaments were invented, we shall also realize that even after the flood which killed all the children ( giants a.k.a. nephilims) of the sons of God (fallen angels a.k.a watchers). During and after the flood, they established kingdoms under the sea and they became evil spirits or demons who some locations consider to be gods and goddesses from the marine world who like to possess human beings in which the inspirations of creativity in arts and cosmetics continued.

motionarena:

Hi guys

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2019
dairykidd:

Na inside naija we dey talk.. 90% of them with those trade marks are cheap runz girls.. and na one of them madam for Nairaland dey follow my mentions upandan i no just get her time today. One idiot small rat when her boyfriend catch dey fcck her boss.That useless biitch... i go get her time one day grin
lol if its inside naija then a number of them are into runz then there are those wey dey wear as badge for their female cults in naija universities.its just the same way in naija dat yahoo guys and cult guys dey wear tattoos as their badge but then there might be few innocent ones in naija wey dey wear am asper the culture influence they see on tv or just to belong in the fashion scene cheesy.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by flex04(m): 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
Mutemenot:

Mentioning India where woman marries men is absolutely an Insult to this thread. I have lived with Indians and I can tell you they have a different culture...

My guy they will also mention us saying that Nigerians have a different culture
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Acehart: 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
I’m not omniscient but I’ll tell you what I have noticed about ladies with multiple piercings, tattoo etc. the have self-control deficiency: I mean that they are easily irritated, violent tendencies, passively aggressive, act on their impulse very easily and they tend to be comfortable controlling. They would do many things without seeking your opinion: they aren’t conservative.

You don’t have to dump her because of those things; but you would have to be very patient with her and not rush into marrying her. If your relationship has been “physically” oriented, it is time to stop and begin to talk (teach) patiently - it will take time.

Good luck
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by WriterX(m): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ginaz:

do you know the one thing about us introverts we tend to be the inside out versions of the people we associate with or tend to like so do we like the things they do and know we can't do .

I know so because I am an introvert and prepares a big library of books to read and write and was about to say the same thing as you are which of course is right in all senses ,I wouldn't even mind if my kid someday puts one I don't care really but anyways I decided to share that with you.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by tck2000(m): 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2019
motionarena:
Nipple piercing shocked shocked
OLOSHO

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) / No Guts No Glory (upload Ur Pretty Faces Without Makeup)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.