Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? (56425 Views)

Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by tck2000(m): 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
motionarena:
Nipple piercing shocked shocked
OLOSHO
Lol
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by onadana: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
vikkimimi:
piercings does not mean a girl is loose or an OLOSHO as you call it, it's all about taste and fashion, and other times out of curiosity....same way most guys love to have tattoos, but tattoos seem costlier than having multiple piercings that's why most guys haven't gone for it.

A girl can have multiple piercings and still be more ethical than a girl without one.

Some people sef it's just like saying you won't date or marry a lady because she wears waist beads.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Lording123(m): 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
Well, personally I do not think it is far fetched to think that not all of them that do so are wild albeit very little.

And for the mere fact that you have it either shows you are already wild or have a potential to be, since a sense of decency didn’t prevent you from having it.

I’ve not had a personal experience with them and the ones that do have spoken.

My advice is for the Op to share his frustration with her before making a final decision. What happens from the discussion will give you your much needed answer.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
lefulefu:
lol if its inside naija then a number of them are into runz then there are those wey dey wear as badge for their female cults in naija universities.its just the same way in naija dat yahoo guys and cult guys dey wear tattoos as their badge but then there might be few innocent ones in naija wey dey wear am asper the culture influence they see on tv or just to belong in the fashion scene cheesy.

Of course yes

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by SwagPower: 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
vikkimimi:
piercings does not mean a girl is loose or an OLOSHO as you call it, it's all about taste and fashion, and other times out of curiosity....same way most guys love to have tattoos, but tattoos seem costlier than having multiple piercings that's why most guys haven't gone for it.

A girl can have multiple piercings and still be more ethical than a girl without one.
I beg to disagree..Tattoos from time immemorial have been used as a mark of devotion to some1 or a cause..I could tattoo Jesus on my chest or the name of my child..Tattooing has noble sides...

Imho, In the case of piercings there's hardly any noble cause that will require u to mutilate ursef...I
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by moorevic(m): 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hope you sort for advise before huh huh her. biko shift
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Mairice125: 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
Don’t mind these men on here .....they are too rigid and no matter what you do or say, that can’t be flexible . So make you just leave then �
RiyadhGoddess:

Thank you.
I have multiple piercing and tattoes on me lols yet I'm a woman of dignity/integrity
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
vikkimimi:
....same way most guys love to have tattoos, but tattoos seem costlier than having multiple piercings that's why most guys haven't gone for it.

most guys love to have tattoos ke? sad shocked.i dont have one and i dont intend to wear one biko cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by adabaraabdul: 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
You know your girl very much more than anyone here responding to your post. Piercing the nose and ear doesn't make or mean any lady is loose or somewhat it's just fashion or some kind of style . But if you don't like it, you can talk to her about it, moreover when you met her she wasn't having them. Talk it over with her and make an informed decision. But really I am miffed to know that you are considering not marrying her anymore just because of her new found style.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Ginaz(f): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
WriterX:

do you know the one thing about us introverts we tend to be the inside out versions of the people we associate with or tend to like so do we like the things they do and know we can't do .

I know so because I am an introvert and prepares a big library of books to read and write and was about to say the same thing as you are which of course is right in all senses ,I wouldn't even mind if my kid someday puts one I don't care really but anyways I decided to share that with you.

Awww this is so sweet of you to share with me. Ya we are weird right? One minute we have adrenaline rushing through the head to try something we know we can’t . cheesy

Thanks so much I really do appreciate. I wanna have a big library too when I get married. I love books a lot.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
Mairice125:
Don’t mind these men on here .....they are too rigid and no matter what you do or say, that can’t be flexible . So make you just leave then �

I really have no business with them
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by ransomed: 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
Read Leviticus chapter 19 start from verse 28. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by thatyorubaboy(m): 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
motionarena:
Can You Marry A Girl that Pierce Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings?

Hi guys

You know it has now been a norm for most women and girls to have multiple piercings in their nose and ears.

I really don't know what they see in it.

Well i have dis girlfriend we have been dating for a while and i plan to marry her. She works with a software company and she is very intelligent.

She returned from a trip and i noticed she had 3 sets of earrings in one ear and also had a tiny piercing on her nose.

I was devastated and asked her why she did it and said it means nothing that she just felt like.

Now am thinking of ending the relationship as i regard girls that do such as loose and runz girls.

Am i overreacting or taking the right move

This is the first time I’m commenting in a while..

I’m sorry but if you judge a book by its cover, it means your sense of reasoning is very shallow.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Atigba: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
motionarena:

Hi guys

You know it has now been a norm for most women and girls to have multiple piercings in their nose and ears.

I really don't know what they see in it.

Well i have dis girlfriend we have been dating for a while and i plan to marry her. She works with a software company and she is very intelligent.

She returned from a trip and i noticed she had 3 sets of earrings in one ear and also had a tiny piercing on her nose.

I was devastated and asked her why she did it and said it means nothing that she just felt like.

Now am thinking of ending the relationship as i regard girls that do such as loose and runz girls.

Nothing wrong with it

Marry her

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Kriptune: 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
motionarena:

You're asking the wrong question.
Does she have a good character, is she decent, understanding, loyal and trustworthy?

These are what you should ask yourself.

motionarena:

Thinking of ending a fine relationship because of piercings You sound like a patriarch bro.

It's not the piercings that's the problem, it's your mindset of them.

No. You're not overreacting; You're ignorant and not open minded on your thoughts of somethings, piercings is one of them

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Gbolly1991(m): 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
maximusprime2000:
na who piercing help. if u r no more a virgin and u still collect things from men. u r a bloody olosho in the making. no decent girl anywhere, all na packaging. esp dis one that wud always come to my crip for her dosage wheneva shes going to night virgil.with head tie and no earing. me not knowing she even the worship team leader wen i followed her to hr church. wen she grabbed the mic,she was a different person to me, the way people were falling under the anointing like say na only me waka come. then my perception with ladies change since then. the only innocent girl out there is still a virgin.

Some virgins are still not innocent, they are the once you see offering Hand/Mouth Action for their man’s satisfaction�‍♂️�‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by mabea: 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2019
donbachi:
Still....no be every born again girl, go make a gud wife.
Then she is not born again
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Yoighaman(m): 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2019
ceeroh:
Never!!!! God forbid.

Girls I'll never touch in my life:

A bleaching girl

Anklet using girl

Body piercing girl

I concur 1,000%......a pervert Uncle of mine once told me about anklet ladies when I was a teenager, that even if she's a bank CEO, forget it, na same same.... I've been observing ever since and his theory is yet to fail as at today, maybe it will fail tomorrow but as I type, the theory stand gidigba like the statue of liberty.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Ladycewhy(f): 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2019
Toks2008:

Everyone should do what makes them happy and if you prefer a confirmed olosho with no ear piercing let alone the 9ne with earrings to a super decent babe with even tongue piercing nah your choice.

And I also guess it is all about exposure...in the western world there are countless corporate guys who are CEOs and bankers in suit with earrings.

I wonder why there are no tattoo wearing people especially those ones on the face or ear ring wearing people at G7 submit or at world leaders world conferences,or sagging jeans in certain board meetings undecided.

If you want to look like a rock star, good for you by all means do you,but don't be angry if someone addresses you as a rock star.Even in the so called exposed world i don't think a doctor with a face tattoo will be hired even if he were the best,there are sterotypes everywhere,even in the so called exposed worlds, it might not be ear piercing but one form or the other there is, so you either suck it up or don't be the target if you cant take it.

A book is literally judged by its cover in the real world, people will look at you and form an opinion about you, most times you are not afforded the opportunity to interact with these people for them to get to know the real you. Same way people don't like you for no reason and you seem to flow well with others. If you choose to market yourself in a certain way,your choice not everyone will give you a chance to prove you are not what you look like,so why not give it your best first time.

Also there is something called environmental norm ,i am sure i wont find such CEOs,bankers etc wearing ear rings in an exposed and well organized country like Japan except in entertainment industry and triads gangs tho lol,even in the UK looking a certain way is seen as tasteless and not a sign of affluence and sophistication among certain social strata and class of people.

And like you said, everyone should do what makes them happy, if the op is not happy or wont be comfortable being seen in public with her, he should pull out let her find a man who will love her with her piercings, "a more exposed man like you".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Akuruoulo(m): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2019
vikkimimi:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Timothyoj(m): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2019
Aah aah aah, oga to use someone's life for case study...?

Mutemenot:
She has graduated from street to Olosho... lets use you as a case of study, please marry her and update us as the journey progresses ...
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by bukatyne(f): 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
vikkimimi:

Having multiple piercings on an impulse means something has shifted in her.

OP should run. run. run!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by bukatyne(f): 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ginaz:
I like piercings. Nipples and nose piercings specifically. It doesn’t mean I’m a bad loose girl and I can categorically tell you I’m an introvert and I hate going out , I rather read a book.

O.p grow up would you? She’s an adult for God’s sake!! In as much you intended to marry her doesn’t give you the right to abuse her fundamental human rights.

The girl has a right to pierce all her body parts; the OP has a right not to marry a pierced girl.

And when you are getting married to someone, you align to their tastes especially for permanent fashion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by madjune(m): 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
What a dumb question.

Na so she go pierce your bank accounts.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by bukatyne(f): 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ginaz:

I did the ear piercings but it backfired. It almost rot my ear where it was pierced, I later learnt I was sold a fake earring. I went to the hospital to get it treated and the scars have faded away over the years. I[b] haven’t had the courage to try again and based on misconceptions I’ve totally given up on the ideal.[/b]

Interesting
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by AfroKnight: 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
Wow.

There are many mad people on this thread. I don laugh tire.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by maximusprime2000: 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2019
Gbolly1991:

Some virgins are still not innocent, they are the once you see offering Hand/Mouth Action for their man’s satisfaction�‍♂️�‍♂️
Sense no go kill you. E con be like say na you start am rude boy.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by unikprince(m): 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Yes I have
So would u still say it doesn't matter to have multiple piercing and tattoos?
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by aishatmusah(f): 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2019
janettee:
Too many dumb men on this thread.

I swear.. If u have multiple piercing, den u are automatically an olosho... Na WA ooo... Little Boys everywhere �

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) / No Guts No Glory (upload Ur Pretty Faces Without Makeup)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.