Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness (36695 Views)

How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing / My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness by Jhamzy(m): 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
Man up bro. You are too old for a girl of her age to be flinging you up and down like this.
You better take a stand. From your explanation, I can boldly say that she is not your type. You guys are not compatible. And if you go ahead with her, you will regret it. Call it off! Move ahead and don't look back. It doesn't matter if you marry this new one or not.
Stories like this makes me appreciate my girl.
Innobee99:
I met this lady in 2015 though she was very young and still young. She's 21 while am 28. I love and cherish her so much and despite her flaws she's the one I find comfortable to spend my days with. We have been having a lot of relationship issues which we do settle.

There are many issues she puts on which I won't want to mention here cuz I overlook her flaws and focus on her good side.

The problem is it seems she's not ready for marriage at all or maybe because she's still young and want to fulfill her youthful desires. Always want to be a slay Queen, contesting for beauty pageants even without my knowledge.

I have talked to her severally about my desire to marry her but only nod her head in affirmation but I think she's really not ready.

OK, last year we had a serious issue which we broke up cuz it was a real family war. But we later came back to together again despite I was not at fault and cuz of the love I have for her, I went to her mum to apologize over the issue so we can be one again. I told this lady to also visit my mum and apologize too but she has been procrastinating for a year now. She has not visited my family house over the year. Whenever I confront her on why she don't want to reconcile with my family, she will give flimsy excuses of been busy. How can one be busy for a whole one year to say sorry even if it's on phone.

Now, I met a lady few months ago, and I love her so much and she's ready to settle down with me next year December. And I knw this my stubborn babe is a very jealous type and I don't knw how to handle the issue and let her go since I have seen someone who's ready to settle down with me.

My babe is only interested in u flexing with her like taking her out to eateries, lodging her in a hotel for fun, buying her gifts without spending her own kobo on u (I can swear to that). Last year, I spent alot on her birthday but wen it was my birthday, the total of what she got for me was N700. N200 perfume and N500 Nivea Roll on. But that's not my business sha.

For example, this new babe requested me to give her 2k to make her hair for an event in Church which I bluntly ignored her just to test her, not that I don't have the money. Can u believe that this babe have even forgotten she asked me the money? And she talks to me perfectly on phone. She was like babe, if u don't have money don't stress urself ooooo, I'll repackage my hair and still look good to Church. If u don't send my babe money before the due time, she'll stop calling u.

The new babe is not after money or material things. Though I'll send her a reasonable amount today. Unlike my babe, who will bring down hell if u don't send her money before the deadline. Can u believe that in August, she had already brought her christmas list to me to check?

To cut all these short, I need mature mind on what to do on this cuz am confused. U can pour ur insults cuz I don't even bother abt that as far as I get the advise I want.

Stay blessed my beautiful NL family.

1 Like

Re: My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness by Youngjohnosas: 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
Martinez39:
Common sense is indeed not common. Since your babe is not serious, why haven't you discarded her? When it comes to relationships, treat ladies like "properties". If they are not useful and thereby constitute a liability, discard them. If they are not serious, discard them. If they are toxic and not humble, discard them. Fvck love and start doing the right thing. Maintain her if she satisfies the following conditions :
1) She is useful,
2) She is serious about the relationship and wants to see it work. She is putting effort so that the relationship can work.

No girl is special, irreplaceable, indispensable, or the best thing to happen since slice bread. If a girl is misbehaving, toxic, and/or not serious, discard her for good. Never get so attached that you make a girl the centre of your life so much that you are unwilling to let her go or dump her when you ought to; you are willing to sacrifice your dreams for her; or you are willing to beg or follow any rule (by her) for her to love you and stay in a relationship with you.

Personally, I would advise you forget about relationship and focus on your goals and areas of self-improvement but since, like many, you want marriage and relationship, swallow my advice in the preceding paragraphs. Relationship is a waste of time, energy and money.
thanks alot
Re: My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness by cassbeat(m): 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
My first time commenting on a romance post here.. I must say I've seen a lotta shitty post about guys wanting advice on something they should have done or can do even in their subconscious and it got me wondering if they just type for fun or what I dont really know and prolly would never know so mr op u must be high if u think u need advice.. You know what to do.... By the way u are older than me by 4yrs so imagine ur younger brother schooling on matters of the heart... smh for you bro....

1 Like

Re: My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness by ChiefSweetus: 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
You sound stupid

I mean very very dumb. Irredeemably dumb.

No offence. Carry your cross of everlasting foolishness and magadom. Cheers, fool
Re: My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness by zeestone99(m): 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
They are all the same thing. the more they grow the more their head dey correct. Leave the young girls for Bleep boys lol. They are never serious

1 Like

Re: My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness by favour32(m): 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
Anything wey go package stress for u now or future run run run..nor look back or u go turn to salt!
Re: My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness by Mariangeles(f): 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
Innobee99:
I met this lady in 2015 though she was very young and still young. She's 21 while am 28. I love and cherish her so much and despite her flaws she's the one I find comfortable to spend my days with. We have been having a lot of relationship issues which we do settle.

There are many issues she puts on which I won't want to mention here cuz I overlook her flaws and focus on her good side.

The problem is it seems she's not ready for marriage at all or maybe because she's still young and want to fulfill her youthful desires. Always want to be a slay Queen, contesting for beauty pageants even without my knowledge.

I have talked to her severally about my desire to marry her but only nod her head in affirmation but I think she's really not ready.

OK, last year we had a serious issue which we broke up cuz it was a real family war. But we later came back to together again despite I was not at fault and cuz of the love I have for her, I went to her mum to apologize over the issue so we can be one again. I told this lady to also visit my mum and apologize too but she has been procrastinating for a year now. She has not visited my family house over the year. Whenever I confront her on why she don't want to reconcile with my family, she will give flimsy excuses of been busy. How can one be busy for a whole one year to say sorry even if it's on phone.

Now, I met a lady few months ago, and I love her so much and she's ready to settle down with me next year December. And I knw this my stubborn babe is a very jealous type and I don't knw how to handle the issue and let her go since I have seen someone who's ready to settle down with me.

My babe is only interested in u flexing with her like taking her out to eateries, lodging her in a hotel for fun, buying her gifts without spending her own kobo on u (I can swear to that). Last year, I spent alot on her birthday but wen it was my birthday, the total of what she got for me was N700. N200 perfume and N500 Nivea Roll on. But that's not my business sha.

For example, this new babe requested me to give her 2k to make her hair for an event in Church which I bluntly ignored her just to test her, not that I don't have the money. Can u believe that this babe have even forgotten she asked me the money? And she talks to me perfectly on phone. She was like babe, if u don't have money don't stress urself ooooo, I'll repackage my hair and still look good to Church. If u don't send my babe money before the due time, she'll stop calling u.

The new babe is not after money or material things. Though I'll send her a reasonable amount today. Unlike my babe, who will bring down hell if u don't send her money before the deadline. Can u believe that in August, she had already brought her christmas list to me to check?

To cut all these short, I need mature mind on what to do on this cuz am confused. U can pour ur insults cuz I don't even bother abt that as far as I get the advise I want.

Believe me when I tell you this: SHE DID NOT FORGET!
She's aiming for the prize so she's playing cool...she's smart!
Ladies rarely forget money issues .
Re: My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness by Ishilove: 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
Innobee99:

You are not serious. At 21 I was fighting hard to maintain my strong 2.1 CGPA and marriage was the furtherest thing from my mind. Better free that young girl to live her life.

1 Like

Re: My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness by VicM6: 11:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
One is private enterprise and the other is a public enterprise. if u know u know.
Re: My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness by mabebe1(f): 12:08am On Dec 10, 2019
Innobee99:
Thanks so much. I appreciate this little piece from u. My mum was on phone with her mum and was asking her mum while my babe will do such thing to me. Booom, next was ur mum is saying rubbish and my mum heard her from behind.
And u are still.with her? I won't disrespect my partner's mum and I expect that he won't disrespect mine too......some shit I can't take o.....Please free d babe...let her enjoy her youthfulness o

1 Like

Re: My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness by openmine(m): 12:25am On Dec 10, 2019
Stop giving her money or gifts and watch how her reaction changes towards you!
She will definitely dump you...which is what you really want...abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness by mrkels(m): 3:47am On Dec 10, 2019
Innobee99:
Thanks so much. I appreciate this little piece from u. My mum was on phone with her mum and was asking her mum while my babe will do such thing to me. Booom, next was ur mum is saying rubbish and my mum heard her from behind.

Are you mad ? After this disrespect you still with her ? Bro leave . That’s all I have to say
Re: My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness by HegenIkomkeh(m): 4:05am On Dec 10, 2019
Shibaraba:

You don't need our advise as I can see you've advised yourself already. I won't judge the other leech for you know her well, but I'll say tread with caution. I have numerous examples of guys whose babes behave like yours.they end up not marrying. The secret is a lady who is interested in marrying you won't be looking for material things. For she believes she is saving for you. A lady who spends on you beloved you to be an investment. If she doesnt ask it means she is not looking for what she gains now. She is looking at the future. Don't let your dick think for you. Use your sound reasoning. As for me when you start billing me you Don turn sex doll be that. I go dey nack you at will. Christmas list.... Taaaaa. Even wives don't do that now
Bros how far with that babe weh been almost nack you na? grin grin grin
Re: My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness by Innobee99(m): 4:11am On Dec 10, 2019
CeterisXVII:

Did she hold a gun to your head to take the thousands? Why couldn't you tell her NO? Why are you now coming here to lament over the money, that you willingly offered?
Read a post well before u pour out trash. Who's stressing on d cash?
Re: My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness by Innobee99(m): 4:14am On Dec 10, 2019
ChiefSweetus:
You sound stupid

I mean very very dumb. Irredeemably dumb.

No offence. Carry your cross of everlasting foolishness and magadom. Cheers, fool
Ur brain still dey dance for Shiloh
Re: My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness by jaxxy(m): 5:34am On Dec 10, 2019
Innobee99:

Being 21 doesn’t mean Ure stupid I have seen mature and smart 21 year olds so this can’t be an excuse to misbehave or act too childish.

She’s just irresponsible and 80% probability she will be this way until 25/27 before reality begins to set in and sink in. Unless she’s hit by sm truth that changes her mindset. She has a bf so what youthful desires is she looking for again? Is beauty pageant her ambition in life? She just misguided. Youths are doing great things and she’s hopping from one beauty pageant to another looking to what exactly?

At the end of the day u need to be with sm1 dats on same page, mentality and direction with u. Anything too far from that along with other lingering issues spells disaster. Also I think she’s taking u for granted cos she seems to think or know u like her too much or alot. Bring her back from cloud9 to reality. It will help her learn sm life’s useful lessons.

Know what u want and what is equally good for u and go for it. Cheers
Re: My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness by placeofallure(f): 5:36am On Dec 10, 2019
sweetonugbu:
She was just 16 when you started dating her, YOU ARE A PERVERT.

No biggie if the man is responsible about it. I met my husband when I was 16. But he allowed me, I was like, I can't be hooked at this time. He was always around the corner to put me back in line, he allowed my excesses, he let me act my age. He was just like a mother hen, watching but not intimidating. Till I came of age and he claimed his prize possession. No regrets whatsoever.

OP should settle for who is ready. She has to be ready before she can make the marriage work. Also important is the issue of materialism. Never marry any woman who is vain. A woman should build wealth with her man, not squander it. Then, your family deserves respect too, especially your mum. My MIL didn't stay around for long, she was very nice and I wish I'd done more for her. For birthing your husband, your love, they should be respected.

2 Likes

Re: My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness by Fxwarrior: 5:37am On Dec 10, 2019
Innobee99:

Lol about bringing Christmas budget on August for budget approval. I hope you have nominated committee on it, if not you fit put my name.

Truthfully, the second girl has prospects as to wifey going by what you wrote and its a good thing you postponed wedding to December to know her better. Watch out for how she relates and treats others including strangers. That's her character.

Lest I forget you need to break up with the girl that has her head in the clouds, she's not ready: someone called that stage(age) whoring age.
Let the breakup be in a public place to avoid her over reacting. It could be at an eatery. You could invite your friend and have her, come with hers too. After the meal, tell her what's up but start with positively by appreciating the good times you guys had, tell her that you guys have drifted far apart and that you are tired of forcing and over stressing yourself over the relationship and you ll want to move on and that she should equally move on. Wish her well in her future endeavors.

Once you leave the scene with your friend, block and delete her pictures. Tell your new girl you need a month for sober reflections.Put her through on the whole situation, cos I believe since you intend to marry, she deserves to know what's going on. That way no fallouts will occur should in case your ex decide to act up or do something funny.

Goodluck.

4 Likes

Re: My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness by loswhite(m): 6:57am On Dec 10, 2019
Innobee99:

lol if you don't already know what to do then it means you are not different from your slay queen....wait till you grow up
Re: My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness by aishatmusah(f): 7:20am On Dec 10, 2019
Innobee99:

At 21, I bet she isnt ready for marriage. She wants to have a taste of everything. I would advise u go with the oda lady who is ready to settle down.
Re: My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness by dividebyone(m): 7:25am On Dec 10, 2019
Don't force any woman to love u.love does not hide.
Re: My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness by Dshocker(m): 7:25am On Dec 10, 2019
Innobee99:

If at 28 you can't decisions on the way forward about life,then i fear or must say you aren't different from your first girlfriend of 21yrs.....Think and act like a man.
Re: My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness by Mkez(m): 7:39am On Dec 10, 2019
my brother, same thing befall me. I jejelly move on with my life after much . my present girl is a blessing to me. she is like a mother to me.
focus on who love you .

1 Like

Re: My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness by obinoral1179(m): 7:58am On Dec 10, 2019
Innobee99:
I never did anything outside the consent of her parents OK? Asking her out at 16 doesn't mean I was sleeping around with her. Besides we stay far away from each in different states. And I may not even see her up to 2 times in a year. So don't crucify me biko
she was too familiar with you and your family, reason she disrespect your mum....

1 Like

Re: My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness by mercyland93(m): 8:09am On Dec 10, 2019
Quitely looking at it, the first girl might still be in school struggling on how to earn a good CGPA. And the new girl's age wasn't known.
The guy should jeejeeliii settle down with the second girl that is ready to build the future with him...
Re: My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness by Awoo88: 9:16am On Dec 10, 2019
Bahddo:
oh please, some of you have been so abused in relationships that you think all that unnecessary woman drama is part of love.

Not all women do it, doesn't mean they don't have their own flaws. They just aren't drama queens.
My brother women are master manipulators. What is 2k compared to what she will be getting when she is finally in. There are good women but on a very basic level, they know what they want.
Re: My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness by korban3134(m): 9:59am On Dec 10, 2019
Innobee99:

Life is in stages

Concerning the first girl.. Man up and terminate the relationship "swiftly" because she's not ready for marriage. She's still at her "flexing & grooving stage"....Also her refusal to make amends with your family for over a year is the peak of utter disrespect and disregard not only to you but to your entire family. Think about that.

You're at a stage of life now where you are ready for marriage and the 2nd lady is ready...MOVE! & NEVER LOOK BACK.
Re: My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness by fynex(m): 10:05am On Dec 10, 2019
Innobee99:

It's always better to end a relationship before you start another...

It's always possible that you will find the new girl more appealing to the one you already have...

You were not bold/confident enough to end the one you had cos you just wanted to still have someone at hand... *you have issues with decision making when it has to do with what you actually want*....fix it

You have to call her and talk to her and end things up with her if that's what you want...its obvious that you don't feel comfortable with her and you don't compliment yourselves enough.

1 Like

Re: My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness by EphraimBoat: 10:25am On Dec 10, 2019
Innobee99:

Haha bros! You know the way already na. You be father Christmas!
Re: My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness by hanymasahun: 11:37am On Dec 10, 2019
No one is perfect everybody have his/her own Negative side.
I prefer the second babe.

1 Like

Re: My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness by Vickmanny22: 11:37am On Dec 10, 2019
I think i know the girl u re talking about is her name chinwendu, does she sch in unical
Re: My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness by shawnmendes: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2019
Innobee99:
Ask ur father

He did worse to a 13yrs baby now ur mum
lmao. You're a pig. Leave children alone pedophile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend / (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself / Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.