Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience (47168 Views)

We’re Married But Celibate / Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? / Why Share An Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
gypsey:
Cellibate? why in the hell would anyone wants or choose to be cellibate?

I have Already had sex with Nearly 150 women in my life time, Some of them i cannot even remember their faces or names.
Come collect award

3 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Randy100: 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
dahgifted:
you're well informed that the girl is wayward, Yet you went ahead to dig!
You didn't see where I said that I used condom. Condom break is not my fault.
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
First: Am born again

Secondly: I cant be working hard doing kpai kpai kpai, and one girl will be enjoying it, while my aim is just to come.

Finally: sexercise is mainly for reproduction
Verdict: Till I marry

15 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by LifeOfTrigga(m): 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
Me since last night.... grin grin grin
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by bling01: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
How long: About 16 hours now
Why? Because Oga is not back from work yet

5 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Uhmmm that shii hard, God's my witness. I'm sure he keeps rolling his eyes at me when I pray for forgiveness... Can't wait to obtain my own license to fvck so I won't have to feel guilty and pray about it any more. lipsrsealed
License to Fvck?? cheesycheesycheesygrin Una funny sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Come collect award
where is it? i hope it's valuable.. tongue
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by anochuko01(m): 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Lol. Are you in anyway preparing for an expedition on the moon?
Lol it's not that deep grin grin. But my introvert self entered church very early in life, and also has so much In his head

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Randy100: 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2019
BafanaBafana:

You try. Wayward girls turn me off. I see them as dirty people
Well, conji didn't allow me reason probably.
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by slimnick(f): 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2019
two months again, after one yeye calabar boy dicknity shifted my womb and was hitting my kidney, ��� I rada sell my kidney dan allow sumbori spoil it for me

18 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by chiscodedon(m): 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2019
Sabby1:
In all honesty, I have been celibate all my life. Though, it hasn't been easy but discipline is key. I made the decision to be celibate at a very young age and I have no regret
Can you tell us your age fess b4 we applaud you

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Randy100: 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2019
Forward77:
You deserve a crate of beer my guy Your story is believable
You think so?
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2019
Martinez39:
I have been celibate all my life. I don't intend to get married or have children or form any short- or long-term romantic relationship till I die. I will just enjoyingly ride through my only shot at existence.

Wait what? Even youuuu Martinez grin grin grin
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by romeorailss: 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2019
Since late 2015 I have been celibate .
I'm just being too careful of my life . I can't just climb anything. I fear pussy kinda . Pussy that I don't know if it's cat or snake angry

However , I'm a bad ass nigga . Very dirty n naughty but sex as been a very long time ago .

Soon enough I will break the long fast soon wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by CAPSLOCKED: 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2019
gypsey:
Cellibate? why in the hell would anyone wants or choose to be cellibate?

I have Already had sex with Nearly 150 women in my life time, Some of them i cannot even remember their faces or names.

150 IS DAMN TOO LOW! cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by cooooooks(m): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
Aren't you quite young??

Riele:
All my life !

Why ? - Nigerian men ain't worth it .

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
Riele:
All my life !

Why ? - Nigerian men ain't worth it .
You mean Nigerian men ain't want it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Roozzaay(m): 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
Sabby1:
In all honesty, I have been celibate all my life. Though, it hasn't been easy but discipline is key. I made the decision to be celibate at a very young age and I have no regret

Yes DISCIPLINE IS THE KEY
I lost that self discipline and fu*k up sometime around 2011 sad

3 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by cooooooks(m): 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
Is this what marriage is?? License to fvck??

AwkaetitiBabe:
Can't wait to get my own license to fvck... Tired of silly stupid hide and seek

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by greggng: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
ePoster:
Honest replies.

How long have you been celibate? why did you choose the lifestyle? and how easy has it been so far?

I do masturbate but I have not slept with a woman for 5 years now......I don't just wanna start what I cannot finish....my last experience is still in my memory ...before u know it now .,.I am pregnant ....you guys might be tempted to commit abortion ...and that marks the beginning of regret

9 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by ugomnaanny: 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
3years, y becos I have had hiv scare and I knew what I passed tru b4 I was confirmed negative, the fear of stds is d beginning of wisdom .

4 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by HBB1(m): 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
Mudisolo2:
First: Am born again

Secondly: I cant be working hard doing kpai kpai kpai, and one girl will be enjoying it, while my aim is just to come.

Finally: sexercise is mainly for reproduction
Verdict: Till I marry

Weyrey! grin

3 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Omoosage: 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
24hrs, 56mins and 48hrs ago. Am married and i work away from home. Anytime am on off duty.....its well with her soul[color=#770077][/color]
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by cooooooks(m): 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
Woah.

That's rough.

I hope you meet someone with whom you'll feel comfortable enough to enjoy yourself again.

Cheers.
Nawtygrrlsecret:
1year...
Had PTSD as a result of a previous abusive relationship. Plunged right into celibacy after the storm.

That was 9 years ago though wink
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

150 IS DAMN TOO LOW! cheesy
I am looking to round it up grin
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Forward77(m): 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
Randy100:
You think so?

E be like you don’t understand sarcasm
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Sabby1(m): 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
chiscodedon:
Can you tell us your age fess b4 we applaud you
I am 23 years of age
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by TissuePaper: 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
slimnick:
two months again, after one yeye calabar boy dicknity shifted my womb and was hitting my kidney, ��� I rada sell my kidney dan allow sumbori spoil it for me
lol i guess he's a hard hitter right
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
I've been celibate for 2 weeks and 5 days now... Wednesday will make it 3 weeks.

Reason why I decided to do so? I met a girl on Nairaland a few weeks ago...we went on a date, we were feeling ourselves. She told me she likes me, I like her...but to go all the way na wahala. She said she was and has been celibate all her life. She started telling me about the benefits of being celibate...spiritual benefits ... especially for a man when it comes to being successful in life.

She is a likeable person, and the more she talked about it, the more I wanted to try it out. Of cos I knew about these benefits from being a vast reader of esoteric books in the past, but my sexual drive/libido is just out of this world. Anyway, I decided to try it out.

The first week was hell. Using social media doesn't make it easy ...boobs and ass everywhere. I just pesisted. It wasn't easy at all. I think I went into mini depression around day 10 sef. It was just so crazy. But I just had the mind of going at least two weeks. Around day 12, the urges decreased.

Benefits I Have Noticed

*More focus

*Unexpected Blessings (I swear, one guy asked me to send him my account number because I said something nice about his status. He sent me 5k. You might say that is not much, but it has never freaking happened to me before.)

*You start to look at females more than just sex objects. Now I can pass a well endowed girl on the streets without even ogling her. I can't explain it, but there is some level of power that comes with that.

Some other benefits I can't think of right now. I have decided to take it all the way to 6 weeks. I know there are some people that have been celibate for years and would look at this as nothing. But we are all different...my sexual urge is something else, and I don't want it to, like a volcano, erupt in a way I wouldn't want.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by ibkayee(f): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
2 days, man it's been tough

4 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Randy100: 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
Forward77:

E be like you don’t understand sarcasm
Maybe, I don't understand you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel / Twitter User Asked For 500 Retweets To Get A Date. See What He Got. / See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.