Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience (47197 Views)

We’re Married But Celibate / Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? / Why Share An Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by chiscodedon(m): 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
Sabby1:

I am 23 years of age
Good of you too.. Though at 23,women/sex was the least that came to my mind.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by walexy06(m): 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
If I rephrase this question now. U no go like am. I think it should be "when do you plan to celibate "?
I would still say "I don't know "
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by SlayWise(m): 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
excanny:

You make it sound like masturbation is problem lol.
You sure don't know the side effect therein is mucha than the enjoyment. Do you?

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Aturitoroman: 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
6years
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
ibkayee:
2 days, man it's been tough

I understand you perfectly wink

By the way, I have missed you on that other thread. This is not my main account. You know my main.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by vincentjk(m): 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Number 2. Fellow comrade cool

Celibacy isn't really difficult lol. I went for 8 months before I had a relapse. Got a handy from a curious chic who knew I was having the challenge and bust a big fat nut for 30 seconds straight. I touched the heavens cheesy. and I'm going on again. 2 months in.
The benefits are too much.
Once you're always busy, sex will become the least of your concerns.

Funny you but true

Can you list the benefits you experience so far??
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by ibkayee(f): 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2019
Biodun1929:

I understand you perfectly wink

By the way, I have missed you on that other thread. This is not my main account. You know my main.
I'm just playing lol.

What's your main?

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by pocohantas(f): 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
ibkayee:
2 days, man it's been tough

Hahahaha. You even try grin
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by gracevile: 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
me i no no the last time i straf i am looking for sex i have miraclusly become a virgin i need sex oh
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by ibkayee(f): 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
pocohantas:

Hahahaha. You even try grin
Hahaha grin
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by generationz(f): 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
Daviestunech:
grin

Celibating for the pass 4yrs,and I thank God for his grace from that moment till now.... though the reasons are also best knwn to me too.... But pple won't believe because of how erotic I talk and how fresh and handsome I look...even a girl in my department recently offered me free sex..but I use style turn down the offer... because I know what I want I don't reason with my d**ck like most NL GUYS grin

I don't think you are doing this for religious purposes so what do you want?
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2019
MASTURBATORS PLEASE DON'T CLAIM TO BE CELIBATE .

3 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
ibkayee:

I'm just playing lol.

What's your main?

Lol.

About my main, I don't want my enemies to come for me. Lol. A clue. My main starts with a "K" and has some numbers attached to it. Also, I like to write long stories on that our thread. You know the kind of stories I am talking about wink

And lastly, I have a crush on you.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
Daviestunech:
grin

Celibating for the pass 4yrs,and I thank God for his grace from that moment till now.... though the reasons are also best knwn to me too.... But pple won't believe because of how erotic I talk and how fresh and handsome I look...even a girl in my department recently offered me free sex..but I use style turn down the offer... because I know wat I want I don't reason with my d**ck like most NL GUYS grin

How often do you have wet dreams
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Creeknigga(m): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
Sunnymatey:
January 2017

Lost my wife to death.

Very sorry

4 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by GeoAfrikana(m): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
foolbuster:

Lol. If that is what you tell yourself then fine.

No, it's what his bloggers tell him.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by lizychimamanda(f): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
All my life.
And I intend to continue for as long as God settle me

3 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by PotatoSalad(m): 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
vincentjk:

Funny you but true

Can you list the benefits you experience so far??
My depression was gone.
Slept better.
Mood improved. Productivity improved.
My level of confidence improved too. I can start and hold a long convo with just any random girl.
I started going to the gym same time and I think it helped with my gains.
If I have to do it all year long, then, sure. It's not easy though. When I first started, I had wet dream in the 5th month. A grown ass man like me grin it was then I knew it was really working. My body was looking for a way to release excess and unused semen lol.

8 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by marvin906(m): 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
fvck celibacy I was celibate for three fucking year's cause of heartbreak since last two months I went full throttle

3 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
euromilion:
Wankers dont count .

Just saying.

Exactly
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Nawtygrrlsecret(f): 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
cooooooks:
Woah.

That's rough.

I hope you meet someone with whom you'll feel comfortable enough to enjoy yourself again.

Cheers.

Thank you smiley, it was not a good time.
But thats history today, I'm happy and getting what I deserve from life now wink

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Ladycewhy(f): 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
Martinez39:
I have been celibate all my life. I don't intend to get married or have children or form any short- or long-term romantic relationship till I die. I will just enjoyingly ride through my only shot at existence.
lol,i thought you denied what i called you the other time. Anyway your choice old man its good you dont corrupt the earth with your seed unlike the other one breeding bastards everywhere.lol

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by ikuruDavid: 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
Issorite
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by bmdmixer: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
Forward77:

You’ll make heaven.
ok
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by SjMbula(m): 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
I stayed for 6 months when I was on peacekeeping in Somalia, I vowed that I will not touch any woman until came back on leave

4 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by opsynea2j(m): 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
...since the time of John the Baptist grin

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by boxypane(m): 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
Riele:
All my life !

Why ? - Nigerian men ain't worth it .
Ta! Common leave this place and go fetch water.

5 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by ibkayee(f): 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
Biodun1929:

Lol.

About my main, I don't want my enemies to come for me. Lol. A clue. My main starts with a "K" and has some numbers attached to it. Also, I like to write long stories on that our thread. You know the kind of stories I am talking about wink

And lastly, I have a crush on you.
Oh ok, I know who you are lol. Long time, hope you're well cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by lloydhassan(m): 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
Going to 48hrs now...
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Goalnaldo(m): 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
Daviestunech:
grin

Celibating for the pass 4yrs,and I thank God for his grace from that moment till now.... though the reasons are also best knwn to me too.... But pple won't believe because of how erotic I talk and how fresh and handsome I look...even a girl in my department recently offered me free sex..but I use style turn down the offer... because I know wat I want I don't reason with my d**ck like most NL GUYS grin
a picture of your handsome self or you know what follows grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by freeDR(m): 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
Seven long days. It's been difficult, damn!
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by stillmaticOG(m): 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
It's been 24hours for me now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) / Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) / Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.