Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

I Quit Being A Nice Guy - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Quit Being A Nice Guy (106488 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Centcanada: 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
U don't need to bring all these things to this forum. Just forget about her simple.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by donprinyo(m): 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
U think say u smart? U bi mumu.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by agarawu23(m): 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
Sex after marriage bullshit, who still fall for that crap? tongue

7 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Myhusband(m): 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
hmm

so men like you still exist? Santa Claus in Nigeria

what a surprise! the Biitches call me roomie gangster I give no respect to any pussy I come across that's why I always walk with my condom

you need to be flogged for this, I get zero pity here bro. gruv

Op, you did this and your gf did this below

2 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by meobizy(f): 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
So, what's new?

2 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by kikake: 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
A girl I paid her mother's hospital bill, fed and provided for her and paid her expired house rent around May with my hard earned proceeds from keke without making any effort to bed her (until marriage) have the mind to have sex with another guy in the house I paid for.

Because you are a weakling.
No sex before marriage exists only for Nigerian Pastors.

6 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Lexusgs430: 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
A girl I paid her mother's hospital bill, fed and provided for her and paid her expired house rent around May with my hard earned proceeds from keke without making any effort to bed her (until marriage) have the mind to have sex with another guy in the house I paid for.

One mugu must fall, for another maga to rise........ grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Myde4naija(m): 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
[s]
Firstorderwizard:

Did you make ur intentions known to her?
She's a woman and have feelings, you failed to ignite the attraction trigger by not touching her.
Maybe she sees you as just a friend/brother

[/s] oro radarada

2 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by totosucker(m): 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
How did you know that she bleeped another man in the house?
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by adanny01(m): 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:

Na you do yourself.

If you dont want sex before marriage please don't invest in any relationship.

7 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by akdjr(m): 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
Did she call it a quit with you after having sex with the guy? If she didn't and you love her bro put that behind you and go ahead with your plans. But if she has found a new love I the guy she had sex with I will advice you to move on...My uncle who is seasoned womanizer once told me that irrespective of the number of times you sleep with a girl, the person who she eventually marry and had children for is the one who has achieve the greatest gift on Earth from a woman. author=Walai post=84881896]A girl I paid her mother's hospital bill, fed and provided for her and paid her expired house rent around May with my hard earned proceeds from keke without making any effort to bed her (until marriage) have the mind to have sex with another guy in the house I paid for.[/quote]
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by jaxxy(m): 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:

U know Smtn this no Sex until marriage thing which I will say is good and admirable shud not be bastardized pls. Before going into such agreement in a relationship pls make sure both parties are not only cool with it bt prepared for it.

A gal who agrees to no sex has no business getting close to any guy even her partner talkless of another random guy. From ur interaction with her is she the type to keep guys at arms length? If no then it’s like a kid playing with fire or a sheep playing with lion.

Also if she’s the type who likes sex and lacks absolute or good self control Ure equally wasting ur time with such orders or agreement. It’s just a matter of time b4 the right player does the job.

The outcome is almost inevitable. No surprises whatsoever.

3 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
Davash222:
Car washer.

You're busy washing car while someone is busy driving the car on a fast lane. Inside life.

Take heart bro.
smile.

ur head get oil.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nat404: 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
Lexusgs430:

One mugu must fall, for another maga to rise........ grin
Not true. It's all about stupidity. This is particularly why I don't pity baby mama's.

2 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by govomotors: 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
My rule number 1.

No sex before marriage, unless you are virgin.

I had similar issue, a lady that was introduced to me for marriage, told me no sex before marriage and I agreed.

When it was time to visit me in Abuja, she decided to come over 400km along her friend, which I accepted. They stay over a week, I tried and she only allow a kiss, from a kiss to sucking the tits and ended up with heading. Every attempt for sex was denied.

We later lost communication only for her to call me after a 1yr plus that she have a child for someone but she is not yet marriage. I congratulated her.

If you are not a virgin don't even bring up the issue in the first place. Don't give me an excuse why you lost your virginity.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
If you have not married her yet i advise you quit the relationship and search for your God sent partner.

If you go ahead, this will still occur.
Sorry bro
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
mechanics:
hahahaha, so you are saying you can't cheat by your own ability?
I didn't say that please, your advice is not a good one.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by akdjr(m): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
Thank you. But out of that mumu he was able to have a happy home and raise good children with different professional background. quote author=YungMillionaire post=84887378]

That your uncle na uncle wey mumu[/quote]
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by bluefilm: 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:

And so what?

Did you sign any agreement with her that she cannot _fuck another nigga??

Nonsense. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by womenareapes: 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
lol!

Your foolishness is affecting you now undecided

When we are talking about Naija women which are piece of shit, you people will not hear undecided

If a Naija women tell you no sex till marriage, forget that woman. She is just useless trying to proof worthy.

All of them are worthless piece of shit!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by 24kmagic: 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
I don't empathize with you one bit.
The more people keep warning guys against sponsorship girls, the more some weak guys fall victims.

I will still be on nairaland when the next victim comes to cry wolf.

I mean, which reasonable guy sponsors a b!tch he doesn't fvck?

I hate weak men I swear

Spits

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
Nigeria girls don't jus like faithful guys.......chop & go na E we dey for this country ooh, nobody Holly.

sorry bro. Learn from ur past.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by LZAA: 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
All these simps sef
Any chic wey no pass the meat as relationship dy sweet does not
Love you
Sees u as atm
Is getting it from someone else
So all these wait till we wed na wash
QED

5 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Viking007(m): 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
Tallesty1:
The solution is to try and get sense bro not quitting being a nice guy because if everything you wrote here is true then you don't have sense.

No offense.
LMAO! cheesy

11 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by LZAA: 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
24kmagic:
I don't pity you one bit.
The more people keep warning guys against sponsorship girls, the more some weak guys fall victims.

I will still be on nairaland when the next victim comes to cry wolf.

I mean, which reasonable guy sponsors a b!tch he doesn't fvck?

I hate weak men I swear

Spits
If u know as dem simps don vex for me for different threads for telling em facts

4 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Fash20: 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
Bang her destiny out and dump her unfaithful ass.

1 Like

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by rs172(m): 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
akdjr:
Did she call it a quit with you after having sex with the guy? If she didn't and you love her bro put that behind you and go ahead with your plans. But if she has found a new love I the guy she had sex with I will advice you to move on...My uncle who is seasoned womanizer once told me that irrespective of the number of times you sleep with a girl, the person who she eventually marry and had children for is the one who has achieve the greatest gift on Earth from a woman. d

You are a FOOL

13 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by midnighter(f): 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
Hedonisco:
Lol. It keeps happening. Awon good nice guys don suffer for this life.

But wait oh, are you sure you're keke rider? Your English is too good (better than lots of white collar workers and 'professionals'). Something doesn't add up.

A lot of keke drivers are just doing it as a side hustle. It makes decent money if you can balance it

I have met a lot of well spoken keke drivers, it's just a perception
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by kikake: 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
akdjr:
Did she call it a quit with you after having sex with the guy? If she didn't and you love her bro put that behind you and go ahead with your plans. But if she has found a new love I the guy she had sex with I will advice you to move on...My uncle who is seasoned womanizer once told me that irrespective of the number of times you sleep with a girl, the person who she eventually marry and had children for is the one who has achieve the greatest gift on Earth from a woman. author=Walai post=84881896]A girl I paid her mother's hospital bill, fed and provided for her and paid her expired house rent around May with my hard earned proceeds from keke without making any effort to bed her (until marriage) have the mind to have sex with another guy in the house I paid for.
See you see preaching. As if na you, you go marry girl that insulted your intelligence.

1 Like

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by akdjr(m): 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
Thank you bro.
rs172:

You are a FOOL
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by captainking(m): 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
This is one mistake I will never make.. Paying a girls house rent..

1 Like

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Ibfpleasant(m): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
Enyimbamercedes:
Na so dem give me one name for school

Abelejayan

Abeg Yoruba people should epp me add the intonation Marks

The person that will catch the fish, remove the scales, remove the insides, prepare the fish but e no dey chop the fish na wetin? You are correct! Re mi mi re mi

Abelejayan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.