Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,870 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

I Quit Being A Nice Guy - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Quit Being A Nice Guy (106483 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by mimilogs: 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I COMETH WITH TWO DRUMS FOR THINE TEARS, OH KIND MAN. cheesy
LAFMAOO grin grin grin

Let Mimi Logistics help you grow your business faster, check our signature and profile picture for details wink
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Kursk2019(m): 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
There are two ways to learning..
* The hard way
* The easy way
I guess u went for the hard way, mumu wan knack virgin.. I can tell you even to see 2yrs old pikin wey be virgin nowadays scarce

13 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Omoslim26: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
Was in that kinda shit wit my first galfrod though we never had any agreement not to have sex

bt to be honest i will never stop to wonder how nd why i never signed my sig on her temple

mayb i was so young then

wat the Bleep if u have a galfriend nd you dont Bleep in dis age dat evryone bleeps even small small children Bleep you desearve better flogging

9 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by paix(m): 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
sayhi2certified:
Inside life... Girls don't like nice guy.. I have my own share of this
That's very true. I was initially like that, but when I changed; the result was astounding.

7 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by hypertekbaba(m): 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
egg wia u d pamper, another niggur d fry m take hrt bro
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by joyandfaith: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
kikake:

Because you are a weakling.
No sex before marriage exists only for Nigerian Pastors.

that is what God says.if you do not believe in God and Bible, that will be another story.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Godhatesodomy: 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
Wow
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by nzeobi(m): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
You are silly and deserved what you got, don't do for a woman what you can never do for a fellow man.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by CrownFemi: 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
Feel sorry ..... Take heart bro
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by favour32(m): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
If u know say sex no go dey nor do any relationship bc in reality na waste of time.

1 Like

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by akdjr(m): 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
I may not be able to marry such girl doesn't mean I should advice him not to. quote author=kikake post=84887828]
See you see preaching. As if na you, you go marry girl that insulted your intelligence.[/quote]
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by tyup(m): 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
Wavvywind:
Why you dey reserve her till wedding night? She be virgin?

Sorry bro, what has been pounded cannot be unpound! angry

lmao grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Shopatcandice(f): 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
Very sad . I don't know why the good ones fall into the hands of the wrong ones. Just move on. She does not deserve you.

2 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nat404: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2019
govomotors:
My rule number 1.

No sex before marriage, unless you are virgin.

I had similar issue, a lady that was introduced to me for marriage, told me no sex before marriage and I agreed.

When it was time to visit me in Abuja, she decided to come over 400km along her friend, which I accepted. They stay over a week, I tried and she only allow a kiss, from a kiss to sucking the tits and ended up with heading. Every attempt for sex was denied.

We later lost communication only for her to call me after a 1yr plus that she have a child for someone but she is not yet marriage. I congratulated her.

If you are not a virgin don't even bring up the issue in the first place. Don't give me an excuse why you lost your virginity.
Hahaha. What a drama! Sometime ago, one visited me also but when I wasn't forthcoming on spending money on her, she told me she was a virgin. I asked her to go for a virginity test, she ran from me and said I was a guyman. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by emmaodet: 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
Obarajesuuuuuu !!!!!!!!!
kiss
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Dbarrzx: 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
A girl I paid her mother's hospital bill, fed and provided for her and paid her expired house rent around May with my hard earned proceeds from keke without making any effort to bed her (until marriage) have the mind to have sex with another guy in the house I paid for.
ad a real niggar u just have to bed her since u failed in that regards � someone with "ball'" bedded her in ur stead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by habeesola(f): 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
That's how olosho star do
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Emotionss: 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
mechanics:
If she really admit she did it and she has asked for your forgiveness never to engage in that again, you can forgive her and accept her back, remember we are not perfect by our own ability accept by the grace of God.

See them sissy men everywhere.
People like you are the reason why women feel they can do anything and get away with it.

Weakling.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by mechanics(m): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
kingkakaone:

I didn't say that please, your advice is not a good one.
lolz, is a good one.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by ProfGday(m): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
A girl I paid her mother's hospital bill, fed and provided for her and paid her expired house rent around May with my hard earned proceeds from keke without making any effort to bed her (until marriage) have the mind to have sex with another guy in the house I paid for.
The problem here is not that she gave the cherry to the other guy,but that u gave up asking to lick her tomato.... Lesson learnt,never stop asking,cos who knows when she's in the mood to Bleep the hell out of ya Dickson.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by melviniyke2002(m): 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
[quote author=Walai post=84881896]A girl I paid her mother's hospital bill, fed and provided for her and paid her expired house rent around May with my hard earned proceeds from keke without making any effort to bed her (until marriage) have the mind to have sex with another guy in the house I paid for.[/quoe]fear woman
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by wisdom042(m): 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
IamPlato:
Never Save Fvck for Wedding Night. Fvck her Now Or She Would Fvck up Your Mind When She Sucks Another Dick.

Ladies Are Confused; it Is Not Their Fault, they Are Like That By Default. She Can Agree To Your No Sex Rule But will Break It When Her Pussy heart Starts Beating Hard And Wet.

She Will Enjoy Passionate Sex With Another Nigga and Tell You She Regrets it but Never Buy That Side Of The Story.

You are on point bro, I just can't imagine how some niggas hears about other peoples story yet dey still fall victim.

Note: Girl wey no be virgin tell u no sex until marriage abeg run cos such girls dey shine their congo every weekend wit anoda nigga.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by mechanics(m): 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

See them sissy men everywhere.
People like you are the reason why women feel they can do anything and get away with it.

Weakling.
hmmmmm, so you can't forgive and forget abi, what makes you think that this won't happen with the lady he finds again.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Emotionss: 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
mechanics:
hmmmmm, so you can't forgive and forget abi, what makes you think that this won't happen with the lady he finds again.

Forgive but let her go.
He will continue to be used and dumped just like all you sissies until unna get sense and start acting like men.

6 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Marvelous1997(m): 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
you be ram�

3 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by TheRedpillguy: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
Hehe am starting to think you guys are making up this stories. Anyways bro. Don't worry about it. U ranted the house. That's ok. Just fvck and stop complaining. When u need to fvck, go over and fvck anybody can be fvcking her. Is it becouse u know abt this one. Rent the house plenty and keep them there if u have the money. Go and fvck and leave man its that Eazy. Stop being emotional with these females

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

This is harsh bro, I have been there before
Most people still buy this no sex till marriage shit but most times it back fires negatively.
It's absolute foolishness of the highest order. Even dangote's can't try that shìt with me.
It can only work when I'm absolutely sure that you are a virgin.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by TemmyT002(m): 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
Hedonisco:
Lol. It keeps happening. Awon good nice guys don suffer for this life.

But wait oh, are you sure you're keke rider? Your English is too good (better than lots of white collar workers and 'professionals'). Something doesn't add up.

Shebi na Naija
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Linzbreezy(m): 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
mechanics:
If she really admit she did it and she has asked for your forgiveness never to engage in that again, you can forgive her and accept her back, remember we are not perfect by our own ability accept by the grace of God.
Mechanic!
I’m not surprised such a username

1 Like

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by TemmyT002(m): 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
mechanics:

Hmmm
Easier said that done anyway
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Leeprince: 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
Take heart bro.. You have learn your lesson.. Trust no bitch..all girls are dog

4 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by CSTR2: 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
jaxxy:

U know Smtn this no Sex until marriage thing which I will say is good and admirable shud not be bastardized pls. Before going into such agreement in a relationship pls make sure both parties are not only cool with it bt prepared for it.

A gal who agrees to no sex has no business getting close to any guy even her partner talkless of another random guy. From as interaction with her is she the type to keep guys at arms length? If no then it’s like a kid playing with fire or a sheep playing with lion.

Also if she’s the type who likes sex and lacks absolute or good self control Ure equally wasting ur time with such orders or agreement. It’s just a matter of time b4 the right player does the job.

The outcome is almost inevitable. No surprises whatsoever.
No sex before marriage can work only if she is a virgin and a very deeply religious person.

And that must be after you must have tried many times and she no open leg due to religion.

But any guy that is just looking at his babe without trying to sex her na sorry be him name.

Woman no dey marry without belle nowadays.
na men dey fucckk dem.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.