Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

I Quit Being A Nice Guy - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Quit Being A Nice Guy (106491 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by TruthHurts100: 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
A girl I paid her mother's hospital bill, fed and provided for her and paid her expired house rent around May with my hard earned proceeds from keke without making any effort to bed her (until marriage) have the mind to have sex with another guy in the house I paid for.

Eeyahhhh!

Sorry ooo. Take heart. She didn't say she can't have sex with someone else nar. Why are you angry?

1 Like

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by victorian(f): 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
sayhi2certified:
Inside life... Girls don't like nice guy.. I have my own share of this

Thats pure fallacy.

I'm a lady, my man is very nice and I love him,loyal to him 2 the moon and back.

So plz don't generalise.

Remember not all helpers we must have sex with or marry.

Op is the kind of helper that falls in the category of a kind friend or kind brother.

But trust me Op, you will be blessed for being kind and helpful.

1 Like

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by DieselGen: 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
A girl I paid her mother's hospital bill, fed and provided for her and paid her expired house rent around May with my hard earned proceeds from keke without making any effort to bed her (until marriage) have the mind to have sex with another guy in the house I paid for.

Na this kind mumu talk make me date one girl for school those days for 3 years, she claim virgin, no sex until marriage but as a sharp guy, I dey use other babes dey cure on a very high code, dey collect her money well, last last, I graduated, served and disappeared. God forbid, na me them won use toto catch in the name of decency? How I go pay for package when I no know the content?
By God's grace I don marry over 9 years ago born finish, still dey meet up,
she still dey single. Not mocking her condition anyway, but guys need wake up.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by biggie73(m): 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
Mr. Ode(fool). No sex before marriage implies I have to keep my monies till after sex. Just simple.

6 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Khaleell001(m): 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:

sincerely, who send you message?
Girl wey you never marry you dey spend up and down for ?

Why do guys keep making this mistake over and over again .

To me, it quite easy; when you wife her then you can spend according to your means, but spending outside marriage always comes with its misery.

But, like seriously, nothing concern me.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nat404: 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
mechanics:
If she really admit she did it and she has asked for your forgiveness never to engage in that again, you can forgive her and accept her back, remember we are not perfect by our own ability accept by the grace of God.
First Class ororiburuku shocked

11 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by friendl: 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
Anything you do for a Nigeria women ,just do it and forget ,....otherwise if you think it will humble that hoe ,you are fooling yourself

12 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by midnighter(f): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
Linzbreezy:

Mechanic!
I’m not surprised such a username

"Mechanics" is different from "mechanic"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
Please and please, I wouldn't know if telemundos and romantic Bollywood, Nollywood and the likes have contaminated you guys brain. Those are all fantasies,something I realized a very long time ago. You have to man up and avoid been too emotional. It is even better if your heart becomes stronger than steel. Most of these ladies are worse than vampires. It is better you become a Dracula.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by benji93: 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
How are we sure those stories told by ladies were not fabricated as well? You should have thought about that before posting this.
pocohantas:
Lol. Guys here are really working hard with all these numerous alternates and sob stories.

Una well done grin
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by ChiefSweetus: 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Take this pills if you are for real
https://www.nairaland.com/ubunja

Take heart bro
Bookmarked grin

1 Like

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Theboss100(m): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
Fear women. Take hrt but u fvcked up. That theory of no sex b4 marriage deos nt exist again na. U were fooled. Dnt always preserve eggs in a forest infested with snakes. Eat them as fast as u can.

WHAT TO DO.

Leave her, tell her people what she did and leave GOD And her conscience to judge her.

OR
Pretend like u av forgiven her, run STD/STI +PT to make sure the road is not slippery to avoid accident. Thereafter, smash her calabash for like 3wks and dump her in the trash can and move on to a better life with someone that value and respects u. That way u av collected ur investment and close account. Thats what real men do. Goodluck.

5 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
Melonny:

Take the Red pill, Mr. Nice guy

Nah, he might find it too bitter to swallow. Truth be told all what he did for her he did for himself. He didn't spend on her or refused sleeping with her because he was a nice guy, no. He did all that for selfish reasons and it backfired. You can't negotiate attraction.

How can she love you when you don't even love yourself. You burst yo ass in a tricycle all year round then you spend it all on her all in the hope she finds you worthy enough to let you put a ring on it? That ain't being nice, that's some level of self-loathing/abuse that no pill can palliate.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by swedbase(m): 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:

Chai, This one strong oo. Naija women make una take am easy dey do our men.

2 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nat404: 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
victorian:

Thats pure fallacy.

I'm a lady, my man is very nice and I love him,loyal to him 2 the moon and back.

So plz don't generalise.

Op is the kind of helper that falls in the category of a kind friend or kind brother.

You again? Hahaha. Please do not give OP false hope. Many women are so crazy these days.

7 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Isoduwa(m): 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
God forgive I don't

Bringing her to the world is up to God sending her back is up to you �

3 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by AmbFitsaint(m): 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
mechanics:
If she really admit she did it and she has asked for your forgiveness never to engage in that again, you can forgive her and accept her back, remember we are not perfect by our own ability accept by the grace of God.

Lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by E2000: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
This is what the elders mean by "Monkey dey work Baboon dey chop"

2 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Henry22(m): 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2019
Op sorry o, bt 4 u to be doing all that without even seeing her Jerusalem means u were a 1st class mugu no offence but thank god u are now a real man nd no more a 1st class mugu.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Toks2008(m): 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:

Sorry. Take heart.

5 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by vincentjk(m): 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
A girl I dated sometime last year had told me no sex is the motto of our relationship, I didn't bother because I thought she was just forming. The day she visited me, I try try try no way while she was busy doing the kissing thinking I'd fall for the crap. I dumbed her ass the following week after all I spent just 1k on her

Wise up brothers

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by jasman1: 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
Hahaha! Kids are easily fooled
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by nedekid: 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
Learn your lesson and move on.
Never invest in any lady. Don't give more than peanuts except you are getting "something" in return.
See I had this lady working in my bar 10years ago. This guy working close by liked her alot. This lady was forming good girl and virgin for this guy but na last hoe. Guys were screwing her her for free or at most peanuts.
This girl started extorting this man bigtime. 15, 20k shocked
The one that pained me pass was when she saw him comming and told her Co workers that her mugu was comming. Immediately the man came in she packaged herself as if she was sad. Told the guy some story. This guy went to atm and gave her 20k! Immediately he left see celebration.
I finanny had to codedly call and warn him when she gave him 50k bill about some family problem she fakely had.
Guys wise up.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by MedicH: 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
midnighter:

"Mechanics" is different from "mechanic"

lol this babe sha... u smart like that

3 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
If you talk say girls are meant to be fvcked and pass them around for others to fvck their own, those disguised hoesss go come here and start typing trash.

some men just need to wise up and stop falling into hoesss trap.

OP, u guck am. so, move on with ur life.

1 Like

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by nedekid: 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
victorian:

Thats pure fallacy.

So plz don't generalise.

HA. shocked

1 Like

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by foreshore(m): 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:

The boy is good. More grease to your elbow
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by mikeyung71(m): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
Abeg who get Sure game to give me for tomao match? Make we share am 50/50
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Osnami: 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
ibkayee:
I feel your pain, most people who stop being 'nice' do so as a coping mechanism to protect themselves from being vulnerable. I don't blame you, hope you find a more decent human being to share yourself with
See fine girl with sense
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
this deliciously cooked story.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
taelyn:
women are the most callous species i have ever seen in my life
they'll complain about how wicked men are but their singular act is nothing to compare to one men do.

left for me I'll suggest young guys to avoid all these upgraded oloshoism in the name of BF GF
focus and make your mulla if konji hold you visit any high class olosho place and have your fun

at the end of the day you can get a beautiful girl to bear children for you with your money.

if you must marry
never attach sentiments like love to it.
women are not worth loving
When will you grow up?

I am glad you all are on this thread whining 'cause one of you was played. How about those ladies who actually loved and spent on some guys but got fooled like the op's gf did?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.