Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

I Quit Being A Nice Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Quit Being A Nice Guy (106489 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by deltateam: 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

This is harsh bro, I have been there before
Most people still buy this no sex till marriage shit but most times it back fires negatively.

There's nothing wrong with no sex till marriage. Maybe they were not meant to be together.

1 Like

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Jasen1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
Go to the said house sell everything there including her cloths tell the landlord you don't want again
And leave
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Martinez39(m): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
Hehehehehehe. Hope you take the red pill.

10 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
Seankhalifa:
Now if dis kind peson beat her now una go start talk any how... Say she is a girl.. If u dnt like d guy why den is she opening office for him head... No beat her ohh... Na just talk grin
you want make conji kill her ba? The good boyfriend say him no ready now
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by uzohrome(m): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
What a wicked world
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by geedot: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
So you would have been okay if it were the guy's abode?
Because the only complaint here is because you paid for the house rent..
Maga must fall for another to chop..
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by WaywardSon(m): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Did you make ur intentions known to her?
She's a woman and have feelings, you failed to ignite the attraction trigger by not touching her.
Maybe she sees you as just a friend/brother

nonsense there's always an unspoken bond and it demands at least respect, If she had sense she would not have brought a man to his house, that's a BIG F You to someone who has done so much, in fact its a big F you to any man IMO
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
mechanics:
If she really admit she did it and she has asked for your forgiveness never to engage in that again, you can forgive her and accept her back, remember we are not perfect by our own ability accept by the grace of God.
Stop this talk of "we are not perfect" bro. He should forgive her and move on for his peace of mind and not accept that lady back. She sees him as nothing for doing such, a typical attitude with mostly ladies dating people doing his kind of hustle.

Please don't comment again for telling him to accept her, that's the worst thing you can do to an enemy, not even a friend.

8 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by CSTR2: 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
How many percentage of Nigerian women marry without pregnancy?
Almost zero.
You must sex your babe. That is what they expect.
If you don't, someone else will.

This applies to all the ladies in Nigeria except if she is genuinely born again which is incredibly few.

If you don't do your babe,.someone else will do her.
If you want chastity from an average babe, they won't disturb you especially if you are a husband material.
They would just call up that Bleep boy on their contacts.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by BetWinners(m): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
A girl I paid her mother's hospital bill, fed and provided for her and paid her expired house rent around May with my hard earned proceeds from keke without making any effort to bed her (until marriage) have the mind to have sex with another guy in the house I paid for.

4 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by hotrise131(m): 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
sorry. take heart bro and make your intention known to her and how she makes you fill about what she committed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by madridsta007(m): 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
A girl I paid her mother's hospital bill, fed and provided for her and paid her expired house rent around May with my hard earned proceeds from keke without making any effort to bed her (until marriage) have the mind to have sex with another guy in the house I paid for.

A large number of girls do not like nice guys.
I thought this was globally understood. They will claim that they do, but deep down, they don’t.
Your story is quite common.
Take heart and be a rational-thinker next time and not an emotions-thinker. Unless you are married to her, DO NOT make any of such investment on her.

They will usually pay you off this way.

10 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
Guy lol no be today!! Guys never help a lady, her family ever!! They r always ungrateful!! Its d norm nowadays!! They start finding excuses to leave you!! Until you marry her then u can go ahead and render assistance!! This the mistake guys make all in the name of love!! Some will even have the audacity to look you in the eye after all u have done for them and tell u wot did you do for me!! Learnt my lessons the hard way now am wiser!! Dats y u av ladies of 35 years wey never marry!!

27 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by deltateam: 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
IamPlato:
I Got Geepee Tank Here also smiley

Wicked souls. grin
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by stillmaticOG(m): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
No girl that's not a virgin will wait until after marriage before they'll be fvcked.
You don fall Maga, just count your losses and move on

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Topmaike007(m): 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
Ọbara Jesus

1 Like

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by lomprico(m): 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:

sorry
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by nairaman66(m): 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I COMETH WITH TWO DRUMS FOR THINE TEARS, OH KIND MAN. cheesy

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
Oloribu nii won tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by tosyne2much(m): 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
If you want to help people, kindly do that with a clean conscience not because you're dating them or want to marry them

That aside, your generosity has backfired and your eyes has opened to reality that even if you give a woman heaven and earth, 95% of them will still disappoint you

Continue being nice and never let an ungrateful woman turn you to a bad person

This is another lesson you've learnt in life

8 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Ejiod(m): 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
When rules are set in a relationship especially Sex just give space

2 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by samology2000: 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
Next time if u want to render help, do it to your fellow man. 99% of Women will still disappoint you even if you buy them Heaven and Earth.

8 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by hmmm222: 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:

That's life, learn never to make that mistake, never spend like that again unless u are married
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Focusmind: 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
I don't know why this is common with keke drivers, messengers, drivers, office assistants and lower class people.

You see a struggling driver, sponsoring one girl in school with his hard earned money.

I had one office assistant then when I was still in the investment banking sector. This guy was practically spending his salary on one chic working as a cleaner in another bank.

The chic was busy sleeping with bankers where she worked. She was later absorbed as a contract staff and bid bye bye to the office assistance guy in my former office.

The guy went into depression straight. His performance dropped and almost got the boot as his work required effectiveness and agility.

Guys, please learn and focus your energy towards developing your capability and capacity to grow and succeed in life than focusing on chics.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by backbone503(m): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
You probably wouldnt have done that for a guy or even your relatives. Anyway, welcome to the human race!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nature8(m): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Take this pills if you are for real
https://www.nairaland.com/ubunja

Take heart bro
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by ifyy07(m): 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
Guy you be mumu oooo in this age and time.......oga you are a fool, don't act stupidly with all this hoes....mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by ikevictor: 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
Simply...

God go punish her!

I don’t need to read the entire story to know...

Infact God and Satan go join hand punish her!

#Anu

5 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by mechanics(m): 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
kingkakaone:

Stop this talk of "we are not perfect" bro. He should forgive her and move on for his peace of mind and not accept that lady back. She sees him as nothing for doing such, a typical attitude with mostly ladies dating people doing his kind of hustle.

Please don't comment again for telling him to accept her, that's the worst thing you can do to an enemy, not even a friend.
hahahaha, so you are saying you can't cheat by your own ability?
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Horpeyeme65: 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
Chai The guy will be mean to ladies now knack dem all

1 Like

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by lookingfly: 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
When she say no sex I will nod my head in affirmation but when she comes to my house....na so so ringtones cheesy wink

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.