Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,057 members, 7,814,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

I Quit Being A Nice Guy - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Quit Being A Nice Guy (106469 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Enemyofpeace: 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
Na you dey do gentleman now. The thing wey you suppose to don chop buraciously you dey do deeper life with am. How you go buy car without test driving it or how you go buy gari without putting small for mouth to test. Even if na the cap of your prick you suppose to don use am rub her thing but you dey there dey do pastor gentle. It serves you right

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Thegoodone13(m): 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
Nice guy. You took a good decision. She is not your wife. If you married her that is how she will be sleeping around. Move on
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by alhaji04: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
if your guy ask you for just 2k, you go say e no dey.. see as you throw away over 50k for inside hole. shaking my haed, and no be you dig the hole.

5 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by joshrare(m): 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
A girl I paid her mother's hospital bill, fed and provided for her and paid her expired house rent around May with my hard earned proceeds from keke without making any effort to bed her (until marriage) have the mind to have sex with another guy in the house I paid for.

Give us details na
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
A girl I paid her mother's hospital bill, fed and provided for her and paid her expired house rent around May with my hard earned proceeds from keke without making any effort to bed her (until marriage) have the mind to have sex with another guy in the house I paid for.
its your fault mr man u paid her mothers hospital bill u fed her u paid her house rent nd u still didnt ask for sex who told u because u are a wood plank that she too is? she has a desire nd u dnt or u go around fkng girls
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by mechanics(m): 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
AmbFitsaint:

Lolz

Difficult abi, that's if he still loves her, because the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know, who knows the next lady may be worse than this one.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by macho44(m): 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
bROS, u be MUMU.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by April4th(m): 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
Fell for this trick a long time ago, but had to bounce back and teach the hoe a bitter lesson she will never forget till she die. @op thy say revenge is best serve cold. Look for her sister or best friend and Bleep the living daylight out of them. Make sure she’s aware you’ve bleeped them, then she’ll realize her mistake. Thank me later

5 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by mechanics(m): 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
Nat404:
First Class ororiburuku shocked
Mind your words o, it's not a must to accept my point.

3 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
one of the reasons i only Bleep ashawo, no time for intimacy unless i want to settle down

2 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Sosanya93(m): 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Did you make ur intentions known to her?
She's a woman and have feelings, you failed to ignite the attraction trigger by not touching her.
Maybe she sees you as just a friend/brother

You are saying rubbish tho, I guess you can do exactly what she did......supporting rubbish
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by HopeAtHand: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
ibkayee:
I feel your pain, most people who stop being 'nice' do so as a coping mechanism to protect themselves from being vulnerable. I don't blame you, hope you find a more decent human being to share yourself with

You be legend for NL oh... Since 2008. Wow

And you fne oh.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by adetes: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
roybanjo100:
Aye toto....Sorry bro
aaye akamara
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by mechanics(m): 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
TemmyT002:

Hmmm
Easier said that done anyway
lolz, I don't think so.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by mechanics(m): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Forgive but let her go.
He will continue to be used and dumped just like all you sissies until unna get sense and start acting like men.
lolz.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by mechanics(m): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
Linzbreezy:

Mechanic!
I’m not surprised such a username
lolz, better.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by ibkayee(f): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
HopeAtHand:

You be legend for NL oh... Since 2008. Wow

And you fne oh.
2007 actually, this wasn’t the first account I registered with wink

That’s very kind of you to say, thank you

3 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by midnighter(f): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
MedicH:

lol this babe sha... u smart like that

Lol thank you dear...happy Friday
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nat404: 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
mechanics:
Mind your words o, it's not a must to accept my point.
Your advice was a bit uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by mechanics(m): 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
midnighter:

"Mechanics" is different from "mechanic"
That's right.

1 Like

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
CSTR2:
How many percentage of Nigerian women marry without pregnancy?
Almost zero.

You must sex your babe. That is what they expect.
If you don't, someone else will.

This applies to all the ladies in Nigeria except if she is genuinely born again which is incredibly few.

If you don't do your babe,.someone else will do her.
If you want chastity from an average babe, they won't disturb you especially if you are a husband material.
They would just call up that Bleep boy on their contacts.
Tell your dad to have a DNA of his kids. Going by your analogy, you could've been fathered by another man.

1 Like

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by HowDareU: 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
Maybe you are the sleeping prince. I can see you just woke up from a hundred years slumber, halelluyia. Why is it that guys of today don't wanna learn ehn? Now, wetin you want make we do now? . . .

7 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by joshrare(m): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
So are you still petting her or you did the needful
The guy na dodo... He certainly didn't do it coz he couldn't do it. He only ran to the internet to vent his anger.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Bitcoinomy(m): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
Inside Life
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by mechanics(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
MedicH:

lol this babe sha... u smart like that
She's reasoning like an engineer.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Slynation(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
Too many nice guys around...
Well if you don't sex your woman, another mAn will sex her on your behalf.... I learnt this the hard way!!

5 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Emmaheineken: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
Bro You only came to shine shoes while another man will be rocking them.
Is a pity.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by mechanics(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
Nat404:
Your advice was a bit uncalled for.
Since is not meant for you, save your words to yourself.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by MedicH: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
midnighter:

Lol thank you dear...happy Friday

you're welcome... happy friday

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
alhaji04:
if your guy ask you for just 2k, you go say e no dey.. see as you throw away over 50k for inside hole. shaking my haed, and no be you dig the hole.
Why would he give you money? Do you have a vagina? cheesy
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by CSTR2: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Tell your dad to have a DNA of his kids. Going by your analogy, you could've been fathered by another man.
You are a nitwit.
Did I tell you the ladies were not impregnated by their husband to be?

Nitwit.

7 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by cleenz: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
Hmmmn
Hmmmn

taelyn:
women are the most callous species i have ever seen in my life
they'll complain about how wicked men are but their singular act is nothing to compare to one men do.

left for me I'll suggest young guys to avoid all these upgraded oloshoism in the name of BF GF
focus and make your mulla if konji hold you visit any high class olosho place and have your fun

at the end of the day you can get a beautiful girl to bear children for you with your money.

if you must marry
never attach sentiments like love to it.
women are not worth loving

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.