Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,484 members, 7,826,830 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

I Quit Being A Nice Guy - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Quit Being A Nice Guy (106554 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by victorian(f): 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
nedekid:

HA. shocked

It's true.

I understand where u are coming from.

That's why I'm always reluctant accepting money favours from guys I know I won't date or marry.

If doling out money to me, means u want sex or marriage, and probably I don't find the guy attractive, no chemistry whatsoever. Then it's no use.
Keep your money.

I had an accident with my leg, last year. It was not healing after series of drugs and injections. A guy on my neighbourhood wanted to help me by bringing his own doctor to check my leg and he was ready to pay for everything, with continuous dressing of the wounds but on one condition. He's in love and wants to marry me.

But to me, I see him as a friend, I have no feelings at all for this guy. And I know he's a kind guy but unfortunately I don't see myself waking up everyday seeing his face first thing in the morning and last thing at night. Even when. He wanted to hug me, I felt repulsed. And he notice. Then he said look Vicky, I know I'm not a dashing handsome man and I know I'm not the ugliest man on earth, neither will I be the only man with an ugly face. But please I sincerely love you, lemme help you with this leg.

I was holding back my laugh, as I winced in pains. I sighed and I replied : I cannot marry you. I'm sorry. If you want to help me with this leg, fine but don't expect marriage. He sighed and said he will still help.
His doctor checked my leg and prescribed some expensive drugs to take and dressing thrice a week until it heals. I calculated everything, the money was much. The next day I sent his nurse away And told him not to worry. Cause he's already calling me his wife. Which I don't want to even imagine, how much more to hear it from his lips.

Thank God I have my own money but it wasn't enough at that time , So my dearest Funmi came to my rescue, out of the blues to see me and footed most of the bills, without asking me for sex or marriage or anything. She's a female like me and she's no lesbian. But she paid for everything , even though she's a corper and a nairalander kiss kiss

So that's life. We can't have sex with all our helpers in life! angry

4 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by midnighter(f): 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
mechanics:
That's right.

wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by harbarzzy(m): 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
If you wait then you are He-goat in Oshiomoles voice
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by joshrare(m): 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
aminu114:
its your fault mr man u paid her mothers hospital bill u fed her u paid her house rent nd u still didnt ask for sex who told u because u are a wood plank that she too is? she has a desire nd u dnt or u go around fkng girls

The painful thing is that he's even a keke rider. A struggling guy.
na wah ooo

1 Like

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
CSTR2:

You are a nitwit.
Did I tell you the ladies were not impregnated by their husband to be?

Nitwit.
Be innovative. 'Nitwit' is kind of stale on NL.

You did state that if the supposed husband doesn't, another man would. Who now is a nitwit? Idiot! Talking from both ends of his mouth. What now made your mum different from the Nigerian women you just talked about?

1 Like

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
mechanics:
lolz, is a good one.
How's it a good one? Please explain
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by mechanics(m): 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
midnighter:

wink
She's does not even know how comes am using the name, some people won't mind their business at all.

1 Like

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by mechanics(m): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
kingkakaone:

How's it a good one?
Please explain
Go back to the post and read it again.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by CSTR2: 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Be innovative. 'Nitwit' is kind of stale on NL.

You did state that if the supposed husband doesn't, another man would. Who now is a nitwit? Idiot! Talking from both ends of his mouth.
So sex equates to pregnancy?

And yet Nigeria has one of the highest contraceptive and condom consumption rates in the world.

Nitwit.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by MedicH: 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
mechanics:
She's reasoning like an engineer.

yea... scientist, physicist, engineer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by otiokpo(m): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
It's very possible that the monies you paid for rent and hospital bill were all monies used to maintain the other guy.
I advice you just keep your cool and walk, you will not die, na sense you just receive.
Most good guys fell for this one way or the other.
Simple

2 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by midnighter(f): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
mechanics:
She's does not even know how comes am using the name, some people won't mind their business at all.

Hahaha dont mind them!

Anyway whats wrong with being a mechanic? Those people are making serious dough while the "certified" people are getting embarrassed every day so nothing spoil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by grandstar(m): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
A girl I paid her mother's hospital bill, fed and provided for her and paid her expired house rent around May with my hard earned proceeds from keke without making any effort to bed her (until marriage) have the mind to have sex with another guy in the house I paid for.

Dump her asap!

The prime beneficiary of no sex before marriage should be you and that is after the wedding. She has ruined it.

4 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Femeto: 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
Aye Acamara o.

1 Like

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by cerpvad(m): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
Whoever propounded this 'no sex till marriage hoarse' did humanity no good ohhh

3 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by mechanics(m): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
midnighter:

Hahaha dont mind them!

Anyway whats wrong with being a mechanic? Those people are making serious dough while the "certified" people are getting embarrassed every day so nothing spoil
Don't mind her, she thinks people are not making it being a mechanic, infact they are even making it more than some of the so called white collar jobs.

1 Like

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by mechanics(m): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
MedicH:

yea... scientist, physicist, engineer
Yes o, your head dey there.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2019
Foolish man.
You do things for women as charity not to get anything in return.
Separate love and charity, some men won't listen. Help only when you can afford it and not to keep a relationship else you will get only heartbreak in return. undecided
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by midnighter(f): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by mechanics(m): 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
midnighter:

Lol yes oo...white collar has turned to NO collar...this country sha smh
It's well o, God dey.

1 Like

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by midnighter(f): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
mechanics:
It's well o, God dey.

Forever and always!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
Sorry to say....women a times don't look at who has nothing and will give all he has.....no no no...

They need a guy is who will always give them without complaining .....

So that you did this and that doesn't concern them, she will even complain that you can't provide simple phone for her.. That will make your rues to clear

As for the sex issue,.. I can only agree if she is a pure tested virgin ....but I can't extend the relationship to last 4 months without marrying her....

If she is not a virgin and tells you so.....lols forget it you have a partner in the race ....and you have a role to play for her.....

Fear women pls or die trying

2 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by mechanics(m): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
midnighter:

Forever and always!
Yes sister.

1 Like

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Tunde28(m): 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
Bro,
You are now a real man.
You are now a mature guy.
I am sure this will not repeat itself again.
Welcome to the real world.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by bukatyne(f): 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
Wai:
A girl I paid her mother's hospital bill, fed and provided for her and paid her expired house rent around May with my hard earned proceeds from keke without making any effort to bed her (until marriage) have the mind to have sex with another guy in the house I paid for.

Why do people have no sex relationships when they still intend to have sex with others?

Is it not better to have the sex with the intended partner or truly abstain till the wedding night?

I don't get the logic anyways.

4 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Kay512: 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
Enyimbamercedes:
Na so dem give me one name for school

Abelejayan

Abeg Yoruba people should epp me add the intonation Marks

The person that will catch the fish, remove the scales, remove the insides, prepare the fish but e no dey chop the fish na wetin?

Abelejayan

Abéléjayán.

Re-mi-mi-re-mi.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by tightpussy156: 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
mugu don pay.Ashawo chop the food.how can u be so foolish to believed such nonsense from a slut.even the latest Ashawo for town who you don't no anything about her fit catch u mugu if u don't shine ur eyes an tell u no sex till marriage.oboy shine ur eyes u were busy paying her bills why one guy man they Bleep the hell out of the wet wide pussy to red.u were busy saying yes ma.I don't take that bullshit from women.one girl don tell me DAT rubbish before I told her if u say no sex till marriage that means no money till marriage.if I wan give u money I give u from my mind not u go tell me or bill me.she later relax for me.I Bleep the living daylight out of the pussy 24 hrs .give her wat she want.so that is it no long thing. some women na confuse being.who quote me should hug transformer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by midnighter(f): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
mechanics:
Yes sister.

wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by tobamz(m): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:

my question is, whose idea is it to avoid sex before marriage if it was yours, she obviously can't do without it, if it was hers', Bros no get babe

1 Like

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Duru009(m): 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
Any lady preaching to you "No Sex before marriage" is a very big coward. 99% of them receive diicks codely.......

Don't be deceive!

1 Like

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:

Are we supposed to feel sorry for you? This story makes you seem like a mugu. I advise you to delete it and never mention it in public again.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by atobs4real(m): 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
My brother, that's life. Just leave her alone and allow her enjoy her suffering. This can only be achieved if you have done your best. Check out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.