Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You (65977 Views)

"I Hope He Wasnt Hurt" - Donald Trump Reacts To President Biden Stage Fall (vid) / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by hermesprogidy(m): 11:07am On Dec 19, 2019
Phoenix999:

Please kindly state what Trump has done without using google?
Obstructed justice
Obstructed congress
Violated the emolument clause I.e using his office to enrich his personal businesses.
Bribery and extortion. Bribing a foreign agent to influence the upcoming election. The list goes on.
Ask yourself this, why are 7 of Trump's associates in prison as we type this convo? Trump will be cooling his ass in jail if he was not president.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by ZTEN(m): 11:08am On Dec 19, 2019
Antichristus:

Thanks to Seun Osewa who gave this imbecilic tribalist, bestiality supporter and wretched indolent a platform to rant nonsensical stuff online. It’s too late to rescue you from reckless comments on NL. Your comments on this site show lack of home training which children, like you, born in brothels lack as they lack fathers.
MAKA WHY shocked
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by robosky02(m): 11:08am On Dec 19, 2019
Sluacoast:

Who told you he would not leave the office. They have filed a case against him. And he's found guilty. What is left now is for the senate to do their own part to get this racist out of office. 20 Republican and all the democratic and as well the two independent is what is needed to send him home. Don't be a dunce

Only 3 American president have been impeached

When Bill Clinton was impeached due to Monica luisky

Did he leave office?

Forget what we do here local politics

Impeachment only mean your name has been stained

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by sulasa07(m): 11:08am On Dec 19, 2019
Mishael42019:
The power of this world belongs to God.

America is a Christian nation world power has been giving to them from God.

No nation can take that from them the leadership of this world belongs to Christianity

We know the religion trying everything to usurp America Christian virtue using the satanic DEMs

But God pass them Trump is going no where

God bless America
Can you kindly tell us which religion it is

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by urahara(m): 11:10am On Dec 19, 2019
See as Nairalanders dey support trump .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by pacespot(m): 11:10am On Dec 19, 2019
Coming from a billionaire president who has his government packed with family members and cronies and jostle power as if he is the overlord of the United States of America. Has any of the trump supporters asked the question why he is withholding witnesses from testifying in the charges against him if he is truly innocent? Even though these are the people that will ordinarily support him, he continues his braggadocio obstruction of the due process. A support for this defenseless man just shows that the world doesn't have a common sense anymore as we know it today. This guy is blantanly playing on people's intelligence and they allow him continue to do that because he is purportedly promoting their selfish and sentimental interests.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by edi287: 11:10am On Dec 19, 2019
SMH will you be quiet??

Go and ask the likes of Graham of what they said when Clinton was impeached.
Yes Trump will most likely win 2020 but the rule of law is the rule of law. The economy was performing under Clinton and that wasn't enough to stop him from getting impeached.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by robosky02(m): 11:12am On Dec 19, 2019
What does a presidential impeachment mean?
Impeachment in the United States is the process by which the lower house of a legislature brings charges against a civil officer of government for crimes alleged to have been committed, analogous to the bringing of an indictment by a grand jury. ... The impeached official remains in office until a trial is held.

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Imp...

Impeachment in the United States - Wikipedia
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 19, 2019
He knows the truth. And the real people in power dont want him in their way to sabotage their agenda.
Finnese001:
DEEP
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by olajizz01(m): 11:12am On Dec 19, 2019
Mishael42019:

No nation can take that from them the leadership of this world belongs to Christianity

We know the religion trying everything to usurp America Christian virtue using the satanic DEMs

God bless America
So,you are trying to turn the issue that doesn't concerns you to religious ones,Weldon purported lost jews.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 19, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Am not an American but personally I don't think I like Trump
He doesn't like you either
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Temple1288(m): 11:13am On Dec 19, 2019
temmypotter:
My man

I don't blame the Dems, they have just taken their best shot. When you know you can't remove him from office or stop him from being re-elected the second time, you go for your next best play - smear campaign to discredit the man, Trump's tenure has been good for the US, the Dems just can't get past a red-haired under-dog, the unapologetic slayer of Clinton being President - The Leftist wing has been rife with impeachment talks since the first day man stepped into office.

Shocker, Come November next year, Trump will be President again!

and oh, Pelosi can hold on to the articles as long as she wants, Senator McConnell is in no hurry, neither are we grin

Neither are we, dude!!!! Merry Christmas

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Martinez39(m): 11:15am On Dec 19, 2019
Phoenix999:

Speak with facts and your brain pls
Don't mind him. This impeachment process shows that many Nigerians don't do their research and don't think before regurgitating any nonsense shoved down their throats. Some are sheeples of CNN. My god!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by zeeprince(m): 11:16am On Dec 19, 2019
Mishael42019:

God bless America
it seems you won't feel alive if you don't associate every political issues with religion... anyway carry on lass lass u will be alright

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by khalids: 11:17am On Dec 19, 2019
Very pro active country......see nigeria, with all the mess up by the presidency....our senate & house of rep is just mute
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Isoduwa(m): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Am not an American but personally I don't think I like Trump

Then you gonna miss Donuts �
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Sirwallace(m): 11:18am On Dec 19, 2019
Mishael42019:

God bless America

America is a christian nation yet they legalise gay marriage, have a racist grab them by the pussy president.

You people have reduced christianity to a beer parlour gathering of drunkard.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by hermesprogidy(m): 11:18am On Dec 19, 2019
jaxxy:

Trump has been innocent of most of these accusations from Russian enquiry to even joe bidden’s son. Trump asked for an investigation not an accusation or prosecution. What’s wrong in an investigation unless the person actually did commit a crime. Trump has been attacked and investigated all his administration. Directly and indirectly.
Stay off Fox news. Am assuming you watch or listen to news.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Phoenix999: 11:20am On Dec 19, 2019
Antichristus:

Thanks to Seun Osewa who gave this imbecilic tribalist, bestiality supporter and wretched indolent a platform to rant nonsensical stuff online. It’s too late to rescue you from reckless comments on NL. Your comments on this site show lack of home training which children, like you, born in brothels lack as they lack fathers.

clap for yourself...

that is the only stuffs your brains can project
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Hoodbilonia: 11:21am On Dec 19, 2019
I love this man.
Him use himself by himself do meme
Nice one my guy
Oya softly comor make i enter yankee shaps
Road don clear
Trump iz at least 78% out
No more visa ish
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by LordAdam16: 11:23am On Dec 19, 2019
Bizibi:
When one of the media outlets conducted a poll about how people felt about the impeachment process,it was shown that many Americans were not bothered about it but we're more concerned and focused on the economy and employment.

Once Trump scale this hurdle,the Democrats should not bother about next year elections.

I don't think they are:

They were only trying to give themselves a fighting chance with the Impeachment.

The far-leftists in the party have said if this impeachment falls through in the Senate, they'd impeach him again.

Trump needs this impeachment and acquittal to:

1. Win re-election (the message is that the Dems have always been trying to upturn the 2016 election);
2. Preserve Republican control of the Senate (the message is that if it wasn't for the Senate, the Dems would have succeeded), and
3. Win back control of the House (the message is that the Dems will never stop their onslaught)

Without the impeachment, he may still have gotten the first, but the second and third would be in jeopardy. And that would spell doom for him during his return as he'd almost certainly not get anything done due to the firmer opposition. Coupled with the possible 2020/2021 recession that would wreck any semblance of approval even within his base.

Dude is playing 4D chess. Dems are playing checkers.

He needed to show Dems for the rabid, hateful dogs they are to energize his base and the entire Republican party. And they didn't disappoint.

Even the trade war can be argued to be a slingshot to keep the global economy humming along at least until he leaves power. Force a slow-down. Resolve it yourself. Prevent Wall St hawks, who don't care about party, from doing the damage themselves.

Bush Jr did not do this and his domestic legacy is forever tarnished because of the 07/08 recession; because of greedy Wall St hawks. Even though the economy was great for 5 of his 8 years. Obama came on as the savior and excused the hawks who gifted him the presidency--none of them got prison time.

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by wrose(m): 11:23am On Dec 19, 2019
Antichristus:

One of the greatest manipulators of the 21st century. Sadly like the populists in Western Europe, including UK, the feeble minds would fall for his antics. The Republicans won’t allow his impeachment not because he’s innocent but because it will dent their record. Shame on this man and all his cronies.
Your moniker explains it all
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by rOsy247(f): 11:25am On Dec 19, 2019
Go and sit down jor, racist.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by CasNova(m): 11:25am On Dec 19, 2019
Americans sometimes confuse themselves. Grammatically how can impeachment mean indictment?
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by michoim(m): 11:25am On Dec 19, 2019
Dreal1247:
Trump I know will surely scale through all these hurdles. They will end up making him stronger and more radical.
Correct. The enemy will soon be put to shame...
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Sirwallace(m): 11:26am On Dec 19, 2019
Most people mistake being bold and outspoken to being intelligent.

Is Dino Melaye intelligent?
Business wise, Donald Trump is a very clever business man, Politically he is so daft. This is obvious in his diplomatic ties with various international summit. Talking with both sides of his mouth all the time.

For the first time, the narcissist is scared for his office.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Phoenix999: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2019
hermesprogidy:

Obstructed justice
Obstructed congress
Violated the emolument clause I.e using his office to enrich his personal businesses.
Bribery and extortion. Bribing a foreign agent to influence the upcoming election. The list goes on.
Ask yourself this, why are 7 of Trump's associates in prison as we type this convo? Trump will be cooling his ass in jail if he was not president.

Jesus Christ!!! I cannot believe this... Baba does not have an idea what is going on and is rushing to make comments.

"using his office to enrich his personal businesses" Is this one of the impeachable offenses stated?? you are so daft you don't even know what he was impeached by the DMZ for...
"Bribing a foreign agent to influence the upcoming election." Seriously!! he bribed a foreign agent??

I am so shocked!!!

I wonder how everyone supporting this impeachment does so without even having any clue with regard to the alleged offenses. Please you people should learn to read

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Devops: 11:29am On Dec 19, 2019
chloedogie:
Very funny how everyone is supporting him calling him the real G and how he behaves like there is no accountability. Your president here does the same thing y'all shout he is a tyrant. Buhari hasn't done half of what Trump did if you guys are being objective.
You fool Buhari will never be half the man Trump is. Even in his dreams!. Trump excretes is far more competent than a fully mentally fit Buhari.
Get educated and learn, dimwit. How can you put Trump and Buhari in the same sentence

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by realstars: 11:31am On Dec 19, 2019
Big word
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Phoenix999: 11:31am On Dec 19, 2019
hermesprogidy:

Stay off Fox news. Am assuming you watch or listen to news.

stay off CNN, Am assuming you watch or listen to news

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Fashdeejay(m): 11:33am On Dec 19, 2019
It is safe to say everyone who has commented on this topic is a Nigerian. If so, good! Now President Donald Trump has not done a third of what Gen. Buhari has done, yet he has been impeached by the American parliament, because they respect the rule of law....
Gen. Buhari has gone against court orders and rulings and should so have been impeached from his first tenure but then, Nigerians who are screaming about growth can't see beyond their blind love for party or the so called plain cloth dictator...
The country is in a mess and while we see true democracy take shape in the United states, some are still clamouring for General Buhari to keep putting untold hardships on his citizenry...
Nigeria is not a bad country, it's the people inhabiting this geographical location that have the problem.... Psychiatric cases all over the place.... It is only in Nigeria a Thug/killer is awarded with a doctorate...
Nigeria can never move forward unless we change the mentality of tribe first... And actually put country first... After God....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace / Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) / Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.