Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Increasing Lamentations Of Guys - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Increasing Lamentations Of Guys (44176 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by BigBashiru: 12:28am On Nov 28, 2022
goodjack:
If only you understand that women are strong. Women are stronger emotionally more than men. Men are physically strong but emotionally weak.

This is the main reason why you see a lot of married men suffering from HBP. The society keep believing that men are strong and should not complain. They will be saying things like "Why are you complaining, take it as a man naa"
The society is not fair to men.

I agree with you....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by stanliwise(m): 12:32am On Nov 28, 2022
lilmax:
Konji runs in their veins non stop

Take the sperm out of men, the true Alpha will come out
useless talk
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Ogaonos: 12:33am On Nov 28, 2022
Skepticus:

I do disagree with the money part.

No doubt, money enhances your confidence and better ability to making more choices with women but once you don't have a dominant masculine frame, with your billions, women would still mess you up.

That's why you see some rich men being played and abused by women and broke, jobless and unambitious guys having success with women.
ilol dt dudes still believe in money when it comes to women .do u knw hw many babes wer don cheat on their rich guy.dt matter don cast.na yahoo boi scope b dt .dt why they mostly marry error gals

2 Likes

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 28, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by dontrulee: 12:42am On Nov 28, 2022
BigBashiru:

So why u come dey recommend to guys to fvuck and move on....

The ladies are logical but maybe not as much as men but they do make logical decisions....

Well that's because the term "fvck and move on" seems to be the easiest way to exact revenge or prove dominance.

Okay, ladies are logical but less logical than men especially the ones that allow their emotions control them
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by stanliwise(m): 12:44am On Nov 28, 2022
dontrulee:
Infact, let men continue to lament oooo.

It's a good thing if ladies show them pepper, if they'll not learn by words, they'll learn by experience.

As for me, I show ladies pepper. Show them pepper in a good interesting way! grin grin

There is no love anywhere, everyone is in for what he or she will get!

All this I love you, I love you, na Mumu dey do love these days Sha

Wise up, enjoy your Life. Bleep and move on. The ladies are not loyal, the men are also cheaters, however protect your resources, upgrade yourself!

Unfortunately, many men are like Samson (SIMPson) strong physically but weak emotionally and so men will continue to lament.

Addedum: Men are logical, women are illogical and irrational. When I talk with my lady(ies) and it's leading towards an argument or confrontation, I usually don't follow a logical pattern, I follow an irrational pattern that shocks even myself and guess what, I come out fine, unscathed and my lady(ies) love me more. It's a magic that works for me all the time. grin grin
All said and done, one day you will travel and leave your children in the hand of one woman. Let’s see who that woman will be. Maybe it will be some random hoe on the street

3 Likes

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 28, 2022
DMerciful:
Lately, there has been an increasing number of threads dedicated to lamentations by guys with regards to their relationships with ladies whom they are dating, friending, marrying etc.

This trend is becoming worrying because it is clear we are having an increasing number of effeminate men! Men are supposed to be tough, they are meant to suck up tough situations and move on, they ought to know when to call it quit and stop taking nonsense however they come here to ask silly questions of what to do when in unhealthy relationships.

Where are these sissy men coming from?
Inspite of all the miseducations by Ubunja and co!

You are wrong, they would be Sissy men if they suck it all up to the point you start hearing increasing number of depression induced suicides. Before, relationships might be tough but environment is always there to cushion the effects but what do you do when your friends you speak to about your relationship problem replied you with even worse case of his own? Or he started mocking you as everyone now seems to see everything as competition? I think letting people share some of their relationship problems here is good to pour out their minds and feel relieved. And for you, good luck getting men who would cowardly die in show of strength to suck it all up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by dontrulee: 12:47am On Nov 28, 2022
stanliwise:
All said and done, one day you will travel and leave your children in the hand of one woman. Let’s see who that woman will be. Maybe it will be some random hoe on the street

If I'll marry it will definitely be to a virgin, tested and trusted!

I have no fear of who I'll get married to. I have close to twenty virgins around me already. I have saved myself from the whoredom of this generation!

1 Like

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by JooEeL(m): 12:49am On Nov 28, 2022
WHO RESSURECTED A DEAD THREAD OF 2019?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by stanliwise(m): 12:52am On Nov 28, 2022
dontrulee:

If I'll marry it will definitely be to a virgin, tested and trusted!

I have no fear of who I'll get married to. I have close to twenty virgins around me already. I have saved myself from the whoredom of this generation!
You’re just young and naive with all this redpill bullshit virgin talk. While it is good to marry someone with self dignity, you too must be a person of dignity too.

You reek of hedonism nothing more which is typical of a youth looking out to do nothing but enjoy personal live without any awareness that life is a combined interest.

I can’t say much

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by AutoRedux: 12:55am On Nov 28, 2022
Once I see any atom of red flag in a lady. I Break up sharp sharp. I no come this world to tolerate any mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Emanodimo(m): 12:56am On Nov 28, 2022
emmaodet:

My friend, so you want men to be sucking it up and move on? For God sake, where did we get men like you?
The reason all these things as been happening for so long is because Men are not speaking out, so alot don't know what is happening and falls into the same pit.
Pls, let us encourage people to keep talking because Evil grows, thrieves and expands in Silence.
Evil likes silence
That is why women like silence - that is why they are frustrated that men are coming out to say what they have been doing codedly for so long without interference. They quickly term such guys weaklings, sisy, cry babies, men that are not like their fathers of old.
Bro, in life when there is a cry out, there will be an awareness which will usher in movements and campaigns to stop the rots.
The reason we are in such mess is that the stupid forefathers kept quite why the evil/monster keeps growing.
E.g imagine if HIV/AIDS was kept coded, do you know virtually everybody would have been infected due to no awareness?
It is the crying out from govt using media and all possible means to tackle the deadly diseases.
Contrary to what people believed to be a Real Man, a Real Man is someone who despite the mockery, scorning, abuse, jest etc he is going to face, he still summoned courage to come out and speak about what he is facing.
To me that is a Real Man and not the popular weakling we think they are.
They are the Real Men and needs to be celebrated.
Evil thrives in Silence and wants Silence.
That is why in the olden days, the so called

Women like Silence and that is one good character of Evil plans, they don't even know this. It is a default setting in them.

Cc

Ubunja
Martinez39
Pansophist
Franchasng

You pointed out a very salient point.
Imagine, a lady would do something wrong repeatedly, she expect you to keep silence.

Somehow, you told her female friend, she cried cuz you did.

Somehow, you told her mum, that's only when she believe that she is wrong then apologized.

If the society, Pastor and Fore- Father entertained the same issue, they will tell u to ignore, indirectly encouraging such acts, why can't the truth be told, so that she can amend her ways. They failed to realised that the attitude of female folks of their generation isn't what we are witnessing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by lalalista: 1:01am On Nov 28, 2022
DMerciful:
Lately, there has been an increasing number of threads dedicated to lamentations by guys with regards to their relationships with ladies whom they are dating, friending, marrying etc.

This trend is becoming worrying because it is clear we are having an increasing number of effeminate men! Men are supposed to be tough, they are meant to suck up tough situations and move on, they ought to know when to call it quit and stop taking nonsense however they come here to ask silly questions of what to do when in unhealthy relationships.

All of you are mad
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Boomboost(m): 1:14am On Nov 28, 2022
pocohantas:

At no point have you all ever been "tigers", you only had women that were very submissive- thus making your pseudo-masculinity obvious. Tiger that was colonised and whipped in the butt, watched their women get fcked by colonial masters, sold themselves for mirrors and combs. Tiger that is in a third world country ravaged by hunger and ordinary malaria. Tiger that can't even boast of good roads and electricity...

Can you see that your masculinity revolves around toto? Something that is inconsequential to fast developing counties?

We are very hungry and bitter people, so we love and fck for all the wrong reasons. It is only normal we experience lots of fake pain.

Hungry, bitter people love and f#*k for the wrong reasons to experience fake pain. Where's your head at?
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Badb0y4lyf(m): 1:17am On Nov 28, 2022
Once you know men are the price. Their beauty is a façade there will always be beautiful girls I ain’t afraid to bullshit you. is your yansh. bigger than an hippo I will pay for a bigger one at Allen avenue. The pussy is the higest she has to offer any way. They don’t even help their fellow gender same as a yahoo boy whining a yahoo boy Alas we men are the mugu.

2 Likes

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Boomboost(m): 1:24am On Nov 28, 2022
DMerciful:
Like I said earlier, you're using the minority to judge the majority. Nigerian men are well respected in Africa and the world at large when it comes to hard work and getting resources, the only people who tend to belittle Nigerian men are ironically Nigerian women. Women of other nationalities respect us and wanna be with us (that can't be said of men of other nationalities regarding our women) but back home they take us for granted because dem don see us finish. This is the reason our guys are marrying foreign babes because a prophet is hardly homoured at home.
This thread is not to do unnecessary comparison but a wake up call for our brothers who have forgotten they have the knife and the yam!

Simp-a-girl, man-a-woman, No-is-easy, mind-upgraded-man, etc can make men men again.
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Yankee101: 1:41am On Nov 28, 2022
The gay agenda
Single mother homes
Movie influences
Lack of mentors

2 Likes

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by bepositive11: 1:57am On Nov 28, 2022
samdavjustin:
The recent lamentations is caused by love the truth many of those guys already know the right thing to do but because of love they seek second opinion to validate what they already know is right. You always have to guide your heart from these heartless hoes otherwise OYO is ur name

What love? That's nonsense. How can you love someone who disrespects you? How can you love someone who mistreats you? How can you love someone who takes you for granted? Abeg, that's not love. It's madness to claim to love someone who hurts you intentionally. They have low self esteem.
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by bepositive11: 2:03am On Nov 28, 2022
DMerciful:

@bolbed What do you mean by that? Tough as in they shouldn't communicate their struggles and emotions? You know, I have realized that so called tough alpha males are the weakest men to walk on earth! Very insecure set of men.

I hail all those men you're talking about for expressing themselves but they need to improve their self esteem and know when to call it quits, instead of tolerating toxic behaviors from women.
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by jimcaddy(m): 2:27am On Nov 28, 2022
Do you forget that men are also human in nature. Unless you're just a stone cold person, you must feel some emotions too. Why does society expect men to suppress their feelings because they are "men" and men are not supposed to cry. Please cry and rant when necessary. Get things off your chest if you have to.

1 Like

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by DMerciful(m): 2:30am On Nov 28, 2022
Why should they continuously lament over situations that they have the upper hand? Do you know how many women are looking for husbands?
bepositive11:

@bolbed What do you mean by that? Tough as in they shouldn't communicate their struggles and emotions? You know, I have realized that so called tough alpha males are the weakest men to walk on earth! Very insecure set of men.

I hail all those men you're talking about for expressing themselves but they need to improve their self esteem and know when to call it quits, instead of tolerating toxic behaviors from women.

1 Like

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by DMerciful(m): 2:31am On Nov 28, 2022
I know you want a simp but wouldn't want your son to be a simp...yeye dey smell
lalalista:
All of you are mad
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by lanocfoods: 2:31am On Nov 28, 2022
DMerciful:

This trend is becoming worrying because it is clear we are having an increasing number of effeminate men! [b]Men are supposed to be tough, they are meant to suck up tough situations and move on, [/b]they ought to know when to call it quit and stop taking nonsense however they come here to ask silly questions of what to do when in unhealthy relationships.

Toxic masculinity, being tough isn't gender based
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by DMerciful(m): 2:34am On Nov 28, 2022
Why die or lament because of one woman when there are millions of women looking for relationships and husbands?

This thread is a wakeup call to men for the to take charge of their situations. A woman is making you unhappy, boot her out and get another one!
lansile:

You are wrong, they would be Sissy men if they suck it all up to the point you start hearing increasing number of depression induced suicides. Before, relationships might be tough but environment is always there to cushion the effects but what do you do when your friends you speak to about your relationship problem replied you with even worse case of his own? Or he started mocking you as everyone now seems to see everything as competition? I think letting people share some of their relationship problems here is good to pour out their minds and feel relieved. And for you, good luck getting men who would cowardly die in show of strength to suck it all up.

1 Like

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by DMerciful(m): 2:37am On Nov 28, 2022
Another sissy!
lanocfoods:

Toxic masculinity, being tough isn't gender based
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by bepositive11: 2:40am On Nov 28, 2022
DMerciful:
Why should they continuously lament over situations that they have the upper hand? Do you know how many women are looking for husbands?

That is why I said they have low self esteem. It's good that they're expressing themselves but they should value themselves more and stop tolerating toxic behaviors.

When it comes to quality men and women, no one has any upper hand. Both of them are scarce.
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Bekermann(m): 2:42am On Nov 28, 2022
dontrulee:
Also, many men can't control their sex urges. Such a shame. Just to get into the legs of a woman, they'll do many abasing things.

I tell the ladies around me, I am not after sex, even if you give me sex I'll flatly refuse because I'm in full control of my body system. If you can't give me anything other than sex, then work on yourself or if I am chanced, I can upgrade you!

Ladies, you're not a sexual object! Stop allowing men mess around with you! Wake up!

I can't count the number of ladies that have sworn to take my virginity away and they've all failed!

There is more to life than sex.

They'll disappoint you for real.
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Bekermann(m): 2:45am On Nov 28, 2022
Badb0y4lyf:
Once you know men are the price. Their beauty is a façade there will always be beautiful girls I ain’t afraid to bullshit you. is your yansh. bigger than an hippo I will pay for a bigger one at Allen avenue. The pussy is the higest she has to offer any way. They don’t even help their fellow gender same as a yahoo boy whining a yahoo boy Alas we men are the mugu.

You know how the thing goes on Allen Avenue... You're a real niqqa.
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by decent2(m): 3:58am On Nov 28, 2022
Abeg guys who go help me with 5k pls I need it urgently to solve problem Fidelity bank 6011407259
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by HardMirror(m): 4:00am On Nov 28, 2022
wordbank:
Man no be robot
Even brigadier general dey cry come remain
they have sold you a lie. I used to believe this nonsense too, but know i know better. Men should not cry. If you must, go inside and cry, dont let people see you crying? Men must be tough, stop being weak
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by HardMirror(m): 4:09am On Nov 28, 2022
pocohantas:

At no point have you all ever been "tigers", you only had women that were very submissive- thus making your pseudo-masculinity obvious. Tiger that was colonised and whipped in the butt, watched their women get fcked by colonial masters, sold themselves for mirrors and combs. Tiger that is in a third world country ravaged by hunger and ordinary malaria. Tiger that can't even boast of good roads and electricity...

Can you see that your masculinity revolves around toto? Something that is inconsequential to fast developing counties?

We are very hungry and bitter people, so we love and fck for all the wrong reasons. It is only normal we experience lots of fake pain.
weakness is against nature. We are all animals, yes we are intelligent and have created a society that the weak can thrive in, but in the end the men who do not forget they are lions and beasts are the rulers of this world not weaklings. You seriously need an alpha as a man in your life. You will never have problem. It is weak men that rape, that nag in relationship, that are always broke, cannot handle shit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos / 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / Ex-american Soldier Reunited With First Love He Met During WW2 After 75 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.