Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,714 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

My Opinion On Broke Guys - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion On Broke Guys (41453 Views)

Girls Only Cheat On Broke Guys-lady / Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by IamPlato(m): 9:58am On Dec 30, 2019
Toks2008:

My question still remains.
" what if you marry a rich guy and then he goes broke?"

Being broke is very relative. It is ok to be broke and I don't even believe any guy is lazy cos your idea of making money might differ from his.

I think ladies should focus on making their own money so that they can be with a guy for the right reason.
Brilliantly Said!

"What If The Rich Guy Goes Broke?" very Good Question.

More Reason Why Ladies Need To Stop Being Lazy And make Their Own Wealth. So When The Man Falls She Can Pick Him Up.

Like The Banana Tree That Invests Smaller Bananas round It so That When It Is Cut Down It Grows Out Again and Again. Some Ladies Dont Even Have Plans for Their Lives
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by jakandeola(m): 9:58am On Dec 30, 2019
pocohantas:
Two things that get men emotional;
Jibes at- 1) Their financial capability 2) Sexual prowess, be it duration or dick size
No exceptions grin
not all women are good in bed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by armadeo(m): 9:59am On Dec 30, 2019
luminouzzzzzz:

So after making it in millions, na games,movies and food I go concentrate on? I do these mudafvckers now naaaa...talk of sightseeing,world tours,going to the moon or mars and exploring the ocean depths. Doing those would make me feel fulfilled that life is more than just women issues.

See as I shock when the guy dey talk games, movies and food when you finally arrive. That level of brokenness no be here when those are your dreams.

Dude you're a real niggar. Talk of sky diving, deep sea diving , catching fish in the Amazon, stalking wild animals (maybe hunting them), exploring the world particularly the old world, so many things to do this guy says movies and video games.

Make una shift go one side

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by LZAA: 10:00am On Dec 30, 2019
Two childish threads within a day on NL
First it was the have only two kids now this
Now lemme break this down
Believe it or not bill gates,jack ma and Zuckerberg were once...broke so saying broke guys bla bla is moot as far as i know
No fingers are equal

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by dangoteinlaw: 10:00am On Dec 30, 2019
Peemonny:
The most annoying thing on earth is to hear a senseless woman who is worth nothing, jobless hiding behind an old cheap Android phone criticizing a man struggling to meet up with is bills
as in eh no be small tin.these hoes have no shame at all. I sent a girl dm yesterday on IG only for the hoe to ask me for money, saying I should prove my love to her. I told her if money could prove her love then she's really worthless and she should be ashamed to have stranger pay her bills. The girl ran off and she refused to block me as expected from a normal olosho.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 30, 2019
Digmygold:

It hasnt affected mine in no way. I understand the need to stand up for your wife and family in general.

How can my kids bear my surname after my wife went into the labour room 3 times and I'd expect her to foot the bills and not be a man?

Am i Ubunja? The gigolo who runs his "mouth" on Nairaland attacking women like a mo.ron?

Thank God for you.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 10:00am On Dec 30, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

I know not all of them are like that here dear. As it is commonly said. " empty barrels make the loudest noise"

Of course.

Thank God you know

So don't let any of them get into your skin. They are simply frustrated.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Masaudmuhammed: 10:01am On Dec 30, 2019
OK- Pls Increase the volume

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by jakandeola(m): 10:02am On Dec 30, 2019
Toks2008:

My question still remains.
" what if you marry a rich guy and then he goes broke?"

Being broke is very relative. It is ok to be broke and I don't even believe any guy is lazy cos your idea of making money might differ from his.

I think ladies should focus on making their own money so that they can be with a guy for the right reason.
God bless u

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by mrsteel: 10:02am On Dec 30, 2019
ubunja:
it's better to chase women. You cant fvck money.

No man should be saying this
Money brings women which brings fvcks
But women don't bring money
No one can live without money, but we have celibates, rev. Fathers rev. Sisters monks etc living without sex, but they can't live without money.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 30, 2019
Why is this even an issue?

People want what they want.

Everyone is motivated by what they desire. This is an occult truth.

Most girls will only want to marry a guy who has got his game on financially, in the bedroom and in the looks department.

Most guys won't date or marry a girl who isn't physically appealing to them.

What's the big deal? Go for someone you want and can have.

If you are rejected by a girl, there are still billions of girls in the world.

Stop demonising women for wanting what they want. You too go get what you want and if you have to put in more effort to be financially OK to get what you want then do so.

Women know that men are enticed by what they see, hence they apply so much energy to their looks, make up, hairdo, skin toning, butt and boob enhancements etc.

Men know that women love guys with stable finances, so hustle and become stable financially. QED!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by luminouzzzzzz(m): 10:02am On Dec 30, 2019
armadeo:

See as I shock when the guy dey talk games, movies and food when you finally arrive. That level of brokenness no be here when those are your dreams.

Dude you're a real niggar. Talk of sky diving, deep sea diving , catching fish in the Amazon, stalking wild animals (maybe hunting them), exploring the world particularly the old world, so many things to do this guy says movies and video games.

Make una shift go one side
You don talk my mind bro...

Miilions to us this new year
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 10:03am On Dec 30, 2019
tellwisdom:

Which business you de do?? sad

I own a fashion company and also a fashion school. We are into HR services as well. And we've been in business for the past 13years. End of this month will make it 13 years, we've been in existence .
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Skillsnigeria: 10:04am On Dec 30, 2019
Just make a lot of money and start living a peaceful life,Nigeria women will look like a refuse in your sight.American, Asia,Arab Philippine women will look appealing in your sight

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Sheriman(m): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2019
victorian:

Don't bother to fall in love so quick, I'm taken.
Victoria baby I love you so much!!!!!!
Your love is making my heart beat jigijigi gbam gbam!!! My love for you is unconditionally...
Please marry me?? grin grin grin grin
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by ImaIma1(f): 10:06am On Dec 30, 2019
Goodgod213:

Lol which reasonable man will set up business for a wide holed woman when he has sweat almost 20 years of his life struggling to make his life comfortable. Babe rich day Marry rich now. Poor day marry poor. Obviously you know nothing about men at all at all

So not true. And not every woman is "wide holed" like the ones you have encountered. And you need to start having more respect for women even in your uncouth words.

Even one of my neighbours...very clean and pretty lady (not working or doing business yet) married to a wealthy man. They have a son who is her present preoccupation.

As I earlier mentioned, wealthy guys marrying jobless girls is very common especially when some men prefer a housewife who can care for the kids. And whether you agree or not, more wealthy guys marry.poor girls than the other way round
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by tck2000(m): 10:06am On Dec 30, 2019
boiz2men:

cheesy
So now that you don make up...
We should start dating na
I have been looking for a rich babe. See eh, I'm already in love
lol
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by jokerr(m): 10:06am On Dec 30, 2019
Peemonny:
The most annoying thing on earth is to hear a senseless woman who is worth nothing, jobless hiding behind an old cheap Android phone criticizing a man struggling to meet up with is bills
aswear
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by victorian(f): 10:06am On Dec 30, 2019
lebron7:

Hmmmmm
Wow, very very very nice
Thank God people like you exist. I pray I'll find someone you

Awwww smiley

Amen.

God will do it for you.
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by philhaggson(m): 10:08am On Dec 30, 2019
Lightangel65:
I see different posts on Nairaland about girls not wanting to date or marry broke guys, you can't really blame them. In this world men are bread winners no matter how much we talk about splitting the breadwinning with females it can't happen, even if she is rich that's the world we live in.

If a girl should get married to a broke guy what of if he doesn't get rich, that's a life of poverty and also damming you children's future.

It's better to make it first, before thinking about marriage and women.

You would be surprised when you have made it women won't even be on your wishlist, there is more to life than women (there is games, movies, food and much more) you can also adopt kids if you feel lonely and can cater for them. And marriage is not for everyone.
olosho
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Nnamebuka: 10:09am On Dec 30, 2019
TenthMan:

Humans are blessed with the gift of thought and reason.

It separates us from other species.

If we go by human instinct, the female will always choose the male that has the highest/better propensity to produce offspring with healthy genetics and a male that will support her with resources and security. It is therefore basic instinct for a woman to choose men who are financially capable in today's world. Also, the female is considered vulnerable when she is pregnant and nurturing her young. After this, she has always been productive resource wise.

People calling for women to select/choose/stick to men who have little or nothing are asking the women to override their basic instinct. A lot of women are having none of it. Men who accuse women of ''not knowing tomorrow'' do not know how nature works. A woman will rather stay with a man who she sees his fortunes/resources than one which is imaginary. ''I go fit get am'' no be property. It is the woman's right to ensure that her offspring are properly nurtured. It is the woman that gets pregnant. It is the woman that bears the child. It is the woman that nourishes the child. Hence do not expect the woman to take such major risks by selecting a ''weaker man''. In the past, the males had to prove themselves competing with other males. Nowadays it is financial strength and material comfort that is the yardstick. Not brute strength and the ability to hunt a mammoth.

The woman is also aware of the risk in the man's desire/propensity to procreate as many times and with as many females as possible. She needs security for her own offspring. The woman too, if the man is found weak,unable to provide at any point in time, may lead to allowing another man have his way. People are shy to state these facts or simply do not like them because they do not conform to what they believe, which is fine.

What the women have to know is that happiness is not usually based on lavish comfort. Men also have to note that because she stayed with you when you had nothing does not make her a good person/mate either. Nothing is guaranteed.

My responses are objective (knowledge/fact based) and you must know I answer without any form of bias (cultural, religious, tribal, ethnic, class, gender, age, race, nationality, blood, acquaintance, etc.)

Wish I could like this comment a thousand times. Not only for the objectivity in it but also the writing style

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Lightangel65: 10:09am On Dec 30, 2019
Slynation:

It's different strokes for different folks....
I have seen situations where marriages breaks barriers and bring forth financial breakthrough in the family....your spouse can be the key to unlock your financial freedom!!
So don't just wake up one day after eating Xmas rice and meat and be forming motivational speaker on social media by scaring away hustling men planning on getting married....

It's a priceless piece of advice to save you from much trouble and suffering you future kids
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by pocohantas(f): 10:10am On Dec 30, 2019
TenthMan:

If we go by human instinct, the female will always choose the male that has the highest/better propensity to produce offspring with healthy genetics and a male that will support her with resources and security. It is therefore basic instinct for a woman to choose men who are financially capable in today's world. Also, the female is considered vulnerable when she is pregnant and nurturing her young. After this, she has always been productive resource wise.

People calling for women to select/choose/stick to men who have little or nothing are asking the women to override their basic instinct. A lot of women are having none of it. Men who accuse women of ''not knowing tomorrow'' do not know how nature works. A woman will rather stay with a man who she sees his fortunes/resources than one which is imaginary. ''I go fit get am'' no be property. It is the woman's right to ensure that her offspring are properly nurtured. It is the woman that gets pregnant. It is the woman that bears the child. It is the woman that nourishes the child. Hence do not expect the woman to take such major risks by selecting a ''weaker man''. In the past, the males had to prove themselves competing with other males. Nowadays it is financial strength and material comfort that is the yardstick. Not brute strength and the ability to hunt a mammoth.

The woman is also aware of the risk in the man's desire/propensity to procreate as many times and with as many females as possible. She needs security for her own offspring. The woman too, if the man is found weak,unable to provide at any point in time, may lead to allowing another man have his way. People are shy to state these facts or simply do not like them because they do not conform to what they believe, which is fine.

What the women have to know is that happiness is not usually based on lavish comfort. Men also have to note that because she stayed with you when you had nothing does not make her a good person/mate either. Nothing is guaranteed.

My responses are objective (knowledge/fact based) and you must know I answer without any form of bias (cultural, religious, tribal, ethnic, class, gender, age, race, nationality, blood, acquaintance, etc.)

Apt!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Dagrace01(m): 10:15am On Dec 30, 2019
TenthMan:

I like your constructive analysis, but this morning I read something about a guy who took a girl to Osun state for blood money, that's the level girls are pushing guys too. Yahoo boys, fraudsters, money ritualists are the ones capable of getting a gal into a relationship. While guys filled with prospects who struggle day in day out and getting stipends as ends meet can't be dated. At this pace the life of our youths are in jeopardy because success is now attributed to having flashy cars, living lavish lifestyles and wearing the latest designers that came from dirty source.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by dangoteinlaw: 10:15am On Dec 30, 2019
ubunja:
dude being a sex doll in a world where other men pay thousands for pussy will never be a bad deal. But that's not where I am. My point is why chase money when you can chase women with money? The human is always the weakest link. I better work on manipulating a female for her money than face the world and hustle. Hustling is too stressful. Some of us aren't built for it. But we are pretty good scammers.
send me ur Location, i have a Crete of heneiken for u man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by dinodesmond(m): 10:15am On Dec 30, 2019
If you are hustling or currently broke, you must have a woman in your life. When you don't have a woman, its a failure and when you also don't have money, its a failure too.

I hate ladies that will say they hate broke guys but they are being bleeped constantly free by guys who know how the game is played. And these guys are not rich, they just know how to make these ladies think they are rich. nothing more.

Don't buy the narrative of 'get rich and women will flock around u' thing, this saying shows women are hoes literally. What is love then when people like saying this? It shows I can use my money to treat you like a hoe no matter how decent you think you are, treat u like shit and send you packing after all you wouldn't love me if I had no money.

When once a broke guy that has been treated like shit by ladies eventually gets rich, its very okay that he treats any girl that comes his way with disdain after fucking her.

Whether you have a woman or not doesn't stop you from making money. Money making is our mandate, that its not here now doesn't mean it wont be here. You are not dead yet. Don't let anyone make u feel like shit.

But can our ladies define a poor-broke guy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Iyajelili(f): 10:16am On Dec 30, 2019
Rebelworld:

If a woman does not have a very steady income or is financially stable, she should not think of men or marriage!

My point all these years. Don't bring your children to suffer especially in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by janettee(f): 10:16am On Dec 30, 2019
Lightangel65:

So you would nlove to marry a broke guy

I only commented on the double standard. You hardly see men saying they won't marry a woman who's broke but somehow it's normal to say the opposite and it's somewhat acceptable.

Plus I don't know what you people's definition of broke is, if someone is working hard and making enough money to take care of the family then that person isn't broke. I feel like most women just want to get married to guys who are super rich and can take care of all their expenses. So, those ones who make enough money are categorized under 'broke'.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Goodgod213: 10:18am On Dec 30, 2019
ImaIma1:

So not true. And not every woman is "wide holed" like the ones you have encountered. And you need to start having more respect for women even in your uncouth words.

Even one of my neighbours...very clean and pretty lady (not working or doing business yet) married to a wealthy man. They have a son who is her present preoccupation.

As I earlier mentioned, wealthy guys marrying jobless girls is very common especially when some men prefer a housewife who can care for the kids. And whether you agree or not, more wealthy guys marry.poor girls than the other way round

Yea, unless the man wants the woman to be sit at home but las las him go see her as liability since he is always going out and meeting different people and seeing more established single women. No be Man way I know.

We await their stories on nairaland
Re: My Opinion On Broke Guys by Divay22(f): 10:22am On Dec 30, 2019
boiz2men:

cheesy

So now that you don make up...

We should start dating na

I have been looking for a rich babe. See eh, I'm already in love
Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha grin grin
Girls don show your pocket fire cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants / Man Sells Vegetables To Lover In Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.