Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding (102540 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by dangotesmummy: 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
jakandeola:
madam use ur brain abeg can u let ur son marry dis hoe
but the man is a saint that has never commited a sin or never offended anybody ABI?

Abeg go Siddon for where contain you

2 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nduzeal: 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
Situation001:
Shocking details posted on Facebook has got many people angry and slamming the man for humiliating his wife and her family, read the details posted below by Sandra Ibeh and lets know your opinion, was the man right?
Sandra Ibeh Posted :

Tomorrow is 31st December 2019 and the last day of this decade. While some are in celebration mood, a man has decided to humiliate a whole family by pulling out of his church and traditional wedding scheduled for tomorrow somewhere in Anambra because his bride to be cheated on him 2 months back.
In as much as I am not in support of what the bride did, I equally condemned the groom's last-minute decision. He knew that his bride cheated on his since October and didn't confront her. He went along with the marriage preparation putting the lady through so many stress while he remained in England hatching his evil plan.
He came back to Abuja on the 28th and told his mother this morning that he's not going ahead with the wedding.
The painful part of this whole thing is that he's acting as if he's doing the right thing. Spoke with him, he was laughing and the next thing he said was that I can provide my brother to take his place since everything is in place. He carefully planned to humiliate this girl and her family and to be honest, this is wrong.
Bride to be has been crying uncontrollably in the village. She admitted that she made a mistake and she regrets her action. She had more to drink during her friend's birthday and ended up sleeping with one of their mutual friends (action she greatly regrets) without knowing that it was a setup. The next day pictures were sent to her fiance and he held on to it and acted normal until today.
I asked him why he kept quiet and continued with the preparation, he said that he wants the girl to feel the kind of pain he felt when he saw the pictures.
I honestly think that what he's doing is wrong and insulting to both his family and the bride's family because both families have been preparing for this wedding and are ready until he called this morning to cancel.
Every other person is against his decision except his older brother but he's not ready to change his stance.
This is not the kind of news one should be hearing at the end of the year. It's painful and annoying.

Meanwhile, the girl said that he had cheated on her before and she forgave him.
My question is, why can't he forgive her too and call it even? Why grandstand? asked the poster..

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10219109943432415&id=1021399118&refid=17&_ft_=mf_story_key.10219109943432415%3Atop_level_post_id.10219109943432415%3Atl_objid.10219109943432415%3Acontent_owner_id_new.1021399118%3Athrowback_story_fbid.10219109943432415%3Astory_location.4%3Athid.1021399118%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1577865599%3A-5882944422975432997&__tn__=%2AW-R
if this guy swear an oath that he has never slept with different women since he met this lady I will support him. We Men should stop these rubbish you are far away in England doing all sort of rubbish still come back to vomit rubbish from your mouth that your girlfriend slept with another man which both of you planned. Tomorrow when nemesis cought up you you will start looking for one old woman that you will put all the atrocities you committed on by labeling her a witch. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
healthserve:

If it's your opinion why involve me with it. You're just a hungry chipmunk that escaped the zoo truck. Eediot. Anadioha destroy the screen of that your yeye itel phone blind. Osu

Chai nawa for you, are the brother to the woman that was exposed, you sound pained , angry and frustrated.

When your sister was doing prostitution you didnt advise her that it would ruin her marriage.

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Ryan03(f): 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
Scaryface:
She feels bad not because of wat she did. But becos she got caught. She never comfessed nor asked for forgiveness
I swear, if she was really sorry, she would have opened up to the man after the deed. It will then be his decision to either forgive or end the relationship. She is acting sorrowful now because she has been exposed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
DMerciful:
Blame it on the alcohol!

Please let's call a spade a spade don't blame the poor alcohol, after all did it beg the buffoon of a wife to consume it cry
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by bonnyhope: 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

See as yhu dey proudly generalize ....Asif men don't cheat...

Asif y'all are saints....

What about men that cheat?

Shut up

You girls should learn how to close your legs when in a serious relationship

4 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
He did the right thing
Situation001:
Shocking details posted on Facebook has got many people angry and slamming the man for humiliating his wife and her family, read the details posted below by Sandra Ibeh and lets know your opinion, was the man right?
Sandra Ibeh Posted :

Tomorrow is 31st December 2019 and the last day of this decade. While some are in celebration mood, a man has decided to humiliate a whole family by pulling out of his church and traditional wedding scheduled for tomorrow somewhere in Anambra because his bride to be cheated on him 2 months back.
In as much as I am not in support of what the bride did, I equally condemned the groom's last-minute decision. He knew that his bride cheated on his since October and didn't confront her. He went along with the marriage preparation putting the lady through so many stress while he remained in England hatching his evil plan.
He came back to Abuja on the 28th and told his mother this morning that he's not going ahead with the wedding.
The painful part of this whole thing is that he's acting as if he's doing the right thing. Spoke with him, he was laughing and the next thing he said was that I can provide my brother to take his place since everything is in place. He carefully planned to humiliate this girl and her family and to be honest, this is wrong.
Bride to be has been crying uncontrollably in the village. She admitted that she made a mistake and she regrets her action. She had more to drink during her friend's birthday and ended up sleeping with one of their mutual friends (action she greatly regrets) without knowing that it was a setup. The next day pictures were sent to her fiance and he held on to it and acted normal until today.
I asked him why he kept quiet and continued with the preparation, he said that he wants the girl to feel the kind of pain he felt when he saw the pictures.
I honestly think that what he's doing is wrong and insulting to both his family and the bride's family because both families have been preparing for this wedding and are ready until he called this morning to cancel.
Every other person is against his decision except his older brother but he's not ready to change his stance.
This is not the kind of news one should be hearing at the end of the year. It's painful and annoying.

My question is, why can't he forgive her too and call it even? Why grandstand? asked the poster..

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10219109943432415&id=1021399118&refid=17&_ft_=mf_story_key.10219109943432415%3Atop_level_post_id.10219109943432415%3Atl_objid.10219109943432415%3Acontent_owner_id_new.1021399118%3Athrowback_story_fbid.10219109943432415%3Astory_location.4%3Athid.1021399118%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1577865599%3A-5882944422975432997&__tn__=%2AW-R

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by leetech93: 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
I laugh in Spanish, see the way you're defending a LovePeddler, it is not the same thing, cheating few months to the marriage is tantamount to cheating in actual marriage, moreover, she didn't confess, she was caught, so no forgiveness, but if you are pained, you can give her to one of your brothers, afterall, everything needed for wedding has been arranged

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by frozen70(f): 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
Situation001:
Sandra Ibeh Posted :

He humiliated her by taking such a wicked decision on her happy day

Let him prepare himself very well and wait for the out come

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
bonnyhope:

Shut up

Exactly, you deserve canned malt as well cheesy
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Ayobami7(m): 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
无聊的
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
frozen70:

Abegi that's just a false threat at the end of the day nothing will still happen to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
reccy:
Well, the equation is balanced now... They both cheated and they both felt the heat....
I don't blame the man at all... What was the lady thinking of before, he will marry her Wed a hole Who does that?

If you can't be responsible during courtship , is it after wedding that you will now be responsible?? After given the certificate you both signed that you will be responsible
You dy mad

Abeg the man deserve an award....
Honestly, the man na man! Simple
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Ryan03(f): 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

Second thread this morning about different women caught cheating days to their wedding. None yet about men.

Women are more blasé about cheating and have such a low conscience as to render it practically negligible. They just hide it better so they don't lose the perks of multiple relationships (and not so that they don't hurt the cuckold; as many people believe).
my bro, that is not true o very few women will call off their marriage simply because they found out their spouse cheated few days to wedding. Some see it as a financial opportunity, some as escape from single hood etc hence they see the other girl involved as the enemy who wants to destroy their testimony cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by ZAWs: 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
Some women sha

That was how a certain lady was caught giving a BJ to her Ex on her wedding day with her white gown on.
The bride had excused her groom on account she was going to use a rest room.
This didn't go down well after her long absence from the reception was noticed.
She was caught right through the act.

The marriage ended immediately.

This isn't a movie or something.
It real.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by lucky4west: 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
good lesson from the man...next time the lady will arrange herself...what sort of flimsy excuse is that u had too much to drink and slept with a mutual friend...did u call ur husband to be and ur family immediately and told them the unfortunate incident? did u admit it was a mistake because u covered it up meaning it was intentional...continue crying crocodile tears u are not a wife material serve u right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

Lol. That must be the biggest gender myth ever to hit the web. Care to substantiate your statistics?

Men may be sexual beings, but the vast majority are satisfied when their wives do not weaponize sex by witholding it when they are not given things. To a man, an orgasm is an orgasm.

Woman are the true cheats because they are true slaves to their desires; material and emotional. They may not always cheat just because they like sex, true, and they can do without sex if they want to; largely because they don't like throwing it away for free. But they can cheat for dozens of other reasons; from pecuniary benefits to the thrill of being wanted and an inability to say "no" when they should. And women hide their cheating much better.

My statistics are based on common knowledge and experience...the web will surely support my point...

Women are not slaves to their desires ...men are ...they totally lack control ... that's why most rape cases yhu see everywhere are MEN..

Women are coordinated and controlled being ....we have control over our bodies and won't do anything unless we want to...
Inability to say NO asin? Yhur points are not concrete and I don't get yhu at all...

I'm not saying women don't cheat...a very little few do...but it's not as bad as the case of men...

And remember that our society does not even support women to cheat at all....A woman that cheats is a LovePeddler and a lunatic...but men are always men and it's normal for them to cheat...
That's our society statuesque ...

2 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
frozen70:

The outcome is that the cheat has been humiliated and served her own meal!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by healthserve(m): 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
quentin06:

Chai nawa for you, are the brother to the woman that was exposed, you sound pained , angry and frustrated.

When your sister was doing prostitution you didnt advise her that it would ruin her marriage.

Keep your adolescent madness out of my life ewu
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by frozen70(f): 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

The outcome is that the cheat has been humiliated and served her own meal!

His own meal is still cooking

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by ScotMisile: 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
Pls, is cheating sweet?
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nksleek: 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
Well, failure to destroy what will destroy you today might turn around to destroy you tomorrow.

He did noble!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by frozen70(f): 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
Fastestmanalive:

Abegi that's just a false threat at the end of the day nothing will still happen to him

You think so ❓
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by DarkJeddi(m): 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
Redeakaa:
Dawn....

So you mean all the rice and chicken ain't gonna be served.....

embarassed
My brother,I feel for those Chickens.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by nnaeyes6: 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
Even my foot

She should give her her brother, after all everything is in place.

Because men cheat with ladies and u want to cheat urs to call it even.

Cancelling it is what I call even.

Besides, if I were the guy, NA church service I go call pastor and tell him there is traffic on air.

The Chinese man that called off his recently even played the video in reception as tell everybody to go home. Case close

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Izigha(m): 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ladies are getting too careless this days.
This is Notting new, women have been cheating just as men, only women where more careful about it. If you have to cheat do it with a little bit of sense. With a mutual friend is a no no.
I just feel for her, a bad gal is the one that was caught.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by habeesola(f): 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
Redeakaa:
Dawn....

So you mean all the rice and chicken ain't gonna be served.....

embarassed
Na that one pain me pass
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by KingGBsky(m): 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

I don't even know how to start replying yhu sef...

Chop "K" abeg

What do u mean by chop k? Just know what I said anyways... it will help you in your relationship life.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by DarkJeddi(m): 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:
grin grin

Why do people cheat sef.... if yhure not comfortable with yhur partner....

Take a bow and leave nah....Shu o

"He cheated on her and she forgave him"
....yeye dey smell...

Men are just...
Where is the proof that he cheated?

At least he has his proof.. shocked
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
bonnyhope:

Shut up

It's like yhu lack manner of approach ....yhu better not use those wrinkled thumbs to yhurs to type hogwash to me...

Yhu seemed pained ....yhu were cheated on right....?
If yhu were more of a gentleman and less of a rascal I'm sure wouldn't have cheated on yhu..

Take heart...

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Bankowner: 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
As e happen for Naija, na so e happen for Chinko.

https://www.nairaland.com/5606565/chinese-groom-plays-video-bride

Ladies be like they can cheat on their intending husbands.

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
frozen70:

His own meal is still cooking
His meal is that he got saved from marrying a woman of easy virtue!

Most importantly, Justice has been served! You can give the bride your own brother grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

"I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.