Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding (102859 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jaqenhghar: 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
kingreign:
This is a good one by the man. He has standards and morals which he holds in high regards. What would make a person looseguard dangerously like that?
Imagine a wife to be drinking to stupor and getting knocked out senseless and to even humiliate the man even more, she claimed(s)
She got drunk and slept with a mutual friend of theirs (sic). This is the height of indicipline and waywardness.

Ladies of easy cheap virtues.

Tueh
A man who cheats has morals and standards? SMH

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Akuruoulo(m): 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
Born2Breed:
They party hard...

Drink carelessly....

and it all end in shame.

If you know alcohol turns you on then avoid it in public,only loosed girls drinks to stupor in public.

ASK GOD ANY FAVOUR TODAY , AND THEY WILL BE GRANTED .

2 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Akuruoulo(m): 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
LordKO:
I wonder why anyone would vilify the groom for retaliating the way he did; an innocent abused person reserves the right to choose how and when to retaliate against their abuser. One who's coming into equity should always strive to come with clean hands, to avoid having similar bitter experience like this bride.

U ARE A GOOD WRITTER .
NICE ENGLISH.

NA THEY GUY SITUATION GOOD , ABI ?
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Clinghton: 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
in john wick's voice; CONSEQUENCES
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by TheRedpillguy: 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hehe. Well I redpilled a guy that canceled his weeding, hope this is not him. Anyways I read and stop at cus she cheated 2months back. I know that is not enough reason to call off a weeding from a feminist perspective. Don't ever turn a LovePeddler in to the mother of children.

4 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Colonelswitz101(m): 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
theButterfly:
Hmmm, so he had also cheated but couldn't forgive her like she did him? Talk about a vindictive hypocrite.

They must always twist it to play victims card n self defense...

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Akuruoulo(m): 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:
grin grin
Why do people cheat sef.... if yhure not comfortable with yhur partner....
Take a bow and leave nah....Shu o
"He cheated on her and she forgave him" ....yeye dey smell...
Men are just...

HE NO CHEAT ANYTHING JAREH . THE WRITTER WAN JUST FAVOUR THE GAL SMALL

3 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

You wish. Common knowledge and experience actually support the direct opposite, that men are more faithful. That women don't cheat is only a commonly put out myth; it has no basis in reality.

If the web supports your point, it shouldn't be too difficult to find just one link should it? I know you've searched and of course, were unable to find any such study.

Women may not be slaves to their sexual desires maybe, but women are slaves to other desires which they can only obtain by offering sex, having nothing better to exchange.

And most reported rape cases are men only because in most jurisdictions, only man-on-woman rape is considered as rape. The ones that are not fake that is. I was just reading about the case of yet another girl who cried wolf in Cyprus:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-50945206

Luckily, she's been arrested for lying. If it had been the US or some other nation where men have been completely emasculated, that is how she would have successfully ruined the lives of 11 teenage boys in order to hide her true sexual escapades from her parents.

You only control sex, and that is only when it conflicts with stronger material and emotional desires. When a woman stands to achieve her desire for the new iphone XI, she will do anything, dogs inclusive.

That is what I mean by "inability to say no". As in "no" to the iphone. Hope you understand now.

Still unsubstantiated. I'm beginning to think that you are pulling your statistics out of some dark nether region. I think there was a durex study even cited on NL that found that 62% of Nigerian women confessing to cheating. Hardly "a very little few...".

And it's bad quite alright. Very bad.

That is probably why the statistics are still only at 62%. If it was more acceptable for women to cheat, and consequently, every woman who cheated actually admitted it, I am sure that the statistics would be closer to 100%. Imagine a world where there was no societal constraint on women cheating. Yikes!

Yhu seem too prepared for this...plus that yhur statistics has no proper foundation... It's weak....
Is it black women or white women that admitted to the cheating...
Conclusions or theories cannot be drawn from a mere hypothesis....more surveys must be carried out....taking note of external factors...

Everything yhu stated are just assumptions based on sentiments....
Y'all men don't want to be rational in yhur judgement..

The average Nigerian women have to time to think about sex not to talk of cheating.... she's always busy talking care of her family... making sure her children are alright...
But what do men do?...

Please do not ask like yhure ignorant on everything going on within yhur surroundings ...
Everything I'm seeing on this thread is just shocking and amusing to me ....y'all know the truth...

But y'all decided to sugar coat it when rootless surveys and manly ego..
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by kingreign(m): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

[s]A man who cheats has morals and standards? SMH[/s]
A lady who cheats weeks to her marriage is a virtuous woman undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Mrpojj(m): 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
Situation001:
Shocking details posted on Facebook has got many people angry and slamming the man for humiliating his wife and her family, read the details posted below by Sandra Ibeh and lets know your opinion, was the man right?
Sandra Ibeh Posted :

Tomorrow is 31st December 2019 and the last day of this decade. While some are in celebration mood, a man has decided to humiliate a whole family by pulling out of his church and traditional wedding scheduled for tomorrow somewhere in Anambra because his bride to be cheated on him 2 months back.
In as much as I am not in support of what the bride did, I equally condemned the groom's last-minute decision. He knew that his bride cheated on his since October and didn't confront her. He went along with the marriage preparation putting the lady through so many stress while he remained in England hatching his evil plan.
He came back to Abuja on the 28th and told his mother this morning that he's not going ahead with the wedding.
The painful part of this whole thing is that he's acting as if he's doing the right thing. Spoke with him, he was laughing and the next thing he said was that I can provide my brother to take his place since everything is in place. He carefully planned to humiliate this girl and her family and to be honest, this is wrong.
Bride to be has been crying uncontrollably in the village. She admitted that she made a mistake and she regrets her action. She had more to drink during her friend's birthday and ended up sleeping with one of their mutual friends (action she greatly regrets) without knowing that it was a setup. The next day pictures were sent to her fiance and he held on to it and acted normal until today.
I asked him why he kept quiet and continued with the preparation, he said that he wants the girl to feel the kind of pain he felt when he saw the pictures.
I honestly think that what he's doing is wrong and insulting to both his family and the bride's family because both families have been preparing for this wedding and are ready until he called this morning to cancel.
Every other person is against his decision except his older brother but he's not ready to change his stance.
This is not the kind of news one should be hearing at the end of the year. It's painful and annoying.

Meanwhile, the girl said that he had cheated on her before and she forgave him.
My question is, why can't he forgive her too and call it even? Why grandstand? asked the poster..

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10219109943432415&id=1021399118&refid=17&_ft_=mf_story_key.10219109943432415%3Atop_level_post_id.10219109943432415%3Atl_objid.10219109943432415%3Acontent_owner_id_new.1021399118%3Athrowback_story_fbid.10219109943432415%3Astory_location.4%3Athid.1021399118%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1577865599%3A-5882944422975432997&__tn__=%2AW-R

You know u will be married in two months time
And you are still taking this kind of risk
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by habeesola(f): 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
Wiseking00:

You go take style like rich with chicken oh pretty lady
Before nko, I like am
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by TheRedpillguy: 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
oyinda1599:
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Hehe. Truth hurts. A "..... " spoted.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Edge1(m): 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
theButterfly:
Hmmm, so he had also cheated but couldn't forgive her like she did him? Talk about a vindictive hypocrite.

They are here brethren, they have arrived.
Let's give them a standing ovation.

Nl femi***t

4 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by DarkJeddi(m): 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
dangotesmummy:
the bride just unknowingly walked out of a disaster and instead of her to be celebrating and thanking God,she's Wailing.the man cheated on you too and you forgave him but when you did the same thing he wasn't ready to forgive you and the next thing is to be lamenting?

O puleaseee wipe your tears and thank God you didn't marry an unforgiving man that will be plotting to disgrace you on your day of celebration
Where is the proof of the man cheating?

None, no proof except for the word of mouth of an obviously BIASED Hoe.. shocked

Let her dry her eyes and wait for the Maga that will condone her wayward ways,my Nigg@ is out.. grin

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Akuruoulo(m): 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
theButterfly:

Na like abeg .

if say he cheated , maybe some year back and maintained after been forgiven .
The girl come the cheat 2 months before wedding . that mean say she no forgive am anything .
If the guy cheated very close to the wedding time as she did, she for run.
she forgave because she thought the relationship may not leading to anywhere , so is better to stay and eat him along.

2 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by seangy4konji: 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
ehmmy11:
simple
very simple...its in their norms now...see that social media stuff,instagram,twitter,badoo,Facebook,once a lady is addicted to it and feels she is relivant there and seems to find happiness with the flatter she gets,glued to it? She will fall for men who would use her like rag doll and dump her then reality will set in then come back you.me kukuma sharpen my digger and dig her well to drop her at d last hour..
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
josephubah111:
Sorry to tell you booked.. It's really a man's world. Even ur family will not support you if you loose guard ur pussy anyhow

It's just a "world" niggur..

Yhure right on that one...but my family will surely not support my brothers too if they decide to loose guard their "deeks"

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Akuruoulo(m): 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
MEGA4BILLION:

Based on his conscience, he is doing the right thing because you won't be in the marriage with him. If you think his action is wrong you can provide your brother to take his place after all the bills have been paid. He didn't humiliate anybody, it is the girl that humiliated herself and the family.
Women, they will never learn, they will always blame the poor drink as if they were forced to drink.
MUST YOU DRINK LIKE A FISH?

EVEN AS A GIRL SHE WAS DRINKING LIKE AN IDIOT
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Akuruoulo(m): 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
seniormallam:
They guy cheated when they were still at the stage of boy/girl friend I guess............. But two months to wedding ?.... The relationship has gone beyond boy/girlfriend.......... Cheating at that time carry same gravity as a spouse.

The lady na olosho o....... Two months to her wedding she hasn't rebranded herself........ I expected her to have fixed up her life as she journey into marriage...... Some ladies even go as far as changing SIM card just to start afresh

NA THE FINAL TRUTH U TALK .

MAY GOOD THING FOR U
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Yhu seem too prepared for this...plus that yhur statistics has no proper foundation... It's weak....
Is it black women or white women that admitted to the cheating...
Conclusions or theories cannot be drawn from a mere hypothesis....more surveys must be carried out....taking note of external factors...

Coming from someone who pulled 80% and 30% authoritatively out of nowhere. NOW you remember that conclusions and theories cannot be drawn from a mere hypothesis. You can't school me on scientific research, little baby, I'm head and shoulders above you there, believe me.
And it was Nigerian women. Search for the thread on NL or google then you can follow the links to the study.

Jodha:

Everything yhu stated are just assumptions based on sentiments....
Y'all men don't want to be rational in yhur judgement..

Coming from someone who appealed to "common knowledge" and her personal "experience". Smh.

Jodha:

The average Nigerian women have to time to think about sex not to talk of cheating.... she's always busy talking care of her family... making sure her children are alright...
But what do men do?...

yeah right. Someone should have told the 'busy' woman about whom this thread was created.

Jodha:

Please do not ask like yhure ignorant on everything going on within yhur surroundings ...
Everything I'm seeing on this thread is just shocking and amusing to me ....y'all know the truth...

But y'all decided to sugar coat it when rootless surveys and manly ego..

Aaand once again, a NL female has defeated my arguments with her decisive, impeccable logic and cutting edge reason. You have the field to yourself madam. I give up.

2 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by DarkJeddi(m): 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
Berankis:
In my opinion, I think men are becoming more reckless than ever. Your girl cheated, yes! But you can separate in private without causing so much havoc & publicity. Why wait till a day before wedding or during wedding to do this?
Truth is you have also smeared yourself in public. If my wife/girlfriend cheats on me, I would rather resolve everything in private either in separation or reconciliation. I can't bring this shame to the public, never!
He is the One cheated on..

The pain and the heartache was his and his alone to bear..

How and when he decides to retaliate is his Prerogative..

REVENGE is a Dish Best served COLD..

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by aalangel(f): 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
The man is evil...the girl was wrong, so we should dwell on it?

Who know what the fool has been doing in England...he's probably married there. Stoooopid Anambra Man.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
Akuruoulo:

HE NO CHEAT ANYTHING JAREH .
THE WRITTER WAN JUST FAVOUR THE GAL SMALL

Lool nah lie..
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Alexaonfleek: 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
KingGBsky:

I need to correct a notation. Men don’t cheat. They have side chicks or when married have concubines. Only women cheat. So never use the word cheat for MEN.

Girls note that and change the notation. It will help you in future.
shocked
Someone is still thinking like this at the start of a new decade sad
I just hope you're an atheist or Muslim
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Akuruoulo(m): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

See as yhu dey proudly generalize ....Asif men don't cheat...
Asif y'all are saints....
What about men that cheat?
THEY DO CHEAT NAH .
JUST LEAVE IF U CATCH AM NAH
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by DrayZee: 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

God gave yhu brains for a reason....please try and use it more often ..

Next time don't pull fake statistics from your head and drop as fact just because you don't like men.

Or you're telling me to believe someone went round asking people if they cheat, and that's what I'm supposed to take as fact?

Let everyone use their brains please.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by higgs: 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
If this is true,the girl's family should go after whoever took the pictures.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by DarkJeddi(m): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Na like abeg .

if say he cheated , maybe some year back and maintained after been forgiven .
The girl come the cheat 2 months before wedding . that mean say she no forgive am anything .
If the guy cheated very close to the wedding time as she did, she for run.
she forgave because she thought the relationship may not leading to anywhere , so is better to stay and eat him along.
Saying that the Man cheated is even debatable..

The Writer was obviously biased and can cook up anything to strengthen her narrative..

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by oyaaa(m): 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
theButterfly:
Mtchwwww
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Akuruoulo(m): 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Lool nah lie..

U DON FORGET SAY OYIBO PEOPLE TOO LIKE WOMEN. NA SO THE EWU GO THEY WORRY WORRY MY MAN FOR ENGLAND.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by od501: 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
"she got drunk"? ...lol. That line never changes for ladies..lol. But the nigga harsh shaa.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by habeesola(f): 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
aalangel:
The man is evil...the girl was wrong, so we should dwell on it?

Who know what the fool has been doing in England...he's probably married there. Stoooopid Anambra Man.
That is my point and he doesn't even know what the next girl will be like.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.