Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding (102854 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Eyeness: 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
theButterfly:
Hmmm, so he had also cheated but couldn't forgive her like she did him? Talk about a vindictive hypocrite.
Don't mind him, in my opinion, she just dodged a bullet

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Youngpo413: 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:
grin grin

Why do people cheat sef.... if yhure not comfortable with yhur partner....

Take a bow and leave nah....Shu o

"He cheated on her and she forgave him"
....yeye dey smell...

Men are just...
Yeah men are the bomb....no sane man will take back a cheating partner no matter what,but I don't know why ladies can't do same....maybe because 'most' depends on men to survive?low self esteem or stùpidy.(?)
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by KingGBsky(m): 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Oh lord may I never meet or smell a guy that reasons like this ....

In Jesus name .... Amen

Lol... the truth is that they are everywhere. Worldwide even your darling white men. I’m just putting the fact out there. No man will tell you openly this what they do. But I do let my girl know so she understand the basics. But I give her maximum respect.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nmezor(f): 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
The man is mean o, he should HV called it off since now. Haba.I really wonder why the lady didn't control how she drank at d party. Such unnecessary wahala.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
habeesola:

Babe, lets talk privately

Check yhur DM..
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Adeevah(m): 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Is it by nairaland threads ?...
Only few women cheat ....women are not cheaters in nature..
Only few women are overly sexually active....

Men are sexual being and are never satisfied that's why they always cheat...
According to statistics 80 out of 100 men cheat...
For women only 30% out of 100 cheat..

Plus most women cheat because of the terrible experiences they've had from men..

Chai...you even gave cheating/prostitution another name ...so cheater/prostitutes should henceforth claim 'over-sexually active'....

You just brought back GEJ memory - 'stealing is not corruption'...

Statistics keeeee everybody there

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Liposure: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
2 cheat is human, 2 4give is divine
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Prosperlord(m): 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
Am not in support of the man actions of the lady herself got it all wrong.. since she knew very well dat she had an affair with a so called mutual friend mistakenly, she should have told the husband to be her self.. instead she was pretending that all is well.. maybe the man has even asked her about stuff like that she denied not knowing that he has the full fact.. if I were to be the man I would have cancelled the wedding before now.. she confessing now is late.. she would have confessed then.. sad
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by arthorjnr(m): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Why would she lie when she obviously have everything to lose?...the guy is just inconsiderate...and I'm sure he never loved her...

People reason differently yhu know...

The guy was harsh yes.
But he loved her because he wanted to spend his life with her.
She put the ball in his court when she cheated.
She gave him a reason to react.
Dude went through mental breakdown seeing those pictures.
I mean someone you told your friends you're getting married to.
Someone you bragged with.
You see pictures, like its not even your imaginations playing games you have proof.
Proof of that answers the "how" the "where" and all...he was harsh but she pushed the man.
Some men hate the same way they love. With all their heart.

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
kingreign:
This is a good one by the man. He has standards and morals which he holds in high regards. What would make a person looseguard dangerously like that?
Imagine a wife to be drinking to stupor and getting knocked out senseless and to even humiliate the man even more, she claimed(s)
She got drunk and slept with a mutual friend of theirs (sic). This is the height of indicipline and waywardness.

Ladies of easy cheap virtues.

Tueh

Like what does she want?, for the man to forget, agree it was ammistake and marry her regardless?, flimsy excuse.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Angelfrost(m): 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
Sigh... Second one this morning alone.

Let's just abolish the deception called marriage and descend to the low level of animals!!!

Una never even see anything... Sh*t is only gonna get worse. Shey una feel say una don woke finish. E go clear like film for everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Femolanik: 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
If some men were bible Joseph, I'm sure Mary would have been stoned to death and Jesus won't have been born.... Forgiveness is Divine.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by gambia(m): 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
Drama everywhere in this country grin

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by enawt: 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
The only thing I'm concerned about is whether the lady in question told the guy personally about her misdeed and asks for forgiveness. If she didn't and the guy learnt in any other way, the decision is justified.

Arise Court!

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
Youngpo413:
Yeah men are the bomb....no sane man will take back a cheating partner no matter what,but I don't know why ladies can't do same....maybe because 'most' depends on men to survive?low self esteem or stùpidy.(?)

Low self esteem ...plus stupidity...plus love...

Foolish love I must add...
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Colonelswitz101(m): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
Midas01:
Most of you Nigerian men are stupid and never cease to show your misorgyny.
I believe ur father is toping the list of those stupid men for not training u at all

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
KingGBsky:

Lol... the truth is that they are everywhere. Worldwide even your darling white men. I’m just putting the fact out there. No man will tell you openly this what they do. But I do let my girl know so she understand the basics. But I give her maximum respect.

This is totally wrong....she deserves better...

Yhure wrong they are not everywhere....

I've been with guys that don't cheat at all...Asin em no dey reason any other girl except me ..

So niggur it's just yhu..

What do yhu see in those girls that yhur gf doesn't have?

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nwaonyishi69: 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
What I can't fathom is why many ladies are choosing prostitution over stable family life. Is it modernity, cultural anomie, protestations against how their mothers lived, failed education, hedonism, materialism, performance enhancing drugs or feel-high-drugs sparked? At this rate we shall all, very soon, create for ourselves, heaven and hell, side by side, here on earth.

4 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by chival(f): 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
The girl is wrong. There are no excuses or justifications for what she did, nor do I blame the friends who set her up. Her decision to cheat was hers and hers alone, and she should carry her cross. The guy should have called it off as soon as he found out though and not allowed the wedding preparations to go on, because in so doing, he has punished and humiliated both families and people who share no blame in the girl's indiscretion.

That said, what's done is done. The girl should move on and learn her lesson. Cajoling the man into marriage will definitely backfire because he doesn't sound like a very forgiving person. He'll just make the marriage unbearable for the girl in retaliation.

Finally, women are women's worst enemies. The catty friends were obviously very jealous of her because of the England based fiance. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them ends up with the said guy.

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Fuckyoumod: 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
theButterfly:
Hmmm, so he had also cheated but couldn't forgive her like she did him? Talk about a vindictive hypocrite.
because you where there when he cheated.

Or you just don't have the brain to read and comprehend.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
Adeevah:

Chai...you even gave cheating/prostitution another name ...so cheater/prostitutes should henceforth claim 'over-sexually active'....

You just brought back GEJ memory - 'stealing is not corruption'...

Statistics keeeee everybody there

Leave Jonathan out of this ....hope yhure comfortable with the anti-corruption government..

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by bluefilm: 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
Seriously, I pity the bitch.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by nasirujj(m): 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
Good man I love what he did, just like the computer GIGO. If you misbehave at design time your program won't run, cos it will also disappoint u at run time or maybe even crash but in this situation the later happened.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by ehmmy11(m): 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
seangy4konji:
and each will go sperate ways..chikena I stead of playing this and that..she tells you am going to salon,can't trust her,tell u my friends birthday party. Can't trust the. If you need massive freedom. Or wanna cheat. Just say am not I terwsted. Some take it lightly. Some murder the so called lady and go scot free
simple
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Sweeetheart(m): 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
Born2Breed:
They party hard...

Drink carelessly....

and it all end in shame.

If you know alcohol turns you on then avoid it in public,only loosed girls drinks to stupor in public.

her irresponsibility cost her the misfortune, alcohol shouldn't be blame

beside the mumu girl might only be pained for loosing out in the big fish. according to them anyone that's in abroad is a big fish to them in Southeast even if na doctor robber or cleaner dem dey do

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
arthorjnr:

The guy was harsh yes.
But he loved her because he wanted to spend his life with her.
She put the ball in his court when she cheated.
She gave him a reason to react.
Dude went through mental breakdown seeing those pictures.
I mean someone you told your friends you're getting married to.
Someone you bragged with.
You see pictures, like its not even your imaginations playing games you have proof.
Proof of that answers the "how" the "where" and all...he was harsh but she pushed the man.
Some men hate the same way they love. With all their heart.

If he loved her...he would have saw clearly that it's all a set up..
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by wisdomkid: 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
reccy:
Well, the equation is balanced now... They both cheated and they both felt the heat....
I don't blame the man at all... What was the lady thinking of before, he will marry her Wed a hole Who does that?

If you can't be responsible during courtship , is it after wedding that you will now be responsible?? After given the certificate you both signed that you will be responsible
You dy mad

Abeg the man deserve an award....

No, its not balanced. The girl insulted the man, the Man in turn, insulted the girl's entire family and made them a caricature.
Shit, I hope everything you do, you get double served as this man served this girl in 2020.

When judging, we should put ourselves in the shoes of others.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Wiseking00(m): 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
habeesola:

Na that one pain me pass

You go take style like rich with chicken oh pretty lady
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by franchasng: 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
seniormallam:
They guy cheated when they were still at the stage of boy/girl friend I guess............. But two months to wedding ?.... The relationship has gone beyond boy/girlfriend.......... Cheating at that time carry same gravity as a spouse.

The lady na olosho o....... Two months to her wedding she hasn't rebranded herself........ I expected her to have fixed up her life as she journey into marriage...... Some ladies even go as far as changing SIM card just to start afresh
Why must a woman even compare herself with a man in cheating, are men and women created the same way biologically

Do men get pregnant

All these ladies saying if their man cheat, they will cheat, you are destroying yourself biologically, psychologically, morally, spiritually and otherwise because a woman is created to hold and preserve human sexual discipline...that is why even animals, it is the male animals that pursue the female ones and they keep running away until they are ready to produce offspring.

Since you want to compare yourself with men, are you aware that an average guy is always ready to sex any lady he finds attractive and appealing if the lady gives him consent, they don't care if they know the lady or not...all they want is for the lady to allow them sex....so ladies that want to cheat like men, please when next you go out, accept all the guys doing you seh seh and those touching you and let's see how far, nonsense angry angry

The guy did the right thing, I can forgive any other sin from my partner, but I cannot forgive a cheating woman, and if you catch me cheating, you can divorce me if you want I won't feel bad, its your decision to make, but don't you ever compel a man to forgive you after you cheated on him, allow him make his decision, and accept whatever decision he makes since you are ready to cheat, you should be prepared to pay the price too angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Trendishine: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
I have come to realize that the bane and shortfall of every foolish woman or Nigerian woman is trying to rub shoulders with men...It will never allow them see how stupid they are until it has totally destroyed them. Speaking from the response and behaviour of most women I read their comments here and outside this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Forward77(m): 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
I can’t comment of this, because the story never happened.

She’s a prospective blogger.

Watch out for her blog in 2020!
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by josephubah111(m): 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
Sorry to tell you booked.. It's really a man's world. Even ur family will not support you if you loose guard ur pussy anyhow
Jodha:

See as yhu dey proudly generalize ....Asif men don't cheat...

Asif y'all are saints....

What about men that cheat?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.