Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding (102600 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
correct guy, the girl will do worst if she get to England, dump her ass.

3 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
This is exactly what the idiot should have done. Did she cheat with her family and friends or did they encourage her. The dude is immature and still a baby. You ex a cheating girlfriend and not bother continuing the wedding plans after he found out. Drawing it out and cancelling a day to the wedding shows he has absolutely zero maturity nor regards for other people involved in the wedding plans other than the chick. Tactless and immature men.

purityval:
This is partly wrong because in order to shame the girl, dude wasted the time and resources of both families as well as dragging them into what he should have settled with girl a long time ago.

I can understand from the dude’s view of having (pictorial) evidence of your fiancée cheating for two months while she pretends nothing is wrong. It’s heartbreaking.

Anybody that shows remorse after been caught for an/ or in an act is not truly remorseful.

If she was remorseful, she should have told the dude about the act immediately after it happened.

Dude is wrong for waiting this long before breaking it up. He should have saved everybody the embarrassment and done it quietly.

For cheating unconsciously, the girl doesn’t deserve this kinda treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
Meanwhile, the girl said that he had cheated on her before and she forgave him.
My question is, why can't he forgive her too and call it even? Why grandstand? asked the poster..

SMH...these feminists. Because your man cheats, you want to cheat too?

3 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Ifakiland(m): 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
eni4real:
Obligations shocked
You and jodha should get a room already.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by SocialJustice: 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
Redeakaa:
Dawn....

So you mean all the rice and chicken ain't gonna be served.....

embarassed
They are certainly not going to the dustbin. This event has turned into item 7 only.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by NawtyC001(m): 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
The guy is good and kindhearted. I would have been worst oo.my breakup would have been inside the Church. Except we are not engaged before the fucking.......

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Kingluqman(m): 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
Khalidase83:
This one get as e be self. Lesson is simple: don't cheat few months to your wedding.
Few hours nko? Some ladies can even cheat on their wedding night grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Abdul9025(m): 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
it shall never be well with all heartbreakers
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by MedicH: 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jewessgratitude:
Good for both of them.

Shebi when I was kicking against a woman drinking, some people attacked me saying it doesn't make the woman useless or misbehave that it doesn't affect her in anyways. Thats one.

Secondly, when I say kick against premarital sex , some came for my head saying its a normal thing, no biggies, I'm a pretender bla bla bla...
You meet a celibate, you dump her and go to the one who sees it as normal to open her legs in every relationship. Now she see it as a norm and its easy for her to do it with another guy, youll begin to form " she cheated" craze dey worry all of una. Like begat like.
Whatever you see as a norm will continue to be a norm inside and outside marriage.
Learn to take a stand and frown at immorality and you'll attract the right kind of people.
As long as he still engages in premarital sex, he will continue to come across promiscuous girls. I wonder how many he'll dump.

Law of nature go dey merge una with una type. Amen.

For those who say a woman can drink and still be in her right senses, make una kwantinu.
Mention me at your own peril.

Generation of immorality.

You're probably correct.

4 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Bestinstinct(m): 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
The guy na real MVP. She and others like her should learn. Not everyone laughing and cheering you are your followers, some are just waiting to see you fail.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by mozona(m): 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hmmm..
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
Well I believe it's painful to be cheated on. I wouldn't proceed with the wedding too
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ifakiland:

You and jodha should get a room already.
We are good here!!!
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
Babara1994:

Don't tell anyone wink

I won't wink
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by dangotesmummy: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
BluntBoy:

Supposing he indeed cheated on her and she forgave him, is that now a reason for her to cheat on him?

So, he should have forgiven her and then gone and cheated on her again and she forgives and she cheats and he forgives.

Is that how you run a relationship?
no! That's not my point.

My point is that marriage is about forgiveness.why is he acting like a saint when it's obvious that both of them aren't perfect.

I'm not saying both parties should go on a cheating spree to see who's the winner and looser but marriage comes with forgiveness.if your wife Can forgive you,why can't you forgive her? There'll be other times where you will offend each other so you just need to forgive ABI shey oribibe ni Ogun orififo ni

If you have a friend or sibling that offended you,won't you thrash it out and move on? How much more your wife

4 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by kweensheba: 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
Very humiliating, but the lady should move on with life. When a door closes, another one will open.

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by bonnyhope: 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
She only regrets her action because she was caught and has lost the London trip. She does not regret the sex. She would have done it againa and again if she had gotten away with it. Like all common criminals, women always claim that the time they were caught redhanded is the first time.

Funny guy

Ladies of this generation

I don't know why i found myself in this era
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
eni4real:
Obligations shocked

Duties...
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Firstcitizen: 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
Serves the olosho right. These silly small Nigerian girls be cheating like their lives depend on it.

The guy no try at all. If you must serve revenge. Serve it very hot. This one is just warm
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Ishilove: 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
And you had to wait till the last minute to call it off? People just do things without thinking of the future. They don't care who their actions affect as long as they have their way. There are ways to deal with infidelity, but this is just wrong.

Wetin God go judge plenty o.

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
KingGBsky:

I’ve been quoting this thing since so you girls will understand the basics of relationships. Men Don’t Cheat. Only women does. Men only have side chicks or concubines. Men Don’t Cheat.

I don't even know how to start replying yhu sef...

Chop "K" abeg

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Oga calm down..men cheat the most...

False sad
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Shegzy8(m): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Is it by nairaland threads ?...
Only few women cheat ....women are not cheaters in nature..
Only few women are overly sexually active....

Men are sexual being and are never satisfied that's why they always cheat...
According to statistics 80 out of 100 men cheat...
For women only 30% out of 100 cheat..

Plus most women cheat because of the terrible experiences they've had from men..
You still blame men for your actions. Why can't women just be responsible for their actions for once without it been the man's fault.

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
DrayZee:

Stop defending your lies and think. Then you'll realise the load of bullcrap you wrote.

God gave yhu brains for a reason....please try and use it more often ..

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Mutemenot(m): 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2019

My question is, why can't he forgive her too and call it even? Why grandstand? asked the poster

Women shouldn't do cos their men did, don't raise shoulder with a man, he stand to loose nothing .
Las Las aunti has disgraced herself n family
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Obason22(m): 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
I'll go further to banish her entire family too.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by jakandeola(m): 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
dangotesmummy:
helooo please think again.

He cheated initially,she forgave him,she cheated,he can't forgive?

Of what use is marriage without forgiveness.so it's only 1 party that should be doing the forgiveness? Mshewwwww

Miss bride Go and thank God for making you escape a bullet.england or no England, you didn't enter into a life of regret and only you in the marriage.thank God.you don't know how God has delivered your body and soul from destruction

Moreover if it's England that is paining you, you can tell your parents to sponsor your trip to England

It shows she was about to enter a marriage where the man will show only conditional love (,traits of a narcisst) as if he's perfect and not guilty of the Same thing he cannot forgive his wife for
madam use ur brain abeg can u let ur son marry dis hoe

2 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
Situation001:
Shocking details posted on Facebook has got many people angry and slamming the man for humiliating his wife and her family, read the details posted below by Sandra Ibeh and lets know your opinion, was the man right?
Sandra Ibeh Posted :

Tomorrow is 31st December 2019 and the last day of this decade. While some are in celebration mood, a man has decided to humiliate a whole family by pulling out of his church and traditional wedding scheduled for tomorrow somewhere in Anambra because his bride to be cheated on him 2 months back.
In as much as I am not in support of what the bride did, I equally condemned the groom's last-minute decision. He knew that his bride cheated on his since October and didn't confront her. He went along with the marriage preparation putting the lady through so many stress while he remained in England hatching his evil plan.
He came back to Abuja on the 28th and told his mother this morning that he's not going ahead with the wedding.
The painful part of this whole thing is that he's acting as if he's doing the right thing. Spoke with him, he was laughing and the next thing he said was that I can provide my brother to take his place since everything is in place. He carefully planned to humiliate this girl and her family and to be honest, this is wrong.
Bride to be has been crying uncontrollably in the village. She admitted that she made a mistake and she regrets her action. She had more to drink during her friend's birthday and ended up sleeping with one of their mutual friends (action she greatly regrets) without knowing that it was a setup. The next day pictures were sent to her fiance and he held on to it and acted normal until today.
I asked him why he kept quiet and continued with the preparation, he said that he wants the girl to feel the kind of pain he felt when he saw the pictures.
I honestly think that what he's doing is wrong and insulting to both his family and the bride's family because both families have been preparing for this wedding and are ready until he called this morning to cancel.
Every other person is against his decision except his older brother but he's not ready to change his stance.
This is not the kind of news one should be hearing at the end of the year. It's painful and annoying.

Meanwhile, the girl said that he had cheated on her before and she forgave him.
My question is, why can't he forgive her too and call it even? Why grandstand? asked the poster..

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10219109943432415&id=1021399118&refid=17&_ft_=mf_story_key.10219109943432415%3Atop_level_post_id.10219109943432415%3Atl_objid.10219109943432415%3Acontent_owner_id_new.1021399118%3Athrowback_story_fbid.10219109943432415%3Astory_location.4%3Athid.1021399118%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1577865599%3A-5882944422975432997&__tn__=%2AW-R

Even @op sef is a bad person she knew her friend was going through this kind of thing and she still had the guts to post it on nairaland
Talk about bad friends cry

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
jakandeola:
madam use ur brain abeg can u let ur son marry dis hoe

Thank you, you deserve canned malt

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Newmans: 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
I can't keep a Lady who is a drinker, what is a Lady doing in a party, when you are not with your husband? Anything Can Happen even if is your boy friend u can't trust him, let this serve as precautions to people who have grownup daughters and care less about them !,

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
bonnyhope:

Funny guy

Ladies of this generation

I don't know why i found myself in this era

All is not lost. Just don't fall in love. And if you decide to marry for expedience, prepare to bale out at the first suspicion of the first sign of you suspecting her of thinking of cheating. And carry out DNA tests on every newborn in her presence so she will know that she is being monitored o.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

"I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.