Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding (102847 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
bonnyhope:

Don't mind her

She cheats

I weep for her guy/hubby

Hahahaha, mad ooo
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Khalidase83(m): 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
Seriously! Sorry abt that. That's not something anyone should experience few days to wedding. I feel the moment one makes up his/her mind to marry, all games should stop.
Adeevah:

Like seriously, this is not exaggeration. I witnessed one, it happened with me. Just 2nites
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Berankis: 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
In my opinion, I think men are becoming more reckless than ever. Your girl cheated, yes! But you can separate in private without causing so much havoc & publicity. Why wait till a day before wedding or during wedding to do this?
Truth is you have also smeared yourself in public. If my wife/girlfriend cheats on me, I would rather resolve everything in private either in separation or reconciliation. I can't bring this shame to the public, never!
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by arthorjnr(m): 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
theButterfly:
Hmmm, so he had also cheated but couldn't forgive her like she did him? Talk about a vindictive hypocrite.

Hypocrite or not men value their women's body.
I mean dude got pictures!!
What he did was extreme but i'm certain he didn't cheat on her if he took such extreme measures.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
czarr:
you know nothing...yet. the wise will just condemn what the lady did and move on...not everything is supposed to be a gender war, no worries life eventually humbles us all.

Oga Solomon ... house of wisdom ...e Pele Sir...

Didn't yhu follow the thread...can't yhu see yhur fellow guys turned it into a gender war...

Life cannot humble ...the humble..

Come down from yhur high horses Mr ..
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by jeromestarks: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
Man of the year! God bless him MORE abundantly!

4 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by AuroraB(f): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
Nothing wey person no go hear cheesy
Relationship wey she for comot from since wey them catch am cheesy cheesy cheesy
I donate one geepee tank to your crying project

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by trilobite: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
Women cheating just before they get married is the norm these days. Back then in the university it was completely normal for girls to come back for goodbye sex days, weeks to their wedding.

Among girls (I'd dare say over 90%) who did it in my set, only one got caught. She's divorced now.
Her offence was doing it in her future husband's base.

I remember beating my chest that a good friend of mine was the exception to the madness, only to find out she too was getting the D durring her final year while engaged.

I have long given up on najia women, just date with an open mind. If she wants to be stupid, let her be. Don't kill yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by KingGBsky(m): 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Yhu should also adhere to everything i said here ... it'll help yhu in yhur relationships..

The day yhu men put yhur ego aside and think things through logically.... everything will be better..

It’s been that way since the beginning of time... from king David to King Solomon. It’s a natural way of men existence. It’s what you women should know. Even as we are bound by law to marry one woman that doesn’t stop men from having concubines. It’s something women should understand and stop fight about it or trying to be like men.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
Deltatoto:
how many wife ur grand father get,how many husband ur grand mother get.I think I have answered ur question

My grandfather had 12 wives or so... minus concubines...
My grandmother just had one husband...

Yhu didn't answer anything....yhu supported my point..
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by m140(m): 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
seniormallam:
They guy cheated when they were still at the stage of boy/girl friend I guess............. But two months to wedding ?.... The relationship has gone beyond boy/girlfriend.......... Cheating at that time carry same gravity as a spouse.

The lady na olosho o....... Two months to her wedding she hasn't rebranded herself........ I expected her to have fixed up her life as she journey into marriage...... Some ladies even go as far as changing SIM card just to start afresh
Someone said here, the man also cheated, I was like when he cheated was it before marriage plan or after, and it's before the girl deserves wat he di cus the gravity is high at that point
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by arthorjnr(m): 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Is it by nairaland threads ?...
Only few women cheat ....women are not cheaters in nature..
Only few women are overly sexually active....

Men are sexual being and are never satisfied that's why they always cheat...
According to statistics 80 out of 100 men cheat...
For women only 30% out of 100 cheat..

Plus most women cheat because of the terrible experiences they've had from men..

I don't know where you got your statistics from but I can assure you that girls cheat alot if not equally with men. The only difference is that they are better at hiding.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by obama30: 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
Situation001:
Shocking details posted on Facebook has got many people angry and slamming the man for humiliating his wife and her family, read the details posted below by Sandra Ibeh and lets know your opinion, was the man right?
Sandra Ibeh Posted :

Tomorrow is 31st December 2019 and the last day of this decade. While some are in celebration mood, a man has decided to humiliate a whole family by pulling out of his church and traditional wedding scheduled for tomorrow somewhere in Anambra because his bride to be cheated on him 2 months back.
In as much as I am not in support of what the bride did, I equally condemned the groom's last-minute decision. He knew that his bride cheated on his since October and didn't confront her. He went along with the marriage preparation putting the lady through so many stress while he remained in England hatching his evil plan.
He came back to Abuja on the 28th and told his mother this morning that he's not going ahead with the wedding.
The painful part of this whole thing is that he's acting as if he's doing the right thing. Spoke with him, he was laughing and the next thing he said was that I can provide my brother to take his place since everything is in place. He carefully planned to humiliate this girl and her family and to be honest, this is wrong.
Bride to be has been crying uncontrollably in the village. She admitted that she made a mistake and she regrets her action. She had more to drink during her friend's birthday and ended up sleeping with one of their mutual friends (action she greatly regrets) without knowing that it was a setup. The next day pictures were sent to her fiance and he held on to it and acted normal until today.
I asked him why he kept quiet and continued with the preparation, he said that he wants the girl to feel the kind of pain he felt when he saw the pictures.
I honestly think that what he's doing is wrong and insulting to both his family and the bride's family because both families have been preparing for this wedding and are ready until he called this morning to cancel.
Every other person is against his decision except his older brother but he's not ready to change his stance.
This is not the kind of news one should be hearing at the end of the year. It's painful and annoying.

Meanwhile, the girl said that he had cheated on her before and she forgave him.
My question is, why can't he forgive her too and call it even? Why grandstand? asked the poster..

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10219109943432415&id=1021399118&refid=17&_ft_=mf_story_key.10219109943432415%3Atop_level_post_id.10219109943432415%3Atl_objid.10219109943432415%3Acontent_owner_id_new.1021399118%3Athrowback_story_fbid.10219109943432415%3Astory_location.4%3Athid.1021399118%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1577865599%3A-5882944422975432997&__tn__=%2AW-R

The poster is technically mad< because he cheated on her and that's reason she cheat back hoping to use vise vaser as excused now it pain much. he do the right thing.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
bonnyhope:

Lol...

Cheating comes into equation only if you are in a serious relationship that is leading both of you somewhere
I can't even take any girl seriously

I only have fun with them

Whether the relationship is serious or not....if two people have decided to be together...if one person does something contrary .... it's cheating...

If yhu like have fun from yhur location to Jericho...one day yhull settle down ...so calm down..
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by czarr(m): 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Didn't yhu follow the thread...can't yhu see yhur fellow guys turned it into a gender war...

lol okay. I know for a fact that foul mouthed women like you have experienced very little. Don't be petty, and yes I am a house of wisdom.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by hush15: 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
Situation001:
Shocking details posted on Facebook has got many people angry and slamming the man for humiliating his wife and her family, read the details posted below by Sandra Ibeh and lets know your opinion, was the man right?
Sandra Ibeh Posted :

Tomorrow is 31st December 2019 and the last day of this decade. While some are in celebration mood, a man has decided to humiliate a whole family by pulling out of his church and traditional wedding scheduled for tomorrow somewhere in Anambra because his bride to be cheated on him 2 months back.
In as much as I am not in support of what the bride did, I equally condemned the groom's last-minute decision. He knew that his bride cheated on his since October and didn't confront her. He went along with the marriage preparation putting the lady through so many stress while he remained in England hatching his evil plan.
He came back to Abuja on the 28th and told his mother this morning that he's not going ahead with the wedding.
The painful part of this whole thing is that he's acting as if he's doing the right thing. Spoke with him, he was laughing and the next thing he said was that I can provide my brother to take his place since everything is in place. He carefully planned to humiliate this girl and her family and to be honest, this is wrong.
Bride to be has been crying uncontrollably in the village. She admitted that she made a mistake and she regrets her action. She had more to drink during her friend's birthday and ended up sleeping with one of their mutual friends (action she greatly regrets) without knowing that it was a setup. The next day pictures were sent to her fiance and he held on to it and acted normal until today.
I asked him why he kept quiet and continued with the preparation, he said that he wants the girl to feel the kind of pain he felt when he saw the pictures.
I honestly think that what he's doing is wrong and insulting to both his family and the bride's family because both families have been preparing for this wedding and are ready until he called this morning to cancel.
Every other person is against his decision except his older brother but he's not ready to change his stance.
This is not the kind of news one should be hearing at the end of the year. It's painful and annoying.

Meanwhile, the girl said that he had cheated on her before and she forgave him.
My question is, why can't he forgive her too and call it even? Why grandstand? asked the poster..

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10219109943432415&id=1021399118&refid=17&_ft_=mf_story_key.10219109943432415%3Atop_level_post_id.10219109943432415%3Atl_objid.10219109943432415%3Acontent_owner_id_new.1021399118%3Athrowback_story_fbid.10219109943432415%3Astory_location.4%3Athid.1021399118%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1577865599%3A-5882944422975432997&__tn__=%2AW-R

na wa OP, you just carry another man headache put for head. if the guy's action didn't please you, you, you are free to cheat on your partner or allow your partner to cheat on you... atleast, you know how to handle such cases berra
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by habeesola(f): 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Babe, lets talk privately
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
arthorjnr:

If you believe the part where she said that he cheated too...
Then you're solely mistaken...
That was just a defensive statement.
I assure you if that dude had cheated on her before he would never have done that.

Why would she lie when she obviously have everything to lose?...the guy is just inconsiderate...and I'm sure he never loved her...

People reason differently yhu know...

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by obama30: 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
KingGBsky:

It’s been that way since the beginning of time... from king David to King Solomon. It’s a natural way of men existence. It’s what you women should know. Even as we are bound by law to marry one woman that doesn’t stop men from having concubines. It’s something women should understand and stop fight about it or trying to be like men.

please can you quote the law that bound African man to marry one woman, i guess is your religion not man made law.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
eni4real:
Tax

Payroll..
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

My statistics are based on common knowledge and experience...the web will surely support my point...

You wish. Common knowledge and experience actually support the direct opposite, that men are more faithful. That women don't cheat is only a commonly put out myth; it has no basis in reality.

If the web supports your point, it shouldn't be too difficult to find just one link should it? I know you've searched and of course, were unable to find any such study.

Jodha:

Women are not slaves to their desires ...men are ...they totally lack control ... that's why most rape cases yhu see everywhere are MEN..

Women may not be slaves to their sexual desires maybe, but women are slaves to other desires which they can only obtain by offering sex, having nothing better to exchange.

And most reported rape cases are men only because in most jurisdictions, only man-on-woman rape is considered as rape. The ones that are not fake that is. I was just reading about the case of yet another girl who cried wolf in Cyprus:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-50945206

Luckily, she's been arrested for lying. If it had been the US or some other nation where men have been completely emasculated, that is how she would have successfully ruined the lives of 11 teenage boys in order to hide her true sexual escapades from her parents.

Jodha:

Women are coordinated and controlled being ....we have control over our bodies and won't do anything unless we want to...
Inability to say NO asin? Yhur points are not concrete and I don't get yhu at all...

You only control sex, and that is only when it conflicts with stronger material and emotional desires. When a woman stands to achieve her desire for the new iphone XI, she will do anything, dogs inclusive.

That is what I mean by "inability to say no". As in "no" to the iphone. Hope you understand now.

Jodha:

I'm not saying women don't cheat...a very little few do...but it's not as bad as the case of men...

Still unsubstantiated. I'm beginning to think that you are pulling your statistics out of some dark nether region. I think there was a durex study even cited on NL that found that 62% of Nigerian women confessing to cheating. Hardly "a very little few...".

And it's bad quite alright. Very bad.

Jodha:

And remember that our society does not even support women to cheat at all....A woman that cheats is a LovePeddler and a lunatic...but men are always men and it's normal for them to cheat...
That's our society statuesque ...

That is probably why the statistics are still only at 62%. If it was more acceptable for women to cheat, and consequently, every woman who cheated actually admitted it, I am sure that the statistics would be closer to 100%. Imagine a world where there was no societal constraint on women cheating. Yikes!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Stanweezy(m): 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
Redeakaa:
Dawn....

So you mean all the rice and chicken ain't gonna be served.....

embarassed

She's already got served
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Deltatoto: 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

My grandfather had 12 wives or so... minus concubines...
My grandmother just had one husband...

Yhu didn't answer anything....yhu supported my point..
logically u didn’t understand me.its a mans right to cheat.my wife knows I have a gf but my wife cannot let me know she has a bf.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by arthorjnr(m): 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
Nduzeal:
if this guy swear an oath that he has never slept with different women since he met this lady I will support him. We Men should stop these rubbish you are far away in England doing all sort of rubbish still come back to vomit rubbish from your mouth that your girlfriend slept with another man which both of you planned. Tomorrow when nemesis cought up you you will start looking for one old woman that you will put all the atrocities you committed on by labeling her a witch. Nonsense

Yeah you sound real tough spewing rubbish.
Oshe open minded man.
Oshe ladies man.
Awon mature mind.
Mr even if he planned it he did so because he wanted to know the kinda girl he was going to spend the REST OF HIS LIFE with. She failed. He got pictures. I don't think you would continue with the marriage. He was extreme yes but I doubt he would've done that if she came clean about what happened.

Lady was quiet like it never happened.
Let's go get married and live happily ever after.

2 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Shegzy8(m): 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Action and reaction are equal and opposite .... Newton's third law of motion...

There's a reason for everything...
Hope you keep this same energy when mmen blame their wives for cheating too.
God no go shame us.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by rayval(m): 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
How can you be sorry for what you did and you did not tell me initially.. She was not sorry. She would have done it over and over just as she has been doing it. When we get caught we start blaming different things.. Innocent alcohol

3 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Altimatic27: 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
My kinda nikka
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by KingGBsky(m): 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
obama30:

please can you quote the law that bound African man to marry one woman, i guess is your religion not man made law.

Yes Christianity. But still men are made for more than one woman naturally.

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
KingGBsky:

Oh lord may I never meet or smell a guy that reasons like this ....

In Jesus name .... Amen
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Champneys: 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
Redeakaa:
Dawn....

So you mean all the rice and chicken ain't gonna be served.....

embarassed

Oponu ayirada!
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by arthorjnr(m): 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
trilobite:
Women cheating just before they get married is the norm these days. Back then in the university it was completely normal for girls to come back for goodbye sex days, weeks to their wedding.

Among girls (I'd dare say over 90%) who did it in my set, only one got caught. She's divorced now.
Her offence was doing it in her future husband's base.

I remember beating my chest that a good friend of mine was the exception to the madness, only to find out she too was getting the D durring her final year while engaged.

I have long given up on najia women, just date with an open mind. If she wants to be stupid, let her be. Don't kill yourself.

Honest words have never been spoken like this.
Thank you.
You are very observant.
I bet you most of these girls are on this forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.