Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding (102862 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
Davesaves:
this babe sef.. e be like ur brain de pain u. ur reasoning just tire me

E go tire yhu nah.... because yhu dey reason with the back of yhur head ..
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by AmuDimpka: 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

My sister ...not easy at all...

My thumbs hurt already... sad

The best revenge is served cold
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by shineeye1: 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
Carson110:
The man no try. Na today dem dey do last round before marriage. Them dey do am 3 weeks to marriage sef. Talking from experience.

Normalization of impropriety...
Pathetic generation. You are the next to tell stories that touch...
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Godoverevery: 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
dangotesmummy:
what she did was unforgivable but she forgave the man of the Same offence.how many times do we offend God.is he perfect? Abeg joor

There's nothing worse than being in a marriage alone.she should thank God because that man Will be cheating on her cold-bloodedly, will be unforgiving, malicious and spiteful

Sometimes when God changes out plans we think we are being short-changed or embarrassed not knowing God is rescuing us from the consequences of our ignorance or foolish decisions

Madam bride if you marry na only you go dey for the marriage, nobody go follow you live for house and even if they live with you one day they'll live so it's better to suffer temporary disappointment than everlasting embarrassment or what's the use of marrying a man you will be walking on eggshells with around the house or you won't know what move he's making to bring you to disrepute
sorry ma... have been seeing ur comments and am just wondering are u in support of someone making such a stupid foolish mistake of sleeping with a mutual friend fiancée 2 month to there wedding cos I didn't see where u condemn her actions.
all ds ur story of forgiveness is worthless cos no mother or father will ever accept such a lady into there family not to even talk about d guy.
so is not a matter of forgiveness at all.

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
eni4real:
Monarch

Autocrat..
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
AmuDimpka:

The best revenge is served cold

Yhure right..very chilled..
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by AmuDimpka: 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
All these hoes crying....the dude said he ain't doing again...that is his money, his wedding and his life he has moved on and called off the wedding

It's a man's world

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by AmuDimpka: 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Yhure right..very chilled..
...and he served the lady the meal
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by shineeye1: 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
When you observe a trend in your life whereby you sympathize with the guilty and antagonize the innocent, you know without a doubt that you are a LOST SOUL...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Leo588(m): 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
She is Lucky he didn't killed her na
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
To be candid I must tell you that this is not her first time in the act,ancestors of her forefathers hungry at her.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Charly68: 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
The guy is fool,why waiting till the last hour before calling off the whole thing. Anyone trying to inflict injury upon others in such a manner is wicked. Two wrongs can never make a right . He should have sent her the pictures and open up to her before this hour. . It however serves as a moral lesson to some useless ladies outside there digging up and down not knowing that there is always a pay day

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by JamesBond008(m): 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

No be woman? Una dey think that far? She had two different desires and decided to satisfy both. Women live to satisfy their every whim. Consequences never enter her mind.

God bless you Bro for these lines...

However, most women...
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by favour32(m): 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
The girl was set up by enemies.
Hence, with photo evidence,you as a man would have sat down with your fiancee to discuss with the phone evidence.
If everything was planned for your fiancee to fall,you would have forgiven her and go ahead with the marriage.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by PerseDew(f): 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
theButterfly:
Hmmm, so he had also cheated but couldn't forgive her like she did him? Talk about a vindictive hypocrite.

The guy is indeed vindictive hypocrite.
Why is his own cheating at the early time of their relationship different and forgiveable, yet from what I read on nairaland, when guys realise thier gf cheated after 2 or 4 months they can't forgive. Even Joseph wanted to call off the wedding quietly after finding out Mary was pregnant. Consider that he thought Mary was a virgin and such pregnancy was a taboo.

There is simply no justification for not calling off the wedding quietly if he could not forgive. She definitely dogged a bullet but should have exposed him too since there was nothing more to lose.

Such hypocrisy among does not suprise me. It was Judah that slept with his daughter in law Tamar thinking she was a prostitute and then wanted a public query after finding out she was pregnant but then he backed out when he realised he was the father. He backed out because of the shame it would bring him and his family and not because of the shame Tamar would face. Remember that he had already wasted her time and youth by telling her to wait in her father's house for one of his sons to grow up and get her pregnant but he did not fufill his promise after the boy grew up. Tamar read the whole situation and decided to do the scamming instead of getting scammed.

To those saying "hoes defending hoes", if you are a christain, just remember that Jesus defended Mary Magdalene and it did not make him less of what he is and was.

2 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by nelklyn(m): 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
Situation001:
Shocking details posted on Facebook has got many people angry and slamming the man for humiliating his wife and her family, read the details posted below by Sandra Ibeh and lets know your opinion, was the man right?
Sandra Ibeh Posted :

Tomorrow is 31st December 2019 and the last day of this decade. While some are in celebration mood, a man has decided to humiliate a whole family by pulling out of his church and traditional wedding scheduled for tomorrow somewhere in Anambra because his bride to be cheated on him 2 months back.
In as much as I am not in support of what the bride did, I equally condemned the groom's last-minute decision. He knew that his bride cheated on his since October and didn't confront her. He went along with the marriage preparation putting the lady through so many stress while he remained in England hatching his evil plan.
He came back to Abuja on the 28th and told his mother this morning that he's not going ahead with the wedding.
The painful part of this whole thing is that he's acting as if he's doing the right thing. Spoke with him, he was laughing and the next thing he said was that I can provide my brother to take his place since everything is in place. He carefully planned to humiliate this girl and her family and to be honest, this is wrong.
Bride to be has been crying uncontrollably in the village. She admitted that she made a mistake and she regrets her action. She had more to drink during her friend's birthday and ended up sleeping with one of their mutual friends (action she greatly regrets) without knowing that it was a setup. The next day pictures were sent to her fiance and he held on to it and acted normal until today.
I asked him why he kept quiet and continued with the preparation, he said that he wants the girl to feel the kind of pain he felt when he saw the pictures.
I honestly think that what he's doing is wrong and insulting to both his family and the bride's family because both families have been preparing for this wedding and are ready until he called this morning to cancel.
Every other person is against his decision except his older brother but he's not ready to change his stance.
This is not the kind of news one should be hearing at the end of the year. It's painful and annoying.

Meanwhile, the girl said that he had cheated on her before and she forgave him.
My question is, why can't he forgive her too and call it even? Why grandstand? asked the poster..

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10219109943432415&id=1021399118&refid=17&_ft_=mf_story_key.10219109943432415%3Atop_level_post_id.10219109943432415%3Atl_objid.10219109943432415%3Acontent_owner_id_new.1021399118%3Athrowback_story_fbid.10219109943432415%3Astory_location.4%3Athid.1021399118%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1577865599%3A-5882944422975432997&__tn__=%2AW-R

@ the said poster: please swerve both of em’ have the right to do whatever pleases them angry

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Chukapage(m): 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
chival:
The girl is wrong. There are no excuses or justifications for what she did, nor do I blame the friends who set her up. Her decision to cheat was hers and hers alone, and she should carry her cross. The guy should have called it off as soon as he found out though and not allowed the wedding preparations to go on, because in so doing, he has punished and humiliated both families and people who share no blame in the girl's indiscretion.

That said, what's done is done. The girl should move on and learn her lesson. Cajoling the man into marriage will definitely backfire because he doesn't sound like a very forgiving person. He'll just make the marriage unbearable for the girl in retaliation.

Finally, women are women's worst enemies. The catty friends were obviously very jealous of her because of the England based fiance. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them ends up with the said guy.
You're the only person here that Knows what's up! Her friends definitely set her up ,how come it was a mutual friend? How come her friends were the only ones there when she was over drinking? How did the guy know? The battle for England husband was more fierce than she thought grin her friends set her up and then rebelled her I bet you that guy will eventually marry one of them.Finally who gave him the SUPPOSED PICTURES

2 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

Yes, you are right. If she did regret her actions, she would have told him in time, to clear her guilt. Well, we don't know everything, who knows if she wanted to tell him but didn't know how to? I think the guy should have ended it much sooner, instead of waiting for the eve to their wedding, the punishment was unnecessary.

Oh. Women are very eloquent when they want to be, don't worry about that. She just calculated that she was going to do the do and she would have probably foisted someone else's child on him completely unrepentantly, had he not discovered her true nature. Don't ever underestimate the wiles of a woman.

And I think that what he did was good. The only way women actually learn is to be shown the consequence of an evil way; and what hurts them even more than the loss of a desired object, is public embarassment. They hate to be caught in their pretence. Do you know how many messages she will have been sending him daily that she loves him while he was ruminating over the evidence of her cheating?

All of you receiving similar messages from your wives and gfs take heed. Lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Youngpo413: 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
dangotesmummy:
the bride just unknowingly walked out of a disaster and instead of her to be celebrating and thanking God,she's Wailing.the man cheated on you too and you forgave him but when you did the same thing he wasn't ready to forgive you and the next thing is to be lamenting?

O puleaseee wipe your tears and thank God you didn't marry an unforgiving man that will be plotting to disgrace you on your day of celebration
hahahahaha,funniest post of the year,lmao.,for your info,no sane man wil take back a cheating partner and vice versa...disaster my foot.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by MariaAngeles: 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
theButterfly:
Hmmm, so he had also cheated but couldn't forgive her like she did him? Talk about a vindictive hypocrite.

Her cheating proved she didn't really forgive him, otherwise, she wouldn't have slept with another man just two months to her wedding.

What people call love these days is not truly love, but lust.

2 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
MariaAngeles:

Her cheating proved she didn't really forgive him, otherwise, she wouldn't have slept with another man just two months to her wedding.

What people call love these days is not truly love, but lust.

You think she slept with the other man only for retaliation? So you really believe that had he not cheated, she wouldn't have either? Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Waper2(m): 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:
grin grin

Why do people cheat sef.... if yhure not comfortable with yhur partner....

Take a bow and leave nah....Shu o

"He cheated on her and she forgave him"
....yeye dey smell...

Men are just...
Pot calls kettle black, swear if God nor turn your leg to bow legs �
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jaqenhghar: 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
kingreign:
A lady who cheats weeks to her marriage is a virtuous woman undecided
Dont deflect answer the question. It takes 2 to tango. Because is trash himslef thats why he was engaged to a trashy woman.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Autocrat..
Buhari
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by MariaAngeles: 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

You think she slept with the other man only for retaliation? So you really believe that had he not cheated, she wouldn't have either? Lol.
You don't understand ...

When you're truly committed to someone with your heart and soul, you'll find it hard to cheat.
Nobody just cheats, unless that person is loose.

Most people these days don't see cheating as anything, they're just only careful not to get caught.

I don't even think she's sorry that she cheated, unfortunately for her, she got caught.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Akowemoon(m): 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
reccy:
Well, the equation is balanced now... They both cheated and they both felt the heat....
I don't blame the man at all... What was the lady thinking of before, he will marry her Wed a hole Who does that?

If you can't be responsible during courtship , is it after wedding that you will now be responsible?? After given the certificate you both signed that you will be responsible
You dy mad

Abeg the man deserve an award....

Honestly the man did the right thing...
We shouldnt encourage hoeing in this generation

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by ledaman: 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
I know all the farm tools in the house will condenm his actions!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Gudlite: 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
This is not fair,
It is a time of true test of love from a matured heart
If truly it was a set up, the man should understand that the aim is to scatter the relationship
Infact I believe it was a set, for people to cover it and send pictures to the man.The man is wicked and heartless to have kept this till a day before the wedding and he is immature
Infact this is just a sign of what the girl will see in the marriage.
The girl should be strong biko, may be God want to deliver her from the wrong person.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by superability(m): 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
Lemme just sit on the fence and await my bread... The guy has made his choice and there's nothing I can say to change the hands of time.
Just an advice for others....
Never get drunk even if u must drink... Ur enemy the devil can use ur head to play arsenal match...
Never pay evil for evil..
The guy too should be ashamed of himself too
The gal sef ehn.... So because u forgave him wen he cheated, u expect same from him abi.... Go and ask that unfaithful servant what he did to his fellow servant wen his debt was pardoned.... Expect the worst from men... But that doesn't mean u can't trust anyone though...

E b like say I don too dey talk for nairaland dis two days o.... Abeg na joke I dey o...
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Richiepeecox(m): 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
The man should have made it known to both families before now! It's totally wrong to have waited till now.Don't forget, the disgrace is not only to the lady, but to his entire family and the lady's.Come to think of the invitation from both families! Moreover,he had cheated on the lady too! Brotherly, nobody holy pass!

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
MariaAngeles:

You don't understand ...

When you're truly committed to someone with your heart and soul, you'll find it hard to cheat.
Nobody just cheats, unless that person is loose.

Most people these days don't see cheating as anything, they're just only careful not to get caught.

I don't even think she's sorry that she cheated, unfortunately for her, she got caught.

Sensible of you. But the bolded is not completely precise. While true, the factors that make a woman "commited to a man with her heart and soul" are an ever more complex mix of emotional and material satisfaction not easily obtainable in real life. That is why it is easy for women to 'just cheat' these days; because they are always dissatisfied.

And yes, she does not regret her cheating, only the loss of going abroad and all the money she was getting. I doubt that local boy can step up to the mark in that area like he was in za oza areas.

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by queenitee(f): 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
kingreign:
This is a good one by the man. He has standards and morals which he holds in high regards. What would make a person looseguard dangerously like that?
Imagine a wife to be drinking to stupor and getting knocked out senseless and to even humiliate the man even more, she claimed(s)
She got drunk and slept with a mutual friend of theirs (sic). This is the height of indicipline and waywardness.

Ladies of easy cheap virtues.

Tueh
As much as I would have supported what the man did, it’s annoying you guys conveniently ignored that part where it was said that the guy also cheated. I mean I’m not saying the guy did the wrong thing or not, I’m not judging because we all take things differently. I’m saying you should stop ignoring the part where it was said that the guy once cheated also. They both deserve the bashing. He has high morals but he could go around cheating also, high morals my foot!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.