Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding (102848 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by oyaaa(m): 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
seniormallam:
They guy cheated when they were still at the stage of boy/girl friend I guess............. But two months to wedding ?.... The relationship has gone beyond boy/girlfriend.......... Cheating at that time carry same gravity as a spouse.

The lady na olosho o....... Two months to her wedding she hasn't rebranded herself........ I expected her to have fixed up her life as she journey into marriage...... Some ladies even go as far as changing SIM card just to start afresh
i thought exactly
Being cheated on wen u are dating is more heartbreaking that being cheated on when you are engaged
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
Redeakaa:
Dawn....

So you mean all the rice and chicken ain't gonna be served.....

embarassed

Your head dey game

The beer and liquor
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by oochi123(f): 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
Crying.. What a deadly mistake.. I feel for her.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Mummymahdi(f): 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
I applaud d man decision. 100% I know she will definitely cheat again in future.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by DarkJeddi(m): 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
aalangel:
The man is evil...the girl was wrong, so we should dwell on it?

Who know what the fool has been doing in England...he's probably married there. Stoooopid Anambra Man.
Yeah he's is evil.. undecided

He's a F00L and and a Stoopid Anambra Man.. shocked

One thing he's not,is a Husband to an Olosho.. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

Coming from someone who pulled 80% and 30% authoritatively out of nowhere. NOW you remember that conclusions and theories cannot be drawn from a mere hypothesis. You can't school me on scientific research, little baby, I'm head and shoulders above you there, believe me.
And it was Nigerian women. Search for the thread on NL or google then you can follow the links to the study.

Coming from someone who appealed to "common knowledge" and her personal "experience". Smh.

yeah right. Someone should have told the 'busy' woman about whom this thread was created.

Aaand once again, a NL female has defeated my arguments with her decisive, impeccable logic and cutting edge reason. You have the field to yourself madam. I give up.

Lool how funny...yhu don't know me and yhuve already drawn yhur conclusions... calling me "little baby" ...and speaking highly of yhurself "head and shoulders above..." Very typical of men .. I'm not surprised...
Achebe said " when the lizard falls from a high places ..even though there's nobody to praise him ... he'll nod his head and give himself appraisal ...indeed it's not easy"
So oga feel free to blow yhur own trumpet for yhurself and by yhurself... Whatever burst yhur bubbles...

Yhure yet to make a valid point ...but it's all good...

Have a nice day ...
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Akuruoulo(m): 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Saying that the Man cheated is even debatable..

The Writer was obviously biased and can cook up anything to strengthen her narrative..

Writter na mugu

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by DrayZee: 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Yhu seem too prepared for this...plus that yhur statistics has no proper foundation... It's weak....
Is it black women or white women that admitted to the cheating...
Conclusions or theories cannot be drawn from a mere hypothesis....more surveys must be carried out....taking note of external factors...

Everything yhu stated are just assumptions based on sentiments....
Y'all men don't want to be rational in yhur judgement..

The average Nigerian women have to time to think about sex not to talk of cheating.... she's always busy talking care of her family... making sure her children are alright...
But what do men do?...

Please do not ask like yhure ignorant on everything going on within yhur surroundings ...
Everything I'm seeing on this thread is just shocking and amusing to me ....y'all know the truth...

But y'all decided to sugar coat it when rootless surveys and manly ego..

Now tell me if you are in any way rational. Someone came with complete facts and figures and this is your defense.
Now the odds are against you and you're talking about "rootless surveys", after pulling fake stats from your head.
Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Angelfrost(m): 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
dangotesmummy:
no! That's not my point.

My point is that marriage is about forgiveness.why is he acting like a saint when it's obvious that both of them aren't perfect.

I'm not saying both parties should go on a cheating spree to see who's the winner and looser but marriage comes with forgiveness.if your wife Can forgive you,why can't you forgive her? There'll be other times where you will offend each other so you just need to forgive ABI shey oribibe ni Ogun orififo ni

If you have a friend or sibling that offended you,won't you thrash it out and move on? How much more your wife

On the highlighted points...

First off, only God truly forgives... A man (A real man) can try to forgive a cheating partner, but he will never forget or move on. NEVER!!! Go ask around, if you doubt me.

As painful as it is, this is better off for both parties. That marriage would have been a catastrophe of distrust, suspicions, deceit, and rancor leading ultimately to divorce or even violence... I concede that he could have taken both families and invited guests into cognizance, and called it quits a lot earlier.

Finally, She was never his wife!!! A wedding can be called off even at the altar if cold feet arise. A scattered wedding is less harmful or traumatic than a scattered or damaged marriage/home.

My Grand mother taught me an adage: "Never eat poisoned food out of shame or embarrassment"!!!

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by ivili(m): 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Nah to choose one nah..

Some people like stress o..life is not that deep nah..
Love your sense of reasoning,I saw your profile.What does "GGGB"mean?
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Strech(m): 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
My ex babe wanted to give me last and passionate bleep a day to her wedding.and na man of God she wan marry I no gree cus I no want curse for my head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Payroll..
Employee
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Dangrace01: 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2019
My advice to guys on this forum is stop arguing with ladies. Men are logical beings ladies are emotional beings. Just advice them. Let those that want to listen listen.

2 months you cheated with a friend of your husband to be?

Imagine the husband forgave and married this woman and he is chilling with the friend that bleeped his wife in a bar

Husband: guy how far now
Fucker friend: I dey oh
Fucker friend: how your wife now
Husband: she dey
Fucker friend: you wife Sabi Bleep oh
Husband?

How can a woman sleep with your boyfriend friend. Are you that stupid.

You were drunk? Well where I come from they say a man tells you what he has in mind when he is drunk

She really wants to get banged. Stop using alcohol as excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by DrayZee: 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Lool how funny...yhu don't know me and yhuve already drawn yhur conclusions... calling me "little baby" ...and speaking highly of yhurself "head and shoulders above..." Very typical of men .. I'm not surprised...
Achebe said " when the lizard falls from a high places ..even though there's nobody to praise him ... he'll nod his head and give himself appraisal ...indeed it's not easy"
So oga feel free to blow yhur own trumpet for yhurself and by yhurself... Whatever burst yhur bubbles...

Yhure yet to make a valid point ...but it's all good...

Have a nice day ...
You're one to talk, considering how there hasn't been any valid point in any single one of your posts. Just lies, post shifting and fake statistics.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2019
[quote author=ivili post=85378994]Love your sense of reasoning,I saw your profile.What does "GGGB"mean?[/quote

Thanks grin

"Good Girl Gone Bad"...
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
eni4real:
Employee

Staff
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
DrayZee:

You're one to talk, considering how there hasn't been any valid point in any single one of your posts. Just lies, post shifting and fake statistics.

Oga leave me alone nah... I'm done with yhu...
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by LordKO(m): 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
Akuruoulo:

U ARE A GOOD WRITTER .
NICE ENGLISH.

NA THEY GUY SITUATION GOOD , ABI ?

The guy is better off without her.

Meanwhile, thanks for the compliment . . . wishing you Happy New Year in advance.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Lexusgs430: 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
Man nah man, since all preparations don dey ground...... I am happy to present myself to the bride......... wink
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by koyyess: 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
Lesson learnt:

If your boyfriend cheats on you, dumb his 'inventless', unproductive , negreo a$$.

Mean while, where is the picture of the lady with tears in her eyes? I know her type will find someone this very moment and move on fast. While the negroe will end up with someone that has done countless abortions or may bear another man's child for him to train.

Karma is a b1tch and its coming for you all.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Indispensable85(m): 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
Redeakaa:
Dawn....

So you mean all the rice and chicken ain't gonna be served.....

embarassed

Hahahahaha....
Na d food concern you inside.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Youngpo413: 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
theButterfly:
Hmmm, so he had also cheated but couldn't forgive her like she did him? Talk about a vindictive hypocrite.
no sane man will forgive a cheat...and its only a stupid lady that will forgive a cheating man.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
reccy:
Well, the equation is balanced now... They both cheated and they both felt the heat....
I don't blame the man at all... What was the lady thinking of before, he will marry her Wed a hole Who does that?

If you can't be responsible during courtship , is it after wedding that you will now be responsible?? After given the certificate you both signed that you will be responsible
You dy mad

Word

Abeg the man deserve an award....
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by habeesola(f): 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Oga leave me alone nah... I'm done with yhu...
Babe, oya chop knuckles you don try .

For you to reply this set of people, you deserve some accolades.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by iammolise(m): 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
All of u bashing the guy for acting the way he did, will y'all be with them in marriage?
Will y'all be the ones that will always look at her and remember one idiot riding her... Nonsense and bobG undecided

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
habeesola:

Babe, oya chop knuckles you don try .

For you to reply this set of people, you deserve some accolades.

My sister ...not easy at all...

My thumbs hurt already... sad
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
She only regrets her action because she was caught and has lost the London trip. She does not regret the sex. She would have done it again and again if she had gotten away with it. Like all common criminals, women always claim that the time they were caught redhanded is the first time.
Yes, you are right. If she did regret her actions, she would have told him in time, to clear her guilt. Well, we don't know everything, who knows if she wanted to tell him but didn't know how to? I think the guy should have ended it much sooner, instead of waiting for the eve to their wedding, the punishment was unnecessary.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Davesaves(m): 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

If he loved her...he would have saw clearly that it's all a set up..
this babe sef.. e be like ur brain de pain u. ur reasoning just tire me
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by habeesola(f): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

My sister ...not easy at all...

My thumbs hurt already... sad
LoL
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Staff
Monarch
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Carson110(m): 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
The man no try. Na today dem dey do last round before marriage. Them dey do am 3 weeks to marriage sef. Talking from experience.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by AmuDimpka: 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
catoluy:

SMH...these feminists. Because your man cheats, you want to cheat too?

Take them serious at your own peril...the man has moved on nicely. ..and they are here ranting while the girl is there heartbroken

A

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.