Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back (63585 Views)

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship / She Wants To Ruin Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Neddyogu(m): 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
The gurl has moved on, u should too.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by 1Sharon(f): 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
Sterope:
Really, it is my understanding that not everyone is capable of giving birth. Thank God, he gave us a choice in the matter.

Did you mean multiplication to raise more hell-fire candidates? It will save a lot of worry of whether their children/descendants are towing the right path or not.

Yes not everyone is capable of giving birth, but with faithfulness and unceasing prayers ..their testimony will come soon.

Like the Hebrew women, so it shall be.

If your mother didn't give birth to you, would you be on this very thread right now ?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Kingsean(m): 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
Cheato64:
I and Oma have dated for more than 2yrs, I intend getting married to her. When we started dating she told me from onset her genotype is AS. I taught I was AA because I did the test when I was like 10yrs.

We decided to go for HIV test just to be sure even though we had unprotected sex. On doing the HIV test, the attendance whom we didn't ask, checked our genotype, performed all the test because she taught we were couple and since it's an Anglican Church hospital and we came together, it means we are planning to get married.

The result came out HIV negative for both of us, blood group O+, while she's AB and genotype we were both AS. She insist we call it off, 2yrs courtship just like that.

Oma is a nicest person I have ever known after my mom, she takes care of me, I eat healthy, I don't repeat clothes both inner and outer wears. She makes sure I work out regularly, I don't do house chores yet my friends envy me whenever they come visiting.

Name any good thing Oma has it. Now Oma has moved on but I can't, I kept on looking for a lady like Oma, now I understand why most men talk trash about Nigerian women (no offense) and when I meet a lady the first thing I ask is her genotype.

I can recall I asked a lady her genotype even before asking for her name. I can't keep a relationship all I think about is my sweet Oma. She has moved on so she claim but we still talk and she told me she has a man right now even though we still sextexting, we talk how much we miss each other it's been over 6 months since we last saw, she relocated to delta while am in Enugu.

I invited her which she decline but invited me which I accepted I intend going this weekend and I will ask her to marry me, if we get married there is a possibility our first 2 children won't carry the sickle cell anemia. My friend is telling me not to do it but my mind is made up.

bros you're a psycho. you wanna ruin the lives of ur future kids just to satisfy yourself
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by dojnr4real: 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
grin
Winneygirl:
Genotype war that I have fought and lost several times.
I give up.
When the Mr. AA Right shows up, we will marry.
Guy, don't even try it. Who told you it is from the 3rd child you will start having SS kids?
I've seen a family that had 6 kids. 5 were SS and they were all sickly till they died.
All these love can't stand the pain of knowing you could have avoided bringing a sick kid into the world.
Mr . AA is here . Search no further.

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by eyinola: 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
decatalyst:

It's easier said and hoped... You may not understand this
so u prefer to hv sleepless night on ur innocent kids, the kids will blame u ooooooo
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Ashleeyy: 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
I'm not 100% sure how genetype or blood group works, but you both can decide to go for surrogacy or better still adopt.

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by efewizey(m): 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
czarina:
Married. To Jesus.

He met your parents?

2 Likes

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
Chomzy19:

This fake guy again!! And people are even responding to his fake stories.

Mr. Cheater what happened to that your pregnant wife that you drive to the market.. yes, you remember the one that you married in 2018.

Foolish boy! Don't go and prepare for your exam.
Lol, am literally laughing out loud.

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Style007(m): 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
Cheato64:

I invited her which she decline but invited me which I accepted I intend going this weekend and I will ask her to marry me, if we get married there is a possibility our first 2 children won't carry the sickle cell anemia. My friend is telling me not to do it but my mind is made up.
Let me tell you a brief story sir.

My uncle and the wife are both AS, and they gave birth to 6 kids (two boys and 4girls) but right now 3 of the kids ( 1 boy and 2 girls) are no more after battling with sickle cell for many years.
He has money and does everything possible so the kids could survive but the money was not enough. And even now the only remaining boy is still battling with sickle cell. Now brother imagine the trauma,pain,sleepless nights and all the money wasted!

Then again Success if you still want to continue with your plans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by ifiokjohn(m): 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
Cheato64:
it's a risk I will take
Bros u don't HV too
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Ashley86400: 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
Cheato64:
I and Oma have dated for more than 2yrs, I intend getting married to her. When we started dating she told me from onset her genotype is AS. I taught I was AA because I did the test when I was like 10yrs.

We decided to go for HIV test just to be sure even though we had unprotected sex. On doing the HIV test, the attendance whom we didn't ask, checked our genotype, performed all the test because she taught we were couple and since it's an Anglican Church hospital and we came together, it means we are planning to get married.

The result came out HIV negative for both of us, blood group O+, while she's AB and genotype we were both AS. She insist we call it off, 2yrs courtship just like that.

Oma is a nicest person I have ever known after my mom, she takes care of me, I eat healthy, I don't repeat clothes both inner and outer wears. She makes sure I work out regularly, I don't do house chores yet my friends envy me whenever they come visiting.

Name any good thing Oma has it. Now Oma has moved on but I can't, I kept on looking for a lady like Oma, now I understand why most men talk trash about Nigerian women (no offense) and when I meet a lady the first thing I ask is her genotype.

I can recall I asked a lady her genotype even before asking for her name. I can't keep a relationship all I think about is my sweet Oma. She has moved on so she claim but we still talk and she told me she has a man right now even though we still sextexting, we talk how much we miss each other it's been over 6 months since we last saw, she relocated to delta while am in Enugu.

Well Oma is smarter than you that's for sure.

Get your original Rubik's cube at affordable prices. . .DM for more

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by olamakinde(m): 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
chieyine:

You stay in Enugu right?
I stay in University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital.
I am inviting you to the hospital let me take you to Sickle Cell clinic.

Then you will know that when the die is cast, the so called love will die.
don't mind the 'nkpi'

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by kamikaz1: 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
Cheato64:

While growing up, we were neighbours to a family that lost 3 teenage kids out of 4 to Sickle Cell. Please move on.My niece was in your situation 6 years ago.

She was always weeping but today, she is married to "the real love" of her life. And they have a 4 year old son.

Please don't bring souls to experience pain thorought their lifetime.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Sirfemi: 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
I'll advice you not to make the mistake of having children with sickle cell amenia.....my siblings are both SS and I have already lost a sister....I you leave her ,you will not die
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by MoonandStar: 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
Cheato64:
i also know someone they are both AS but non of their 4kids is SS and they also have twins among them

You maybe right but quit saying this on public forum you may be encouraging some people to get married to their AS partners like them. It disadvantages really outweigh its good side.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by adedejisy: 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
I just lost my SS WIFE of recent ....please its not easy bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by olril17(m): 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2020
fake story..op should be banned..
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by tosyne2much(m): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
Blindersoff:

It is not a foolish risk. In fact it is no longer a risk at all especially in the face of IVF. IVF can help you have a healthy baby by screening for sickle cell disease. The technique is called preimplantation genetic diagnosis, PGD.

So it is not foolishness for an AS and AS to get married and have children these days
Yes I know IVF can settle that but you should know that IVF is not what the layman can afford
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Knsley(m): 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
chieyine:

You stay in Enugu right?
I stay in University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital.
I am inviting you to the hospital let me take you to Sickle Cell clinic.

Then you will know that when the die is cast, the so called love will die.
Please can you whatsup me on 08037949635. I need a good accommodation within 70k range. I want to relocate to Enugu
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Sterope(f): 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
No, testimony will not come if it is not coming. It is life, we don't get all we wish or pray for.

If I am not alive, I am not alive. Nothing is nothing, nothing is there to be grateful for because I would have been nothing. No consciousness for anything what so ever. It wouldn't matter if my mother fave birth to me or not, I wont be alive to give a damn anyways.

1Sharon:

Yes not everyone is capable of giving birth, but with faithfulness and unceasing prayers ..their testimony will come soon.

Like the Hebrew women, so it shall be.

If your mother didn't give birth to you, would you be on this very thread right now ?

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by cooltola(m): 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
The ironic of life is that you broke with current gf/bf because of genotype and you ended up meeting another person with the same genotype of AS. it is very hard to tell who is AS or AA, I cannot go up to a person and just know the person is AS.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Cheato64(m): 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
1Sharon:
I'm guessing you lot have never heard about amniocentesis?
tell me more
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by VicM6: 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
After reading the topic, i sat down and rethink if op is high or what....
The topic should av been ''I WANT TO RUIN MY SELF'' and not the former.

like someone said in the comment section, there are many Omas out there with AA genotype..... don't come back asking us to help u with little donation from ur sick son or daughter o....... Enugbe dis time around o.. take heels now jeje.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by IdJack(m): 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
Are you not the one that said.. You have a son and your wife is even pregnant for the 2nd child.?

...that your wife always want you to drive her everyway. That she doesn't want to learn how to drive a car.

Oga nawah to you ooo.

This is year 2020 be serious, so God can help you in life.

Cheato64:

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by armadeo(m): 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
Cheato64:

One sickler will destroy this love you have for each other. Yoh will hate each other when the stress comes, unless you dont plan to have kids.

Better move on.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Ihsan6(m): 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
Bros, my situation is similar to urs but am not as lucky as u. i had this test when i was very young n was told am AA, 0+, met my wife who is AS but i tot we were compatible since i tot i was AA. We av 2 kids, a boy n a girl, the girl was few weeks to 3yrs wn she started complaining of pains in her arm n legs, took her to the hospital only to discover she is SC while her big bro is AC. I wept for days n begged the poor girl for forgiveness, i cry anytime she is in pain. Prior to this, her bro did the test in a private hospital before he started school n we were told he is AA just like it happened to me. I repeated the test n i was told am AC.
Dont be deceived, the sickle cell can come at anytime, it cud even come first. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by luquency(m): 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
Please bro, I hardly comment on this forum, but I have to do this. PLEASE I'm begging you, DON'T DO IT. I'm talking from experience. I am a living witness.

My parents are both AS, four kids with three being SS and only one AA. They've lost two of the kids with SS, leaving only me and my AA brother. I'm well over 40 and still pity my parents for their ignorance.

Is it the pains, or the stress. I don't wish that for my enemy. Please it's not about love. Yoruba says 'iru Ọlọrun ni kosi, irú èyán pọ rẹpẹtẹ'. It means there's non like God, but you can get a whole lot of people that are same. There lots of Oma out there.

I wish you well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Lexusgs430: 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
Cheato64:

This is what happens, when your biology teacher or Google lied to you or you are refusing to accept the truth.......

Oma is a very sensible lady, unfortunately i cannot say the same about you.......
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by gp6liveth(m): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
As a Christian and as a man of faith I will give you two options.
The first is that if you don't have faith in God and you are harboring/nursing iniquity , pls don't go ahead with her because it's only our sins that keeps God far away from our prayers.

But if you have the faith like a mustard seed, pls go ahead. I am a living testimony. I got married last year July. My wife and I was sharing the same genotype AS and blood group 0+. My wife was not too strong in faith but based on my convictions I was steadfast and told myself that if I will perish let me perish in faith. During counselling we were told all the consequences of same genotype of which we know very well. But before the end of the counselling, we went for all the prescribed test. As soon as I got to the hospital, I prayed silently to God to do the impossible he has been doing for others. My Brother man, when the test was sent to our pastor, he was very surprised that the genotype we told him was different from the results the hospital sent to him. After our wedding, we gave thanksgiving and testified to God's miracle.

So if you have faith in God, then start practicing it because without faith it is impossible to please God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Goalnaldo(m): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
Op what happened to your phone smashing pregnant wife. You have divorced her already

Anyway I'm AA and B+ incase any lady want to spoil me cheesy cheesy
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Gwagone: 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
Cheato64:

Op, my advice for you is straight forward
Marry oma but anytime you have a new baby, please do a test for the baby to know whether he/she is okay but if not, should be taken away, anywhere I don't care.
That's how you keep your children safe and enjoy your life again

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Oharina(m): 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
My brother its easy, whenever she gets pregnant, u guys will go for checkup. if the doctor finds out that the baby in the womb is carrying the deases, then u terminate the pregnancy. this is how u will be doing it until ur wife gives birth to as many children as u guys want.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? / Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.