Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,548 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? (39349 Views)

Who Would You Marry Amongst These 2 Girls? (picture) / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 4:46am On Jan 09, 2020
Holysucker:
Guy u are so on point..am based in Owerri too .Owerri girls are very easy to bed.especially if u are financially bouyant..I can attest to ur point.am a living witness...life in Owerri is sweet sha.just be comfortable as a guy..u go fvck tire .and Owerri get fine chicks ooo .lol..
Your name tells the kinda fella you are....you can even suck menstrual blood from pussy
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 4:48am On Jan 09, 2020
Kingsteve:

Na so e be!
You better go for HIV test.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 4:51am On Jan 09, 2020
danot1030:

Imo ladies and especially those from Owerri and Mbase are highly promiscuous.
Just like the sugar mommies from your state
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 4:53am On Jan 09, 2020
zexy2030:

Its the ego, even their parents supports promiscuity to catch a man and if they can't catch a man, bring money home, use what u have to get what you want.
Just like your mom? This is whom you are.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 4:55am On Jan 09, 2020
Kingsteve:

If you're a guy, you would understand better.
I grew up in Owerri, schooled in Owerri...
Secondary and uni.
My parents still reside in owerri, so I comment with facts, not assumptions.

Sex is cheap in owerri.
The girls fvck like rabbits.
Look at the number of hotels in owerri.
That says it all really!
It is what it is!

Having said that, not all girls in Owerri are promiscuous though.
Albeit...a tiny percent.
Another name for Owerri is sin city.
Go figure...
Ha ranga gwogwo! grin

Only a sinful one knows sin,so it's you who is the dirty sinner
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Scottallen: 5:41am On Jan 09, 2020
[s]
Escabado:

There is a difference between an owerri indigin and a young girl that's just living in owerri. Now let me explain

Owerri indigin and there culture : owerri people Carry any child there daughter born in a marriage if along the line there is a misunderstanding in the marriage .
So no man in his right senses will like to marry a woman that will carry his children and run back to her father's house just because of a minor misunderstanding

Now a young girl living in owerri : an average young girl living in a owerri is a runs girl,weather schooling or Workin . So men are been very careful nowadays
[/s]
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 09, 2020
ScotMisile:
Lies lies lies lies lies lies cheap lies, lies,lies,lies,lies. Lies. Lies. And lies full of hatred......but,owerri girls are the best....intelligent,beautiful,resourceful, entrepreneurial and so much.....
Check the list....Geneviev Nnaji,Stephanie okereke,Rita Dominic,linda ikeji.....and so many many many many more.....ao,your envy can take y'all to hell....the list are some Africa's best.

So,boys keep consoling your failure and frustration....there are prostitutes everywhere....so beat your selves of stupidity.
The listed ladies have something in common

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Scottallen: 5:42am On Jan 09, 2020
Coldie:

I am at Igbo guy from IMO but how come I have never noticed all this. I have never banged an IMO state girl in my life before, but people keep telling me that imo state/ owerri girls are easy.

How do they do it

Hearsay, only
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Scottallen: 5:44am On Jan 09, 2020
[s]
Kingsteve:

Secondary and uni.

Sex is cheap in owerri.
That says it all really!
It is what it is!

Albeit...a tiny percent.
Go figure...
Ha ranga gwogwo! grin

Nonsense!
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Scottallen: 5:45am On Jan 09, 2020
[s]
Escabado:

There is a difference between an owerri indigin and a young girl that's just living in owerri. Now let me explain

Owerri indigin and there culture : owerri people Carry any child there daughter born in a marriage if along the line there is a misunderstanding in the marriage .
So no man in his right senses will like to marry a woman that will carry his children and run back to her father's house just because of a minor misunderstanding

Now a young girl living in owerri : an average young girl living in a owerri is a runs girl,weather schooling or Workin . So men are been very careful nowadays
[/s]

Another clown!
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by OgThanos: 5:45am On Jan 09, 2020
Kingsteve:

Secondary and uni.

Sex is cheap in owerri.
That says it all really!
It is what it is!

Albeit...a tiny percent.
Go figure...
Ha ranga gwogwo! grin

WTF!!
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Scottallen: 5:47am On Jan 09, 2020
vivypretty:
The way most Nigerians present assumptions as facts baffles me. Funny enough the assumptions are mostly based on hearsay or one bad egg they came across and suddenly everyone in that circle is the same,
I am from Imo state but I grew up in Abia state, I only visit my home town during Christmas/Esther holiday which isn't often. I presume there are many people like me too who are not living in their state of origin and some are even based in Owerri.

Many Nigerians are terrible people. They derive joy in condemning others.

A land of hypocrisy! How can Nigerian ever progress?

Promiscuity is an individual thing and has nothing to do with a state or town. I am sure there are good girls who live in Owerri too.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Scottallen: 5:49am On Jan 09, 2020
vivypretty:
The way most Nigerians present assumptions as facts baffles me. Funny enough the assumptions are mostly based on hearsay or one bad egg they came across and suddenly everyone in that circle is the same,
I am from Imo state but I grew up in Abia state, I only visit my home town during Christmas/Esther holiday which isn't often. I presume there are many people like me too who are not living in their state of origin and some are even based in Owerri.

Promiscuity is an individual thing and has nothing to do with a state or town. I am sure there are good girls who live in Owerri too.

Nigerians are terrible people. Hypocrisy is a native of Nigeria.

I realize Nigerians derive orgasm from condemning others!
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Scottallen: 5:50am On Jan 09, 2020
[s]
narit:
Do you know? Imo and owerri combined have the highest number of people living with HIV AIDS in Nigeria about 3million+ in a population of about 5million people. This statistic speaks for their level of waywardness.
[/s]

Statistics from the land of the skull miners!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Bighead9: 5:52am On Jan 09, 2020
dawnomike:
Promiscuity cuts across all gender, race, religion and tribes...It is not only peculiar to owerri girls.

Lies.
It's only common amongst Igbos. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Scottallen: 5:53am On Jan 09, 2020
Holysucker:
I'm currently based in owerri,and I can tell u for sure dat Owerri girls are nothing to write home about.(Not all but most)..der level of promiscuity is high...just be well to do as a guy and u will always have den at ur beck and call.i don't want to talk about d students.Its just sometin else.

Which city in Southern Nigeria will you not have girls at your beck and call if you are working?

Even unemployed boys can have girls at their beck and call if they have some packaging
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Scottallen: 5:53am On Jan 09, 2020
Bighead9:

Lies.
It's only common amongst Igbos. grin grin

Enjoy Mr Nurudeen! Awon skullminers!
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Scottallen: 5:55am On Jan 09, 2020
Holysucker:
Guy u are so on point..am based in Owerri too .Owerri girls are very easy to bed.especially if u are financially bouyant..I can attest to ur point.am a living witness...life in Owerri is sweet sha.just be comfortable as a guy..u go fvck tire .and Owerri get fine chicks ooo .lol..

The question is where else is this not applicable? How can you be financially bouyant without having girls admire you?

This hypocrisy is my problem with many Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Bighead9: 5:56am On Jan 09, 2020
Scottallen:

Enjoy Mr Nurudeen! Awon skullminers!

E pain this Iyamuri well. grin grin grin

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Scottallen: 5:59am On Jan 09, 2020
Bighead9:

E pain this Iyamuri well. grin grin grin

You're obviously retarded! Chukwu kpo gi oku. Ekwensu, mia gi onu!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Scottallen: 6:01am On Jan 09, 2020
Sirvingeo:

Dog should bite my land Lord .Anyway I'm from imo state but seriously our ladies are too promiscuous .

Mechionu ewu awusa! Is that any place without girls. Maybe, you are damn ugly. I understand if that's the case.

How do you guys call people promiscuous? Are you better in any way?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Bighead9: 6:02am On Jan 09, 2020
Scottallen:

You're obviously retarded! Chukwu kpo gi oku. Ekwensu, mia gi onu!

Allah ya tsune, Iyamuri barawo banza da wofi. grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by bioman: 6:18am On Jan 09, 2020
lets not generalize.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 09, 2020
Scottallen:

Mechionu ewu awusa! Is that any place without girls. Maybe, you are damn ugly. I understand if that's the case.

How do you guys call people promiscuous? Are you better in any way?

guy, you are not handsome than me oo. I am only speaking from experience, your experience might differ. But for me, Imo state ladies are very promiscuous. Reminiscing my college and service years every all them I encountered are very loose.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Bellotelli: 6:30am On Jan 09, 2020
Why wont they be highly promiscuous when all the tertiary institutions are located in Owerri.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Bellotelli: 6:34am On Jan 09, 2020
Charleys:

I've been to Owerri too and what I highlighted there is the number one bases for their promiscuity.

And secondly the number of Universities too.
I heard all their tertiary institutions are situated in Owerri.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Charleys: 6:41am On Jan 09, 2020
Bellotelli:

I heard all their tertiary institutions are situated in Owerri.

That is just a small part, they have colleges of Education, polytechnics, and basic sciences, schools of Nursing etc. Predegree schools too.

I believe people from other states go to live there to school so I believe part of that it's visitors that go there to prostitute, but it's happening In Imo state so it's still imo State.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Scottallen: 6:41am On Jan 09, 2020
Sirvingeo:

guy, you are not handsome than me oo. I am only speaking from experience, your experience might differ. But for me, Imo state ladies are very promiscuous. Reminiscing my college and service years every all them I encountered are very loose.

So, is there any state in Southern Nigeria plus the middle belt where you will not bang ladies as you want if you have the right coordination.

This is just a case of giving a dog a bad name just to kill it.

Why are you fixated on Imo State? You're very biased or you have a poor perception.

I think you are a loose guy also. It is only birds of a feather that flocks together.

Which state are you from? If you're from Imo State that means that your Mum, sisters,aunt, and all your female relations are also promiscuous? Am I right?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Scottallen: 6:45am On Jan 09, 2020
[s][s]
Charleys:

That is just a small part, they have colleges of Education, polytechnics, and basic sciences, schools of Nursing etc. Predegree schools too.

I believe people from other states go to live there to school so I believe part of that it's visitors that go there to prostitute, but it's happening In Imo state so it's still imo State.
[/s][/s]

There's prostitution everywhere! It doesn't mean a thing. You guys like to shout Imo state up and down for no reason!
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 09, 2020
ScotMisile:

Your name tells the kinda fella you are....you can even suck menstrual blood from pussy
in trying to defend your city babes you utter this kinda statement, guy, Jiri ya wayo! My good friend is an Owerri woman,she told me how flirtatious her Owerri girls are, she even said 'owerri nchise'where she's from it's too alarming. She said so.. I had to caution my Owerri pal to cut down the men she's dating.average of 4 men visit her room,I fought her one day because her neighbours made jest of her flirting around with too many men.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Ernesthugo(m): 6:50am On Jan 09, 2020
Kingsteve:
If you're a guy, you would understand better. I grew up in Owerri, schooled in Owerri... Secondary and uni. My parents still reside in owerri, so I comment with facts, not assumptions.
Sex is cheap in owerri. The girls fvck like rabbits. Look at the number of hotels in owerri. That says it all really! It is what it is!
Having said that, not all girls in Owerri are promiscuous though. Albeit...a tiny percent. Another name for Owerri is sin city. Go figure... Ha ranga gwogwo! grin
ur sister is part of the clan
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Charleys: 6:52am On Jan 09, 2020
Scottallen:
[s][/s]

There's prostitution everywhere! It doesn't mean a thing. You guys like to shout Imo state up and down for no reason!

Do you know why rochas created the department of couples fulfillment.....?

Because he noticed that they aren't getting married but only prostituting. Rochas even begged that people should marry all these ladies around therefore having two or three wives.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen / Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over / Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.