Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her (81289 Views)

Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Openbusiness: 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
sunshine1974:
I have caught a cheating girlfriend, I didn't go fighting the guy, it is senseless!!! Very simple, quit the relationship if you are no longer comfortable. Marriage/Relationship is not by force. It is those taking it to be be by force that end up like this.

If she had done anything stupid, she will be jailed and her husband will end up marrying the side chic and they will be enjoying themselves while she's rotting in jail
so she should just quit her marriage because she caught her husband cheating? What if they have kids, what if they have been married donkey years? Smh! Bye...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by BiafraforTrump: 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
Yoruba women losing their husbands to Igbo women since 1920.. grin grin grin
Who no like better thing? unlike.... this.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by unbitchable(m): 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
dominique:
As much as I am against public confrontation, if you knowingly date a married man, you deserve every bit of humiliation that comes your way.
when has it become a crime for a married man to date some other lady. Nature made the man, marriage didn't. Nature is a stronger force than the vows he may have made to his wife. free married men, biko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by sunshine1974(m): 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
That useless woman never jarm trailer oo undecided

That girl is calm.

If na mad girl she jarm her body go tell her.

Nonsense go home and fight with your stupid husband and leave that innocent girl alone.

You can't try that shit with me, I go jam jam you eh angry
u be confirmed naija olosho. You get mouth

3 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Neddstark: 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
If you must be a sidechic or sideguy, you must know how to defend yourself.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by richPHAROAH: 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
husband...suck this dick till i cum
wife....i cant oooo
when husband go gets the real deal outside , she begin to dey make noise cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by FloraEC(f): 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
bukatyne:
When would wives learn to stop going after side chics and face their husbands?

If the side chic doesn't come to confront you in your space, why not face the man who caused the mess.

After fighting this one at Ikeja Mall, hope she is ready to go to the Palms to fight another one tomorrow.
I just read on IG that the side chic is married too, always calling the man at odd hour and sending nudes too even threatening him.
That the woman ran into the lady and not that she followed her

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
sunshine1974:
she should go and pour acid na and spend the rest of her miserable life in jail, we have many of them rotting in jail. I'm sure u are aware of the last one that even peed on a lady after beating her blue black. She's bin sentenced and will probably regret for the rest of her life
But the side chic 'asset' has been destroyed already..

Hell has no fury like a wife who discovered her rival!! !

Single ladies should leave married men alone!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Kilamiti: 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
Aiyk2333:

the essence of marriage is procreation. the high time woman know this the better. men keep cheating and it keeps getting worse. I have a girlfriend of two years, I'm already tired, imagine being married for life

And she's already tired of your dick Sir. Women only stay because they pity you. They have plenty dicks to ride but decide to keep the ones who are foolish not to catch them cheat

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Neddstark: 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
Openbusiness:

so she should just quit her marriage because she caught her husband cheating? What if they have kids, what if they have been married donkey years? Smh! Bye...

Then settle it with the husband. What this woman did, if she jam correct street girl, dem go beat am blue black.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by sunshine1974(m): 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
Openbusiness:

na una dey do for better for worse, wedding vow na scam. If it's not working its not working. Would you rather prefer to die in a toxic marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
bukatyne:

I hope the wife intends to kill all the side chics.

The one she can get info about. They have money to pay Intel's

Even some of the husband's friends are Intel's
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Nastofar(f): 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
Smh. The money wey this babe go claimed from her husband later eehh, that is if it is through that they are dating. The husband can even decide to marry her as second wifey self.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Vloml222(f): 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
This lady just lost her man to that chick,looking at the video, the side chick maintained her cool,she could have bounced back to defend herself ,she didn't she just try to ignore n walk away...tell me this now,if the man saw this video,he wont feel remorseful or threatened that the wife has cut him but rather get embarrassed and seize this moment to be in the other chick arms because the chick respected n play matured,this will encourage the man more...women loves ,Men are logical.....
This is a very ,I mean very wrong way to save a marriage or home.......you dont just scratch because its unbearable...
In all of these now,she will go home and be apologising to her husband for embarrassing her own self....
Woman we should learn how to handle some certain situation...nothing every fight is won by shouting or clapping hands together......

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by franchasng: 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
fairy88:
[sub][/sub]
My friend shut up there, a man who wants to cheat will always cheat, if the woman like let her worship the husband, be obedient,cook good meal,stay naked and sexy, do all things in this world, they will still Waka outside, u know why?
Because they swear for them....�����
lol, true. Men are born polygamous and whether we take it or not, that is the saddest truth. All those cheating women are only trying to be as bad as men as a consolation or in their effort to tame men by letting men know they can also cheat, but they cannot be as bad as men who are born explorers cry
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by sunshine1974(m): 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
eni4real:
But the side chic 'asset' has been destroyed already..

He'll has no fury like a wife who discovered her rival!! !

Single ladies should leave married men alone!!!
I pray you have sense in 2020.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kilamiti:

And she's already tired of your dick Sir. Women only stay because they pity you. They have plenty dicks to ride but decide to keep the ones who are foolish not to catch them cheat
Fake news!!
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by olabrinks(f): 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
Wife behaving like a tout whilst the side chick is smoothly running away from her. The wife is very masculine, you can already tell from the video. It’s not as if the side chick is very young or beautiful, but character really plays a role in a lot of things. Nothing beats a peaceful woman.
StarUp:
From that video, you can tell why her husband decided to leave her and go for a "calm side chick"...THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR...no wisdom whatsoever on the part of the so-called-wife...SMH

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
sunshine1974:
I pray you have sense in 2020.
Logic is irrelevant when a wife is angry!!

Just don't cheat!!

Acid everywhere!!!
Castration everywhere!!!

I pity you undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by kuzee(m): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
mehn this our generation is really mess up

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Amorprincesa24: 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
Terrible! She shouldn't have done that. She should confront her husband. Am very sure its the man that does the running after.

I don't know why some men don't respect themselves. Just look at what he made his wife do.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by sunshine1974(m): 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
eni4real:
Logic is irrelevant when a wife is angry!!

Just don't cheat!!

Acid everywhere!!!
Castration everywhere!!!

I pity you undecided
how old are you?
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Spain007(m): 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
grin

See ooo! Chaiii... the wife has the right to go berserk especially when her family are suffering in terms of a husband's attention, basic needs, financial support coz the mumu guy is busy spending his time & money to other women undecided

I juz don't get why a lot of men still wanna get married yet they know they can't keep their itchy d*ck inside their pants sha lipsrsealed

Nawa ooo!

Abegi....dis days na women hold flag in cheating
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
sunshine1974:
I have caught a cheating girlfriend, I didn't go fighting the guy, it is senseless!!! Very simple, quit the relationship if you are no longer comfortable. Marriage/Relationship is not by force. It is those taking it to be be by force that end up like this.

If she had done anything stupid, she will be jailed and her husband will end up marrying the side chic and they will be enjoying themselves while she's rotting in jail
Marriage is different tho undecided
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Elnino4ladies: 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
God would not let us marry women that would be beating our side chicks in public ��
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
sunshine1974:
how old are you?
Am I the one that will suggest acid to her??

You are pretending like you have never read such news on Nairaland!!

Be real for once!!!
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Saintmary(f): 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
Nedublinkz1:
The faithful men have no money
And the rich one's are exploring

Gbam

Nigerian women, make your own money oooo

The more money you have, the less of a god your husbands become to you

Start valuing yourselves ooooo
Make money oooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by OnlineWell(m): 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
Who knows with this level of calmness and maturity, maybe she is already pregnant for the man

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Amorprincesa24: 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
Wow cheesy what is happening to our generation?
FloraEC:

I just read on IG that the side chic is married too, always calling the man at odd hour and sending nudes too even threatening him.
That the woman ran into the lady and not that she followed her

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by NwanyiOkpa(f): 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

That you warning her with acid?

Okay.. I will arrange her final disappearance.

Hope am civilised now

Ok.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Bbbwings: 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
Stupid woman
No go meet your husband
And pound yam for him head

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me / Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) / Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.