Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things (93621 Views)

My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This / Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Zombiekiller010: 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
Bastard girl
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by RomeoEmpire(m): 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
fatymore:
That's not revenge.

Independent ladies like us will pay the bill and ask you to be pick more on us...
Really? Oya let's go on a date.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
Something I did in my first year at school naim u still dey do now dey happy...are u a sad lil individual?!
I had a similar case with a chic I met at a church conference,who wanted to just eat me....I had spent 25k for a dinner gown she wanted and 15k to fix her bad phone screen when it done on me she just using my head...Na so so come and take me out naw yet no show,just thank u kiss...The day my cousin sister told me she knew her and that so I was her new maga?!That very evening she called me to come and take she and her friend for Shawarma,I just told her I can't and she was like u can't kini?I said no I don't have money,and she was like it's not abt the money ooo.That they'll pay for the Shawarma themselves that she just wanted me to come...I said no,u guys can do without me then,she said fine but kept calling me through the whole night but I never picked.. Refused seeing her again and even after a week we saw when entering a mall and I said,Hi! She wanted to stop to chat a say some gibberish but I just walked away and ignored her.
My guy,the babe worry me til I finally Blow that her kpekus wey she bin dey use do me longathroat com still dump her.Na so e suppose be....What u did was just Disgraceful...Not revenge.

8 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by victorazyvictor(m): 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
grin see as babes avoided this thread like plague.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by GreenDee(f): 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Wapchrist1(m): 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Digmygold: 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2020
IpobAntidote:
Hibachi grill? That's some cheap shit. Should have picked a nice fancy expensive restaurant to pull this off. Hibachi is like 20 dollars or less self. Come on bro, you can do better than that.

Na roasted plantain and groundnut him dey buy the babe before. grin
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Digmygold: 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2020
Numerouno94:
Hope u saw her pants nd entered Jerusalem? Cos if u did nt den d revenge no legit.
U 4 buy dat Aboki man power nd fuckkk hell comot 4 her pussy after which u push her frm ur apartment. Simple. He who laff last laffs best.

Its your type that will bear greedy daughters. Karma dey wait you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Warmaterial(m): 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2020
fatymore:
That's not revenge.

Independent ladies like us will pay the bill and ask you to be pick more on us...
. See one of them
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by saint17: 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2020
I just hope I wouldn't hear story that touches the heart
Please is there any Available platform where I can raise funds to solicit for my tuition fees
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
benji93:
You better be careful, MrCock is on your heels grin. You are indeed everywhere. grin

This place is nobodys father's land. I can chose to be everywhere, not any body's biz.
Please you guys should mind your biz.

You didnt register me here, I registered myself and I'm not a kid. So stop rubbing it in my face how I'm everywhere. Ok?
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Digmygold: 11:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
Sweeetheart:
so what's the revenge there? some guys can sabi mumu ehn

I'm sure the money you've spent on her must have triple the things you bought her

the only thing that make a lady feel guilty is when you've enter her even if na once, shame no go allow her call you maga

Childish talk. Shame for wetin? You fvck am she fvck you. Equation balance. You know how many men enter your maleh before your paleh chop left over?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Digmygold: 11:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
milemimi93:
the moment i saw the heading, i already know wat the revnge was. my qustn is, is dis d only revnge techque? wat hapns to poisnin her drink?

Haha that na murder. He could get caught, prosecuted and killed by hanging.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by benji93: 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
Why are you boiling over? Cool down. I was just joking. I was on the other page, where you guys had a heated exchange. I wandered into this thread, saw your moniker and just passed a seemingly soft comment. Sorry for wandering into your space. I thought there were some friendly people here. Maybe you should read my comment again and give it a thought.
Jewessgratitude:

This place is nobodys father's land. I can chose to be everywhere, not any body's biz.
Please you guys should mind your biz.

You didnt register me here, I registered myself and I'm not a kid. So stop rubbing it in my face how I'm everywhere. Ok?

1 Like

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by ngwababe(f): 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
cheesy grin

Some ladies are gluttonic in nature. Always ready to leach on guys without providing anything in return. Always asking and requesting for mundane of things and thinking sex and their amoeba shaped body is all they got to offer.

Guys should try and be like me.. You dont need to prove any thing to ladies. Infact, i have made it a duty nowadays to only pay for myself on a date. If she dont have money, I stand up and leave there. Ladies think they can order the restaurant and leave the Bill's on me. You must be joking.

What's a date biko? I was jejely on my own, you asked for my number, I gave you. You called for a date, and you expect me to pay? Please make me understand.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Digmygold: 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
Op you did not make her buy you a car and see you ride in it with another babe?

Op is a learner.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Adakintroy2: 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

This will only excite little boys on this forum. Not for men. They simply walk away once they get a hint of a lady's wrong intentions. Enjoy yourselves boys.

Richdad

You getting to full of yourself. Knowledge puffs up.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Adakintroy2: 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Why have the men of this generation suddenly become habitual wailers over what they give to a girl? Na wa ooo

What I see these days especially here on Nairaland are women in Men's clothing.
Gone are the days when men carry our their responsibilities without whinning. Now, na so so wailing, crying and revolting.

Now you know we use to carry burden?

Go tell it to post modern feminist that have been orienting women that they were kept as slave by men.

Don't even know what man feeds, clothes and sleep on the same bed with slaves.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
benji93:
Why are you boiling over? Cool down. I was just joking. I was on the other page, where you guys had a heated exchange. I wandered into this thread, saw your moniker and just passed a seemingly soft comment. Sorry for wandering into your space. I thought there were some friendly people here. Maybe you should read my comment again and give it a thought.

I'm sorry my love. Someone just angered me as at the same time I saw your comment so I just finished giving her a dose. That was why I replied you like that.

Oya sorry na. Nor vex mmuah!
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by COURVOISier(m): 11:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
sad
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by benji93: 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
I understand, nairaland is sometimes nothing but a war zone. It's amazing how we are able to exert our feelings in such an environment as though we are interacting with people we actually know. You may want to take a break, cos your head might explode. grin
Jewessgratitude:

I'm sorry my love. Someone just angered me as at the same time I saw your comment so I just finished giving her a dose. That was why I replied you like that.

Oya sorry na. Nor vex mmuah!

1 Like

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
ngwababe:

What's a date biko? I was jejely on my own, you asked for my number, I gave you. You called for a date, and you expect me to pay? Please make me understand.

Just to let u know.I've been on dates in a different continent and with foreign girls.Its always not the same.Just when u've spent like 50k on food and drinks like pizza and champagne.They will insist on seeing the bill and Insist on splitting the bill.U see them use their credit card and foot half the bill and u end up chesting half even though ur intention as a black man was to chest the full bill.Black mentality.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
benji93:
I understand, nairaland is sometimes nothing but a war zone. It's amazing how we are able to exert our feelings in such an environment as though we are interacting with people we actually know. You may want to take a break, cos your head might explode. grin

Nope. The person who angered me is not on Nairaland. She's on Facebook.

My head can't explode. I'm trying to grow a thick skin like NwaAmaikpe. grin
maybe you should watch it and try not to be friendly with anyone here cos you'll be disappointed.
Do not say I didn't warn you.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by luminouz(m): 11:55pm On Jan 09, 2020
Elbone2:
Something I did in my first year at school naim u still dey do now dey happy...are u a sad lil individual?!
I had a similar case with a chic I met at a church conference,who wanted to just eat me....I had spent 25k for a dinner gown she wanted and 15k to fix her bad phone screen when it done on me she just using my head...Na so so come and take me out naw yet no show,just thank u kiss...The day my cousin sister told me she knew her and that so I was her new maga?!That very evening she called me to come and take she and her friend for Shawarma,I just told her I can't and she was like u can't kini?I said no I don't have money,and she was like it's not abt the money ooo.That they'll pay for the Shawarma themselves that she just wanted me to come...I said no,u guys can do without me then,she said fine but kept calling me through the whole night but I never picked.. Refused seeing her again and even after a week we saw when entering a mall and I said,Hi! She wanted to stop to chat a say some gibberish but I just walked away and ignored her.
My guy,the babe worry me til I finally Blow that her kpekus wey she bin dey use do me longathroat com still dump her.Na so e suppose be....What u did was just Disgraceful...Not revenge.
Lmaoooo...

What the guy did was revenge enough. Must he shine her Congo? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Spacewalker(m): 11:56pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hmmm,the guy try small

If I was the one,I would have slipped some substance into her drink that will make her purge continuously for 3 days and it would also damage her intestine permanently.

One thing I don't joke with is my emotions, if u mess with me,then be ready to dance to the music.

Many people saying the guy did not try,maybe u would be happy if the guy arrange boys to go and beat her up and maybe rape her abi

Anyways I have said my own,toy with my emotions and u will understand savagery at its best. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by poseidon12: 11:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
Davash222:
A girl paying for what she ate ain’t no revenge!!

She paid for what both of them ate.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by tealaw(m): 12:00am On Jan 10, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
This is why I hate broke boys
Just a couple of plates of food and movie dates and he feels entitled to the girl’s body
Abeg! A normal big boy would just have dusted his feet and left but trust broke angry boys to pull dumb stunts like this.
Congrats, you just made a big fool of yourself. You now have the reputation of being a scrub who dine and dashes on dates.

Your Dad is one of them broke boys. I wonder why Otedola's daughter is not taking advantage of men �.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Germi9: 12:00am On Jan 10, 2020
That was how I was traveling from Abuja to Lagos,getting to Lagos a girl we boarded same bus offered to show me a nice but not too expensive hotel to pass the night, on our way,next thing she said she was hungry and she wanted to eat at chicken republic well I obliged since she was taking me were to rest as I was too tire,but guess what...she ordered for two take away of fried rice and chicken and I was like WTF wen we left there, we took a taxi to the hotel ..I got out of the taxi payed the taxi guy walked straight inside the hotel without even asking her "what's your name"while I was going I could feel the look in her eyes ..like why didn't he bother to know me more..

1 Like

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by tunde82seidat(f): 12:05am On Jan 10, 2020
Do you know that you can be a proud owner of plot of land in ibeju lekki with just 850k .Call or whatsapp 07034501888

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Goes To The Kitchen Naked / Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.