Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things (93648 Views)

My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This / Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by CaptainFM1: 12:11am On Jan 10, 2020
Lol....it only shows how "un-gentlemanlike" you are. Same girl would win if she post such damage report of you to the lady-folks. They will all start running away from you, and you will think one JuJu from your village is hunting you.

Rule No.1...you have to take care of ladies even if you may not get anything out of it. It's only when you have not made enough money that you will think a lady is after your money!
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by AreaFada2: 12:14am On Jan 10, 2020
What's the point?

Taking a girl out does not mean she must become your girl. It is to get to know each other and check for compatibility

You might even discover some habits of hers that put you off.

Some girls may start out to chop and clean mouth but ends up becoming your gf or even wife.

Just do not borrow to or spend what you cannot afford on any girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 10, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...

What the guy did was revenge enough. Must he shine her Congo? undecided
Most times they're like Boxes I just want check them out..How u go feel say u dey pet mango dey wait till e go ripe fall for u while some persons else where they pluck am even use salt dey eat am any how?!.My brother na u cum be the biggest mugu if u no reach shine the Congo oooo.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by benji93: 12:16am On Jan 10, 2020
I am not exactly a newbie here. And i have had my fair share of rants. My rants are usually in the sports section though. I am just a visitor here, and i usually ignore posts from this section,
but i thought otherwise today and decided to peep in, and I wasn't disappointed. The drama here is quite intense, intricate and in different forms. Chaotic, but interesting grin. I have been here for a while, but i am really just hearing about NwaAmaikpe. I checked him out, and the guy is quite assertive and his posts are shrouded in mystery . Good luck with trying to get him to communicate back. grin grin.
Jewessgratitude:

Nope. The person who angered me is not on Nairaland. She's on Facebook.

My head can't explode. I'm trying to grow a thick skin like NwaAmaikpe. grin
maybe you should watch it and try not to be friendly with anyone here cos you'll be disappointed.
Do not say I didn't warn you.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by abbey621(m): 12:18am On Jan 10, 2020
CaptainFM1:
Lol....it only shows how "un-gentlemanlike" you are. Same girl would win if she post such damage report of you to the lady-folks. They will all start running away from you, and you will think one JuJu from your village is hunting you.

Rule No.1...you have to take care of ladies even if you may not get anything out of it. It's only when you have not made enough money that you will think a lady is after your money!

Wake up from your slumber and smell the coffee, even rich guys can be petty as f*ck, no one likes being played....lol.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by ngwababe(f): 12:25am On Jan 10, 2020
culturedboss:

Just to let u know.I've been on dates in a different continent and with foreign girls.Its always not the same.Just when u've spent like 50k on food and drinks like pizza and champagne.They will insist on seeing the bill and Insist on splitting the bill.U see them use their credit card and foot half the bill and u end up chesting half even though ur intention as a black man was to chest the full bill.Black mentality.

Why will you spend 50k on food and drinks on a date? That's eh, you call person pikin out, let me say because of your high taste, you ordered for champagne (not minding if the babe carry money come out) and then expect her to share bill with you?

Black mentality? You compare dollar and naira? Bro, you sef greedy.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Walkingkilo(m): 12:33am On Jan 10, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
This is why I hate broke boys
Just a couple of plates of food and movie dates and he feels entitled to the girl’s body
Abeg! A normal big boy would just have dusted his feet and left but trust broke angry boys to pull dumb stunts like this.
Congrats, you just made a big fool of yourself. You now have the reputation of being a scrub who dine and dashes on dates.

Must you bring sentiments into this?

The following phrases "broke angry boys" and "normal big boys" you used up there gave you away

You're no different from the said lady in the story. If you're any different, then you're far worse.

Entitled greedy gold-digging leech.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by divineappo(m): 12:44am On Jan 10, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Just a couple of plates of food and movie dates and he feels entitled to the girl’s body
Abeg! A normal big boy would just have dusted his feet and left but trust broke angry boys to pull dumb stunts like this.
Congrats, you just made a big fool of yourself. You now have the reputation of being a scrub who dine and dashes on dates.
ashi
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Sniper101(m): 12:51am On Jan 10, 2020
Godhead4:

So how much exactly should he spend before feeling entitled ?

"An amount her Daddy can't spend on her" grin
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Paramount01(m): 1:08am On Jan 10, 2020
fatymore:
That's not revenge.

Independent ladies like us will pay the bill and ask you to be pick more on us...

Wow!!! Good shoulder we now act the way you people do...a guy will invite u for a date u come with your family

1 Like

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by hanslem(m): 1:21am On Jan 10, 2020
Mtew...
When you can lure her to a nice shop and make her pay for an iPhone 11..
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by BENEAMATA: 1:22am On Jan 10, 2020
Davash222:
A girl paying for what she ate ain’t no revenge!!
a girl " being forced " to pay for what she ordered on someone else is some start ! grin longthroat had to call her mum to bail her out . glutton .
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by BENEAMATA: 1:26am On Jan 10, 2020
hanslem:
Mtew...
When you can lure her to a nice shop and make her pay for an iPhone 11..
haa ! egbon , she go do sales girl for one and a half years oh .
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by therajah: 1:43am On Jan 10, 2020
Is this revenge!??
This is normal noow. A girl paid for ur food just once!!
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by MakyavelitheDon(m): 2:03am On Jan 10, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

Dude never mentioned anything about wanting her body he wanted her. And he found out she was just using him to get free goodies. That's deception. If you ain't down with a guy why chop his money?
From the way you dey vent.... I dey suspect say u dey among dem

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:03am On Jan 10, 2020
u fit chop my money, so far I dey get toto, we are good.

u chop my money, u no open toto, aaaahh! make I no talk.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 10, 2020
It annoys me how many guys try to buy a woman’s affection then complain when the girl turns them to magas.

You know your game is weak that’s why you were busy doling out cash hoping she would like you for your money. You can’t be offended when she now takes advantage of this. Nobody says No to free lunch.

What you do was childish not ‘badass’. Work on your personality and your game so you don’t have to keep paying to impress women. Funny thing is the guy actually fvcking that girl might not even be spending a dime because he has the game and personality that you lack.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by noCAP(m): 2:25am On Jan 10, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Why have the men of this generation suddenly become habitual wailers over what they give to a girl? Na wa ooo

What I see these days especially here on Nairaland are women in Men's clothing.
Gone are the days when men carry our their responsibilities without whinning. Now, na so so wailing, crying and revolting.

this is 2020, bitch! go get a job!

4 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 2:34am On Jan 10, 2020
cool
AwkaetitiBabe:
This story will excite only a certain class of people lipsrsealed

That's what happens when you simply cannot use ur tongue to count ur teeth as a man. I'm sure d lady refused to date him but he insisted, thinking taking her out will change her mind.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 10, 2020
Sweeetheart:
so what's the revenge there? some guys can sabi mumu ehn

I'm sure the money you've spent on her must have triple the things you bought her

the only thing that make a lady feel guilty is when you've enter her even if na once, shame no go allow her call you maga

Clap!
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 10, 2020
milemimi93:
the moment i saw the heading, i already know wat the revnge was. my qustn is, is dis d only revnge techque? wat hapns to poisnin her drink?

shocked
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 10, 2020
Bro you are very right. I hv had similar experience as well but here in Nig the story is not the same.
The guy no do well at all....he should have ordered more stuff even a take away.
That is it ! Serve her what she serve others ..... pls do read how to get rich by Donlad Trump and you will appreciate this simple fact
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 10, 2020
Idaraobong5:
God give me a man like this and I won't take him for granted

Really?
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by TheRedpillguy: 2:53am On Jan 10, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
LoL coming from a person they are paying for food and everything else with nothing to offer. This opinion is next to shit.
Guys keep posting stories like this so that men will learn and stay away or smash and dash on this type of women. Don't be feeding prostitutes.

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 10, 2020
Elbone2:
Something I did in my first year at school naim u still dey do now dey happy...are u a sad lil individual?!
I had a similar case with a chic I met at a church conference,who wanted to just eat me....I had spent 25k for a dinner gown she wanted and 15k to fix her bad phone screen when it done on me she just using my head...Na so so come and take me out naw yet no show,just thank u kiss...The day my cousin sister told me she knew her and that so I was her new maga?!That very evening she called me to come and take she and her friend for Shawarma,I just told her I can't and she was like u can't kini?I said no I don't have money,and she was like it's not abt the money ooo.That they'll pay for the Shawarma themselves that she just wanted me to come...I said no,u guys can do without me then,she said fine but kept calling me through the whole night but I never picked.. Refused seeing her again and even after a week we saw when entering a mall and I said,Hi! She wanted to stop to chat a say some gibberish but I just walked away and ignored her.
My guy,the babe worry me til I finally Blow that her kpekus wey she bin dey use do me longathroat com still dump her.Na so e suppose be....What u did was just Disgraceful...Not revenge.

You're an expert in your field! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by jasman1: 2:59am On Jan 10, 2020
What’s new here? Most women date you for what they can get, don’t be foooled
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 3:02am On Jan 10, 2020
ngwababe:

What's a date biko? I was jejely on my own, you asked for my number, I gave you. You called for a date, and you expect me to pay? Please make me understand.

" I was jejely on my own,.."
That got my attention... grin
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 10, 2020
Spacewalker:
Hmmm,the guy try small

If I was the one,I would have slipped some substance into her drink that will make her purge continuously for 3 days and it would also damage her intestine permanently.

One thing I don't joke with is my emotions, if u mess with me,then be ready to dance to the music.

Many people saying the guy did not try,maybe u would be happy if the guy arrange boys to go and beat her up and maybe rape her abi

Anyways I have said my own,toy with my emotions and u will understand savagery at its best. angry

Gbefun!
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by OyinO: 3:11am On Jan 10, 2020
That's not ultimate revenge but ultimate backwardness and criminal mindedness.
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 10, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Of course you won't see the part where she said she had no intentions of having anything to do with him. Your brain can't also reason that no matter how much he spends he won't see her bra...But u will still insult him for becoming a little less foolish as you are pained that your fellow girl has lost free meals...I know u can relate cos u must be just like her

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Chuka002: 3:13am On Jan 10, 2020
I have done a detailed research for my African
in Diaspora finding it hard to get Nigeria food

stuffs due to your busy schedule.

Most people eat junks and all kind of foriegn

food which has complications to the body later

on, and sometimes it gives excessive fat.

I am bringing a solution to your door step.
Green Sun food export is here to profer

solutions to this problem. Lets take your

orders of Nigeria food stuffs and it will be

sent to your door steps.

We can get Food stuffs like Egusi( Melon

seed), Ogbono, Bitterleaf, Yam, Red Oil, Amala

(yam flour) Beans(white and brown), Ijebu

Garri, stock fish, etc.. Please tell us want

you want, we are one text or call away.

We are just a Whatsapp Message away.

Mr Precious +2349067019624
Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by Nobody: 3:21am On Jan 10, 2020
fatymore:
That's not revenge.

Independent ladies like us will pay the bill and ask you to be pick more on us...
Shut up ur mouth was the girl independent As for you keep making noise here because we all know naija girls we never pay for their meal on a date with a guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Goes To The Kitchen Naked / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.