Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) (111780 Views)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by doe: 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
No be she. That one gateman chop na obehi wey replace this one.

daddytime:
No be the one wey gateman dey chop that year be this?

It is well...

Karma dey revolve like barber chair...this includes the said ex husband or whatever...

All una small small pikins dem wey say una wan cut corners to get rich at all cost by reaping from where you never sown, make una begin learn lesson. There is more to life than feeding fat and reckless at the back of the innocent.

Dem no need to curse you, the natural law of justice comes to play.

This disgrace rub everybody not just the woman.

I no go yarn at all...

Na so my ex wife sef don dey go...

It's our Nairaland baby's birthday jare

https://www.nairaland.com/5625222/nairaland-babys-still-transforming-positive#85691884

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by daddytime(m): 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
doe:
No be she. That one gateman chop na obehi wey replace this one.

Okay
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by ZaOzaRoom(m): 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
edoairways:

But it wouldn't pain him if he sleeps with his maid
You people sound foolish when you try to compare a woman with a man.

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by lebete3000: 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
psalmsmiles:
circle of life. You`re at the top one minute and at the lowest the next. Who you help and the good you do while you`re on top has determines how long you last in the pit when you fall...

This is not always the case. Heck it's even inversely proportional in most cases sef...

Wisdom is what remains profitable to direct not just being a goody-goody.

Job did good cos he was scared of experiencing what others suffer, that's why he said: "what I feared greatly has come upon me"

Use your head inside life my brother, or them go use am for you...
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by CorleonOfSicily: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
melodytos:
First Wife Of Edo State Billionaire Cacudu Benson, Who Is The Owner Of One Of The Biggest Hotels In Benin "Royal Marble Hotel" Cries Out For Help!!!

click to watch the full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTs2PDe6Umg

A time to sow and a time to reap
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Octopusssy(f): 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
He dropped her on Ring Road, but she isn't disabled. What stopped her from working? Even some disabled people are managing to eke out a living.

2 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Truthbites: 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
And for the poster, let me tell u this...you posted a wrong story. This is not Obehi. Obehi was Kakudu Benson's second wife. She didn't have kids for him. She relocated to America. We heard then she slept with the house boy not gate man. .. granted ...but this woman in the video is the first wife who had 3kids for him . If she slept with gateman.then something is wrong with Kakudu. He was a big 419 those days. Maybe he used his manhood for his wealth. He should better send maintenance money for his wife, I beg. So two women gbensh your helps..u Kakudu must be the problem... yeye de smell

4 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by edoairways: 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
Oluwadamilare118:

Smile... Sure.
The word gateman is so fragile in this matter, what a least entity!
The society is messed up and they tend to favour a particular gender. The society supports male infidelity hence the male folk get away with easy but frown at the female folk. Same society frown at male rapist or molestation but remain mute when male are. Most women are responsible for this persistent trend because they can't think out of the box.
Back to the issue at hand, that woman should state her sin first to clear all doubt. Some persons are alleging she sleep with her gateman but I haven't heard from woman or her husband. The incident happened years back so I expect she should have put things in place. People should ask whether non of her relatives assisted her

2 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by doe: 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
Make Una change the heading. This no be obehi..

melodytos:
First Wife Of Edo State Billionaire Cacudu Benson, Who Is The Owner Of One Of The Biggest Hotels In Benin "Royal Marble Hotel" Cries Out For Help!!!

click to watch the full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTs2PDe6Umg

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by newdawn2017(f): 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
It's so sad her husband left her in this terrible situation i hope she sue him
U think dis Nigeria is a lawful & law respecting nation? undecided
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Truthbites: 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2020
luluosas:
What if he used her for money rituals?

He did,I beg.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by edoairways: 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
ZaOzaRoom:

You people sound foolish when you try to compare a woman with a man.
I wonder who is more foolish between me and you. Probably you support infidelity because it involves a man but hate it because it involves a woman. Both parties had committed an abominable act before God and man. One party uses culture to suppress the other while the suppressed succumb to cheap blackmail. Before the eye of God they are both guilty and will never make it to his glorious paradise. In this case the woman did hence she should be condemned wholeheartedly but if it involved a man,same method should be applied.

2 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by newdawn2017(f): 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
gregyboy:
Her promiscuousness as cost her this life

Even her children won't even help her...

Sleeping with a gateman...e go pain d man ooh

Fear women
shocked Then d woman brought it upon herself. Now she nor fit see choice prick Bleep again. undecided
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
End result of Barbara The Builder!!!

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by edoairways: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
loswhite:
since you want to be the man go and make your own billion then you can choose to sleep with anybody you like
That is why the society will keep on experiencing chaos because you and others support abnormality. The world will keep on seeing aggressiveness and hatred because you and others supports evil. Infidelity should be condemned wholeheartedly ( whether it involves male or female)

3 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by toprealman: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
IgboSomalia:

The jazz man also disabled her hands, her work ethics, her innovative spirit and made her incapable of fending for herself?

They always switch off when a rich "Maga" comes for them. Couldn't she have learnt a trade, start a business etc.
If she slept with their gateman as alleged, who am I to judge the case.

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Hottdawgg: 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
bukatyne:

Since she was a housewife, why didn't she travel about with him?

Don't be naive dear. She was a housewife not a travel companion

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by DavidEsq(m): 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
mrbyron:
Mysterious life
Even the grammar is seriously mysterious
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by D1zion: 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
don4real:

Hope you can help her with a good lawyer?
as simple as that.thumbs up for you bro for this ans.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by cybriz82(m): 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
virago:

You be agba awo , the fact that you mentioned MJ's "Who is it" shows you no be Indomie generation

grin grin grin help me tell them ooo.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Lerumo: 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
Some people on this thread are just spewing thrash. Hasn’t the woman suffered enough? Should her infidelity be paid with death?

It is this heart of stone that we Nigerians have that has put us in our current situation as a nation.

I implore whoever can help her to do so whether ex-wife of cacudu or not

3 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Truthbites: 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
Wettoid123:

You are very mad! Did you read the story at all of how obehi was fucking the gateman.

You are abusing someone over a story u know nothing about. This woman isn't the so called Obehi... she was wife before Obehi

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Shezzman: 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

Did you actually read this story?
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Collyno82(m): 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
I see you going the way of this woman
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by edoairways: 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
melodytos well-done. If am to believe the story I just saw, it would be difficult for her husband to forgive his wife. I need some answers to the following questions
1. Doesn't this woman have relatives or family members to cater for her?
2. Didn't she start one form of business or the other?
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by deavicky(m): 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
na soooo!!!! How many persons have u sued.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by larryking540: 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

For what ?

So she should get compensated for sleeping with the gate man ,,?

Make me understand what type of sue are you talking about here pls

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by D1zion: 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
edoairways:

women are always at the receiving end.but I feel no sorry for such women who dig their graves,if your husband has no time to service you,why not ask for divorce then get someone of your match,rather than engaging with a guardsman.

The likes if dangote is same thing,but the two wives he had asked for divorce & which he gave them.they left without any drama.& today they can be bold to call him & ask for anything if they need, which he'll give to them as they parted ways reasonably. Now this woman's own,not even your family will want to see you face to face,cos you've disgraced everyone not only yourself. You cut their source of income with your promiscuity. Carry your cross.

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Hokage001(m): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
edoairways:

Backward thinking

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by edoairways: 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
D1zion:
women are always at the receiving end.but I feel no sorry for such women who dig their graves,if your husband has no time to service you,why not ask for divorce then get someone of your match,rather than engaging with a guardsman.

The likes if dangote is same thing,but the two wives he had asked for divorce & which he gave them.they left without any drama.& today they can be bold to call him & ask for anything if they need, which he'll give to them as they parted ways reasonably. Now this woman's own,not even your family will want to see you face to face,cos you've disgraced everyone not only yourself. You cut their source of income with your promiscuity. Carry your cross.
You made a good point here.I appreciate your response.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Hokage001(m): 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
LadySarah:
Answering wife for nothing. Where is her own money she made while with her husband?

Just buying clothes and following the latest trends without any investment yet still sagged the gatrman.

If your husband brings the children for you, can you take care of them?Just chill till when they will start asking for their mum. That's your reward for infidelity.

Men and their hypocrisy! If the man was caught with the housemaid, the woman will be told to beg, find out why the help was his choice and pray against evil but the tables are turned, instead of him to forgive then up his game in the other room,she is in the streets.

That is your reward when you show ur worthlessness in a union.

It's a lesson to other women, keep answering wife, don't build yourself while he is doing his. ALOT OF THEM CHANGE WHEN BETTER KUDI ENTERS.

Example 1: Chioma aka Chef Chi
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
edoairways:

The society is messed up and they tend to favour a particular gender. The society supports male infidelity hence the male folk get away with easy but frown at the female folk. Same society frown at male rapist or molestation but remain mute when male are. Most women are responsible for this persistent trend because they can't think out of the box.
Back to the issue at hand, that woman should state her sin first to clear all doubt. Some persons are alleging she sleep with her gateman but I haven't heard from woman or her husband. The incident happened years back so I expect she should have put things in place. People should ask whether non of her relatives assisted her

Yes, that's a atrue fact from you.
Many attributes can be link to her homelessness.
What a world!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

xxxxxx / My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.