Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out (129687 Views)

The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out / Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act / My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by HallaDaTruth: 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
M : morons
A : animals
R : riff-raffs
L : lunatics
I : irresponsible
A : arrogant
N : nuisance
S : stupid

2 Likes

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by lovchalice(f): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
Madam is overreacting. Talk to the daughter
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by kay29000(m): 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ogegeodey:
Your doughter is a legend of the Marlians.

Thank God her heimen is intact.

Most times They pick these bad influence from outside the home or from social media. Unfortunately social media is here to stay and get worse.

I swear, social media has done a lot of damage to the minds of teens in the last ten years, and as you said it is going to get even worse in the coming years. I can't even imagine what would be happening in the next 10 years.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by karnap(m): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
from the look of the Guy, I just feel he is not healthy, don't know what is his achievement.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
Kingstanding:
. What is difference between Marlian and Nigeria politicians or leaders? Anytime any day I will choose Marlian than Nigeria politicians though not that Marlian is good but the case is that you should choose between kidnappers and armed robbers, if you know you know.
NM is much more better anyway any time than those useless politicians who keep teaching us bad stuffs daily
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by jaxxy(m): 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
Stupidity, when people like Rmd are supporting the trash why wudnt this be happening.

2 Likes

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Smellingrillmea: 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

Dude Wtf!
What is it about that guy that anyone in his right senses should be jealous of?

Everything that u don't have mate
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by glowingflame7: 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
It may be just a bit too late. Beat hell out of her but beatings alone will not solve the problem, especially at this stage. In fact, if care is not taken, it will make her worse.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
But why? And government did not see this Naira Marley guy to pick up and lock up in the prison for derailing these small children but were busy chasing bobrisky the other time with arms and ammunition.

Hmm...I wonder the kind of generation we are brooding.

2 Likes

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
If I read correctly I saw that the post said the girls were discovered pantless on further investigation please what further invey was that grin

2 Likes

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Kingstanding: 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
Enwhen:

God forbid

L
There is no element of good in BAD
. That's the probt you have. Then make your choice and let me see who is good in the choice you made.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
Smellingrillmea:

Everything that u don't have mate
Fame? I'd rather remain unknown than to become famous by negatively influencing the society.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
The guys dont wear belts, hence the trousers looses grip and freely falls, the girls have days they don't wear pants! What does that incite? There is something sinister about Naira Marley and his mission!
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Enwhen(m): 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
Kingstanding:
. That's the probt you have. Then make your choice and let me see who is good in the choice you made.

My choice is to follow God, and make this world a decent, joyful, fruitsful and peaceful place
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Smellingrillmea: 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
If I read correctly I saw that the post said the girls were discovered pantless on further investigation please what further invey was that grin

U will think that is what people should be worried about.....when adult are checking underage if she has panties....
Perverted teachers
They should all be investigated and charged
Because she is a minor
And see What people are talking about marley gang like seriously ..........
Big shame on the parents
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Smellingrillmea: 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

Fame? I'd rather remain unknown than to become famous by negatively influencing the society.

He aint influencing no one..... this case is a case of a perverted teacher checking if a girl wears panties....
That is illegal
They are minors
The school should be shut down
Never knew wearing no panties is a crime
Like seriously .....
Naira marley is just a man living his life anf being real it's hypocrites like you who judge him instead of facing the failed system
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Rolex66: 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
Efcc, make una finish work for this guy matter na.

He needs to cool off in jail.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by SamOyovwi: 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
I like Naira Marley and many if these Nigerian artists that smoke and drinks but will I ever smoke or drink alcohol? It's a big no. That's not my motivator in life
A305:
I am concerned as well because of the future of my daughter growing up in this generation of perverted norm.

Nairamaley does his music of ignorance of societal values. Human always find a way to break societal norms and values. And exchanging such acts with taboos, then call it (civilization, Invogue or trend). I have studied human to know human are very fickle and hypocritic in nature (including myself), Now when we sometimes express these innate tendercies and desires to act bad or taboos. We are quick to attribute such behaviour(s) to one person who started a questionable trend in the society.

Don't give me that crap about social media influence and peer influence, My question is, If your daughter had good founded morals enough not to undermine her will power, will she be easily influenced?

RMD daughter and Moet Abebe recently admitted being a Marlian but would they act like how your daughter acted?

Talk to your daughter.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Geeboy10(m): 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
So unfortunate...
The name 'Naira Marley' shd be banned... he shd be given a choice to either change his stage name or stop singing...
I even dislike this generation of musicians sef... what are they singing gan sef... undecided

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by ItooWorWor(m): 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
Weytin concern Naira Marley for this case now
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Munirboss(m): 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
mzBEAM:
It's well.

Truth be told the government should do something about that nigga that looks like an imbecilé.

Like they did to make him famous you mean, abeg forget government matter, they only make it worse.
Many of these kids don't no Naira Marley until after the EFCC arrest. That shit made him famous and the nigga use that attention well.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Bostin(m): 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
I'm not surprised because MALIANS is derived from the word ANIMALS .
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by WriterX(m): 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
kingjoe:
peer pressure is real.beating her is not the solution .rather teach her why she should not be influenced bythings easily.very soon she will enter university.not wearing pant is not the issue as many girls dont wear pants .they say it makes them uncomfortable. band wagon effect is just so terriible and just like wild fire.the marlians stuff wants to take over.its everywhere ,its so demonic,has bad meanings yet getting many fellowership daily. use this tw weeks for teaching her cause she will meet more in the future without your presence.

i have taught a lot and a cane and flogging are two things i dont do , flogging is for punishing a child not correcting nor making the child understand the need to change.
people quote religious basis for moral upbringing whilst leaving the social basis out of the picture.
they are going to flog the hell out of here and a month, two or three she is going to go back.
sit , take a day off , takd your child out sit and talk with him , tell him about life , the good the bad and the ugly .

sadly most parents think their duties to a child ends at been able to cater for their physical well being alone.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Khaleell001(m): 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
Xavfra:

NM is much more better anyway any time than those useless politicians who keep teaching us bad stuffs daily

You are confused.

How many politicians do you think have influence on people's lives especially young adults like musicians?
How many.
It seems you don't understand the power of psychology of sound if you do, you will see the poison in them.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
Smellingrillmea:

He aint influencing no one..... this case is a case of a perverted teacher checking if a girl wears panties....
That is illegal
They are minors
The school should be shut down
Never knew wearing no panties is a crime
Like seriously .....
Naira marley is just a man living his life anf being real it's hypocrites like you who judge him instead of facing the failed system
Not wearing panties isn't a crime, but it isn't proper. A group of students purposely set aside days in a week to not wear panties to school all in the name of a cult group, and you see nothing wrong with that? Did you even read what you wrote? Did you even read the write up?

Just because you don't want people to think you are fake doesn't mean you should go about living like nothing you do matters to yourself or the society.

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Munirboss(m): 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
Dyke spotted

Jewessgratitude:
But why? And government did not see this Naira Marley guy to pick up and lock up in the prison for derailing these small children but were busy chasing bobrisky the other time with arms and ammunition.

Hmm...I wonder the kind of generation we are brooding.

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Khaleell001(m): 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
ItooWorWor:
Weytin concern Naira Marley for this case now

Your moniker says it all....
You are also worwor in your thinking.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Giftedtu: 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
Naira marley from the pit of hell
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Elderstreetman: 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
A305:
I am concerned as well because of the future of my daughter growing up in this generation of perverted norm.

Nairamaley does his music of ignorance of societal values. Human always find a way to break societal norms and values. And exchanging such acts with taboos, then call it (civilization, Invogue or trend). I have studied human to know human are very fickle and hypocritic in nature (including myself), Now when we sometimes express these innate tendercies and desires to act bad or taboos. We are quick to attribute such behaviour(s) to one person who started a questionable trend in the society.

Don't give me that crap about social media influence and peer influence, My question is, If your daughter had good founded morals enough not to undermine her will power, will she be easily influenced?

RMD daughter and Moet Abebe recently admitted being a Marlian but would they act like how your daughter acted?

Talk to you byr daughter.

Nice one bro
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by imustsaymymindo: 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
And you have to go to social media to tell the whole world?

Bad Parenting. Kuro n be!

The young lady found better comfort in being a Marlian because: "O ba ni, ko ba je, Oma Iya mi mo wa pelu e"

Translation: Things may be bad and you may be suspended at school but Marlians would always be their Sister's keeper.

Stay happy and she jeje. You know that I dey with you.

On a serious note, matters like this are meant to be dealt private. The child would trust you better.

Which is what a Marlian would do anyway. I love Naira Marley.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by sanpipita(m): 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lots of girls don't wear pants, does this mean they are marlians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Federal University Oye Ekiti Post Utme / Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download / List Of Medical Courses In Nigeria, According To Relevance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.