Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up (107396 Views)

When A White Lady Got Pregnant For A Nigerian Man But Refuses To Come To Nigeria / If You Hurt A Woman That Loves You And She Promises To Deal With U, Do This! / He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by vincentjk(m): 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Which visitor I don't treat visitors more than i treat myself sad and I'm not someone that cooks always he rather takes me to an eatery

Instead of making food for your man you prefer him taking you to an eatery to soend his monies abi??

If I talk 1 now u go talk 10 asper feminist smh

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
vincentjk:

Instead of making food for your man you prefer him taking you to an eatery to soend his monies abi??

If I talk 1 now u go talk 10 asper feminist smh
So you want the heat of fire to spoil my skin,do you know how stressful it takes to make a meal

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by vincentjk(m): 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
So you want the heat of fire to spoil my skin,do you know how stressful it takes to make a meal

How will the heat of the fire damage your skin my dear, abi you cook with firewood??

I also make enticing dishes too, most times my friends think I go out and buy a well prepared food then present it to them in a garnished way. Esp female friends

Cooking is a thing of fun

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Holywizard: 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
NewDelhi:

That's also what I do bro.... I delete their number and cut them off immediately. I no get time for nonsense. This is one reason ashawo/oloso better, she knows what she's coming for and it's a deal so theres almost no chance she will disappoint. Someo of these girls you for don even spend enough money ontop her was wey u fit use Bleep like 20 ashawo yet Dem go dey misbehave.
do u know that I was so konjified yesterday, and I controlled a young beautiful Tiv babe like that right in the morning.
Do u know that the babe agreed to come by 2pm?
I called by 2.30pm and the fool told me to give her some mins to dress up.
3.30pm I didn't still hear from her and I called her.
Could u imagine that de mad fool changed her tone just to tell me that she felt sick instantly.
I couldn't allow finish her statement and I ended the call, deleted and unfriend her on Facebook.

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
vincentjk:

How will the heat of the fire damage your skin my dear, abi you cook with firewood??

I also make enticing dishes too, most times my friends think I go out and buy a well prepared food then present it to them in a garnished way. Esp female friends

Cooking is a thing of fun
Cooking is stressful

I hate to cook it's not my hobby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
Holywizard:
do u know that I was so konjified yesterday, and I controlled a young beautiful Tiv babe like that right in the morning.
Could u imagine that de mad fool changed her tone just to tell me that she feel sick instantly.
I couldn't allow finish her statement and I ended the call, deleted and unfriend her on Facebook.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy it's obvious you kept her as a friend just because of sex

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by vincentjk(m): 3:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Cooking is stressful

I hate to cook it's not my hobby

So if I happen to ask for your hand in marriage you won't be making food for me rather you prefer us often visiting eateries to have our meal

1 Like

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Uyi168: 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
MizCharlotte:
That's why guys should forget about these girls and focus more on money . When you have money and they know, na dem go dey disturb you say they wan visit you, sleep at your place etc. If you say you r not around or they can't come, them go even dey vex for you say so you are denying /avoiding them abi. I used to pursue one girl like that. She gave me all sorts of attitude and barely picks my calls. The moment she saw me driving out one day (it wasn't even my car grin) , she gazed without saying anything. That night I got a strange call, it was her. She was like ehn so I forgot about her since all this days abi I couldn't even call her bla bla bla. After our lengthy discussion, she called again asking if she could come to my house the next day . Lol for my mind I was like nawa for women o. Money answereth all things.
Are u saying as we are chasing money ,we shouldn't grab pussyy or what

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by vincentjk(m): 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
This can be annoying but the most annoying one to me is how I invited a girl I've been chatting on facebook with (we call ourselves besties) to my dad's burial last year, kept reminding her and she promised to come but on the burial day called and called but the number was switched off... She didn't even call back to say sorry or ask how the burial went

Since that day I locked up but I won't unfriend her, will leave her to be seeing my posts and know when I hit it real big

I think she's kinda scared due to the way I speak, some say my grammar too much for person ear

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Holywizard: 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy it's obvious you kept her as a friend just because of sex
if u can't come, simply state it instead of giving one a false hope

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by centboy123456(m): 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
MizCharlotte:
That's why guys should forget about these girls and focus more on money . When you have money and they know, na dem go dey disturb you say they wan visit you, sleep at your place etc. If you say you r not around or they can't come, them go even dey vex for you say so you are denying /avoiding them abi. I used to pursue one girl like that. She gave me all sorts of attitude and barely picks my calls. The moment she saw me driving out one day (it wasn't even my car grin) , she gazed without saying anything. That night I got a strange call, it was her. She was like ehn so I forgot about her since all this days abi I couldn't even call her bla bla bla. After our lengthy discussion, she called again asking if she could come to my house the next day . Lol for my mind I was like nawa for women o. Money answereth all things.

bro it Nigeria woman not all women

4 Likes

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by centboy123456(m): 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
Holywizard:
It happened to me yesterday. Guess what...I deleted her number that same yesterday

bro u shouldn't have done that na
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2020
vincentjk:

So if I happen to ask for your hand in marriage you won't be making food for me rather you prefer us often visiting eateries to have our meal
When we get married then I'll learn to adapt to your lifestyle but i won't cook often just have this in mind......Like I said earlier cooking is stressful
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2020
centboy123456:

You dey mind all this immature boys sad
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
Educonomist:
Bros,, as u arrange ur room, clean everywhere so, shey u no happy??........

Na the wastage of alomo bitters pain am.

10 Likes

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
Holywizard:
if u can't come, simply state it instead of giving one a false hope
You inviting a girl over to your house just to eat the food you cooked but you want to take advantage of her so you can sleep with her isn't that false undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by alexmakaay(m): 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
NewDelhi:
Girls like this I don't waste time in deleting their number. ....Even if I see am for street or anywhere I go just bone like say I don't even know her.... No time for bullshìt. I see it as an act of disrespect, if you couldn't make it any longer you could have just picked my call and tell me. Deciding not to pick my call or switching off your phone doesn't make sense at all. ....

Bros with this reaction, e go still pain you last last. act like you don't care, greet and show up a smile whenever you meet her. there will be a perfect time to snub her. revenge is sweet when served cold.

20 Likes

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by sosospence(m): 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
centboy123456:

No time!

4 Likes

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Bigjohn123: 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
Busola, na man u b

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2020
Maybe that unprotected sex would have led to pregnancy and you’d have come here seeking for help.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by vincentjk(m): 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
When we get married then I'll learn to adapt to your lifestyle but i won't cook often just have this in mind......Like I said earlier cooking is stressful

You won't often cook cool

Then when we have like 3kids we'll have to be taking them to eateries for dinner/launch/breakfast when you don't feel like cooking!

Then my people will say you've jazzed me cry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by NewDelhi(m): 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
alexmakaay:

Bros with this reaction, e go still pain you last last. act like you don't care, greet and show up a smile whenever you meet her. there will be a perfect time to snub her. revenge is sweet when served cold.
Pain me for where. Me sef I get ego o person no fit dey use my head play ball. I don't like deceit at all .. I hate people who are cunny.

10 Likes

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by NewDelhi(m): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
Holywizard:
Could u imagine that de mad fool changed her tone just to tell me that she feel sick instantly.
Na so o I don't waste time to delete them straight up . Funny enough most of them still end up calling days later probably due to guilt or something

5 Likes

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Tallesty1(m): 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
NewDelhi:
Girls like this I don't waste time in deleting their number. ....Even if I see am for street or anywhere I go just bone like say I don't even know her.... No time for bullshìt. I see it as an act of disrespect, if you couldn't make it any longer you could have just picked my call and tell me. Deciding not to pick my call or switching off your phone doesn't make sense at all. ....
Met a bird recently, we flowed well.
Went to a couple of dates and then I asked her to come over one evening, she agreed but she didn't show up.

I called but she didn't pick so I parked well.

So later that night, she sent me a message on whatsapp, that she's sorry for not picking my calls. I replied okay.

Met her in church the other day and acted like I have never seen her before. Nah so she dey look me like mumu. She later sent me messages on whatsapp, but this time she detailed out why she couldn't come nor pick but who cares?

This happened when I dey village for Christmas oo. Beautiful ladies full everywhere so no time to waste.

Man must grab as many as he can before they become ugly by January ending

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by kingslj: 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
SeverusSnape:
I've been there, I know how it feels.

Sometimes, I will just text her out of anger "please don't come again, I'm going out, Thanks". She will start calling, time for me to do my own Shakara.

Had that experience in those days in Uniport.Spent my feeding allowance preparing food for her.She never came .Spent the rest of the semester eatiing pawpaw growing around the campus.

172 Likes 10 Shares

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by drey076(m): 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
kingslj:

Had that experience in those days in Uniport.Spent my feeding allowance preparing food for her.She never came .Spent the rest of the semester eatiing pawpaw growing around the campus.

7 Likes

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by foleskay(m): 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Change the venue for the meeting next time maybe an eatery or shopping mall or cinema i think she'll come.......Thank me later

Long throat. May atenuje no kee you.

7 Likes

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by ninetiethcrown7(m): 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2020
kingslj:

I’m dead grin grin grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by SeverusSnape(m): 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
kingslj:

Damn! grin

18 Likes

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by foleskay(m): 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
Kingjags:
O boy, the one wey pain me back in the days nah when this girl dn promise me say she they come, wey me I dn go carry Tramadol use( that was actually my first and the last time) Omo nah so the girl talk say her mama wan send her message and she no fit meet up. Omo nah only die I no die that day

Taking trammadol ontop pvssy. Lazy youth.

10 Likes

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by SmithRussell(m): 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Change the venue for the meeting next time maybe an eatery or shopping mall or cinema i think she'll come.......Thank me later
chop knuckle...
Then after buying the food, you won't eat there o.. You will take it to the house grin

5 Likes

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Auntyesther(f): 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
vincentjk:
This can be annoying but the most annoying one to me is how I invited a girl I've been chatting on facebook with (we call ourselves besties) to my dad's burial last year, kept reminding her and she promised to come but on the burial day called and called but the number was switched off... She didn't even call back to say sorry or ask how the burial went

Since that day I locked up but I won't unfriend her, will leave her to be seeing my posts and know when I hit it real big

I think she's kinda scared due to the way I speak, some say my grammar too much for person ear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.