Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up (107523 Views)

When A White Lady Got Pregnant For A Nigerian Man But Refuses To Come To Nigeria / If You Hurt A Woman That Loves You And She Promises To Deal With U, Do This! / He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by GeneralKoko(m): 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ladycewhy:

With the money exchanging hands in these so called brothels, rape is at a all time high undecided, so do we now say ,this generation of men are the most depraved? undecided

Na the bad examples you go ever find ,how about Otedola and his wife? undecided. And don't forget ned probably has a wife who he was with before he blow.

Now I see where your problem sterms from ,that's why I said before that there is something fundamentally wrong somewhere ,the bolded is a proof that you have an underlying issue. *Again,it's not normal to just pick some random girl ,hump and pour ,like how do people do that?* undecided.

@ the bolded
People of different class have engaged in such more than 5million Nigerians.
When y'all try to play hard to get with your pussies as if no be Bleep you go still use am Bleep.

I have no underlying issue , the fact is clear y'all girls like to front and guys these days don't have time for stress .

1 Like

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Akinbahm(m): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
drealcivilceno:

You might have meant well humans cannot be to careful sha.

Ok, I'm not an authority on this issue but She sensed that you using indirect format (she don find out the painful way). You were supposed to let her fall into the trap by herself. Be willing to loose a babe and you will get them, comfortably.

I'm not getting the message you trying to pass across biko come to my level grin
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by gregyboy(m): 7:09pm On May 22, 2021
oshaosha2014:
I like girls like you. You don’t waste a man’s time. We can just meet now and disintegrate the next minute because we couldn’t agree on you coming to my house. Unto the next. wink

You just blike me,
If everylady go straight to d point they ain't coming probs for nor dey convo for nor many
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by gregyboy(m): 7:35pm On May 22, 2021
mhayorstically7:
I don't know why am just coming across this thread but brethren as I type now am still waiting for her.. I sincerely pray this experience don't get real with me today

Did she show up
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by gregyboy(m): 8:12pm On May 22, 2021
Jimbadly:

Well, one thing I know is that if you keep deleting the numbers of any girl that does shakara for you or fails to show up for a date with you, then you will keep missing the opportunity to hit that pussy. That is the fact.

She didn't lose anything by not dating you, in fact you are the who lost the opportunity to taste her cookies, cos you're the one who first approached her for a relationship. Due to lack of patience and you hotheadedness, you lost the chance to dick her.

My brother, you need to have patience to deal with most ladies. Hit that pussy first, then you can dump her ass and do shakara for her afterwards, especially if she is a beautiful babe.

A more patient guy than you fvcked her afterwards, that's the fact.

Nah bro patient for what just to drill a pussy.. Nah bro

She also lost a chance to Bleep my dick, i could be cuter than the guy who later bleeped her because he was patient

Is either they accept to our terms of giving us the pussy wen we call for it or they loose a chance to taste our dick

Ladies want us to be patient and wait for their time before they can give us sex willingly but if you check d expenses and the attention and time wasted at the end it won't worth the pussy stress, at all, while they keep us waiting
They maybe offering a nigga they newly meant
The pussy

Most of them endup masturbating after turning down several guys offer to sex

They are more Pained when they loose us because they couldn't come to our house for sex, imagine a cute guy coming to your dm telling you to come to his house the following week but because of female pride you couldn't show up and the guys goes away only for a dude she doesnt like much, to be giving her the patient that she wants before sex

Thats why ladies give attitudes to men, because they want us to obey their own circle but we say no to it most often, and they tag us scum

The truth is the sharp ones will give in to sex a guy she likes days after they meant because they know if they loose it with their attitude the dick is gone forever

This is the circle you should understand
Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
Jimbadly:

Las las na you lose as you no fvck her pussy. She can boast to everyone that you no see her paynt much less gbenshing her.

wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by Jimbadly: 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

wink wink wink wink

I see you've been busy with the task I gave you, I am not impressed with only 3 mentions tho. GET TO WORK!!!! I need 578 mentions before 8 pm. I might send you sth. cheesy

1 Like

Re: When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
Jimbadly:

I see you've been busy with the task I gave you, I am not impressed with only 3 mentions tho. GET TO WORK!!!! I need 578 mentions before 8 pm. I might send you sth. cheesy

Using a friend's phone at the field.
Have a great week

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.