Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) (46732 Views)

How To Perform Tayammam / How To Make Ghusl (ritual Bath) For Major Impurity / Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by AntiChristian: 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
fortran12:

Why don't you defend your prophet? You had to go to the bible you guys claim is corrupt

I doubt you had ever seen those harsh verses before! Have you confirmed it?

Tell us what we should do to your LORD. How do we condemn him since you are here condemning Muhammad!

Hypocrites= Christians! They will leave the Message and divert attention elsewhere!
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by AntiChristian: 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
ContractKiller:
How does any of this equate to an agbaya big for nothing 55 year old man ejaculating for a 10 year old girl? cheesy

You want to avoid the question right? Stay on it! What do we do to your LORD for revealing those harsh law?
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by midnighter(f): 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
aadoiza:

I knew this is you were going with your tolerance and sincerity charade in your previous post but had to force it out of you grin grin. "Doesn't make sense" seems to be your favourite line. Try and get creative sometimes.

Besides, worshipping a dead vaginally-delivered god killed by mere mortals he created makes sense right? E don be for you people.

Its not a favourite line dear, it really doesnt make any sense. Which is why you avoided my question and began to rant smiley Try and get creative sometimes.

By the way is insulting people and waiting for them to answer back your Islamic method of proving a point So you are basically looking for ways to implicate anybody who questions your religion hahaha this also doesnt make any sense...!

It is actually irrational for a black woman with braided and oiled hair to pour water on her head because she had sex. Did she have sex with her scalp lmao and how many times in a typical week as a newly wedding bride is she going to be doing that

Why didnt you just try to justify drying out my scalp because of sex? Sex that my husband demanded for lol oh dear! Jumaa Mubarak
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by Jaynom(m): 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
najib632:

1. Both
2. Because you'll pray. How will you stand in front of the most pure without washing yourself.
NOBODY IS PURE! purity is not about washing the Outside. You can bathe with the most expensive Soaps and still be Filthy Inside

3 Likes

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by najib632(m): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
Jaynom:
NOBODY IS PURE! purity is not about washing the Outside. You can bathe with the most expensive Soaps and still be Filthy Inside
You pray physically bro stop pretending you don't know of baptism or Jesus washing his hands and feet before he prayed. You purify your heart with constant remembrance of Allah and doing good deeds. Allah is pure in every way or are you saying he is impure physically or you mean trying to respect His purity and glory by being clean is a waste of time?
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by ContractKiller: 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
And what do we do to this randy he-goat, stupid agbaya? This is first class pedophilic behaviour cheesy

[img]https://images./5avA3ernDKeOZVOUHG5rEp.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:

You want to avoid the question right? Stay on it! What do we do to your LORD for revealing those harsh law?
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
Jaynom:
1. Who should wash themselves? The man or the woman?
2. Why is it necessary to purify myself after having sex with my wife? As in ... That's my wife! What are we purifying?
Because one man who suffered from OCD and was always cleaning his hands and body asked them to do the same. His OCD was that of cleaning and odd numbers. If you pay close attention to Islam, you will realize that everything about them is odd numbers. Muhammad really messed their lives and heads up. In fact, he asked them to drink camel's urine and they are doing so today.

1 Like

Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by FiiahnAuto(f): 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
May Allah forgive everyone, but ignorance won't be an excuse in the Judgement day
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by aadoiza: 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
midnighter:

Its not a favourite line dear, it really doesnt make any sense. Which is why you avoided my question and began to rant smiley Try and get creative sometimes.

By the way is insulting people and waiting for them to answer back your Islamic method of proving a point So you are basically looking for ways to implicate anybody who questions your religion hahaha this also doesnt make any sense...!

It is actually irrational for a black woman with braided and oiled hair to pour water on her head because she had sex. Did she have sex with her scalp lmao and how many times in a typical week as a newly wedding bride is she going to be doing that

Why didnt you just try to justify drying out my scalp because of sex? Sex that my husband demanded for lol oh dear! Jumaa Mubarak
Yeah right. You know you're the only black woman in the world.
Just because our religion enjoins cleanliness and hygiene, which we're hell bent on observing, is the reason vaginally-delivered god worshippers like you are spitting bile since dawn. Haah!!!
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
AntiChristian:

I think you should ask Jesus this or his brother Holy Spirit.

Foolish guy!
The same Ruh that your Allah was given to Jesus abi
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by yetunsbay(m): 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
FloxySmart:

I’m not a Muslim but I think there is some sense in this
na person like u wan learn
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
mildflame:

Hmmmm.....why do u get more upset when Mohammed is slurred more than when Allah is slurred
Because Muhammad is the god and Allah was Muhammad's creation, his fall guy.
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by yetunsbay(m): 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
Chayson:
[s][/s]
Oga you no be Muslim

if any Muslim here doubt me he should check your posts

you even drink alcohol like crazy
even at that, no one is 100%
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
Crayfish09:

Still better than a useless religion where a useless biblican god rapes a minor to give birth to himself. now thats the definition of uselessness
It's like you haven't read your Quran, go and read Sura 19 and tell us how your Allah slept with Mariam too and deposited his spirit in her and she became pregnant and gave birth to Jesus.

That's the problem with cramming without understanding.
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
AntiChristian:

See your Book Here: Leviticus 15:1-15

The LORD said to Moses and Aaron grin

"Speak to the Israelites and say to them: `When any man has a bodily discharge, the discharge is unclean.
Whether it continues flowing from his body or is blocked, it will make him unclean. This is how his discharge will bring about uncleanness:
Any bed the man with a discharge lies on will be unclean, and anything he sits on will be unclean.
Anyone who touches his bed must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.
Whoever sits on anything that the man with a discharge sat on must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.
"`Whoever touches the man who has a discharge must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.
"`If the man with the discharge spits on someone who is clean, that person must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.
"`Everything the man sits on when riding will be unclean,
and whoever touches any of the things that were under him will be unclean till evening; whoever picks up those things must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.
"`Anyone the man with a discharge touches without rinsing his hands with water must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening.
"`A clay pot that the man touches must be broken, and any wooden article is to be rinsed with water.
"`When a man is cleansed from his discharge, he is to count off seven days for his ceremonial cleansing; he must wash his clothes and bathe himself with fresh water, and he will be clean.
On the eighth day he must take two doves or two young pigeons and come before the LORD to the entrance to the Tent of Meeting and give them to the priest.
The priest is to sacrifice them, the one for a sin offering and the other for a burnt offering. In this way he will make atonement before the LORD for the man because of his discharge.
The priest is to sacrifice them, the one for a sin offering and the other for a burnt offering. In this way he will make atonement before the LORD for the man because of his discharge.
"`When a man has an emission of semen, he must bathe his whole body with water, and he will be unclean till evening.
Any clothing or leather that has semen on it must be washed with water, and it will be unclean till evening.
When a man lies with a woman and there is an emission of semen, both must bathe with water, and they will be unclean till evening.
"`When a woman has her regular flow of blood, the impurity of her monthly period will last seven days, and anyone who touches her will be unclean till evening.

And you guys are here fooling yourselves

Cc: Contractkiller, midnighter, Blackseptember, Pnaman, Mildflame, Emmanuelhector

What should we do to the LORD for making such harsh laws? I suggest we crucify him!
you've simply exposed the fact that Muhammad plagiarized most of the laws in the old testaments, he initially prayed like the Jews by facing the temple in Jerusalem. He was a copycat, he did all those to get the support of the Jews.

He was a fabricator, a thief that plagiarized the scriptures. No wonder he died shamelessly while having sex.
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by yetunsbay(m): 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
midnighter:

Lol, if you like go and drown your head in water and give yourself dandruff and scaly scalp all in the name of wuduu...This fatwa doesnt make any sense for black people, argue with your phone!
then you should have visit scholars in your neighborhood for more clarification instead spewing unnecessary utterances here
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by yetunsbay(m): 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
Emmanuelhector:

your last wording make sense.. May Christian God bless you sufficiently.
guess u meant Jesus shey ?
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
fortran12:

Why don't you defend your prophet? You had to go to the bible you guys claim is corrupt
Islam can't stand without the Bible na, even most of the nonsense Muhammad wrote haphazardly in the Quran can't be understood without reading the Bible
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by yetunsbay(m): 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
fortran12:

u'll agree that there exist an 'original bible (Al Taorah) sent by God not all this self doctored ones.

Ask ur clergyman; thou I bet he won't tell u the truth
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by aadoiza: 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
Jaynom:
You don't say. Now I understand why most of your women are found in brothels. Their whoring doesn't invalidate their righteousness. I see.
In fact, those who killed your god must be righteous as righteousness is within. Clowns everywhere grin grin
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by yetunsbay(m): 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
midnighter:

Based on Christian belief of Day of judgement.

Will God pass judgement on females based on skin color / continent & co ?

Answer that
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by yetunsbay(m): 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
Jaynom:
There are basically two forms of Purity:

1. The inner one &

2. The outer purity
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by yetunsbay(m): 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
advocatejare:
Because one man who suffered from OCD and was always cleaning his hands and body asked them to do the same. His OCD was that of cleaning and odd numbers. If you pay close attention to Islam, you will realize that everything about them is odd numbers. Muhammad really messed their lives and heads up. In fact, he asked them to drink camel's urine and they are doing so today.
Instead of you to read & learn ,here you're with your gibberish expression
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by midnighter(f): 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
yetunsbay:
then you should have visit scholars in your neighborhood for more clarification instead spewing unnecessary utterances here

Why? Every time I ask a question here they refer me to a mosque, why cant you people answer for yourselves or keep quiet instead of quoting me rubbish
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by yetunsbay(m): 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
advocatejare:

Islam can't stand without the Bible na, even most of the nonsense Muhammad wrote haphazardly in the Quran can't be understood without reading the Bible
Let me sch you if u deemed to learn.

Muhammad & Jesus (Isa) are both prophets of Allah (God).

Muhammad didn't write The Qur'an .....Who wrote the bible ?
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by midnighter(f): 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
aadoiza:

Yeah right. You know you're the only black woman in the world.
Just because our religion enjoins cleanliness and hygiene, which we're hell bent on observing, is the reason vaginally-delivered god worshippers like you are spitting bile since dawn. Haah!!!

Lol! I knew you had nothing useful to say, Allah yateek il aafia
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by Crayfish09: 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
advocatejare:
It's like you haven't read your Quran, go and read Sura 19 and tell us how your Allah slept with Mariam too and deposited his spirit in her and she became pregnant and gave birth to Jesus.

That's the problem with cramming without understanding.

Allah never referred to Jesus as his begotten son. To beget means to reproduce via sexual intercourse so yes, your Yahweh is the rapist here
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
yetunsbay:
Instead of you to read & learn ,here you're with your gibberish expression
instead of you to disprove my claim you are here displaying your ignorance
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by advocatejare(m): 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
Crayfish09:

Allah never referred to Jesus as his begotten son. To beget means to reproduce via sexual intercourse so yes, your Yahweh is the rapist here
Go and read Sura 19 before you defend your cluelessness here
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by yetunsbay(m): 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
midnighter:

Why? Every time I ask a question here they refer me to a mosque, why cant you people answer for yourselves or keep quiet instead of quoting me rubbish
Where did you see referral to a moseque.

Religious scholar; I belief your vicinity is gonna get a sound one. Face to face explanation leading to understanding can only suffice for one like u
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by yetunsbay(m): 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
advocatejare:
instead of you to disprove my claim you are here displaying your ignorance
what can be disprove in your ascertion when it already glaring it lack normalcy & genuity.

You can kindly back your claim with an exert thou.

We all are learning
Re: Reminder: Purification After Sex (how To Perform Ghusl From Janaba) by Crayfish09: 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
advocatejare:
Go and read Sura 19 before you defend your cluelessness here

You think everyone is ignorant like you? Lol.

Let me give you another evidence you sore loser cheesy

" He does not beget nor is He begotten"

Your Yahweh on the other hand so much loved the world that he gave his only.... Son....

I dare you to complete the quote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's Your Say About This Notice in the Mosque (photo) / Mosque In Osun Welcomes Muslims With Quote From The Bible / Attachments On Women`s Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.