Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right (64319 Views)

Makinde Not Southwest PDP Leader - Ondo Chieftains / Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out / Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Sterope(f): 9:13am On Jan 18, 2020
Tinubu was and is still a leader

He is a former senator. A former governor. He was instrumental into bringing in Buhari. He is a key leader in APC. Like every other APC and PDP leaders, he uses corruption and violence to win elections in Lagos and in other states. I heard he is also wanted in the US.

I am not seeking to argue with you. We know your type.

itsme01:

perhaps your leaders destroyed your future please dont blame Tinubu

*Since 1999 we've had 3 PDP governors and atleast 3 EFCC chairmen, all of them investigated him yet non found him wanting of corruption unlike people like Orji Kalu, Fayose and others

*Tinubu worked as an Accountant in Deliote chicago, Price water cooper chicago, Exxon Mobil west africa and came to set up his own private practice Alpha Beta, employing local graduates (something your governors would never do but lauder money) yet you are calling his company corrupt

*You say he arms thug, why not prove it to us where police caught any thug and accused Tinubu.. atleast we can prove that of Melaye and Fayose

Please you people should be objective with your hate of tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by DNA4ALL(m): 9:13am On Jan 18, 2020
Tinunu's greed is just too much. What else again does he wants? he's selfish and not selfless. He doesn't act for the Yoruba race but himself. I like his political sagacity but when it comes to leadership, I keep mute.on him.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Accurate4u: 9:13am On Jan 18, 2020
[quote author=Accurate4u post=85891577][/quote]some kids on this forum, you think is tom and jerry movie we are talking about here, governor is talking about event which he intend to stop you're referring to other thing.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by itsme01: 9:14am On Jan 18, 2020
YorubaLord:

I disagree. Because we have graduates that work for a 'dark agency' doesn't mean we shouldn't speak out against them.
I think he's gotten a long term strategy and ulterior motive to break the stranglehold of the Cabals against which the whole SW has been held for quite sometime.

For us to progress, we need this. I fully support him.

Dark Agency ? really do you have substantial proof to show this because all the states that use his tax consulting model and remita had significant improvement of IGR

funny thing is that huge part of Tinubu's money comes from INTELS he co owned with Atiku, Volpi

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by juman(m): 9:14am On Jan 18, 2020
We will forever be thankful to those acn governors in 2015 election:
Fashola, amosun, ajimobi, aregbe, oshiomhole, including tinubu and also their other southern counterparts that worked with their northern partners to remove pdp from aso rock.

Of course nigeria is still bad. Very bad.
But it was a good move that pdp was removed.

If by 2023 apc still cannot perform well, they would be removed as well.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Hoephase: 9:15am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:

My point is if he decides not to use Alpha beta no point bad mouthing the company where hundreds of graduates work it is plain stupidity and what yoruba call etanu

So because thousands of graduates work in Nigeria Police Force we should stop "bad mouthing" Nigerian police?

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by barrydee(m): 9:16am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:

If only you stay in Ibadan and see his ridiculousness, the whole state is now littered with garbage and trash because he stoped Ajimobi's PPP waste management arrangement.. and the guy had the mind to even say to us that the refuse are being moved in from APC state like Osun at night

he now advertises him self on State TV almost every other hour like he is still campaigning, celebrating mediocity like paying salary on 25

Afonja Muslim! Keep wailing in severe pains. BAT is going down.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by ItooWorWor(m): 9:16am On Jan 18, 2020
grin grin grin GSM is giving Tinubu a bye bye injection in Oyo
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by 9jii(m): 9:17am On Jan 18, 2020
Staro:

ZOMBIE ... brainless blind follower
Said by a piig living in a pile of cow dung dungeon
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by itsme01: 9:17am On Jan 18, 2020
Hoephase:

So because thousands of graduates work in Nigeria Police Force we should stop "bad mouthing" Nigerian police?

atleast show us where Alpha Beta commited a crime like Nigerian Police

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by SAMTOBIJU(m): 9:18am On Jan 18, 2020
Firefox01:
This fool can only impress easterners. This is not surprising because his PR team are actually doing a good job in packaging him so it's no wonder easterners like him coupled with the fact that he's from their party, PDP. However, we that are on ground knows that this man is an audio governor. He's running Government by the social media, for the social media and from the social media. Ajimobi cost APC the Governorship election. The same won't happen in 2023. This scam would be booted out in 2023. We are observing.
Na you go boot am out Abi. Y are you even waiting till 2023. You should just go to government house at Agodi now to boot him out.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Hoephase: 9:18am On Jan 18, 2020
juman:
We will forever be thankful to those acn governors in 2015 election:
Fashola, amosun, ajimobi, aregbe, oshiomhole, including tinubu and also their other southern counterparts that worked with their northern partners to remove pdp from aso rock.

Of course nigeria is still bad. Very bad.
But it was a good move that pdp was removed.

If by 2023 apc still cannot perform well, they would be removed as well.

APC should be removed by whom in 2023?

It seems you are not aware of the abracadabra going during and after election since APC took over?

I am also surprised that you still have faith that what this government couldn't do in 6 years they will achieve it in 3 yrs
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by itsme01: 9:19am On Jan 18, 2020
Sterope:
Tinubu was and is still a leader

He is a former senator. A former governor. He was instrumental into bringing in Buhari. He is a key leader in APC. Like every other APC and PDP leaders, he uses corruption and violence to win elections in Lagos and in other states. I heard he is also wanted in the US.

I am not seeking to argue with you. We know your type. You are ready to spit at your mother for a price.

keep hearing trash... if you like spit on your mother na you know.. prove Tinubu wrong or stop blaming him

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by livebyday(m): 9:20am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:
grin

This one is always talking and talking... did Alpha Beta Consulting ever came to lobby him for Tax and Auditing consulting contracts?

This one that hasnt goten a hold of how governance works busy decieving people all around the internet..

Useless PDP criminals are quick to use Price Water Cooper PWC Auditing firm because they are foriegners and bad mouth Alpha Beta doing good business accross West Africa

Even developed countries use Tax Consulting Companies, i know Dubai and Abudhabi uses Solik on tolls

I really dont blame people like Saraki and Ibori who decided not to create jobs by creating businesses instead they buy houses abroad and stock it with dollars

Has anyone ever told you..

That you talk alot? (A Talkative)

It's not healthy for an adult to type or speak everything that resides within him or her. Having an opinion on any and everything doesn't make you smart, it just means you have alot of.time on your hands bro.

Take this advise from an elder, learn to keep quiet sometimes, just view a topic and move on, no one here what's to know what the person behind the profile itsme01 thinks .

Use your time well bro , time waits for no one, you seem to spend way too much time here, that is very unhealthy. Go out, learn a language, learn a new skill, use your time positively.

My two cents

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Victorex001(m): 9:22am On Jan 18, 2020
9jii:
Topical PDP type of governing leaving the important aims of being in power by creating divisions to sway the people attention to politics of hatred.

One zombie must be present. Smh
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by juman(m): 9:22am On Jan 18, 2020
Hoephase:

APC should be removed by whom in 2023?

It seems you are not aware of the abracadabra going during and after election since APC took over?

I am also surprised that you still have faith that what this government couldn't do in 6 years they will achieve it in 3 yrs

PDP removed apc from oyo state.
So it can be successfully done any where including aso rock.

On the economy, they can do better. They have learnt many things how to do it right.
Many of their ministers are really good hands. They just need to work more harder.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Victorex001(m): 9:22am On Jan 18, 2020
Are you sure Seyi Makinde is the real name of Oyo state Governor?
With his actions I’m think his real name is Obinna lol.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by BabaO2: 9:22am On Jan 18, 2020
Na over Sabi syndrome go kill this Seyi Makinde, you don't envy people when in position of authority. What about private owned company single handedly handling CBN interface with other banks, cheques clearance etc? No one is talking or knowledgeable about that one because they are not linked to Tinubu. I don't care about Tinubu or his interests anywhere, if his companies can do a good job, give it to them otherwise, cancel the contract. Seyi Makinde should realise, he's equally a businessman with interests in Lagos and other places that could be dealt with. The guy should stop making populist comments and do the work rather than talking. Kwara State governor is the best so far, he's doing the work without all these childish talks of Makinde

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by RexTramadol1: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:

rumour even has it from his police details that he visits at night especially when his apeal was going to supreme court

Small small....... Makinde didn't need Jagaban to win OYO

And Tinubu is not a judge, neither does he have an influence on any judge's decision presently

If you had said Aso rock or Oshio's office, it would have been debatable

Jagaban has electoral influence and not court decision outcome whatever
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by 9jii(m): 9:23am On Jan 18, 2020
Victorex001:

One zombie must be present. Smh

Piig on target.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by itsme01: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2020
livebyday:

Has anyone ever told you..

That you talk alot? (A Talkative)

It's not healthy for an adult to type or speak everything that resides within him or her. Having an opinion on any and everything doesn't make you smart, it just means you have alot of.time on your hands bro.

Take this advise from an elder, learn to keep quiet sometimes, just view a topic and move on, no one here what's to know what the person behind the profile itsme01 thinks .

Use your time well bro , time waits for no one, you seem to spend way too much time here, that is very unhealthy. Go out, learn a language, learn a new skill, use your time positively.

My two cents

Please keep your unsolicited advise.. perhaps keep the advise in your home where it might be needed

trump, Davido and many other people like Makinde tweets every damn time and they are far better than you in life

so pal swallow your own advise this is the digital age.. keep your dogma to yourself

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by 9jahotblog: 9:24am On Jan 18, 2020
no percent of money to tinubu purse from oyo state government under GSM.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Lamasta(m): 9:25am On Jan 18, 2020
Is Tinubu the landlord of OYO state
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by bejick(m): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2020
Yolmelifya:
[s][/s]
Wailers
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Victorex001(m): 9:27am On Jan 18, 2020
9jii:

Piig on target.

You better go and collect egunje for Breakfast from your masters.

��
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by AntiWailer: 9:28am On Jan 18, 2020
press9jatv:
Governor seyi makinde is dealing with Tinubu ruthlessly in oyo state. GSM is really blocking loopholes in oyo state. Kudos to him.

Lol how much is the whole of Oyo State worth ?
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by thehopeful: 9:28am On Jan 18, 2020
Kudos to the governor. But he should be careful in his utterances and actions. Those people that wanted to collect taxes are evils. Most times he should keep what he wanted to in his mind. He should not behave as typical Ibadan man.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by bejick(m): 9:29am On Jan 18, 2020
olowo1995:

How much is your total revenue in Oyo State pls ok that Lagos State will feel the impact, your total revenue is not up to a local government budget in Lagos. Keep shut jooor

Wailing wailer continue, Oyo state money will not go to an international thief pocket period. Enough all this nonsense.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by livebyday(m): 9:29am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:

Please keep your unsolicited advise.. perhaps keep the advise in your home where it might be needed

trump, Davido and many other people like Makinde tweets every damn time and they are far better than you in life

so pal swallow your own advise this is the digital age.. keep your dogma to yourself

You got me wrong bro, those guys tweet not 24 hours a day, they even have people manage those accounts while they are busy making money .

Stop wasting so much time on nairaland, please time wasted can never ever regained. Think of it this way, how many hours do you see Seun the brilliant owner of this forum waste commenting ? In a month he may make only two comments .

Use your time well bro, before it's too late.

Cheers
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by DerickCO(m): 9:30am On Jan 18, 2020
Not a dime of Oyo wickedness or stupidity will reach Lagos State. See how they don't even care what he's saying.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by nedekid: 9:31am On Jan 18, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
They will soon gang up against Engr Makinde.

Tinubu's greed is undefined!!!!!!!!
Jeez!!!! Who even gave him the right to collect taxes in the SW?
Is he the owner of SW?
An ex governorship candidate in one of the eastern states and currently a deputy minister once approched the godfather for support. The condition for support was 40% of funds generated by the state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? / Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor / I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.