Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right (64320 Views)

Makinde Not Southwest PDP Leader - Ondo Chieftains / Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out / Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by FLOW101: 9:32am On Jan 18, 2020
The guy didn't say he won't use consultants. He just said it won't be Tinubu's criminal company.

itsme01:
grin

This one is always talking and talking... did Alpha Beta Consulting ever came to lobby him for Tax and Auditing consulting contracts?

This one that hasnt goten a hold of how governance works busy decieving people all around the internet..

Useless PDP criminals are quick to use Price Water Cooper PWC Auditing firm because they are foriegners and bad mouth Alpha Beta doing good business accross West Africa

Even developed countries use Tax Consulting Companies, i know Dubai and Abudhabi uses Solik on tolls

I really dont blame people like Saraki and Ibori who decided not to create jobs by creating businesses instead they buy houses abroad and stock it with dollars

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by itsme01: 9:32am On Jan 18, 2020
livebyday:

You got me wrong bro, those guys tweet not 24 hours a day, they even have people manage those accounts while they are busy making money .

Stop wasting so much time on nairaland, please time wasted can never ever regained. Think of it this way, how many hours do you see Seun the brilliant owner of this forum waste commenting ? In a month he may make only two comments .

Use your time well bro, before it's too late.

Cheers

bro be rest assured with all my passive income i can afford to sleep all day and still keep earning trust

start thinking of ways to use your money to work for you.. work smart rather than hard

cheers!!

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by chriscrosss(m): 9:32am On Jan 18, 2020
God, as you liveth everywhere, you know who truley serves you ..you know buhari will never be a saint and the worst problem he has is tinubu, who thinks he is untouchable.. God help us remove him through Christ our lord...Amen
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 18, 2020
Tzben:
Buh why will Oyo pay taxes to Lagos? Is just like using arialaba and paying fees to jumia.

Good observation. Indeed, why will Oyo pay taxes to Lagos?
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by itsme01: 9:34am On Jan 18, 2020
FLOW101:
The guy didn't say he won't use consultants. He just said it won't be Tinubu's criminal company.

did Tinubu beg him to use his company? lol

calling his company criminal shows he is immatured, did anyone talk about Makon Oil or is imaginary company worth 48bn

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by YorubaLord: 9:36am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:

Dark Agency? really do you have substantial proof to show this because all the states that use his tax consulting model and remita had significant improvement of IGR

funny thing is that huge part of Tinubu's money comes from INTELS he co owned with Atiku, Volpi

What other proof does anyone need other than the several and numerous glaring ones that's been so apparent to the world. We all know this Alpha-Beta nonsense is shady and lacking the appropriate transparency required for an average business. But, who cares... this is Nigeria.

In other words, it's become sort of a Monopoly or Oligopoly in a way, right? How's that healthy? Perhaps, we all know in a nation like Nigeria who audits their accounts and financial statements?

So you're saying the states that utilize their services have a significant improvement of IGR as a result of the services from this company or their own revenue generating capabilities?
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by 9jahotblog: 9:38am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:

If only you stay in Ibadan and see his ridiculousness, the whole state is now littered with garbage and trash because he stoped Ajimobi's PPP waste management arrangement.. and the guy had the mind to even say to us that the refuse are being moved in from APC state like Osun at night

he now advertises him self on State TV almost every other hour like he is still campaigning, celebrating mediocity like paying salary on 25
not true please, stop your hatred on him. he's doing the needful on terms of tidy the states. the waste management agencies are working round the clock to make the state Clean. now there's caretaker chairmen in all the 33 local government and LCDA. GSM is doing the needful. oyo state residence will testify to that.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by unbitchable(m): 9:39am On Jan 18, 2020
Racoon:
sad Determined governor(GSM) standing up to the SW "baba sò pe" agbero.Tinubu is a man who is just desperate to enlarge his political empire because of greed.

Yet Sagay said EFCC ought not to probe this Burdillion Bullion Van man that he made his money before becoming governor in 1999?

Alpha Beta Firm have been doing the dirty job for him for a long time.Any wonder Lagos State does not subscribe to the FOI bill?
A large number of ignorant folks especially the ibos wouldn't cease to disguise under the criticism of Tinubu to take a dig at the SW. Have you taken a little bit of time to know how many states of the country Alpha beta operates including no less than 2 states of your Southeast.
if a company could help expand the IGR of her client states, why would it's effectiveness be downplayed because it's owned by Tinubu?.. you can forward your rantings to your SE Governors who have employed Alpha beta for good measure. Emotional digbatism that most of you display has no place in leadership.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by itsme01: 9:40am On Jan 18, 2020
YorubaLord:

What other proof does anyone need other than the several and numerous glaring ones that's been so apparent to the world. We all know this Alpha-Beta nonsense is shady and lacking the appropriate transparency required for an average business. But, who cares... this is Nigeria.

In other words, it's become sort of a Monopoly or Oligopoly in a way, right? How's that healthy? Perhaps, we all know in a nation like Nigeria who audits their accounts and financial statements?

bros in the Audit consulting business Deliote and Price Water Cooper are the big money earners, Alpha Beta is still up comming to be a monopoly

even BigBrother Naija and MTN uses Deliote and PWC is still used by many states (PDP) and Big companies like FirstBank

Dont mix Tinubu the Politician, with his Legal Business entity and intrests like TVC, INTELS, Continetals hotels, Alpha Beta etc
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by itsme01: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2020
9jahotblog:
not true please, stop your hatred on him. he's doing the needful on terms of tidy the states. the waste management agencies are working round the clock to make the state Clean. now there's caretaker chairmen in all the 33 local government and LCDA. GSM is doing the needful. oyo state residence will testify to that.

Perhaps they need to do more on waste management than media promotions because going around town especially Gate Iwo road and Old Ife Road axis

PS i dont hate him as his 615 was excellent and police came in less than 30 minutes, but its immature to start bad mouthing other peoples initiatives
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by NGpatriot: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2020
YorubaLord:

They are all glaring, but you can not name one.

Is it not the same AB that grew Lagos IGR from meager 500 million to 33 bullion?

What is AB losing in Oyo State? They have clients all over Nigeria, even in many PDP states.

Makinde is not making any sense.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by excel101(m): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2020
9jii:
Topical PDP type of governing leaving the important aims of being in power by creating divisions to sway the people attention to politics of hatred.
Topical indeed. OLODO RA BA TA, OJU EJA LO NMO JE
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by 9jahotblog: 9:44am On Jan 18, 2020
Firefox01:
Your sister must be a terrible liar. The only time Ajimobi owed salaries was during the time of recession. As at the time he was handing over power, he was not owing any civil servant a dime! He was owing just the pensioners. Tell your sister to lie with the fear of God.
not true with what you are saying here. Ajimobi owns close to 6 months salaries before leaving the government last year including the pensioners too.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Ajibade123(m): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2020
I am beginning to like this Makinde..his performance has been really significant

see 20 reasons why students fails and solutions
https://explicitsuccess.com/reasons-why-students-fail/
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 18, 2020
Adaibeku:

You've been noticed
Next

Audio man ! u coward !! has been running away from Amatarasha a lil girl
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by NGpatriot: 9:45am On Jan 18, 2020
Abia, Imo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Sokoto, Kano, Plateau and Nasarawa.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.consultancy.africa/news/amp/1318/alpha-beta-consulting-unveils-plans-for-international-expansion-in-africa

Some of AB clients, even PDP states. Are they shouting Tinubu like this immature social media propaganda governor?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by myobjective: 9:46am On Jan 18, 2020
Ajibade123:
I am beginning to like this Makinde..his performance has been really significant

see 20 reasons why students fail and solutions

What has he really done?
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Opeyemi4real(m): 9:47am On Jan 18, 2020
9jii:
Topical PDP type of governing leaving the important aims of being in power by creating divisions to sway the people attention to politics of hatred.
undecidedbut you too senseless o
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Basher8583: 9:47am On Jan 18, 2020
Racoon:
Seyi(as the name implies) Makinde is a very energetic & dynamic young talk &do governor who is really impacting Oyo State with responsible leadership.Though richly made, but so humble.

This is a governor that not only decleared but made available his decleared assets for public scrutiny.This is a classical standard for probity, accountability and responsibility.

He is also the first political leader I have seen that publicly accept responsibility as regards the failure of the state fire service to respond to a market fire.

Importantly, I learnt Gov.Makinde is the brain behind the recently launched SW regional para-military security outfit-"Operation Amotekun".This is encouraging.Weldone your excellency.

It's too early, but the SW should start considering fronting Makinde or Adewunmi Adeshina(AFB President) with any other regional candidate for future elections if Nigeria still remains a united nation.

So many nairalanders don't live in the world of reality any longer. Their world is in social media ..mostly nairaland. That's how Atiku won presidential election in the social media world...not knowing the reality was a different story.
Seyi Makinde is a fabricated social media hero. if he is celebrated by those igbos and mostly Racoon...it is the indication that I need that he is not doing well and will fail.... He better wake up and smell the coffee. Crime rate has risen in Ibadan. My friends estate that has never been robbed before in the past 20yrs got robbed this year by hoodlums who were so confident.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Kingzeez10: 9:47am On Jan 18, 2020
GamalNasser:

GTFOH
You don't seem to be intelligent

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by YorubaLord: 9:48am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:

bros in the Audit consulting business Deliote and Price Water Cooper are the big money earners, Alpha Beta is still up comming to be a monopoly

even BigBrother Naija and MTN uses Deliote and PWC is still used by many states (PDP) and Big companies like FirstBank

Dont mix Tinubu the Politician, with his Legal Business entity and intrests like TVC, INTELS, Continetals hotels, Alpha Beta etc

This is one of the issues we currently face as a people. Alpha-Beta and majority of these corporations owned by Tinubu and most 9ja Big Dons are into shady deals with both the government, stakeholders (if any) and their several clients. The same way the Military Government of of Babangida and Abacha gave monopoly to Dangote, Alakija et al...

How can a company set up and owned by Tinubu be the one to audit the Lagos state government Finances without conflict of interests? I'm confused here. Just like Trump renting out one of his properties to the U.S. government. Impossible in the U.S.

With these sort of behaviors, we'll never progress as a people.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by 9jahotblog: 9:48am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:

Perhaps they need to do more on waste management than media promotions because going around town especially Gate Iwo road and Old Ife Road axis

PS i dont hate him as his 615 was excellent and police came in less than 30 minutes, but its immature to start bad mouthing other peoples initiatives
the only solution in Iwo road axis on Lagos/ibadan express way is for the fg to create Perimeter net wire on that that middle high way. also the road is a federal road. that was the reason why piling up of refuse are much there. but still the refuses there are minimal on that high way compared for it before.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by unbitchable(m): 9:48am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:

Dark Agency ? really do you have substantial proof to show this because all the states that use his tax consulting model and remita had significant improvement of IGR

funny thing is that huge part of Tinubu's money comes from INTELS he co owned with Atiku, Volpi
A lot of people are beyond ignorant, they are impossible to educate. this thread has exposed them as being intellectually lazy. Alpha beta, whose operational services has efficiently been proven, extends beyond Lagos to several states and outside Nigeria.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Kingzeez10: 9:49am On Jan 18, 2020
Yolmelifya:
[s][/s]
Grow up bro
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Scetrocom: 9:50am On Jan 18, 2020
helinues:

Are you from Oyo state?

It happened exactly. I live in Ibadan
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by excel101(m): 9:50am On Jan 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

Is it not the same AB that grew Lagos IGR from meager 500 million to 33 bullion?

What is AB losing in Oyo State? They have clients all over Nigeria, even in many PDP states.

Is there anything wrong in Gov. Seyi Makinde, declining to use AB? Since there are so many routes that leads to VI, its my prerogative to choose the route I want, shikenah.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by itsme01: 9:51am On Jan 18, 2020
unbitchable:

A lot of people are beyond ignorant, they are impossible to educate. this thread has exposed them as being intellectually lazy. Alpha beta, whose operational services has efficiently been proven, extends beyond Lagos to several states and outside Nigeria.

They just fear Tinubu's increased political popularity , unknown to them.. Business intrest and Political intrest are two different feilds

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by NGpatriot: 9:51am On Jan 18, 2020
Ajibade123:

see 20 reasons why students fails and solutions

I used to sell bread is performance

I will step on toes is performance

I drive my own car is performance

I will not hire Alpha Beta is performance..

If this is performance, then Oyo State people don enter second chance.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by viyon02: 9:52am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:
grin

This one is always talking and talking... did Alpha Beta Consulting ever came to lobby him for Tax and Auditing consulting contracts?

This one that hasnt goten a hold of how governance works busy decieving people all around the internet..

Useless PDP criminals are quick to use Price Water Cooper PWC Auditing firm because they are foriegners and bad mouth Alpha Beta doing good business accross West Africanism

Even developed countries use Tax Consulting Companies, i know Dubai and Abudhabi uses Solik on tolls

I really dont blame people like Saraki and Ibori who decided not to create jobs by creating businesses instead they buy houses abroad and stock it with dollars

why are you like this now? why do you hate what is good and love what is bad, remember your children will inherit what you do tomorrow
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by YorubaLord: 9:54am On Jan 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

You're NOT making a single sense. When and how does auditing a client's finances and accounts grow their ROI and IGR? When and how does auditing add any value to one's business other than transparency purposes?

Perhaps, you're telling me the business activities of an auditing and consulting firm increases their clients' ROI, ROE and IGR?

I'll love to be educated on that. cool
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Hoephase: 9:54am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:

atleast show us where Alpha Beta commited a crime like Nigerian Police

I just pointed out the flaw in your statement.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right by Trump2020: 9:54am On Jan 18, 2020
itsme01:
grin

Useless PDP criminals are quick to use Price Water Cooper PWC, or Deliote Auditing firm because they are foriegners and bad mouth Alpha Beta doing good business accross West Africa

It is not difficult to sight a Yoruba Moslem or a Baba sope thug

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor / I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin / Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.