Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe (132990 Views)

Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) / I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Hotguy27: 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
Guy,

I have never had a reason to suspect that my wife can cheat on me. So, to figure out how you are feeling exactly now may be difficult.

However, I think you over reacted. As a man, you should have kept calm and probe further. Investigate her thoroughly without letting her know of that. You may end up finding out that there was no cause for alarm. But now that you have openly accused her of infidelity she may start considering it since, afterall, you already assumed that she is cheating on you.

You have made a big mistake already. My candid advice is for you to start acting as if you don't care whether she cheats or not. Stop being jealous and act as if can cheatvall she wants.

As for the cream she is using, how sure are you that you are not the one that infected her with some kind of disease? Some women are not that courageous to confront their men about some sort of infections they are having for fear of turning the table against them while some are that courageous enough to call their men and say "baby, please get me some cream when coming back, it's like I have some sort infections".

Think less about infidelity. Just be good on bed and ensure you hustle to make more money. That way, your woman will be for you.

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Omeife2: 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
As a married man, i can say you acted hastily and out of ignorance. A womans vaginal health is very delicate. Any carelessness can trigger an infection. Shes obviously not comfortable with sharing certain details of her health with you due to reactions like this. If she was cheating and she got infected, trust me, she will need more than mycoten to get rid of an STD

3 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Femsyn(m): 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
Children must be stopped from getting married.

10 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by hennylove(f): 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
You actually created a thread because of mycoten cream? Every woman is suppose to have one always. I see that you are the kind of man that monitors everything your wife does. Learn to trust her if not you will die before your time.

3 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by juman(m): 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
The couple has communication problem.
A non issue was raised to power hundred.

4 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
Shibaraba:
You nag a lot!!

Abeg respect that lady na. Even if you think you are anonymous talking about your wife's "vagina odour" in a public forum Is lack of respect for that lady. No matter what. Because if e set now you will still say the same in public.

Oga go home, withdraw small money from your account buy her perfumes and a nice dress. Add flower join. And apologise. Tell her you're sorry and your love got the better of you. If possible take her out. And don't nag anymore. You have a good thing going. Don't ruin it. Not all ladies are Oloshos. Some very good ones dey out there. Apologise ooooooo. I Don talk my own. Because if a woman turns rogue and she start to revenge you're on your own. PS. It's not a sign of weakness.

Did u even read what the guy said well..?? and u are saying he’s nagging...that he’s talking about the wife’s vagina odour

he found a cream used in treating fungi infection and asked the wife out of concern cos he’s not aware of any disease or smell from her...then she started getting defensive....

3 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

In the middle of the night today, I tried to look for duvet to cover up my son on bed. I decided to check my wife wardrobe.

I saw a pack of mycoten in the wardrobe. She already slept this time. So I had to chill till this morning to ask her questions.

So, this morning when I asked her, she said it was her mum that gave her bla bla bla..
I saw a piece of paper prescribing that cream for her in that same bag I found the cream.

I googled the uses of mycoten and I found out it was nothing serious because it is use for yeast infection and vagina odour. My wife dont have vagina odour and I understand yeast infection can be gotten from toilet or could be infection of body skin that spread or so.

I actually know she lied about her mummy giving her. But what baffles me is that I got a whatsapp message from her when she was coming from my son school..

She wrote that I nag a lot. That I should give her space. That u think she can't cope without me. She said she will look for work to take care of our son.She said we have been together for six years and I don't even trust her a bit. She said I think she can't leave without her. She didn't even address the issue of allegation of infidelity I threw against her(i deliberately did that #.I replied her I can't give her space in my own house and if she is fed up, she can pack her bags and go to her parent house. I told her if my son is infected or if I am infected , I am going to kill her and hand over myself to police. Immediately she blocked me on whatsapp and I did same. After an hour, she unblocked me.

Could she have been sleeping around her? Or are there any other uses of mycoten I don't know?

In my mind though, the cream I find is not really something to worry about but the message I got and her reaction is what I don't understand.
You are the most nosy insecure nag of a man I have ever read about...

You need rehabilitation!!!

Don't kill your wife with Nagging abeg!!!

What you don't know is that, if you don't kill your wife after many pressure , she might Stan in your sleep out of frustration!!!

Relationships (Especially Marriage) should be build on trust and you should be the bearer of that!!!

Please ensure peace in your family!!!!

Trust each other biko!!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nwaonyishi69: 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
Shibaraba:
You nag a lot!!

Abeg respect that lady na. Even if you think you are anonymous talking about your wife's "vagina odour" in a public forum Is lack of respect for that lady. No matter what. Because if e set now you will still say the same in public.

Oga go home, withdraw small money from your account buy her perfumes and a nice dress. Add flower join. And apologise. Tell her you're sorry and your love got the better of you. If possible take her out. And don't nag anymore. You have a good thing going. Don't ruin it. Not all ladies are Oloshos. Some very good ones dey out there. Apologise ooooooo. I Don talk my own. Because if a woman turns rogue and she start to revenge you're on your own. PS. It's not a sign of weakness.
Meaning, good ladies are free to lie? Or that treats are best means of communicating with her spouse. If you are a woman wrapper don't turn all men to your ways. The issues here are about lies and treats, no spouse should be guilty of any of them and be seen as a good spouse.

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by seunmohmoh(f): 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
Most stupid thing I've read this year.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by mechanics(m): 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
Since her having the cream is not a serious problem, then let her be, I don't think she's cheating on you.

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Ladylite: 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

No. You're wicked abeg

Where is Ladylite sef

Oga mi am here, na look I dey look o. Wetin I know
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by kunzzy4me(m): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
My wife use to have infection bad then ..I personally do go to the pharmacy to buy drugs for her ....because that's what a true love is all about

5 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Luckysbab: 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
guy I just got my salary yesterday and I dropped money for her and the son. So issue of money is a no no

You are an arrogant spoilt brat, who thinks the world revolves around you.

You don't deserve her.

11 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Buchyke8(m): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
Thats cheating it happened to a friend

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by healthserve(m): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ladylite:

Oga mi am here, na look I dey look o. Wetin I know

I dey miss that your sharp mouth grin
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
its obvioys you re not performing, so she had to seek dicks elswhere, judging from the mycoten viscocity content she is currently taking on huge cockks maybe 12 inches long and 3 inches wide.

my condolensce, you need a sex change operation.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Luckysbab: 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
kunzzy4me:
My wife use to have infection bad then ..I personally do go to the pharmacy to buy drugs for her ....because that's what a true love is all about

Don't mind the yeye guy.

Go dey Google rubbish upadan.

What's even wrong with politely asking "darling, what's wrong, why are you using this?"

The idiot already made conclusions and started sniffing around.

4 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nnemuka(f): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
Men are scarce, men are scarce yen yen yen
That was how OPs wife ended with a joke like him...

I just dey shame for you.
How insensitive can you be?

3 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by AfroKnight: 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
Uncastableodd,

If she has nothing to hide, she should explain why your discovery of the cream is a such big deal. Why did she talk about living without your support and all that nonsense?

If you must apologise, then apologise for accusing her without evidence. I think you played your hand too early. Don’t accuse anyone unless you are fairly certain.

It is your right to be sure your wife is not endangering you. It’s not nagging. The death threat was a wrong move though. It can be used against you.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
SmileDance:
A vaginal yeast infection is not transmitted sexually.
75% of women will get at least a vaginal yeast infection at a time in their lives.
Ignorance is a disease.
Ignorance is infectious grin

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Vivuch: 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
You're the foolish one, you accused your wife because you saw mycoten in her wardrobe, mycoten that almost all women use.

3 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:
Good morning everyone.

In the middle of the night today, I tried to look for duvet to cover up my son on bed. I decided to check my wife wardrobe.

I saw a pack of mycoten in the wardrobe. She already slept this time. So I had to chill till this morning to ask her questions.

So, this morning when I asked her, she said it was her mum that gave her bla bla bla..
I saw a piece of paper prescribing that cream for her in that same bag I found the cream.

I googled the uses of mycoten and I found out it was nothing serious because it is use for yeast infection and vagina odour. My wife dont have vagina odour and I understand yeast infection can be gotten from toilet or could be infection of body skin that spread or so.

I actually know she lied about her mummy giving her. But what baffles me is that I got a whatsapp message from her when she was coming from my son school..

She wrote that I nag a lot. That I should give her space. That u think she can't cope without me. She said she will look for work to take care of our son.She said we have been together for six years and I don't even trust her a bit. She said I think she can't leave without her. She didn't even address the issue of allegation of infidelity I threw against her(i deliberately did that #.I replied her I can't give her space in my own house and if she is fed up, she can pack her bags and go to her parent house. I told her if my son is infected or if I am infected , I am going to kill her and hand over myself to police. Immediately she blocked me on whatsapp and I did same. After an hour, she unblocked me.

Could she have been sleeping around her? Or are there any other uses of mycoten I don't know?

In my mind though, the cream I find is not really something to worry about but the message I got and her reaction is what I don't understand.
Oga what you did was right-although you went overboard with the threats . The fact you confronted her openly and immediately shows your commitment to make your marriage work. She might not be cheating -yes ,but why would she hide the vagina cream when she doesn't hide her body and menstrual pads?
maybe she is embarrassed, but marriage is about a couple becoming one. you have a right to know and be embarrassed together.
marriage is more about trust than love-otherwise, we keep on dating for ever
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
You are even thinking of killlling your wife? So you nurse such a horrible thing in your mind? I pray the day you try to take the liffe of your wife, or someone who did you no wrong, that God will give that person the physical strength to killlll you. Rather than go to pharmacy to ask of the uses of mycoten, you start to accuse your wife. Mycoten is too mild to be used for an STD, mycoten can be used for vagina yeast, itching, etc.

9 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by monnex: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
Don't listen to them bro. There is no reason for that type of reaction except she is hiding something. You are her husband, why lie to you in the first place. I hate to say it , but chances are she is cheating.

5 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Resurgent2016: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
uncastableodd:

Nice talk. I am listening

Oga be careful with your choice of words o. Words carry weight. Don't threaten to kill anybody. If any thing happens, whether or not your involved, you'll likely go in for it.
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by perryy(m): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
Send her away. That woman is not your wife. I'm talking from experience oooo. She has someone outside fucking her and telling her he would take care of her if she leaves you. It is not easy for a woman to tell her husband all those things she said without an outside backer. I was thus advised in 2016 but I never listened till it almost became too late.

1 Like

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
Vortex369:
The way men value pusssy, if they were to value their enterprise so much, most would have been billionaires. It is this nagging and jealousy that actually push good women to find a calm shoulder offshore.

If you find vagina drug in your wife closet, does it automatically mean she is supposed to show you every drug she buys for health?

Or are you just so insecure and threatened by the existence of other better men that you becoming a nag in your home? Are you that less busy? Why not enroll into programming classes or music lessons to keep you busy with positive self improvement?

So many weak men becoming husbands and acting as if their own survival depends on an unfuccked pusssy. Why not keep silence and monitor situations and have solid evidence and then move on to file for divorce instead promising to kill her if infected.

You are just silly
Offshore grin grin
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by greenguy: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
You're a stupid man.

How can you accuse her of infidelity because you found Mycoten?

You must really be choking the poor woman, you must really nag a lot, you must be very intolerant and must be a very terrible husband.

To even say you deliberately accused her of infidelity shows how immature you are.

Cut the woman some slack and stop pulling down her self esteem.

4 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by perryy(m): 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
monnex:
Don't listen to them bro. There is no reason for that type of reaction except she is hiding something. You are her husband, why lie to you in the first place. I hate to say it , but chances are she is cheating.

From my own personal experience, I can swear with anything, that woman is cheating on her husband.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by udemzyudex(m): 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
Some nairalanders have comprehension problem.

I really can't take side here cos I haven't read from the wife,but the op was only asking a question.

Her reaction shows she's hiding something,why would she send that kind of msg,if there is a problem,she should talk to her husband and not sending some WhatsApp msg as if they are living apart.

So to ask your wife questions is now term nagging?
OP,I know you're angry,her reply will definitely raise some assumption which I believe is bad,when you start to assume things, different kinds thought set in.

When she comes back,both of you should sit down and sort things out.
No need of saying you will kill her and hand over yourself to the police, you will later regret it.

4 Likes

Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Op take it or leave it your wife is cheating on you. The whatsapp message is what the Yorubas call ogboju, just to cover up her infidelity. That she lied to you about the creams using her mum, points to the fact that she is cheating on you. If you want to confirm this bring out the Bible to swear with, she won't try it.

I love dominique and she will never try this with me
CC: Enemyofprogress
Re: I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe by Poske95(m): 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
I had a kid tell his dad, who by the way is a baldy,while feeding him
Kid: ...ohhhh! I'm ok
Dad: comon eat!
Kid: you look like a GORILLA
I almost imploded with laughter

That's life grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / I Was A Husband: My Experience / I Am Forced To Marry My Own Mother, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.