Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation (50356 Views)

E. Jean Carroll Seeks 'Very Substantial' Damages From Trump / Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec / Jean-Yves Le Drian: Putin Needs To Understand NATO Has Nuclear Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Blindersoff: 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
fireback:
when kanu asked jubril from Sudan ( whom you have made your president) to submit himself for DNA test, people like you were calling him names. now you (hypocrites) are protesting for Trump to submit. between Trump rape and buhari's rape which one is worst. buhari (jubril) raped a whole nation.

I am sure that if you read this nonsense you will not even see how nonsensical it is.

Before you can call for a DNA test you must have a control sample to compare with.

Does Kanu have the DNA of Buhari to use as comparison to Jibril? or the DNA of Jibril which he would use to confirm the Jibril he thinks Buhari is.

Grow some sense abeg or borrow

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Ivebeenbanned(f): 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

We're not returning to Barack Obama simple. Same woman must have had sex with over a million men. Let her wait till after his second term simple. After all she waited for 20 years for this
Look at this illiterate. Just negodu. So having sex with multiple men automatically restricts her from being able to report rape? Who raised you, abeg?

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by healthserve(m): 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
PaulSimon2020:
A numbskull, pray your daughter or sister doesn't get raped to see how traumatizing it is. Idiot!

Typical reactionary dimwitted black orangutan. It's alleged. It's innocent till proven guilty before judgement not the other way around. You nitwit.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by stagger: 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
executive12:
Donald Trump is a criminal, no doubt about it. Bill Clinton 2.0 loading. Trump should never have been allowed to occupy the exalted seat of the Presidency.

He has already occupied it. You can now jump into the lagoon.

4 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Blindersoff: 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
stagger:

I dey hear.

To get your DNA, all I need is a glass you drank from or a cigarette stub you threw away after smoking. DNA can easily be obtained and planted anywhere. Such a vivid description is not something you keep quiet over for 30 years.

Lmao for someone as secure as Trump do you think this woman would be allowed anywhere near him without his permission or special security clearance?

Plus, whatever Trump drinks from is always confiscated by the Secret service. He leaves nothing behind plus he does not smoke
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by healthserve(m): 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Look at this illiterate. Just negodu. So having sex with multiple men automatically restricts her from being able to report rape? Who raised you, abeg?

Nice try. Trump isn't going anywhere. Freely given sex and rape are similar. In the kingdom, hierarchy exists and life is more important than the other. Her life isn't as important as this one. You cna keep crying or won't change. I'll never support rape. Never. But this motive isn't pristine.

3 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by healthserve(m): 11:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
Trump isn't going anywhere. We're now protecting the realm of powers powerfully. No more will staanic agents like the other fellas take power for life. Never

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Ivebeenbanned(f): 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
lol. Anyone who knows Trumps taste in women knows he could have never raped this ugly hag. Attention seeker.
This is you people get away with rape.. Because rapists like you are ready to say, "she is not even my type, how will I rape her?". This shit makes sense to you, that unattractive women can't be raped? Serpent.

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Bondinus(m): 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

This is why rape victims always get away. Sure you're the biggest advocate of "not all men...". Why not shut your trap since you can't tell if it really happened or not? Why must it be the woman lying?
Yeap, one spotted, if you could read well, which I know you can but blinded because I didn't say "crucify him" you will know I am only on the pattern they want to use to solve the crime not the crime.
And please no insults, I didn't insult anyone, but if you do. You won't like what I will say, and besides it's social media and I can get away with what I say... anytime.
Thanks
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by healthserve(m): 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

This is you people get away with rape.. Because rapists like you are ready to say, "she is not even my type, how will I rape her?". This shit makes sense to you, that unattractive women can't be raped? Serpent.

If it's about rape genuinely, why the wait for 30 years. Kid your self playing the gender card. Devil in his concerns in heel keeps hatching strategies through his agents and this is one of them

2 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Bondinus(m): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
HacheNoire:

You spent too much years in the village.
Lol, is that how your village is shocked
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Ivebeenbanned(f): 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
The worst comments on this thread are from (Nigerian) men. Says a lot. *spits*
You people need to be banished asap. Very animalistic with stupid and backward mentalities.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by fireback: 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
LegendHero:

Pray one of your family member never get raped.

Although I’m not saying whether the woman is lying or innocent, it’s none of my business.
oga, forget prayer on this matter. Trump is going no where. this is a big lie from the pit of Democrats.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Ivebeenbanned(f): 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

If it's about rape genuinely, why the wait for 30 years. Kid your self playing the gender card. Devil in his concerns in heel keeps hatching strategies through his agents and this is one of them
Boy, stfu. What does it matter if its 100 years ago? A rapist is a rapist.

3 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by healthserve(m): 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Boy, stfu. What does it matter if its 100 years ago? A rapist is a rapist.

We agree. We stand against rape. Shebi 100years it's rape still. Let her bring it up after his second term. First it was na impeachment saga now this. Devil must be scorned coming up with these devious strategies. Hahaha I'm laughing at the devil and his antics right now. Tell her to bring it up six years from now after all she waited 30 years for this

BTW Trump is the one president in the world's history to come out to stand against rape publicly. And this bold move to stand up for righteousness in a negative and sinful generation must irk the devil badly. Trump is going no where

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by FutureIG: 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
ChristineC:
and why can't all of them be lying? how many reported the incident to constituted authority when it "happened"?

Commit a crime today and think no one sees you. They'll confront you with mind blowing evidences when you become notable in the society.

More so, it's a criminal allegation and it's not affected by statute of limitations. If you commit a crime 100 years ago and you're still alive, you can be tried or sued for the crime.

2 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Ivebeenbanned(f): 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
Bondinus:

Yeap, one spotted, if you could read well, which I know you can but blinded because I didn't say "crucify him" you will know I am only on the pattern they want to use to solve the crime not the crime.
And please no insults, I didn't insult anyone, but if you do. You won't like what I will say, and besides it's social media and I can get away with what I say... anytime.
Thanks
Is that what that was?

You shouldn't threaten me, it's the worst thing you could do to yourself.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by ImMamaPikin: 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
the whole thing just look like one American movie I watched not too long ago
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Ivebeenbanned(f): 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

Nice try. Trump isn't going anywhere. Freely given sex and rape are similar. In the kingdom, hierarchy exists and life is more important than the other. Her life isn't as important as this one. You cna keep crying or won't change. I'll never support rape. Never. But this motive isn't pristine.
You're clearly supporting rape.
Lmfao. Sex and rape are similar?!!!!!!
Guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So how many girls have you raped? undecided
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by healthserve(m): 11:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

You're clearly supporting rape.
Lmfao. Sex and rape are similar?!!!!!!
Guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So how many girls have you raped? undecided

I'm pro healthy life for women. That's why we have a president whos standing against abortion because he wants female to have better lives mad the devil is mad the world has a president taking a bold stand for sounb ethics and morals

Please don't project rape on me. I respect women and have a clean sheet with women

2 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Ivebeenbanned(f): 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

We agree. We stand against rape. Shebi 100years it's rape still. Let her bring it up after his second term. First it was na impeachment saga now this. Devil must be scorned coming up with these devious strategies. Hahaha I'm laughing at the devil and his antics right now. Tell her to bring it up six years from now after all she waited 30 years for this

BTW Trump is the one president in the world's history to come out to stand against rape publicly. And this bold move to stand up for righteousness in a negative and sinful generation must irk the devil badly. Trump is going no where
Yeah, she should report him when it suits you.
Your ignorance disgusts me. I'm really done talking with you people. Seems y'all were born with half brains. *pukes*
Men

2 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Bondinus(m): 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Is that what that was?

You shouldn't threaten me, it's the worst thing you could do to yourself.
No threats ma, just saying
I don't want be be classified as a nairaland rapist
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Ladyvin(f): 11:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
Trash �
Since 1990 you just woke up from sleep and realized that Trump raped you.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
#fuckmetoo grin
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Ivebeenbanned(f): 11:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

I'm pro healthy life for women. That's why we have a president whos standing against abortion because he wants female to have better lives mad the devil is mad the world has a president taking a bold stand for sounb ethics and morals

Please don't project rape on me. I respect women and have a clean sheet with women
No no no no.
You can't come online and project yourself as a rapist, and then throw the "I respect women" card. You clearly said consensual sex and rape are similar. So with this mindset you must have "raped" a number of women.
And how did abortion come into this? What is Trumps business with what a woman chooses to do with her body? What makes you think having babies is a "better" life for women?
PS; those questions are rhetorical.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Ivebeenbanned(f): 11:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
Bondinus:

No threats ma, just saying
I don't want be be classified as a nairaland rapist
Then don't project yourself as one. Peace.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Shaprara: 11:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
All of them together are all false, trump is a big guy, met a lot of women definitely but what’s common in America is if you are wealthy and in the entertainment industry at some point you’ll might have one woman or the other saying you did this or that just to extort money or in some cases boost CV or sell books or get TV gigs, remember this same woman wrote a book about trump leaving his semen on her, immediately she got a tv gig with CNN, MSDNC, et al.. this is a old story I think trying to resurface in 2020, which they are not even reporting in the US as of now, is not on any of the tabloids. It’s the kavanuagh script and watching from the sidelines I know it’s false and it will be thrown out quickly
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by healthserve(m): 11:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Yeah, she should report him when it suits you.
Your ignorance disgusts me. I'm really done talking with you people. Seems y'all were born with half brains. *pukes*
Men

Trust me ... You can't stand one thousandth my intellect. You and her can try your withcraft again in seven years time.

6 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by KenModi(m): 11:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:
What a wicked world. Can you imagine the wickedness in the heart of this woman.

This isn't seeking justice but trying to tarnish one's person and pull them out of the spotlight. 1990.

The world has experienced over 100 billion fvcks between now and then. What an audacious witxh

I'm sure she can't also be sure they both ever had an affair. Jezebel

Whether the world powers like it or not we're not returning to the Barack Obama cowardly styeld leadership, not even through his proxies Hilary Clinton or Michelle. Trump isn't going anywhere anytime soon

Chai! See chest beating on behalf of Trump. grin grin
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Bondinus(m): 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Then don't project yourself as one. Peace.
No ma, not every man who don't share the idea of an assumed raped woman (because it's not proven) is a rapist.

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by healthserve(m): 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

No no no no.
You can't come online and project yourself as a rapist, and then throw the "I respect women" card. You clearly said consensual sex and rape are similar. So with this mindset you must have "raped" a number of women.
And how did abortion come into this? What is Trumps business with what a woman chooses to do with her body? What makes you think having babies is a "better" life for women?
PS; those questions are rhetorical.

Having a sperm match isn't proof of rape. Neither has anyone provided proof rape took place. After all it's this same world your olks stole sperm in a thrashed condom had herself impregnated with it and still sure for chidl care. Having ones Dna on ones cloth can also occur if people have contact without sex.. una eyes go clear. I no be your mate. Having dna smaples on her cloth can beproof of contact not sex. What can she sell beyond that crap that rape took place. Also even if sex took place, how can you pick be it's not consensual. Who's word against whom

You're safe from smart. You don't know how the legal system work. There's something called prove beyond reasonable doubt. She doesn't have a case.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

CNN Fires Don Lemon / Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) / Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.