Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation (50350 Views)

E. Jean Carroll Seeks 'Very Substantial' Damages From Trump / Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec / Jean-Yves Le Drian: Putin Needs To Understand NATO Has Nuclear Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by karika2018: 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

This isn't justice. I take God beg you. Was she under a medical equipment for 20 years or so. If you can't see people's motive you can't truly know their aim. This one is a witch and the Lord would again dismiss all these attack weapons against Trump.

Since she has been waiting for this moment. It shouldn't be a problem if she waits till he completes his tenure then she can come up with her nonsense again by then

You are so right....she is a witch
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by healthserve(m): 11:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
karika2018:

You are so right....she is a witch

wink
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by KenModi(m): 11:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

This isn't justice. I take God beg you. Was she under a medical equipment for 20 years or so. If you can't see people's motive you can't truly know their aim. This one is a witch and the Lord would again dismiss all these attack weapons against Trump.

Since she has been waiting for this moment. It shouldn't be a problem if she waits till he completes his tenure then she can come up with her nonsense again by then

I hope if your female relative is raped by a public official or celebrity, you would tell them to chill first, then when everything has died down and when the person is no longer in the public eye, they can see justice? Please do that.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

Trust me ... You can't stand one thousandth my intellect. You and her can try your withcraft again in seven years time.
that ivebeenbanned was seemingly trying to hook up with you... lol...her persistence on your behalf was almost painful to watch, when she even wasnt making sense she continued.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by healthserve(m): 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
TerraMessorem:

that ivebeenbanned was seemingly trying to hook up with you... lol...her persistence on your behalf was almost painful to watch, when she even wasnt making sense she continued.

Leave her bro. She's here to be humbled

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by healthserve(m): 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
KenModi:

I hope if your female relative is raped by a public official or celebrity, you would tell them to chill first, then when everything has died down and when the person is no longer in the public eye, they can see justice? Please do that.

Don't be tricked by a master trickster. The highest is they had sex. If it even ever occured. Can she prove beyond resonbale doubt they had sex and it wasn't comsexual. Be guarded o. Even the o.j Simpson case took a decade plus. Trump isn't going anywhere. Enough of wen trying to ruin men in power. Enough of it. Wen have sex with men of lower societal rank daily, they keep it a secret. But once a man ascends they come up with that nonsense. I promise not to listen to women on such cases anymore. I'm tired of swing men brought down by women for evil cause. Enough of it.

3 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

Leave her bro. She's here to be humbled
i think shes here for phone numbers bro
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Ivebeenbanned(f): 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

Having a sperm match isn't proof of rape. Neither has anyone provided proof rape took place. After all it's this same world your olks stole sperm in a thrashed condom had herself impregnated with it and still sure for chidl care. Having ones Dna on ones cloth can also occur if people have contact without sex.. una eyes go clear. I no be your mate. Having dna smaples on her cloth can beproof of contact not sex. What can she sell beyond that crap that rape took place. Also even if sex took place, how can you pick be it's not consensual. Who's word against whom

You're safe from smart. You don't know how the legal system work. There's something called prove beyond reasonable doubt. She doesn't have a case.
You really just pretended to be blind, huh? Where did I ask you all this rubbish you're spitting? Like,in your mind you're intelligent? "I no be your mate", bragging about your stupidity now, huh?
I never said her story was true. It could be, it could be false. Just don't come out here with your unclean mouth to call a 'victim' a liar, because you like someone. Then saying consensual sex and rape are similar. No dey do like mumu.

2 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Bondinus(m): 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
TerraMessorem:

Not just him, seem she attacks any guy who disagrees with the woman. And most of us here were talking about it politically, as per another con from the democrats, and the next thing she does is tag the guy a rapist.
I don't know why but they should know that many frown and don't support such act.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Ivebeenbanned(f): 11:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

Trust me ... You can't stand one thousandth my intellect. You and her can try your withcraft again in seven years time.
Funny, coming from a dimwit.

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by healthserve(m): 11:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
TerraMessorem:

i think shes here for phone numbers bro

We've crossed paths before now. I know she wants my attention. The thing is I don't do female nairalanders. God forbid. I ain't speaking with female nairalanders offline. Shoe get size.

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by healthserve(m): 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Funny, coming from a dimwit.

Ouch. You love the attention I'm giving you innit

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by FutureIG: 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
philip0906:
Foolish woman...Too much of freedom na him dey worry una.

Go China go try that nonsense.

And if USA gives you visa, you'll do thanksgiving in Church
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by healthserve(m): 11:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

You really just pretended to be blind, huh? Where did I ask you all this rubbish you're spitting? Like,in your mind you're intelligent? "I no be your mate", bragging about your stupidity now, huh?
I never said her story was true. It could be, it could be false. Just don't come out here with your unclean mouth to call a 'victim' a liar, because you like someone. Then saying consensual sex and rape are similar. No dey do like mumu.

Yen yen yen. Prove that having Trump's dna is roae nah. Talk we're listening. grin Go tell them on your underwater world tell your queen mother and the asmodeens the prince of the water kingdom in the sky that this has failed already grin

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by BOBAN2710: 11:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
B*S*LA D*K*LO COME AND SEE YOUR ANCESTOR OOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOO.
JEAN CAROL YOUR DECENDANT IS HERE IN LAGOS
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by FutureIG: 11:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

Don't be tricked by a master trickster. The highest is they had sex. If it even ever occured. Can she prove beyond resonbale doubt they had sex and it wasn't comsexual. Be guarded o. Even the o.j Simpson case took a decade plus. Trump isn't going anywhere. Enough of wen trying to ruin men in power. Enough of it. Wen have sex with men of lower societal rank daily, they keep it a secret. But once a man ascends they come up with that nonsense. I promise not to listen to women on such cases anymore. I'm tired of swing men brought down by women for evil cause. Enough of it.

Anybody can allege you of any crime. The onus lies on you to prove your innocence. Don't be mu mu.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Ivebeenbanned(f): 11:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

Ouch. You love the attention I'm giving you innit
Dont try to make me feel disgusted. I already am.
I know your brother gave you some balls, this false feeling you've created in your head. Remove it as soon as you can. There's nothing you said that made sense. Your comments were clearly based on sentiments. Don't call a 'victim' a liar, when you weren't there. And consensual sex isn't similar to rape. You speak like a rapist. If you don't want to be tagged as one, don't project yourself as one.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by healthserve(m): 11:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
FutureIG:

Anybody can allege you of any crime. The onus lies on you to prove your innocence. Don't be mu mu.

On the contrary dumbo you'll have to first prove beyond doubt substantively with proof to get anything. Of you didn't follow the hearing on the Trump Ukriane issue and the inability to substantively prove anything wrong. The omj Simpson saga. The Hilary Clinton versus feds saga. The Trump mad Russia connection saga.

Don't display your foolishness to the world oode

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Ivebeenbanned(f): 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

Yen yen yen. Prove that having Trump's dna is roae nah. Talk we're listening. grin Go tell them on your underwater world tell your queen mother and the asmodeens the prince of the water kingdom in the sky that this has failed already grin
On God, I pity the women in your life.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by healthserve(m): 11:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Dont try to make me feel disgusted. I already am.
I know your brother gave you some balls, this false feeling you've created in your head. Remove it as soon as you can. There's nothing you said that made sense. Your comments were clearly based on sentiments. Don't call a 'victim' a liar, when you weren't there. And consensual sex isn't similar to rape. You speak like a rapist. If you don't want to be tagged as one, don't project yourself as one.

This is too long. Sex is a private affair. Of at all it did happen. How can you prove it was rape and it wasn't consensual. That's of you cna even prove sex occured ote
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by healthserve(m): 11:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

On God, I pity the women in your life.

It's expected. Psychological manipulations and blackmail. You go tire. BTW people beg for my attention offline. Even high class females. I'm talking bank managers. Managers in telecoms. O ain't in your clique of dufoses. You'll have to try harder if you wanna come for you. Till then. Chalo

4 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by akan102: 12:02am On Jan 31, 2020
My brother, she went as far as producing cloth she claimed she wore that day... Wow women are the devil we read and hear about every now and then, this woman own na an upgrade of busola D own, first how she take know sey trump go become president then she go bring the cloth as evidence to fight trump, well my own na to watch

densiks:

You just have to laugh at how desperate and vindictive some of these lots can get.

You waited until he became president for you to suddenly seek justice with the clothe you wore when you were raped.

I wonder where all these is supposed to be leading?

It’s disgusting and sickening why some females would just always want to destroy men.

2 Likes

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Ivebeenbanned(f): 12:02am On Jan 31, 2020
healthserve:

This is too long. Sex is a private affair. Of at all it did happen. How can you prove it was rape and it wasn't consensual. That's of you cna even prove sex occured ote
Like i said before, as that bottomless pit you call a brain can't comprehend a simple statement, I didn't say her story was true, mother did I say its false
Type with your fingers, not your toes.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Ivebeenbanned(f): 12:03am On Jan 31, 2020
healthserve:

It's expected. Psychological manipulations and blackmail. You go tire
Typical Nigerian man. "I had the last say, therefore I won". That's why you never grow intellectually.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 31, 2020
healthserve:
What a wicked world. Can you imagine the wickedness in the heart of this woman.

This isn't seeking justice but trying to tarnish one's person and pull them out of the spotlight. 1990.

The world has experienced over 100 billion fvcks between now and then. What an audacious witxh

I'm sure she can't also be sure they both ever had an affair. Jezebel

Whether the world powers like it or not we're not returning to the Barack Obama cowardly styeld leadership, not even through his proxies Hilary Clinton or Michelle. Trump isn't going anywhere anytime soon
Now you spinning right?
When it was that pastor and Busola you people wee shouting Justice for her without proof but now this one demanded a DNA test yet you are blabbing about an innocent Obama who's miles away from the conspiracy you have in your head.
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by healthserve(m): 12:04am On Jan 31, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Like i said before, as that bottomless pit you call a brain can't comprehend a simple statement, I didn't say her story was true, mother did I say its false
Type with your fingers, not your toes.

Leave insults out of it. Let's say this is a court how can you move sex occured and if it did how can you prove its not consensual.

Prove the intelligence you claim to have to me
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Ivebeenbanned(f): 12:05am On Jan 31, 2020
KenModi:

That guy is a complete fool and he celebrates his stupidity because they're other foolish men here praising him for his disgusting comments
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by healthserve(m): 12:05am On Jan 31, 2020
kingkakaone:

Now you spinning right?
When it was that pastor and Busola you people wee shouting Justice for her without proof but now this one demanded a DNA test yet you are blabbing about an innocent Obama who's miles away from the conspiracy you have in your head.

Na who be this one. Biko swerve
Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by healthserve(m): 12:07am On Jan 31, 2020
akan102:
My brother, she went as far as producing cloth she claimed she wore that day... Wow women are the devil we read and hear about every now and then, this woman own na an upgrade of busola D own, first how she take know sey trump go become president then she go bring the cloth as evidence to fight trump, well my own na to watch

No be today. They also used cloth for Monica Lewinsky. Even Mrs. Potipha used cloth. She forgot alongside her lawyer if they can cliam sex occured, they'll need to first prove it wasn't consensual.

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by Ivebeenbanned(f): 12:08am On Jan 31, 2020
healthserve:

Leave insults out of it. Let's say this is a court how can you move sex occured and if it did how can you prove its not consensual.

Prove the intelligence you claim to have to me
I'm not insulting you. You clearly have a bottomless pit for a brain. Seems you'll never understand a simple statement. I'm not proving anything, because I can't. Neither can you. Stop pretending to be smart, you're clearly not.
All I said was DONT CALL HER A LIAR BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW THE TRUTH. Perhaps caps lock will help.

1 Like

Re: E. Jean Carroll Seeks Trump's DNA Over Rape Accusation by healthserve(m): 12:10am On Jan 31, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

I'm not insulting you. You clearly have a bottomless pit for a brain. Seems you'll never understand a simple statement. I'm not proving anything, because I can't. Neither can you. Stop pretending to be smart, you're clearly not.
All I said was DONT CALL HER A LIAR BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW THE TRUTH. Perhaps caps lock will help.

I'm sure you're of the same covern.. we're done allowing women destroy powerful men. We're done with that sheet. Mike Tyson still brings painful memory. We aren't giving strong men up for destruction. Never. Deaal with it. I've given you too much attention. Now be gone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix) / CNN Fires Don Lemon / Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.