Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (91359 Views)

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Heineken(m): 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Just stop pretending please, it's either you cooked up that story or you had sex with him, I know how you girls are, always pretending. besides I know if you get to meet me physically you will want to have sex with me, grin
you are the types that always ring my phone disturbing of coming to my house.
lol bros you wicked o

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Jacqueline22(f): 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
JasonScoolari:
She walked straight to my kitchen to prepare my last yam....

I collected the yam money from my friend who invited her.
Bae are you for real? Is that how u gonna treat me?

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Gabson001(m): 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
AstroG:

Same happened to me when ah was still a student.

She came all the way from Awka to skul(my lodge) all in the name that she was bored at skul. Na so ah carry her go Bar,she chop close to 15k dah night. E reach night,make ah touch her,she come dy talk say she get bf,I come tell her so u hv a bf and u left him and traveled all d way to be with me. I was angry but ah didnt react at dah point,left it till 3am and I told her to leave my room. She begged and agreed but ah told her dah ah no need sex again,say make she comot my room.

She left and where she slept or went to dah nyt no concern me.

I HATE STUPID MOFOS

If you make heaven nah ojoro

u get mind oh

bcuz of pvssy chaii

8 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Zuriel100(m): 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
AstroG:

Same happened to me when ah was still a student.

She came all the way from Awka to skul(my lodge) all in the name that she was bored at skul. Na so ah carry her go Bar,she chop close to 15k dah night. E reach night,make ah touch her,she come dy talk say she get bf,I come tell her so u hv a bf and u left him and traveled all d way to be with me. I was angry but ah didnt react at dah point,left it till 3am and I told her to leave my room. She begged and agreed but ah told her dah ah no need sex again,say make she comot my room.

She left and where she slept or went to dah nyt no concern me.

I HATE STUPID MOFOS

guy u wicked ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Novaccines: 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
Wow
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by hopexter(m): 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
nuelsam:
She gave a loud fart right beside me.

That's not weird, she's just free with you. Didn't you retaliate? If not, you're boring undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by proclinician: 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
missimelda01:
So you think.

Nothing else compares nothing else matters. Rules and niceness and good attitude and bullshits are for the poor.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Birdeyeview: 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
Okoroawusa:

My sister it's a matter of saying no. You can never tell what is on a woman's mind.

I have been so gentlemanly with a female visitor before that we spent the whole time in the living room watching TV.

On the stairs seeing her off she asked me," so na tv u take me watch today?"

Cant stop laughing at your comment.
you sef u no try.
u suppose understand body language.

16 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
She came to my house and felt at home grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by zoezoelogistics(m): 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
nuelsam:
She gave a loud fart right beside me.

Na correct person she be.

My wife kind of person.
She does it freely without thinking twice.
I am the direct opposite.

It disgusts me sha.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by hopexter(m): 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
lilbarracuda:
this guy would come to my place remove his shirt and short be walking around in boxers

He's just feeling at home my brother grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by otes4646: 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
lilbarracuda:
this guy would come to my place remove his shirt and short be walking around in boxers
hanty tell us d truth...u guys a banging each other

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
IyaTola:
What’s the weirdest thing a visitor has done in your house/home?

Fitting my clothes without my permission.
she came to the house with no bra and pants on
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by TLION(m): 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
A friend call to come visit me due to say them get strike for their school. We dey always say hi normally, but we have never lived together before. As real OG I say oya na come over. He has Always says he likes me. And me too go say bro I like you too. Never knew this bastard took my own likeness to another level. So he came that Friday evening I took him to bar we drank and enjoy ourselves. So we got home That night we sleep for same bed at night I just felt a hand touching my 3rd leg. Ah still feel say nothing spoil before I know the hand enter my pant Bobo don dey make attempt to suck my dvck sef.....I nearly kill the guy that night and na that same Night I tell bastard to leave my house. Stupid motherfucker.

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
Favy1235:
A visitor that came to help teach me engine drawing.
Let me say he is more like a bf to me.
Na so i caught him kissing my roommate that kind midnight.
you this small girl dey talk about bf ...Choi nawa o lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by happney65: 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
virgoquin:

Must you guys touch any female that comes to your place.

I don't know why guys have this mindset of trying to act funny when a lady visits them

To ba doko wa ma lo ile. Bye Bye..

cc veekid dayleke

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Legitdimple(f): 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sabby1:

Most youths these days are perverts and promiscuous. Most times, it seem guys promiscuity is on another level, but in truth, females are no exception, they are only reluctant, shy or timid of making a move.

I wonder what happened to our dignity and morality
Beats my imagination,moral decadence !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by nanizle(m): 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
TLION:
A friend call to come visit me due to say them get strike for their school. We dey always say hi normally, but we have never lived together before. As real OG I say oya na come over. He has Always says he likes me. And me too go say bro I like you too. Never knew this bastard took my own likeness to another level. So he came that Friday evening I took him to bar we drank and enjoy ourselves. So we got home That night we sleep for same bed at night I just felt a hand touching my 3rd leg. Ah still feel say nothing spoil before I know the hand enter my pant Bobo don dey make attempt to suck my dvck sef.....I near kill the guy that night and na that same Night I tell bastard leave my house. Stupid motherfucker.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

But you said you like him too! Ha

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by hopexter(m): 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
totosucker:
Visitors don't do weird things in my home because I'm weird. I'm Mr Weird.

I see you weird MC grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Legitdimple(f): 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
emptytoothpaste:
There's this friend I have that is very artistic. He had an interview here, so he called and asked permission to stay with me for a week, As a gee helping another struggling gee, I responded, "no wahala, dey as long as u wan dey, no shaking, feel at home".

I went out about my normal hustle the next day as usual, came back home, dey parlour small. As I say make I enter room, this my guy don carry oil paint (that type wey no dey clean), and painted one kain evil spirit looking painting on my bedroom wall.

Now, anytime I enter my room, I must shout "Blood of Jesus!".
Gosh! This really had me cracking up,you are really funny!

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Rarefayol(m): 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
She said she will pass the night nd go the next morning, but I have to send her Tfare wic I did.... So she finally came... that night and stood in front of me changing her clothes... Mehn I was like everytin don sup for me oo.. After changing her clothes, I got her sometin to eat... Wen we lay on bed I took move, she decline... I was surprise how would she possibly decline nd she was supposed to go back the next morning...

I persisted but she insisted that she's not running away I should chill until later in the mid night.... Lol I swear I was awake from 11pm to 3:30am I was hard already after seeing her naked early... Around 3:30am or so I took a move again she decline.... I took move again nd she stood up nd grabbed her bag nd ask me to open the door, I did... I was like weytin dey worry diz one... Boom she headed for the gate outside... nd I left my room rushed out to meet her outside, so I can help her open the gate, I know she won't be able to open it. That was how she left

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nathandics: 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
When I served him the meal...he was saying the meal is too much ooo but before I say jack the plate is empty

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by HolyTitus(m): 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
Birdeyeview:

you sef u no try.
Body language and be accused of rape abi. I'll rather pass than to be victimised for what I won't enjoy pass 5mins. Take care

18 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Okoroawusa: 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
Birdeyeview:

you sef u no try.
My sister, some ladies body language na to keep quiet till the man make the move. If she first make move na bad thing? My pri.ck is not for fancy nah.... glad I made you laugh

7 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nastofar(f): 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
hopexter:

You no get toilet pump? How you take know say n.a. sanitary pad block your toilet?
I saw the level of water in the WC when I asked my house keeper who used the toilet. She said that it was anty that flushed something. Abeg na when dem dey repair dem see am

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by galadima77(m): 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
missimelda01:
I wasn't supposed to respond to this cos you're honestly not worth the attention but since your life revolves round sex then you can choose to believe what you want, it doesn't reduce my life span.

That said, why play a movie for a visitor that came so late? Was the movie supposed to make him leave early or what?
Just asking, no take offense.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by tobilavish(m): 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
To ba dó oko Mâló ilé
Bye bye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by pek(m): 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mine was with my elder brother. He visited from Abuja to Lagos just before my wedding. Asked me for a loan that things weren't okay with him at the moment. I promised to help settle him later after my wedding. He asked me how much I was paying for the accommodation. I told him. He asked if he could stay and be paying for one room. I declined.
He came with his family for the wedding and his family was allotted one out of the four rooms in the duplex ( all en suit). Days after wedding, bros didn't go. I had extra five mouths to feed. Unplanned and little prepared for. Four weeks passed, no leave no transfer. The last straw was when I saw the wife's panties on the door. She didn't hang it in the bathroom, on the bathroom door, in the wardrobe or anywhere in their room. But on the door leading to the room. I was mad. Had to go see my uncle who sent for him. He left the following morning.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Okoroawusa: 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
Rarefayol:
She said she will pass the night nd go the next morning, but I have to send her Tfare wic I did.... So she finally came... that night and stood in front of me changing her clothes... Mehn I was like everytin don sup for me oo.. After changing her clothes, I got her sometin to eat... Wen we lay on bed I took move, she decline... I was surprise how would she possibly decline nd she was supposed to go back the next morning...

I persisted but she insisted that she's not running away I should chill until later in the mid night.... Lol I swear I was awake from 11pm to 3:30am I was hard already after seeing her naked early... Around 3:30am or so I took a move again she decline.... I took move again nd she stood up nd grabbed her bag nd ask me to open the door, I did... I was like weytin dey worry diz one... Boom she headed for the gate outside... nd I left my room rushed out to meet her outside, so I can help her open the gate, I know she won't be able to open it. That was how she left
Inwelu ajo obi.... that's all I have to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Awaja(m): 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
I told her to feel at home and she come spoil my remote.
Na lera I know say d thing no spoil-she press mute.

10 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by hopexter(m): 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
drezzyx:
A family friend's daughter came to our apartment sat on my lap in full view of everybody at home watching t.v
I have to stylishly ask her to stand-up that she was heavy and blocking my view.

Would you have pushed her off if it was just the both of you grin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by 2shure: 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
Her nipples became hard when she saw my rock solid dick. But i refused to sleep with her cos her boobs had fallen.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o / Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.