Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (91364 Views)

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by veekid(m): 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
happney65:

To ba doko wa ma lo ile. Bye Bye..

cc veekid dayleke
if you're not fúcking, dafuck you doing in my house?

9 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
Preach. Sent him packing instanta.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by sheriffindy(m): 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
Nairaland..A safe haven for wannabees, pretenders and hypocrites. everybody flexing their lizard muscles.

50 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Okoroawusa: 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
pek:
Mine was with my elder brother. He visited from Abuja to Lagos just before my wedding. Asked me for a loan that things weren't okay with him at the moment. I promised to help settle him later after my wedding. He asked me how much I was paying for the accommodation. I told him. He asked if he could stay and be paying for one room. I declined.
He came with his family for the wedding and his family was allotted one out of the four rooms in the duplex ( all en suit). Days after wedding, bros didn't go. I had extra five mouths to feed. Unplanned and little prepared for. Four weeks passed, no leave no transfer. The last straw was when I saw the wife's panties on the door. She didn't hang it in the bathroom, on the bathroom door, in the wardrobe or anywhere in their room. But on the door leading to the room. I was mad. Had to go see my uncle who sent for him. He left the following morning.
Your brother was going through a difficult time n you didn't even notice....uwa nka sef

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
You girls are so confused and unpredictable. A girl was always coming to my house once in a while then and I never touched her. The last time she came to my house she told me to my face she won't come to my house again because I refused to touch her. How did she expect me to touch her when she was engaged to my colleague who was also my tribal guy.
virgoquin:

Must you guys touch any female that comes to your place.

I don't know why guys have this mindset of trying to act funny when a lady visits them

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by SoNature(m): 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
AstroG:

Same happened to me when ah was still a student.

She came all the way from Awka to skul(my lodge) all in the name that she was bored at skul. Na so ah carry her go Bar,she chop close to 15k dah night. E reach night,make ah touch her,she come dy talk say she get bf,I come tell her so u hv a bf and u left him and traveled all d way to be with me. I was angry but ah didnt react at dah point,left it till 3am and I told her to leave my room. She begged and agreed but ah told her dah ah no need sex again,say make she comot my room.

She left and where she slept or went to dah nyt no concern me.

I HATE STUPID MOFOS

Bro, you are the perfect definition of wickedness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by hopexter(m): 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
Nastofar:
I saw the level of water in the WC when I asked my house keeper who used the toilet. She said that it was anty that flushed something. Abeg na when dem dey repair dem see am

Normally, they flush it, but that geh dey use tripple extra large pad for it to withhold the turbulence of toilet flush lol. grin
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Okoroawusa: 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Bae are you for real? Is that how u gonna treat me?
A million dollar question...

But shey u too wan cook the last yam?

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by frankson1(m): 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
Okoroawusa:

My sister it's a matter of saying no. You can never tell what is on a woman's mind.

I have been so gentlemanly with a female visitor before that we spent the whole time in the living room watching TV.

On the stairs seeing her off she asked me," so na tv u take me watch today?"

These ladies pretend a lot. One told me I was dulling and another said I always fall in love with my phone whenever she's around.
Some of these ladies love and want sex as much or even more than the guys.

As that my nigarrrrr friend, I always made sure they confess to me their frustration of me not touching them and they are very angry telling me cheesy

9 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by BnBgrillNG(m): 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
Year 2003, my guy spent 3nights, left with my Nokia 3330 (white colour).

Not seen him since then. Only for him to add me as friend on FB some years back.

Inside life

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
sodiqapril:

Chai... you deserve ubunja d or...where the babe Dy now

He doesn’t deserve it because the score na 2-1.

The girl chop 15k and she didn’t do the do.
He could only ask her to leave because that is the only power he has over her.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
She was putting my family's pictures inside her bag

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by hopexter(m): 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
Heineken:
lol bros you wicked o

Bro no be wickedness. He knows them and na him fit them girls undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
J111333:
Haunty came to born pikin for here and had planned to stay with a family friend. The family friend's wife began giving her attitude which I later found out that she asked her to be paying rent and haunty had trouble with that.
The oga, an elderly Nigerian man I respected begged me to help out and of course I no dey stay home, I said no wahala after all na only one month remain mek she born and maybe another 2 months before she went back.
I left my entire home for haunty and was overseas for 3months only to come back and still see haunty but with another of her friend wey come born too. I later found out that haunty collected rent from the other lady and at the end, I was made a fool. She even had the audacity to use my car in the garage with no driving license and no insurance, thank goodness I didn't get traffic tickets in my mailbox when I came back.
Story long but to help people these days dey fear me. grin
Lol, sorry bro, there are just many people with issues. How did you resolve this?

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by seunmohmoh(f): 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
emptytoothpaste:
There's this friend I have that is very artistic. He had an interview here, so he called and asked permission to stay with me for a week, As a gee helping another struggling gee, I responded, "no wahala, dey as long as u wan dey, no shaking, feel at home".

I went out about my normal hustle the next day as usual, came back home, dey parlour small. As I say make I enter room, this my guy don carry oil paint (that type wey no dey clean), and painted one kain evil spirit looking painting on my bedroom wall.

Now, anytime I enter my room, I must shout "Blood of Jesus!".
Omg
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
My house secrets stay here lol

But I really loved this guy so the night before my birthday I went to visit we went to his friends where he had arranged babes I faked late night and spent the night. Nothing happened but I learnt then that sometimes we put down what we can’t keep up with.

Just wanted to crash their ashawo party small

11 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by chical: 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
AstroG:

She came all the way from Awka to skul(my lodge) all in the name that she was bored at skul. Na so ah carry her go Bar,she chop close to 15k dah night. E reach night,make ah touch her,she come dy talk say she get bf,I come tell her so u hv a bf and u left him and traveled all d way to be with me. I was angry but ah didnt react at dah point,left it till 3am and I told her to leave my room. She begged and agreed but ah told her dah ah no need sex again,say make she comot my room.

I HATE STUPID MOFOS

Did she ask you to spend all those money on her... U be heartless ram

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
missimelda01:
Guyyy this your condition is a funny one grin

Stop mentioning me, I'm not holding your balls hostage.
Chai!!!
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Fisher007: 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
virgoquin:

Must you guys touch any female that comes to your place.

I don't know why guys have this mindset of trying to act funny when a lady visits them

Must you go the the guys house alone when no mutual feeling is involved.

This is why I never believe rape stories. You wanted to size the guy up or wanted something.

No random ladies come to a guy's house alone for visit. Either married or unmarried.

It is not morally right. Stay at your house. Simple.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
anslem04:

Alol ! the only thing functioning @that moment was my eye sign .. . a pleading smile to my gf n a oya cumma be going look to the other gurl, later that day the babe apologized to me cos i visited her to caution her.
If this is true then you did well bro.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Okoroawusa: 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
Legitdimple:
Beats my imagination,moral decadence !!!
You dey find morality for romance/sexuality section of Nairaland?
Even in the Religion section there is no morality.

Better leave here before I call your nanny...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by bikerboy1(m): 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
emptytoothpaste:
There's this friend I have that is very artistic. He had an interview here, so he called and asked permission to stay with me for a week, As a gee helping another struggling gee, I responded, "no wahala, dey as long as u wan dey, no shaking, feel at home".

I went out about my normal hustle the next day as usual, came back home, dey parlour small. As I say make I enter room, this my guy don carry oil paint (that type wey no dey clean), and painted one kain evil spirit looking painting on my bedroom wall.

Now, anytime I enter my room, I must shout "Blood of Jesus!".

Pictures ooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Naijacardcom: 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
He stole meat in my pot of soup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by AstroG: 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
chical:

Did she ask you to spend all those money on her... U be heartless ram

Why she come carry herself to my place,for us to be playing Ludo na undecided undecided

Marafvcker

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by pek(m): 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Your brother was going through a difficult time n you didn't even notice....uwa nka sef
Please read the topic and my post slowly with better understanding. I was based in Lagos and he was based in Abuja. I have set him up times over. Finally, you don't pack your family and dump on a newly wed and you think he won't feel it.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Zhanox: 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
First time frnd in house,go straight to my bedroom to receive a fone call without asking for permission and come out to tell me I like dis and dat........so annoying

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by sisitito01(f): 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
Okay. It wasn't my house though. When I was squatting with a friend off campus, this girl, her neighbour, left her room for God knows why, to ours. This girl entered the room, said hi to the both of us, laid on the bed and started watching a movie on her phone. She connected the movie to a fvcking bluetooth speaker. It was so loud! In another person's room. No, we weren't watching the movie together, she didn't ask us to come and watch with her either. I

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by 360command: 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
AstroG:

I HATE STUPID MOFOS

if na foreigner do you this thing, you no go dey funny. Look at the way you write, because of pekus, you throw girl outside for middle of the night.. you foolish my brother..

23 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by maynation(f): 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
MichaelBukamzy:
Dude came for a job interview and i allowed him crash at my place.my bae came at nite and dude was forming sly madu just to impress her.he ist comot shirt(he dey gim sha),small time he wear my cap dey waka upandan for lyk 5mins.i dey kitchen with bae.e no tey he pas go baf,kari bare chest dey ask my bae weda cold dey.e no tey he enta room,wear brown powder,rub wetlips con spray my pef oo con dey burst craig david album dey sing out loud with guiness wey pesn dash me(i leave am for fridge say afta dinner make i download am).mumu later dey ask me why my bae no sleep over.lol

grin

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Okoroawusa: 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
solasoulmusic:
My house secrets stay here lol

But I really loved this guy so the night before my birthday I went to visit we went to his friends where he had arranged babes I faked late night and spent the night. Nothing happened but I learnt then that sometimes we put down what we can’t keep up with.

Just wanted to crash their ashawo party small
Are you saying that because of you their orgy party didn't happen?

Na wa for you o!...spoiler!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by missimelda01(f): 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
I was too pissed to discuss anything with him, I also thought that me not giving him attention would make him go away.
galadima77:

That said, why play a movie for a visitor that came so late? Was the movie supposed to make him leave early or what?
Just asking, no take offense.

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
drezzyx:
A family friend's daughter came to our apartment sat on my lap in full view of everybody at home watching t.v
I have to stylishly ask her to stand-up that she was heavy and blocking my view.
Uh, uh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o / Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.