Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? (20730 Views)

Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? / Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? / Is It Compulsory To Propose Or Engage A Lady Before Marrying Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by alabimustcry: 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
NeedAdvice00:
I'm not happy with her

We just started dating

Not up to 3 weeks

Though I didn't tell her I'm not happy with her.

Question now, is it compulsory to buy Val gift?

Like, what happens if I decide to just switch my phone off and stay in my house that day?
op when will u have sense?.. Your mate is outside there building business and investment....your mentality is not more than val..

2 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by marvin906(m): 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
all i keep hearing is what can I get for my girl...
you go all for out to impress her while she gets you boxer's and singlet..
too many dunce on this forum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by wunmi590(m): 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
undecided
Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by Offpoint: 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
People from normal countries aren't talking about val, but look at Nigerians in abnormal country...

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
NeedAdvice00:
I'm not happy with her

We just started dating

Not up to 3 weeks

Like, what happens if I decide to just switch my phone off and stay in my house that day?

If you don't have gift, Use your peniss, mouth and fingers to give her mind blowing sex. Let her cumm over and over again. Eat her deep, touch and caress the right spots with your fingers.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by kenben: 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
Abeg go and buy a gift...Valentine na once a year. Maybe even once in a relationship

2 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by meum: 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
Yes it is. You can buy the gift for yourself

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by seanwilliam(m): 10:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
Like if you dont famz val, share if you do

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by Sierusvirus(m): 10:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
It’s not a must.
I told my gf, I have not celebrated Val as a special day since birth and I won’t force myself into that to impress her, then my final words to her was, if it’s okay by you cool but if not, we can end the relationship, till now no response from her.

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by jaxxy(m): 10:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
Nope bt u can give it to anyone not just ur better half, lover, bedmate, secret lover or 1 of the groupies.

Personally I don’t give it out. Sue me! grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by Franca397: 10:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
NO
Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by Godpikin4real(f): 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
Q
Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by Emotionss: 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
The only valentine gift i need is to be left alone.

With my ps4 call of duty=black opps and tom clancy= ghost recon) i don't need any disturbance from anyone on that day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by mabebe1(f): 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
Rukkydelta:
Oga just break up
You both are not just feeling each other
Gbam.........because a new relationship suppose to shack una well well... conversations will just flow like tap water.......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by RELAN2446(m): 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
NeedAdvice00:
I'm not happy with her

We just started dating

Not up to 3 weeks

you are running mad.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by Discombulator: 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
Of course, in fact sell all your properties both home and abroad, then steal some more to get a very expensive gift,dumbass.

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by Neoteny(m): 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
Page 6 from "Diary of a broke guy"

2 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by ZooOga: 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
this one sided gift giving for all manner of females has gotten out of materialistic hand and extra stressful for many guys.

my guys, grab ur nuts and keep you naira, pounds, or dollars in ur pocket or the bank earning u interest.

even if in a serious relationship or marriage, give your lady a special hug and kiss, grab her backside cheesy and tell her you still love her. if she is of sound and sane mind, down to earth and values your future together she will understand.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by NigeriaBam: 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
Not Compulsory but necessary

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by missimelda01(f): 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
Nawa o
Another thread to ruin the spirit of Valentine angry
For those of you who have found love and don't see it as a big deal to make your spouse feel special on a day like Valentine, please check my signature.. I have something interesting for you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
3weeks? it's obvious val was her calculation for given inn

my own babe dey come for her val gift in my house, been drinking excess milk for her enjoyment on 14th

advantage of dating ladies that aren't too social freak is much, except you've to teach them how to fúck, they put less pressure in demand

3 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by iammolise(m): 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2020
Alpha-males like us don't give ourselves head ache over what to get her on Valentine's, we just buy chocolate and one rose flower if we find one... The way she will open leg for u my broda, u will think she is now Mrs elastic girl grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by slimanyd: 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
The best valentine gift I would recommend for you is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF8vys6lxa8&t=91s
Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by NeedAdvice00: 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
mabebe1:

Gbam.........because a new relationship suppose to shack una well well... conversations will just flow like tap water.......
this one go expect me to dey chase her. Call her. Na pain she just dey cause. We never even see since she accepted.

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by victorian(f): 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
Sierusvirus:
It’s not a must.
I told my gf, I have not celebrated Val as a special day since birth and I won’t force myself into that to impress her, then my final words to her was, if it’s okay by you cool but if not, we can end the relationship, till now no response from her.

Don't worry, she won't reply u. She will keep mute but remember another guy will help u, do your job cool

You think guys are not pestering her for dates and to be their val?
She will help herself and choose one .

At the end on Vals night u are happy watching tv

She's happy going on a memorable night with one correct guy.

So be happy u won't drop shishi or pamper her that day. Na u sabi!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by tunize(m): 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
Not a must bro everyday is val day.

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2020
Who wants to be my bae ? Who go take me out o,I Dey lonely
Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by tunize(m): 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
Not a must bro everyday is val day.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by donMIG(m): 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
Na because u no get u dei ask guyyy
We dei together
Life hard

Im getting my babe a gift but next month never get babe val gift b4 cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? / All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.