Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? (20729 Views)

Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? / Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? / Is It Compulsory To Propose Or Engage A Lady Before Marrying Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by Fisher007: 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
Lmao
Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by goldensoul55: 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
It's not compulsory for stingy men, as a matter of emphasis stingy men like u always give excuses just to avoid buying ordinary gift , which one is "she get strong head "?

she get strong head but her her totoo nor strong , nonsense and ingridients

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by pyrex23(m): 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
NeedAdvice00:
Tnks Bro. Can it cause any problem after? I like her bt been givin her space diz days.

She too is doing strong head.

MODIFIED:

We never even see since she say Yes.

Took her almost 3 months before she say Yes.

We saw about six times before she say Yes.

Invited her twice after she say Yes, she go say she go come but no go show.

I don tire to dey call am self.

We never talk for two or three days.

I no care.

She no care too.

I for break up but no sure if I go regret am.

You're not in a relationship..

3 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by cassyrooy(m): 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
victorian:

Don't worry, she won't reply u. She will keep mute but remember another guy will help u, do your job cool

You think guys are not pestering her for dates and to be their val?
She will help herself and choose one .

At the end on Vals night u are happy watching tv

She's happy going on a memorable night with one correct guy.

So be happy u won't drop shishi or pamper her that day. Na u sabi!
You've not made one single sense from this your post.

Instead of finding other ways for him to see potential reasons to celebrate Val for his GF, and also enhance their relationship, you're indirectly justifying materialism and possibly cheating.

The guy is a lazy lover but that has in no ways connoted that he doesn't love her. But you obviously didn't see the guys side of things before advocating “a correct guy” should have the girl on Valentine's Day.

Why doesn't she spoil him for a start? Will it ruin her life? Biko swerve.

No be by force, even though it's a necessity for both parties to gift and be gifted things on Valentine's Day.

9 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by ndcide(m): 10:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
What exactly is Valentine's Day.

When the purpose of a thing is not defend, it'sure going to be abused.

Feb 14, has been abused .

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by Lexusgs430: 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
NeedAdvice00:
I'm not happy with her

We just started dating

Not up to 3 weeks

Though I didn't tell her I'm not happy with her.

Question now, is it compulsory to buy Val gift?

Like, what happens if I decide to just switch my phone off and stay in my house that day?

If she gets you a gift, it would be nice to reciprocate........ wink
Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by Davidson267(m): 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
NeedAdvice00:
Tnks Bro. Can it cause any problem after? I like her bt been givin her space diz days.

MODIFIED:

I no care.

She no care too.

Just text her a romantic message that day. Don't buy her anything and never show you are angry cos refused to come ur house...always act cool until she act normal...
Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
NeedAdvice00:
I'm not happy with her

We just started dating

Not up to 3 weeks

Though I didn't tell her I'm not happy with her.

Question now, is it compulsory to buy Val gift?

Like, what happens if I decide to just switch my phone off and stay in my house that day?

Of course it is. How else do you want her to believe that you're a nice guy ready to waste spend your money on her; and that you 'love' her? You do love her don't you?

Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by uthlaw: 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
bukatyne:

You are not happy with her because it is a few days to valentine?

Just kidding.

If you have her happiness at heart, you will know what to do most times.
which one is happiness at heart?

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by lexy2014: 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
Preshy561:

What's your reason for not wanting to gift her?
Just asking though

Must he give her a gift?
Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by 12inchDickson: 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
She doesnt like you, she agreed because it's Almost valentine

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by victorian(f): 10:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
cassyrooy:
You've not made one single sense from this your post.

Instead of finding other ways for him to see potential reasons to celebrate Val for his GF, and also enhance their relationship, you're indirectly justifying materialism and possibly cheating.

The guy is a lazy lover but that has in no ways connoted that he doesn't love her. But you obviously didn't see the guys side of things before advocating “a correct guy” should have the girl on Valentine's Day.

Why doesn't she spoil him for a start? Will it ruin her life? Biko swerve.

No be by force, even though it's a necessity for both parties to gift and be gifted things on Valentine's Day.

I'm. Making a whole lot of sense

A guy that's even giving his gf the option of ending their relationship if she doesn't accept no val celebration, their love celebration on lovers day.. Is that what u call he loves her?

Loves her indeed. He doesn't give a damn, if they breakup!
He's ready to free her if she insist on Val. And I bet that's why she's quiet thinking about it. So my guy is ready to breakup? Wow! Just like that?

I don't need to, or have to tell him anything should make him see reason why he need to consider celebrating Valentine's Day, even with 2k he can celebrate his love for his babe and who knows she herself will. Also be willing to gift him. Everything is not meant to be expensive but the thought of I cherish the lady or cherish this day on lovers day.

Anyways he has given her a open cheque , to stay or leave.

It's his call. Not mine.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by lexy2014: 10:57pm On Feb 09, 2020
NeedAdvice00:

MODIFIED:

I no care.

She no care too.

Oga go& find something more productive to do with ur time& stop wasting it on trivialities
Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by bukatyne(f): 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
uthlaw:
which one is happiness at heart?

You think of her happiness.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by lexy2014: 11:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
victorian:

Anything make him see reason why he should celebrate Valentine's, even with 2k he can celebrate his love for his babe and who knows she herself will.

So he can't "celebrate his love for his babe" any other day of d year? He has to wait for February 14.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by Joystark(f): 11:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
It's not compulsory bruv.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by mabebe1(f): 11:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
NeedAdvice00:
this one go expect me to dey chase her. Call her. Na pain she just dey cause. We never even see since she accepted.
So it's a situationship den....u guys are stressing yourselves o.....it's too early for troubles..3wks sef
Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by lexy2014: 11:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
goldensoul55:
It's not compulsory for stingy men, as a matter of emphasis stingy men like u always give excuses just to avoid buying ordinary gift , which one is "she get strong head "?

she get strong head but her her totoo nor strong , nonsense and ingridients

But is Valentine compulsory for anybody? If u say it is, is it a crime for d lady to buy a gift 4d guy? Is it not stinginess waiting for a guy to buy u gifts when u have no intention of buying him anything?

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by victorian(f): 11:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
lexy2014:

So he can't "celebrate his love for his babe" any other day of d year? He has to wait for February 14.

Can't he add feb14 to the other days they celebrate love?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by lexy2014: 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
victorian:

If they were celebrating other days, they wont even notice d existence of February 14. From d story, have they celebrated love on any other day?

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by Coolcalmcollect(m): 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
never buy the gift for your gf you cant flush in the toilet...so you won't be hurt when she forks up. follow this rule and your life will be easy. if you're not about to flush 5k down your toilet, Dont spend 5k in a gf...while I was dating my own figure was 1k....so no matter how e bi no dey spend pass 1k for babe....

2 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by daisidavid(m): 11:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
Nothing is compulsory in this life except death

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by NeedAdvice00: 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
mabebe1:

So it's a situationship den....u guys are stressing yourselves o.....it's too early for troubles..3wks sef
Do you think I should break up?
Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by lexy2014: 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
victorian:

lexy2014:

If they were celebrating other days, they wont even notice d existence of February 14. From d story, have they celebrated love on any other day?

Love is a lifestyle. Its not a day
Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by implementing: 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
Abeg this is just 9th of February, who are those female mods pushing these shits to fp wanting to brainwash the minds of guys trying to make ends meet

2 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by NeedAdvice00: 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
bukatyne:

You think of her happiness.

I once asked that why you accept gan self. She say she wan get am well with dating. Say she no dey good for dating.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by NeedAdvice00: 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
victorian:

Shey na good idea to break up?

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by mabebe1(f): 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
NeedAdvice00:
First talk About everything o....and see where it leads....if it doesn't go well den end it biko.....

2 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by bukatyne(f): 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
NeedAdvice00:

I once asked that why you accept gan self. She say she wan get am well with dating. Say she no dey good for dating.

Me no know o!
Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by lexy2014: 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
NeedAdvice00:

Shey na good idea to break up?

D people u are asking, are they dating d girl with u? Did u make announcement on nairaland b4 u toasted d girl?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by NeedAdvice00: 11:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
mabebe1:

First talk About everything o....and see where it leads....if it doesn't go well den end it biko.....
For phone or in person?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? / All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.