Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. (109209 Views)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
crownedrookie:

We are BOTH displaying our joblessness don't worry. I don't have a problem with Christianity.
I have a problem with lack of common sense and religious highhandedness in a public place. You are not Gods spokesperson nor the worldwide representative of Christians so why bring them into this?
no, u are jobless that one is established cause the thought of going through people's former comments in order to throw aspersions on them is over and beyond.. We're is the time for that? I am GOD's representative on this earth, now I don't need your opinion whether I am doing a good job or not.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by lexxyrule(m): 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
osazsky:
see what I said

Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by lexxyrule(m): 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
shineeye1:

You appear like a suitable candidate to be used for Sex Ritual

Lol, where is your sense of humor bayi?
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
no, u are jobless that one is established cause the thought of going through people's former comments in order to throw aspersions on them is over and beyond.. We're is the time for that? I am GOD's representative on this earth, now I don't need your opinion whether I am doing a good job or not.
Ehyaaaa. I can see how gainfully employed you are. It shows. For you to be arguing who is jobless between you and a jobless person. Chai. nL bible thumpers won't stop embarrassing themselves with their lack of logical thinking.
The whole structure of NL is based on the ability to comment on both original post and comments dummy. And I'm not casting aspersions on anything. I am asking you 1) why the OP has to obey the book that you have said yourself is YOUR manual for living. And 2) why, if you feel I shouldn't comment on your unsolicited advice to him you felt you are qualified to give him the advice at all. NL Christians are prime examples of pot calling kettle black. Religion does not exclude common sense. Add a bit of it in your life and respect peoples boundaries and don't presume to make choices for people based on your own beliefs. Be educated and good day!
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by goslowgoslow(m): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
the millions in accounts makes your poverty comment so funny.. Olosho bitch? Lol... Really? All for making my own comment. Lol... But seriously come up with better insults than this, this one is overused, calling every girl online olosho is getting old. Am waiting for stronger ones that shows you are intelligent.. Don't dissapoint
I also made my own comment so what is your business? After calling me nonentity you have the guts tell me I insulted you. If you want more insults you insult me again. See somebody that has millions in account shiorr cheesy cheesy...yeye dey smell!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by kingcornel(m): 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kylekent59:
Having a GF in Nigeria is a set back. They won't allow you focus.

Leave GF for now and develop yourself.

When the money comes, select a damsel with good character and marry.

I repeat, forget GF for now!!!
. may d Almighty God bless you...
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by fof1: 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:
Good morning Nlanders, I have this very issue bothering me. I have been in a relationship with this girl for about 3 years now. I love her so much, and she loved me until of recent when she told me that she's no longer interested in the relationship. She told me the stern truth that she was seeing someone else.

It's not like I don't take care of her, because I have given her almost everything she requested from me. I bought 90% of her clothes myself as she can't even buy for herself if I give her the money. I pay her bills too.

Just about 2 months ago, the said guy called me and told me that his gf (my gf) said I'm her ex, and they are now together. This guy is not that rich, he's just on average income scale, he's not super handsome and the worst is that, this girl calls and comes to my house for sex anytime she feels like. But that's all, we are not friends like before, we don't go out together, she don't even oblige my requests anytime I ask her for anything. She doesn't even visit on a regular except for sex.

Right now, I'm fed up; I'm tired of being in this love triangle, though I love her so much.
My guys advised me to beat her up and warn her never to come close to my house again, but I just can't. Though I feel used as a sex object, but I just can't say no to this girl's request.

I don't just know, am I being stupid?? Is there a Best way to handle this in a more diplomatic way?? I really love this girl.

STORIES FOR D gods. PLS STOP DOUBLE GAME WITH HER. TELL HER HENCEFORTH TO STICK TO HER NEW MAN PLS, B4 U GET MORE THAN U BARGAIN FOR. DISEASES, FIGHTS NEEDLESSLY, ANXIETY, AND TRAUMATIC EXPOSEÈ... TAKE A STAND AND BURN D BRIDGE INSTANT.PLS.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by tightpussy156: 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
@op from ur story is like u don't no wat u want.u are a confuse being. the girl.look like a prostitute.her wide pussy is for every man so Bleep an let others Bleep.she left u an go date another guy.later came back an start given u pussy to Bleep.that is u an the other guy the Bleep the wet wide Toto.the girl will have note than 10 guys fucking the pussy.such girl are Olosho.it is clear are u blind why asking for advice wen u no wat to do.who quote me should hug transformer.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Reeb2244: 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Reeb2244: 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
goslowgoslow:

I also made my own comment so what is your business? After calling me nonentity you have the guts tell me I insulted you. If you want more insults you insult me again. See somebody that has millions in account shiorr cheesy cheesy...yeye dey smell!
yeye dey smell is too small jor, go ahead and keep insulting, oga asked for opi ion, I gave mine.. U can't go ND Comment your own jeje it's to come to my own and criticise. When people say it's not everybody that is normal I now understand
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
crownedrookie:

Ehyaaaa. I can see how gainfully employed you are. It shows. For you to be arguing who is jobless between you and a jobless person. Chai. nL bible thumpers won't stop embarrassing themselves with their lack of logical thinking.
The whole structure of NL is based on the ability to comment on both original post and comments dummy. And I'm not casting aspersions on anything. I am asking you 1) why the OP has to obey the book that you have said yourself is YOUR manual for living. And 2) why, if you feel I shouldn't comment on your unsolicited advice to him you felt you are qualified to give him the advice at all. NL Christians are prime examples of pot calling kettle black. Religion does not exclude common sense. Add a bit of it in your life and respect peoples boundaries and don't presume to make choices for people based on your own beliefs. Be educated and good day!
the whole structure of NL is give your opinion, if you like other people's opinion you support ND not to criticise, pls stay away from me.. Mark my name ND stay away from me, am begging you now.. You have been warned
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
the whole structure of NL is give your opinion, if you like other people's opinion you support ND not to criticise, pls stay away from me.. Mark my name ND stay away from me, am begging you now.. You have been warned
Bleep you and Bleep your warning.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
if you like other people's opinion you support ND not to criticise
Telling him to do the opposite of what was obviously his freewill choice to do is tantamount to criticism of his life choices. Follow your own advice first
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
I have indeed marked your name and noted you as a religious zealot with no respect for peoples right to make decisions on who or who not to serve. Any where I see you display your highhandedness I'll be sure to spare a few minutes to educate you. Arrogantly telling a mature man capable of making intelligent decisions that he should obey the bible and flee fornication. Becos na your toto he take dey fornicate. Bullcrap
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by magicminister: 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
eni4real:
Let me introduce you to Ashirawealthy. She is a builder cool

Bro, I don’t need a bible thumping semi-literate person as a partner. I said someone on my level Loool...
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by kenrish2(m): 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:
Good morning Nlanders, I have this very issue bothering me. I have been in a relationship with this girl for about 3 years now. I love her so much, and she loved me until of recent when she told me that she's no longer interested in the relationship. She told me the stern truth that she was seeing someone else.

It's not like I don't take care of her, because I have given her almost everything she requested from me. I bought 90% of her clothes myself as she can't even buy for herself if I give her the money. I pay her bills too.

Just about 2 months ago, the said guy called me and told me that his gf (my gf) said I'm her ex, and they are now together. This guy is not that rich, he's just on average income scale, he's not super handsome and the worst is that, this girl calls and comes to my house for sex anytime she feels like. But that's all, we are not friends like before, we don't go out together, she don't even oblige my requests anytime I ask her for anything. She doesn't even visit on a regular except for sex.

Right now, I'm fed up; I'm tired of being in this love triangle, though I love her so much.
My guys advised me to beat her up and warn her never to come close to my house again, but I just can't. Though I feel used as a sex object, but I just can't say no to this girl's request.

I don't just know, am I being stupid?? Is there a Best way to handle this in a more diplomatic way?? I really love this girl.
op are u from ozoro
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
magicminister:

Bro, I don’t need a bible thumping semi-literate person as a partner. I said someone on my level Loool...

Bro, I don’t need a bible thumping semi-literate person as a partner. I said someone on my level Loool...[/quote]

Who's your level Mr. Literate? The classless illiterate whores you sleep with every night I guess.. You this apology of a man.

Your mates are bragging of better achievements in life, you're here bragging of a wasting your destiny.
Which responsible lady with class will agree to have anything yo do with a wasted entity like you? Little wonder you only attract your likes (local pristitutes) cos you are a classless cow.

Its only on Nairaland we get to hear majority of you guys boasting of one dumb level while in real life, your abode is nothing but a pigsty.
At least with my bible knowledge, I'm living the life of a princess and I'm very much at peace with life unlike you who take solace in prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
magicminister:

Eye see..... shocked shocked shocked
We will continue to look for your porero using Nairaland Lens cool
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by magicminister: 2:08am On Feb 13, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Who's your level Mr. Literate? The classless illiterate whores you sleep with every night I guess.. You this apology of a man.

Your mates are bragging of better achievements in life, you're here bragging of a wasting your destiny.
Which responsible lady with class will agree to have anything yo do with a wasted entity like you? Little wonder you only attract your likes (local pristitutes) cos you are a classless cow.

Its only on Nairaland we get to hear majority of you guys boasting of one dumb level while in real life, your abode is nothing but a pigsty.
At least with my bible knowledge, I'm living the life of a princess and I'm very much at peace with life unlike you who take solace in prostitutes.

I know I pushed you but your reply made me chuckle and also made me feel sorry for you at the same time.

You ooze of self-righteousness and strike me as someone that calls their pastor “daddy” and show more respect to their pastor than to themselves. Probably one of those that hop from one church to another in search of the latest miracle instead of looking within themselves.

Word of advise:

A quick glance at your posts shows you’re desperate to settle down... desperate to the point of advertising yourself on a website that is supposed to be anonymous...

Men smell desperation. The good guys run but the wicked ones will exploit it by selling false promises. Pursue self fulfillment and in the course of that, I promise you’ll find not just men of similar interest, but also personal happiness.

Finally;

What two consenting adults decide to do with their time and money should not be a problem to anyone.
Research after research has shown that most men have patronized a prostitute Atleast once in their lifetime.... that your omo pastor fit Dey nack ASHAna but you no go know.

A prostitute today na person wife tomorrow. All the runs girls from my undergraduate years are 3-4 kids deep while majority of the “good girls” are still single till date.

Even Jesus let ashawo to wash his feet with her hair
Even Jesus in favored David even though he was a chronic adulterer
Even God blesses Solomon even though he had 100s of concubine....

Those are you biblical heroes. They also wasted their destinies according to you but were immensely successful and favored by God...

Loool....
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 2:27am On Feb 13, 2020
magicminister:

I know I pushed you but your reply made me chuckle and also made me feel sorry for you at the same time.

You ooze of self-righteousness and strike me as someone that calls their pastor “daddy” and show more respect to their pastor than to themselves. Probably one of those that hop from one church to another in search of the latest miracle instead of looking within themselves.

Word of advise:

A quick glance at your posts shows you’re desperate to settle down... desperate to the point of advertising yourself on a website that is supposed to be anonymous...

Men smell desperation. The good guys run but the wicked ones will exploit it by selling false promises. Pursue self fulfillment and in the course of that, I promise you’ll find not just men of similar interest, but also personal happiness.

Finally;

What two consenting adults decide to do with their time and money should not be a problem to anyone.
Research after research has shown that most men have patronized a prostitute Atleast once in their lifetime.... that your omo pastor fit Dey nack ASHAna but you no go know.

A prostitute today na person wife tomorrow. All the runs girls from my undergraduate years are 3-4 kids deep while majority of the “good girls” are still single till date.

Those are you biblical heroes. They also wasted their destinies according to you but were immensely successful and favored by God...

Loool....

Lol...me? Desperate? Well, it ok to say that cos of what I posted but what you dont know is the motive behind what I posted tongue that post was created out of boredom for your info. So dont get it twisted.

You know what? ...get a life!
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by goslowgoslow(m): 2:51am On Feb 13, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
yeye dey smell is too small jor, go ahead and keep insulting, oga asked for opi ion, I gave mine.. U can't go ND Comment your own jeje it's to come to my own and criticise. When people say it's not everybody that is normal I now understand
Na u dey abnormal pass me I pity your husband!

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Mrparah(m): 5:13am On Feb 13, 2020
McCoy662:

[color=#990000][/color]happy fucking speee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2020
magicminister:

Word of advise:

Finally;

Loool....
I will have to humbly show respect to this reply.
#TakesABow
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by sapeleboi(m): 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
food don ready come chop u dey run

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Yngson25(m): 2:25am On Feb 14, 2020
McCoy662:

What are you saying? you're a fool ... confused element
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
Hmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by sheyitokz(m): 12:10pm On May 21, 2020
u beta continue using your bloncos to repair her life nd lookaway
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by SaintSmart50(m): 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
McCoy662:

That's why I don't love sex it puts you in a Love Triangle.
Nobody can mess your brain, no matter who you be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.