Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. (109144 Views)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by themaestro08(m): 9:40am On Feb 12, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Obey the Bible and flee from fornication. In literal terms, move from that apartment to another and don't tell her.

And you think she won't find out?... Worse, she has already discovered his thumbscrew (mum u button), and also he still love her.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by rhames(m): 9:48am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:
Good morning Nlanders, I have this very issue bothering me. I have been in a relationship with this girl for about 3 years now. I love her so much, and she loved me until of recent when she told me that she's no longer interested in the relationship. She told me the stern truth that she was seeing someone else.

It's not like I don't take care of her, because I have given her almost everything she requested from me. I bought 90% of her clothes myself as she can't even buy for herself if I give her the money. I pay her bills too.

Just about 2 months ago, the said guy called me and told me that his gf (my gf) said I'm her ex, and they are now together. This guy is not that rich, he's just on average income scale, he's not super handsome and the worst is that, this girl calls and comes to my house for sex anytime she feels like. But that's all, we are not friends like before, we don't go out together, she don't even oblige my requests anytime I ask her for anything. She doesn't even visit on a regular except for sex.

Right now, I'm fed up; I'm tired of being in this love triangle, though I love her so much.
My guys advised me to beat her up and warn her never to come close to my house again, but I just can't. Though I feel used as a sex object, but I just can't say no to this girl's request.

I don't just know, am I being stupid?? Is there a Best way to handle this in a more diplomatic way?? I really love this girl.

You are even lucky she told you she is no longer interested in the relationship.

My ex-girlfriend got married on the day I intended proposing to her. Don't waste your precious time on Nigerian girls. They are a big disgrace and disappointment when it comes to matters of the heart.

Console yourself by taking a vacation for a few days or just visit the nearest pepper soup joint to stomach the issue.

Good luck in your search for another bride.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by lucky4west: 9:50am On Feb 12, 2020
focus on your life and let the girl go, turn to God and he will heal your heart and delivered you from the grip of fornication or pre-marital sex...she told you plainly she is done with you so why are u still attached to her...this may not be love but lust please turn to God for solace and have a change of heart towards immorality...thank you.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:
Good morning Nlanders, I have this very issue bothering me. I have been in a relationship with this girl for about 3 years now. I love her so much, and she loved me until of recent when she told me that she's no longer interested in the relationship. She told me the stern truth that she was seeing someone else.

It's not like I don't take care of her, because I have given her almost everything she requested from me. I bought 90% of her clothes myself as she can't even buy for herself if I give her the money. I pay her bills too.

Just about 2 months ago, the said guy called me and told me that his gf (my gf) said I'm her ex, and they are now together. This guy is not that rich, he's just on average income scale, he's not super handsome and the worst is that, this girl calls and comes to my house for sex anytime she feels like. But that's all, we are not friends like before, we don't go out together, she don't even oblige my requests anytime I ask her for anything. She doesn't even visit on a regular except for sex.

Right now, I'm fed up; I'm tired of being in this love triangle, though I love her so much.
My guys advised me to beat her up and warn her never to come close to my house again, but I just can't. Though I feel used as a sex object, but I just can't say no to this girl's request.

I don't just know, am I being stupid?? Is there a Best way to handle this in a more diplomatic way?? I really love this girl.
You are mad na. You really love the girl so you "take care" of her and buy her 90% clothes and pay her bills. As per disabled orphan wey she be. You nor see as you set your self up as a mugu? My Fren go visit ubunja profile and free yourself from slavery. Guys like you are reasons why he is popular. Not we who were born woke and disillusioned cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:52am On Feb 12, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
themaestro08:

And you think she won't find out?... Worse, she has already discovered his thumbscrew (mum u button), and also he still love her.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 12, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Obey the Bible and flee from fornication. In literal terms, move from that apartment to another and don't tell her.
Obey the bible because??
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by CCC2(m): 9:53am On Feb 12, 2020
If you cant a a pack with all needed attributes, get more packs with complementary to make a complete pack.

Na very sharp girl be that.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by kingola111(m): 9:58am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:

I don’t talk much here but your situation is very trivial
I will tell you Two things
Get a girl who is interested in you and spend the money you are spending on the hoe on her
Two- stop the attraction you have for her see her as a sex object too after all she isn’t loyal and I bet you the guy that called you is seeing her as a sex object too
Let her know you have someone too and don’t give her shit since she likes your Dickson
Soon when he clear for her eyes she go wan come back but don’t allow it
Except you want someone that will Bleep your and Bleep your brother who obviously will have a good Dickson too
Marry her on your own doom
You ain’t stupid you are just in love with a fucker
Good luck using this advice

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by charles614: 10:01am On Feb 12, 2020
intimacy gadget
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Skmoda360(m): 10:05am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:

Repeat after me....."ex girlfriend on a straffing level". she had broke up with you now. So no dey call her your gf again...hain undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Shugavee(f): 10:06am On Feb 12, 2020
Olalan:
How would you allow a girl use you as a tool for her sexual satisfaction
why not!! They r both enjoying it
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by ylaa(f): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2020
Yes you are not just stupid but very stupid. Seems you know how to do it well but I don't know y she prefers the other guy to you. You are every woman's dream. Kind, gentle, generous and considerate. I'll advise, you leave her. No matter what, do not have sex with her again. Start by not letting her into your apartment otherwise you won't be able to resist her. If u get EAR, hear me well.

quote author=McCoy662 post=86502871]Good morning Nlanders, I have this very issue bothering me. I have been in a relationship with this girl for about 3 years now. I love her so much, and she loved me until of recent when she told me that she's no longer interested in the relationship. She told me the stern truth that she was seeing someone else.

I don't just know, am I being stupid?? Is there a Best way to handle this in a more diplomatic way?? I really love this girl.[/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Shugavee(f): 10:10am On Feb 12, 2020
I seriously feel for you darling, date another girl. That’s the only solution. Don’t stay single ... don’t feel committed to someone who doesn’t care about you .. gradually u would get irritated by her ,,, lastly I think she’s also trying to satisfy you , so u wont miss her too much , Think about it . She still cares
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by proclinician: 10:11am On Feb 12, 2020
Hasna01:
Such is life! Some girls are out there looking for this kind of guy, yet they didn't see. Some guys will never spend on a lady or love her but pretend they do.

I will advise you to leave the relationship and look for a suitable lady.

So from where you come from loving a woman means spending on her? Instead of wasting ur time searching for a man like this kindly become a prostitute if you're not one. Men are wiser due to Budweiser.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by saintdevo(m): 10:12am On Feb 12, 2020
Brother you should be very Happy that she is even using you has a sex object, alot of guys out there are wishing to be in Your own shoe's to be used as a sex object but couldn't find one. My brother you should be happy not worried

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Shugavee(f): 10:15am On Feb 12, 2020
proclinician:

So from where you come from loving a woman means spending on her? Instead of wasting ur time searching for a man like this kindly become a prostitute if you're not one. Men are wiser due to Budweiser.
please when real men talk ,, people like you should listen !! Don’t dent the thread with ur negativity
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by ogbonnachrys: 10:19am On Feb 12, 2020
Enjoy the sex and move bro. Don't even give her money for transport. Remove your mind from love. Na she go tire.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by WorWorBoy: 10:21am On Feb 12, 2020
Adewale1603:
I have the full video, contact me
Mark Zuckerberg you are on Nl undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by ogbonnachrys: 10:22am On Feb 12, 2020
That means he is good in bed, lo
saintdevo:
Brother you should be very Happy that she is even using you has a sex object, alot of guys out there are wishing to be in Your own shoe's to be used as a sex object but couldn't find one. My brother you should be happy not worried
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by proclinician: 10:22am On Feb 12, 2020
Shugavee:
please when real men talk ,, people like you should listen !! Don’t dent the thread with ur negativity

Haha. U dont even know me. With this kind of thinking u have i doubt if someone like u can come close. U know what i mean? Someone like u belongs to the lowest portion of the strata.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by kiddkash(m): 10:23am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:

diplomatic like emissaries and ambassadors? guy take time
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by imeziano(m): 10:23am On Feb 12, 2020
This dude surprise me....she told you you are only for sex; she didnt stop you from finding another.....keep giving her the sex till you find another as at the moment enjoy while it last; there is no love in this one....you just simply find another really cool babe for keeps because you simply are just for the sex
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by kiddkash(m): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2020
Meeyankee:
I hate to see people seeking for advice for things that has already clear to them. I hate negativity.
the problem is not everyone thinks the way you do. some are late bloomer
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Shugavee(f): 10:26am On Feb 12, 2020
KHALIPEPE:
Guy You may av lost d girl to a competitor, Coming back to you for sex means the girl still loves you or needs you. You may want to fight for her and woo her back. take back what belongs to you.
supported
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Moniya4Real(m): 10:27am On Feb 12, 2020
Kylekent59:
Having a GF in Nigeria is a set back. They won't allow you focus.

Leave GF for now and develop yourself.

When the money comes, select a damsel with good character and marry.

I repeat, forget GF for now!!!
May God bless you for the words of wisdom bro
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by usedcardealerph(m): 10:44am On Feb 12, 2020
simplepee:
Yes,anything else you want to know about yourself?

The 'use and dump' sentence isn't only for guys afterall cheesy cheesy

In this case he’s just being used and not dumped....rephrase
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by McCoy662(m): 10:46am On Feb 12, 2020
I'M NOT STUPID AS MOST PEOPLE HERE ERRONEOUSLY THINK. I'M JUST A GENTLE MAN, AND THERE'S THIS CONNECTION WHEN YOU REALLY LOVE SOMEONE. AND FINDING OUT WHY THIS STRANGE BEHAVIOR CAN DO MUCH GOOD TO ME, AT LEAST THE NEXT GIRL TO DATE IS NOT MY SISTER TOO, SO I CAN'T BE SO SURE SHE WILL STICK WITH ME. AND I DON'T LIKE FLIRTING.
I CAN JUST LOOK BACK TO REMEMBER THE GOOD OLD DAYS. THE FEELING WAS MUTUAL, WE WERE BEST OF FRIENDS CUM LOVERS. ITS NOT LIKE I CAN'T MOVE ON OR THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET ANOTHER GIRL, IN FACT, TOASTING A GIRL IS NOT A BIG DEAL FOR ME AND SHE KNOWS THAT TOO. BUT I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF SHE COULD BE DOING IT ON PURPOSE, MAYBE A TEST OR COULD IT JUST BE REAL.

But just get it, I'm neither dumb nor stupid and it's not like I live only to sex. I go about my normal activities. But before I could make this impending mistake, I just had to ask this family if anyone knows what could be going on. We know women are tricky.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Shugavee(f): 10:52am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:
I'M NOT STUPID AS MOST PEOPLE HERE ERRONEOUSLY THINK. I'M JUST A GENTLE MAN, AND THERE'S THIS CONNECTION WHEN YOU REALLY LOVE SOMEONE. I CAN JUST LOOK BACK TO REMEMBER THE GOOD OLD DAYS. THE FEELING WAS MUTUAL, WE WERE BEST OF FRIENDS CUM LOVERS. ITS NOT LIKE I CAN'T MOVE ON OR THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET ANOTHER GIRL, IN FACT, TOASTING A GIRL IS NOT A BIG DEAL FOR ME AND SHE KNOWS THAT TOO. BUT I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF SHE COULD BE DOING IT ON PURPOSE, MAYBE A TEST OR COULD IT JUST BE REAL.

But just get it, I'm neither dumb nor stupid and it's not like I live only to sex. I go about my normal activities. But before I could make this impending mistake, I just had to ask this family if anyone knows what could be going on. We know women are tricky.
just talk to her !! N tell her exactly how u feel ,, let her reaction guide you ,, I feel she still cares tho but u can never be sure,, talk to her . AND YOU ARE NOT STUPID
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by goslowgoslow(m): 10:53am On Feb 12, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
that's d most foolish question I have ever seen.. Is that a prerequisite for advising some one? Nothing person no go see for nairaland.. My virginity is none of ur business
And your comment is also the most stupid and idiotic I have ever seen. What is your business if people fornicate? Just as your virginity is non of my business. It is their body not yours. Kettle that is advicving pot not to be black. Hypocrites everywhere!
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by McCoy662(m): 10:55am On Feb 12, 2020
Shugavee:
just talk to her !! N tell her exactly how u feel ,, let her reaction guide you ,, I feel she still cares tho but u can never be sure,, talk to her .
Thanks for understanding. No be all these my alpha men brothers calling me names.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:55am On Feb 12, 2020
Ehen!Is that not supposed to be enjoyment?
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by churchee: 11:00am On Feb 12, 2020
creolehunt:
Why are you sounding like you are been violated or in a helpless situation?

So the girl comes to your house unannounced, pulls your penìs out of your short, pushes you to the bed or whatever and slide your penìs into her vagìna, when she is done, she cleans herself up nd leave? If this isn't how it happens, then you should be whipped for boring us with a non issue.

On the flip side, perhaps she isn't having sex with the new guy. Maybe she even told him she is a virgin grin

Crooked world.

Just kill me grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée / Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.