Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. (109193 Views)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by DOBOEFEMENA: 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
This Valentine whatever your relationship status is we are giving you a chance to win a 1-Day all expense Valentine’s experience at a suprise posh resturant in Lagos.

To win, head on to AHA Games on Facebook or Ahagames.ng on Instagram and follow the steps below to win:

1️⃣Simply Comment and Mention Someone Special In Your Life Mentioning How You Met Using #AHAValentineTreat
2️⃣Make The Story as Interesting and Romantic as Possible And Get Friends To Like Your Comment
PS: You must be following @Ahagames.ng
__
2 Beautiful People Will Be Selected To Be Celebrated This Valentine �
.Terms & Conditons apply.

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Dronions(m): 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
Karemarealty288:
She is using you....use her back by suggesting 3some with a guy....

Hmm..... [color=#770077][/color]
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by obicaddy(m): 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kylekent59:
Having a GF in Nigeria is a set back. They won't allow you focus.

Leave GF for now and develop yourself.

When the money comes, select a damsel with good character and marry.

I repeat, forget GF for now!!!

Words on Marble�
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Amorprincesa24: 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
creolehunt:
Why are you sounding like you are been violated or in a helpless situation?

So the girl comes to your house unannounced, pulls your penìs out of your short, pushes you to the bed or whatever and slide your penìs into her vagìna, when she is done, she cleans herself up nd leave? If this isn't how it happens, then you should be whipped for boring us with a non issue.

On the flip side, perhaps she isn't having sex with the new guy. Maybe she even told him she is a virgin grin

Crooked world.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Thosyne406: 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kylekent59:

Thank you so much smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by IamPlato(m): 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:
newtonj328@gmail.com
check Your Mail
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Mkamaldeen442: 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
something tells me this story is bullshit
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Iyiataata92: 2:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
Meeyankee:
I hate to see people seeking for advice for things that has already clear to them. I hate negativity.
I met your 'likes' on number 666, is it normal or is there more than meets the eye?
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
Iyiataata92:
I met your 'likes' on number 666, is it normal or is there more than meets the eye?
Lol funny tho

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Goddyj(m): 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
creolehunt:
Why are you sounding like you are been violated or in a helpless situation?

So the girl comes to your house unannounced, pulls your penìs out of your short, pushes you to the bed or whatever and slide your penìs into her vagìna, when she is done, she cleans herself up nd leave? If this isn't how it happens, then you should be whipped for boring us with a non issue.

On the flip side, perhaps she isn't having sex with the new guy. Maybe she even told him she is a virgin grin

Crooked world.

All I can is that you're a wise man grin
I had a girl like that sometime ago. She was dating one of my colleagues on a no sex relationship because she wasn't going to loose her virginity until after marriage.
Every time my colleague would be boasting to me how he is going to marry his girlfriend a virgin.
But unknown to my guy, I have being pounding his virgin girlfriend's puna right from the first day she visited him in the office grin grin And I didn't even meet her as a virgin embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by justino57(m): 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kylekent59:

God will bless u ...seriously leave woman and go and make money I could remember my ex told me that she can't date me anymore cause the level am chasing money that I dnt have her time bro since she left oga I don make plenty millions now ,guys leave woman n make money seriously if u wan to marry u pick 1 n marry simple

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by McCoy662(m): 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
IamPlato:
check Your Mail
I've seen it, thanks.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by 100bonus(m): 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
illitrate:
Next time she comes, rub Cameroon pepper on the condom grin
what happens if the condom come burst
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by joshrare(m): 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
Karemarealty288:
She is using you....use her back by suggesting 3some with a guy....
Too much sense will not kee you.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by creolehunt: 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
Goddyj:

All I can is that you're a wise man grin
I had a girl like that sometime ago. She was dating one of my colleagues on a no sex relationship because she wasn't going to loose her virginity until after marriage.
Every time my colleague would be boasting to me how he is going to marry his girlfriend a virgin.
But unknown to my guy, I have being pounding his virgin girlfriend's puna right from the first day she visited him in the office grin grin And I didn't even meet her as a virgin embarassed

Goddamit!!!

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Pavarottii(m): 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
saucerence:
.... u are a fool and a love nd hit person who has lost it ode.....:: which love is he looking for when she her self is not after love , read the line dummy
So why don't u advice him to quit the girl?
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by TheRedpillguy: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
Lamanii22:
With all of ubunja's redpill? You didn't use any of that lol...
Its obvious that this guy is not redpilled, but you all just have to take your shots. Repill is a simple reality, women love is opportunistic, Sooner men realize that the better for them. You will never ever find me in this situation but I have pussy on overload.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by jovitabeb(f): 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
sex machine
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by saucerence(m): 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
Pavarottii:

So why don't u advice him to quit the girl?
go and learn how to read well even without calling the girl she do her own to offer sex....... even if he get another girl , dis same girl given him sex would make him cheat on his new girl frnd ......... it an open offer for now bro grab it while it last even if it is not ok ....... bro u know these
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by McCoy662(m): 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
jovitabeb:
sex machine
Lol, is not me u are talking to oo
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Legendguru: 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
You must never tell ... you are fuvvking her right her other dates can’t fuvvvkk she never gon tell
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Zoey1: 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
@HRHQueenPhil
I sent you a direct message, check your mail Thanks
HRHQueenPhil:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
goslowgoslow:

And your comment is also the most stupid and idiotic I have ever seen. What is your business if people fornicate? Just as your virginity is non of my business. It is their body not yours. Kettle that is advicving pot not to be black. Hypocrites everywhere!
ur moniker shows your character so going back and forth with you won't make sense..did u actually use the word hypocrite..? lol..so funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin av i chased u for sex b4? what a nonentity!
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
crownedrookie:

Obey the bible because??
if you know, you know.. since its not your manual for living, comment on another person's opinion
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by goslowgoslow(m): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
ur moniker shows your character so going back and forth with you won't make sense..did u actually use the word hypocrite..? lol..so funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin av i chased u for sex b4? what a nonentity!
You don't need to chase me for sex....I don't know you between HIV is real You
can't give it to me again you are hypocrite .Olosho! Bitch!
HRH my foot! Who made you a queen? Poverty kill you there!
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
if you know, you know.. since its not your manual for living, comment on another person's opinion
If you have enough sense to say this then why did you make this comment? Its YOUR manual for living so why are you telling a random person on a forum to obey it?
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Olas16198901: 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
Shut up e dey sweet u, no be say she dey force you, you too dey enjoy am well well
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by DonroxyII: 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kylekent59:

This is what I'm doing and the reward is superficial cheesy ....

The little times I slipped, it is catastrophic....

Some can even ask u to use money for development to buy latest designer just because dey want to use u pose b4 their friends. ..... Immediately you try to explain, you will see mood swing that can even give you psychological disorder .....

No be everyday be Sallah !!

My Motto: Get ya game tight and find a good woman to marry ..... Woman ain't made for Hustle since time immemorial..... They are made to manage the proceeds from Hustle grin ....
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by CEO07(m): 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kylekent59:

my sentiments exactly
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
crownedrookie:

If you have enough sense to say this then why did you make this comment? Its YOUR manual for living so why are you telling a random person on a forum to obey it?
if you have something against Christianity take it up with God, leave me out of your hate. That is my comment, go and comment your own.. Must you display your joblessness here. It's the OP Dat will decide which one he will follow, inugo.. Stop it taking it personal.. Am not talking to you
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
goslowgoslow:

You don't need to chase me for sex....I don't know you between HIV is real You
can't give it to me again you are hypocrite .Olosho! Bitch!
HRH my foot! Who made you a queen? Poverty kill you there!

the millions in accounts makes your poverty comment so funny.. Olosho bitch? Lol... Really? All for making my own comment. Lol... But seriously come up with better insults than this, this one is overused, calling every girl online olosho is getting old. Am waiting for stronger ones that shows you are intelligent.. Don't dissapoint
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
if you have something against Christianity take it up with God, leave me out of your hate. That is my comment, go and comment your own.. Must you display your joblessness here. It's the OP Dat will decide which one he will follow, inugo.. Stop it taking it personal.. Am not talking to you
We are BOTH displaying our joblessness don't worry. I don't have a problem with Christianity.
I have a problem with lack of common sense and religious highhandedness in a public place. You are not Gods spokesperson nor the worldwide representative of Christians so why bring them into this?
O.P wasn't talking to you either but you felt justified to jump into his comment to dictate on what he should use as his manual for living. Why do you contradict yourself? You see that holding your religious highhandedness up against commonsense makes it glaringly silly even to you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.