Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. (109192 Views)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by aremz(m): 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
She has seen you as a SIMP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by hush15: 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
McCoy662:
Good morning Nlanders, I have this very issue bothering me. I have been in a relationship with this girl for about 3 years now. I love her so much, and she loved me until of recent when she told me that she's no longer interested in the relationship. She told me the stern truth that she was seeing someone else.

It's not like I don't take care of her, because I have given her almost everything she requested from me. I bought 90% of her clothes myself as she can't even buy for herself if I give her the money. I pay her bills too.

Just about 2 months ago, the said guy called me and told me that his gf (my gf) said I'm her ex, and they are now together. This guy is not that rich, he's just on average income scale, he's not super handsome and the worst is that, this girl calls and comes to my house for sex anytime she feels like. But that's all, we are not friends like before, we don't go out together, she don't even oblige my requests anytime I ask her for anything. She doesn't even visit on a regular except for sex.

Right now, I'm fed up; I'm tired of being in this love triangle, though I love her so much.
My guys advised me to beat her up and warn her never to come close to my house again, but I just can't. Though I feel used as a sex object, but I just can't say no to this girl's request.

I don't just know, am I being stupid?? Is there a Best way to handle this in a more diplomatic way?? I really love this girl.

Dude, you lucky.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by BULLIONVAN4(m): 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
post=86572602]Delete her number and cut her off before she cuts off your life.

Advice from the elders. [/quote][quote author=Kylekent59
:
Having a GF in Nigeria is a set back. They won't allow you focus.

Leave GF for now and develop yourself.

When the money comes, select a damsel with good character and marry.

I repeat, forget GF for now!!!
how I wish I could like these posts a million times

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
So what seems to be the problem?
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
Delete her number and cut her off before she cuts off your life.

Advice from the elders.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nwaonyishi69: 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
Yes, you are hopelessly stupid.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by sheriffindy(m): 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
Guy cone close make I clear my nostrils for your face.. Catarrh Don finish me!!
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Ropire: 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
[s]
post=86572602:

Advice from the elders.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by NigeriaBam: 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
Wonderful.. No Advice for now. Let me Face my DATA business
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Macgyver1: 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
illitrate:
Next time she comes, rub Cameroon pepper on the condom grin

Your monicker precedes you grin
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by sholay2011(m): 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
McCoy662:
Good morning Nlanders, I have this very issue bothering me. I have been in a relationship with this girl for about 3 years now. I love her so much, and she loved me until of recent when she told me that she's no longer interested in the relationship. She told me the stern truth that she was seeing someone else.

It's not like I don't take care of her, because I have given her almost everything she requested from me. I bought 90% of her clothes myself as she can't even buy for herself if I give her the money. I pay her bills too.

Just about 2 months ago, the said guy called me and told me that his gf (my gf) said I'm her ex, and they are now together. This guy is not that rich, he's just on average income scale, he's not super handsome and the worst is that, this girl calls and comes to my house for sex anytime she feels like. But that's all, we are not friends like before, we don't go out together, she don't even oblige my requests anytime I ask her for anything. She doesn't even visit on a regular except for sex.

Right now, I'm fed up; I'm tired of being in this love triangle, though I love her so much.
My guys advised me to beat her up and warn her never to come close to my house again, but I just can't. Though I feel used as a sex object, but I just can't say no to this girl's request.

I don't just know, am I being stupid?? Is there a Best way to handle this in a more diplomatic way?? I really love this girl.
Didinrin is still asking...you are not just stupid oh, you are foolish even. You'd better repent and focus on Jesus so you can take charge of your destiny before it gets lost in a love triangle. Cutting her off won't be easy but it is the right thing to do. In fact, you may be stuck and it might be too late when your eyes become clear.

Embrace a life in Christ...that's when your brain will be back to full function because it's like the girl has scattered it with attraction.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Antichristus: 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
SHE'LL SOON GIVE YOU THE GIFT OF LIKE. YOU'RE HAVING SEX WITH HER AND SHE'S GETTING IT FROM THE OTHER GUY. WHATEVER THE GUY GIVES HIM, YOU'LL GET. RUSSIAN ROULETTE

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
Chai person wey get head no get cap, person wey get prink no get tautau sad

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Dextre(m): 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
McCoy662:

Hell yeah,ur stupidity don reach breaking point sef. Please reboot and focus..talmbout love and love triangle
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by NigeriaBam: 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
post=86572602:

Advice from the elders.

Interesting. Imoran Agba.. and Oro Agba bio se lowuro, Ase lale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
It's like your sperm box don dey empty your eyes don dey clear na eim make you begin dey cry now Abi? since all this while wey you dey service that hole nobody hear from you, guy just continue enjoy wetin you dey enjoy before
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by PastorandMentor(m): 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
See how many times you mentioned sex.
Take it from me.
You are an idiot

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by kokomilala(m): 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
You fell for her gambit
You're being played like Russian roulette. In plain terms,you are her Bleep meat and nothing more. You should know the first law of Nigerian Street; Never trust Naija girls.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by shineeye1: 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
McCoy662:

Foolz still exist and you are a certified one!
You open your moronic cavity called mouth to say you love a runs girl who uses you for sexual convenience! You are an unfortunate youth who has tragically lost direction in life. You stand condemned before gods and men
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ayè use and dump lówàà grin
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by ikevictor: 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
...and am here searching for dis kind girl all my life!!

1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Legitdimple(f): 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
Why let her use you this way? Simply say no next time ,don't even allow her close to your house,she should meet her boyfriend for sex if he's so good,what effontry!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by toffyz(m): 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
k
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by goslowgoslow(m): 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Obey the Bible and flee from fornication. In literal terms, move from that apartment to another and don't tell her.
Are you a virgin? shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by West2019(m): 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
McCoy662:

you are a very stupid guy .nah pussy go kill you

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by CaptainFM1: 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
McCoy662:

Since you asked....Yes you are very stupid! (I hope I won't get blocked).
Must you think money is all that matters? You did not define what you want from her for 3years. You only realised your love and feelings when she's already gone. All she's just trying to give you now is your ROI (Return of Investment) so that you don't jump off a cliff when she finally say goodbye. Just take it and don't be stupid again when you find another girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by tenderjunkie: 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
McCoy662:

Whatever you do, never lay your hands on her!!!
Your friends are assholes btw.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Akpaamunsi: 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
[s]:

Advice from the elders.[/s]

Meat seller, use your brain. How can she cut his life with sex. Is she olosho? Akpaamu
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Abfinest007(m): 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
i think is only lady that cry of been used as intimacy gadget
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Zeinymira(f): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by perkyberry(m): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
good luck to you, are one of most lucky guyz in the world.free sex anytime
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by leye4u: 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
timibare:
That's the kinda GF I need ryt now..... nobody gat time for calls en fake bullsh+ts.....Jeds knacks en both parties gonna b fine
just sex....hmmm ,you go tire ...when you realise life is farrrrrrr more than that

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.